适用地区:
新课标地区
专题/模块:
评价资料可获得5%返点奖励哦(仅限使用点数下载的用户)。
我知道了,下次不再提示。
阅读:36次 下载:3次 发布人:  审核人:
提示:此资料已被改为免费资源,可免费下载!>>
&Copyright 1998 - 2013 TL100 Inc. All Rights Reserved
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&北京雪域西藏文化发展有限公司 版权所有 | 京ICP备号-1 | 京公网安备号 顺义区北务镇龙塘路南侧 010-中国最具影响力高考资源门户
最近更新: 1981 昨天: 3964 本周: 164062 总量:
今日:696套
总数:5174647套
会员数:131942位
当前位置:全国大联考
河北省衡水中学2012届高三第五次调研考试英语试题
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
所属地区: 河北
上传时间:
下载次数:13次
资料类型:试卷
文档大小:71.86K
所属点数: 0.1点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0.1 点,】
资料概述与简介
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,共8页,共150分,考试时间120分钟。
注意事项:
1.答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、考号用铅笔涂写在答题卡上。
2.每小题选出答案后,用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号。
3.二卷试题在答题纸上的相应位置作答。
第一卷(选择题 共105分)
第一部分 听力(共两节,满分20分)
第一节: (共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What does the woman mean?
A. She doesn’t like Tim.
B. She doesn’t mind giving Tim a lift.
C. She doesn’t want to sit beside Tim.
2. What is the man probably doing?
A. Borrowing some coins.
B. Using the telephone.
C. Picking up the coins
3. When will the womans bus leave?
A. At 10:30.
B. At 10:15.
C. At 10:45.
4. Where is the woman speakers father now probably?
A. In the man speakers house. B. At his workplace.
C. At home in bed.
5. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Stop working and write her aunt back.
B. Send her aunt a present to show her apology
C. Keep in touch with her aunt through the Internet.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话或独白前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读各个小题;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6和第7题
6. What does the man ask Larry to do?
A. Take some big oranges to the party B. Bring some drinks to the party. C. Give him a call the next day.
7. What is the woman doing while answering the call?
A. Writing the message down.
B. Doing her homework.
C. Sending someone to find Larry.
听7段段材料,回答第8至第9题
8. Where does the woman probably live?
A. In the center of the city.
B. Near the gym. C. Out of the city.
9. Who is going to work today?
A. The woman speaker.
B. The man speaker. C. Maria.
听第8段材料,回答第10至第12题
10. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Buying a second-hand car.
B. Buying a brand new car.
C. Selling the man speakers old car.
11. Who is going to work overseas?
A. The man speaker.
B. The woman speaker C. The woman speakers cousin. ~lJ~
12. What does the woman tell the man about the car to be sold? l
A. Its a four-door car with air conditioning.
B. Its a two-door car with air conditioning.
C. Its a four-door car with power steering.
听第9段材料,回答第13至第16题
13. From whom did the man speaker get the flowers?
A. Richard and Mariana.
B. Richard and Marilyn. C. John and Mariana.
14. Why did the woman speaker cry?
A. Her uncle and aunt didnt treat her well. B. The letter reminded her of her parents.
C. She didnt have any friend.
15. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. At the man speakers home.
B. At the woman speakers house.
C. In a French restaurant.
16. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. There are four people in the man speakers family.
B. The woman speaker has been here over one year.
C. The man speaker is quite good at math.
听第10段材料,回答第17至第20题
17. Why did the teacher do the experiments?
A. He had few classes every day
B. He thought the money was fun.
C. He wanted to find out the cleverest animal.
18. Where did the teacher put the monkey?
A. In a room.
B. In a big box. C. In a small box.
19. How long did the teacher wait for?
A. A whole day.
B. A few minutes.
C. A few hours.
20. Which of the following is TRUE according to the talk?
A. The teacher only had experiments on the monkey.
B. The monkey found the food and enjoyed it.
C. The teacher did more than one experiment.
第二部分:英语知识运用 (共两节,满分45分)
第一节: 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
21. The story shows that _______ knowledge of _______ first aid can make ______ real difference.
22. In reality, Lincoln’s career was ___ full of almost constant failures until he reached the White House.
23. ---_____ you were so late this morning?
---I forgot to set the alarm before going to bed last night.
B. How come
C. How about
24. When you get burnt, remove clothing ________ scissors if necessary unless it is ______ to the burn.
25. Travelers on a _______ budget might prefer to camp.
A. flexible
26. Your house is always so neat---how do you ______ it with three children?
D. construct
27. It’s ten years since the scientist ________ on his life’s work of discovering the valuable chemical.
A. made for
B. set out
C. took off
D. turned up
28. Being parents is not always easy, and being the parent of a child with special needs often carries with _____ extra stress.
29. I ______ it as a basic principle of the company that suppliers of raw materials should be given a fair price for their products.
30. --- Did you regret having left your well-paid job?
--- Why should I? I _______ as much, but I enjoy my present one more.
A. didn’t earn
B. don’t earn
C. hadn’t earned
D. haven’t earned
31. Unsatisfied ________ with the payment, he took the job just to get some work experience.
A. though was he
B. though he was
C. he was though
D. was he though
32. Jane ______ the story ______ her sister had left off.
33. After that, he knew he could ______ any emergency by doing what he could to the best of his ability.
A. get away with
B. get on with
C. get through
D. get across
34. He was very busy yesterday, otherwise he _______ to the meeting.
A. would come
C. would have come
D. had come
35. --- Are you all right?
--- _________.
A. That’s OK
B. It’s very kind of you
C. Take it easy
D. I think so
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
About ten years ago, I was on a plane going west, and a young woman _36_ and sat across the aisle (过道) from me. I noticed her for two reasons. She was very attractive, and she was holding a teddy bear about half her __37_. I teased her by asking if she had a __38__ for the bear. She laughed and said no.
About halfway through the flight she __39__over and told me she was going to Tucson to enter rehab(康复治疗). She __40__ to share her life story with me. She had been working as a dancer
in a nightclub. That __41__ had led her down a dark ___42___ to drugs and alcohol. As I listened to her story, I was ___43___ at all she had gone through. I listened to all she shared and told her I was sure she was going to ___44___ it.
At the end of the __45__, she thanked me for listening to her.
A few years later, I got a ___46___ in the mail saying, “Wow, it’s been five years since we met on that plane. It is ___47___how you touched my life.” She went on to tell me that she had ___48___ to stay away from drugs, and had been working for a radio station. She felt she had achieved things she could not have ___49___ that day on the plane. We agreed to set up a time to get ___50___.
When I saw her, she was ___51___ the attractive young woman I remembered. She told me that that little __52__ we had had turned her life around. She had got on the plane __53___ anything would work in her life, and my affirmation of her as a person and of her __54__ had given her the last bit of __55__ she needed to work through her problems.
The young woman taught me it’s never too late to make a new start in life.
36. A. turned
B. slipped
D. boarded
37. A. shape
38. A. name
39. A. moved
40. A. agreed
B. learned
C. continued
D. refused
41. A. manner
B. feeling
D. lifestyle
42. A. door
43. A. disappointed
B. worried
C. surprised
44. A. own
45. A. journey
D. conversation
46. A. note
47. A. effective
B. amazing
48. A. managed
C. decided
49. A. realized
B. produced
C. required
D. imagined
50. A. through
C. together
51. A. never
52. A. expectation
B. explanation
C. information
D. conversation
53. A. doubting
B. promising
C. believing
D. admitting
54. A. condition
B. discoveries
C. criticism
D. possibilities
55. A. delight
B. interest
C. strength
D. character
阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
Remember those highly charged first days? They were full of real-life tests where there was always something new to learn, and not always from a book. One of my first lessons occurred on my first day of kindergarten, when I got on the wrong bus --- as my older sister still likes to remind me.
Life’s minor embarrassments do happen, and I know I can’t protect my own children from them. I just try to teach them to laugh at theirs like I do at mine.
My daughter Erin started on the wrong foot in the 1st grade, at a new school where she knew no one. All the other 1st graders couldn’t resist opening and closing, closing and opening their new desks. Wouldnt you know Erin would neither open nor close? She came to find out she was sitting on the wrong side!
Even getting around in a new school can be a challenge. Erins older sister, Molly, almost missed her first lunch in junior high. The school secretary came to her rescue, arming her with the knowledge that while the gym and flex space were next door to each other, lunch was served only in the latter.
The first day sometimes has pitfalls for Mom and Dad, too. Once, I managed to stockpile (储备) Molly and Erins school supplies as they went on sale the previous year. I thought everything was ready for the first day --- oh, yeah! My victory dance was short-lived, however. After day one my ladies rushed off the bus, both worried and confused, saying “Mom, we need wide-rule not college-rule paper, and three 2-inch notebooks instead of two 3-inch ones! And for standardized testing, standardized No. 2 pencils only, please.”
Perhaps my favorite first-day memory happened the first time my two daughters went to full-day public school together, when I was understandably emotional. Erin noticed my red eyes and white smile. “You are happy and sad, huh, Mommy?” Such a sensitive girl! She added, “Just like the time when you were crying and laughing after the car stopped running on the ice and we were OK.” Well, at least I could laugh!
56. What happened to Molly the first day she went to junior high school?
A. She couldnt find her new classroom.
B. She didnt know how to use her new desk.
C. She couldn’t find the place to have lunch.
D. She didn’t get along with her classmates.
57. What does the underlined word “pitfalls” in Paragraph 5 probably mean?
A. Unexpected problems. B. Great pleasures.
C. Unnecessary worries. D. Painful experiences.
58. We can learn from the last paragraph that Erin _________.
A. had mixed feelings when leaving her home
B. didnt want to go to full-day public school
C. noticed her mother was sick that day
D. understood how her mother felt then
59. What is the subject of the passage?
A. The relationship between Morn and child.
B. The first day of a new school year. ~
C. How to keep kids from making mistakes.
D. Sweet memories at school.
Many people enjoy an adventure story. Others like mysteries that lead the reader to an exciting discovery. The story of the young British naturalist Charles Darwin combines both of these. That is why the author and illustrator (插图画家) Rosalyn Schanzer chose to write the childrens book “What Darwin Saw”. The book was published just in time for the 200th anniversary of Charles Darwin’s birth on February 12, 1809.
Rosalyn Schanzer carefully gathered Darwin’s thoughts and observations from his diaries, letters and books. Many of the words in the book are Darwin’s own. She also traveled to the Galapagos Islands and South America. She researched some of the places Darwin had visited on his trip on the ship, the Beagle in the 1830s. She took thousands of pictures, which helped her create the book’s beautiful and colorful drawings. These pictures show young readers what led Darwin to form his great discovery: the evolution of species through natural selection.
“What Darwin Saw” tells of the adventures of a young man who traveled around the world as a scientist. The voyage of the Beagle took Charles Darwin to South America, where he rode horses with cowboys and met Native Americans in Argentina. He reported the eruption of the Osorno Volcano and experienced an earthquake in Chile. Darwin’s observations showed him that environments can change very quickly and a great deal over time.
Rosalyn Schanzer brings to life the clues that suggested to Darwin that living things evolve, or change, over time. She illustrates the unusual tortoises, birds and lizards that Darwin studied in the Galapagos Islands. She shows how Darwin came to understand that these island animals had differences, developed over time, that helped them survive. And she explains the theory of evolution through natural selection in a way that both children and adults will enjoy.
60. Who is "What Darwin Saw" intended for?
A. Parents. B. Teachers. C. Researchers. D. Children.
61. “What Darwin Saw” mainly focuses on __________.
A. how Darwin made his voyage to South America
B. what led Darwin to form the theory of evolution
C. when Darwin left home and began his expedition
D. where Darwin explored the living things in nature
62. Rosalyn Schanzer took thousands of pictures in order to _________.
A. provide materials for her new book
B. keep track of the places she visited
C. find out what interested young Darwin D. enjoy the beautiful scenery later
63. Which of the following statements is NOT true about “What Darwin Saw”?
A. Its author bases her writing on careful research.
B. It includes many pictures of various species.
C. It is intended to present Darwins life story.
D. It was published in honor of Charles Darwin.
Reader Janet Maynard has a lot of young bushes in her garden and is suffering from “watering can elbow”. So for Janet and anyone else who doesnt want to waste time, effort and water, here are my top tips for keeping plants refreshed in thirsty times.
Water in the evening if possible, rather than leaving it till you see things suffer. That way the roots can take up the water in cool soil overnight.
Violently jetting hoses(皮管)mess up the soil structure and may expose delicate roots. Use a rose(喷头)on a can. Aim low – dont waste water wetting leaves, even though they look pretty and "refreshed".
The most valuable and easily damaged plants need the most attention, such as newly planted trees, bushes and climbers. Remove any water-keeping mulch(护根物)you may have put around the base, then water it thoroughly at least two gallons, slowly. Dont aim your can rose at the stem – which we all usually tend to do. Aim the water in a wide circle so that the whole of the area under the plant is watered. You could even make a channel in the soil right around the plant so that the water is held in place as it soaks(浸透)in. Replace the mulch. Repeat each week even in showery weather for the first summer.
How much water for pots? Fill up the gap between the top of the soil and the top of the pot. Let the water soak right in and then fill it again. Do this daily in hot weather for most summer potted plants.
Stand pots in saucers(垫盘)– it makes a big difference. But remember to check that the plants are not sitting in water for days on end when the weather turns wet. Roots will rot.
If the fertilizer in pots really dries out, the water may get straight out of the pot without being absorbed. Correct this by standing or floating the pot in a bucket of deep water until it sinks and no bubbles rise.
A push-button watering can makes for more efficient watering, and recycled water bottles upside down with a needle which has a hole on the end are useful, too, for pots.
64. What does the underlined part “watering can elbow” in Paragraph 1 most probably mean?
A. A certain kind of mental disease
B. The extreme thirst for water.
C. The power of water.
D. Tiredness or pain in part of the body.
65. Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage?
A. It would be better to water the plant in the evening than in the morning.
B. It’s necessary to water newly-planted trees once a week in the first summer.
C. Put potted plants in saucers in case the roots rot in damp weather.
D. Make sure fertilizer in the pot doesn’t dry out, otherwise the water would not be fully absorbed.
66. We may easily learn from the passage that _______.
A. potted plants need to be watered every week even in rainy weather.
B. we’d better put water on the leaves and stems to keep the plants refreshed.
C. It’s better to use a rose on a can to water than jetting hoses.
D. people usually don’t want to waste time, effort and water in raising plants.
67. What can be the best title of this passage?
A. The importance of water in caring for plants
B. Watering tips and skills
C. How to take care of your plants
D. The relationship between plants and water
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – People who drink two or more sweetened soft drinks a week have a much higher risk of pancreatic cancer (胰腺癌), an unusual but deadly cancer, researchers reported on Monday.
People who drank mostly fruit juice instead of sodas did not have the same risk, the study of 60,000 people in Singapore found.
Sugar may be to blame but people who drink sweetened sodas regularly often have other poor health habits, said Mark Pereira of the University of Minnesota, who led the study.
"The high levels of sugar in soft drinks may be increasing the level of insulin(胰岛素)in the body, which we think contributes to pancreatic cancer cell growth," Pereira said in a statement.
Writing in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, Pereira and colleagues said they followed 60,524 men and women in the Singapore Chinese Health Study for 14 years.
Over that time, 140 of the volunteers developed pancreatic cancer. Those who drank two or more soft drinks a week had an 87 percent higher risk of being among those who got pancreatic cancer.
Pereira said he believed the findings would apply elsewhere.
"Singapore is a wealthy country with excellent healthcare. Favorite pastimes(消遣) are eating and shopping, so the findings should apply to other western countries," he said.
But Susan Mayne of the Yale Cancer Center at Yale University in Connecticut was cautious.
"Although this study found a risk, the finding was based on a relatively small number of cases and it remains unclear whether it is a causal(因果的)connection or not," said Mayne, who serves on the board of the journal, which is published by the American Association for Cancer Research.
Pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest forms of cancer, with 230,000 cases globally. In the United States, 37,680 people are diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in a year and 34,290 die of it.
68. We can infer from Pereira’s words that ________.
A. the healthcare in Singapore should be greatly improved
B. 2 soft drinks a day are considered harmful to health
C. sugar might not be the only cause of pancreatic cancer
D. 87 out of 140 volunteers developed pancreatic cancer
69. How does Susan seem to feel about the findings of the study?
A. Doubtful
B. Satisfied.
C. Worried.
D. Hopeful.
70. The best title of the text might be
A. The Deadliest Forms of Cancer
B. Sugary Soft Drinks Lead to Cancer
C. A Study in University of Minnesota
D. Drink Fruit Juice Instead of Sodas
第二节:根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为多余选项。(涂卡:E=AB, F=AC, G=AD)
A growing number of people in London are jumping on their bike to enjoy the benefits of both saving money on public transport and keeping fit.
In a city where buses and trains are expensive and where it can cost eight pounds a day to drive a car, there are plenty of arguments in favor of cycling.
“If you have less than 15 kilometers to travel, the quickest way to get to where you are going is by bike,” said Angus, a Londoner who has used his trusty two-wheeled friend for several years.
___71___ In the centre of the capital the growth rate is even higher, up 100 percent on the major roads, with 119,000 journeys being made every week last year compared with 59,000 in 2001,according to Transport for London.
2 Frederic Laforge, a 41-year-old Frenchman living in the city, happily pedals (-gr~) 20 4
Frederic Laforge, a 41-year-old Frenchman living in the city, happily pedals(骑车)20 kilos every day to go to work.
Laforge said, “C there are far fewer motorbikes and scooters (滑板车) in London than in Paris and, except in the centre, the traffic is lighter. ____73____.
___74____ Just two percent of all trips are done by bike compared with 28 percent in Amsterdam,
20 percent in Copenhagen, 12 percent in Munich and five percent in Berlin.
There are some 2.6 million subway journeys a day and 5 million bus trips. ___75____
London is making a big effort to encourage people to cycle. There are already 500 kilos of bicycle routes, typically marked out by a painted line in the road and the goal is to have more than 900 kilos by .
A. With sunny, hot weather in London at the moment, cyclists are everywhere.
B. Adding to the attraction of bikes, people drive more slowly
C. The number of daily trips by bike in London has jumped by 50 percent in the last four years.
D. In addition, when cycling through the parks, it is brilliant.
E. But the subway, the oldest in the world, is unreliable and buses are often packed. F. A w(
F. Despite the rise in bike users, London still has a long way to go.
G. Bike is most probably the most convenient tool, according to Transport for London.
第二卷(共45分)
(以下主观题均转写在答题纸上)
第一节:词汇与完成句子(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
请根据汉语提示或首字母用适当的词填空,或用所给词的适当形式填空。
76. The children should be _________(教) how to read and write.
77. I found the map _______(折叠)in her pocket.
78. We discourage you from smoking except in _______(特定)areas.
79. Always bear in mind your own resolution to ________(成功) is more important than any one thing.
80. _______(放回原处)the magazines after reading.
请根据提示完成句子,保证句意准确通顺。
81. 令我们很欣慰的是,事故没造成什么破坏。
_____________, the accident caused little damage.
82. 那座桥建于18世纪40年代,现在状况依然很好。(请使用过去分词)
__________________,the bridge is in good condition.
83. 为了削减费用关闭了两家工厂。(attempt(名词))
Two factories were closed ___________________.
84. 我被她的故事迷住了,结果忘记几点了。(absorb;使用倒装)
_____________________ that I lost track of time.
85. 无论一个人的社会地位如何,年龄大小,都不能随地吐痰。
Nobody has the right to spit in the street ____________ their social position or age.
第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
第三节:书面表达(满分25分)
某英语报社拟成立“微笑俱乐部”,现向全球征募会员。要求申请者提交一篇题为“I Want to Smile”的英语短文。请你以申请者的身份,根据以下思路图的提示用英语写一篇短文。
注意:1根据思路图适当展开,以使行文连贯
2.词数:100----120
学年度高三年级上学期第五次调研考试
高三年级英语试卷答题纸
词汇和完成句子(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
1.__________
2.__________
3.__________
4.__________
5._________
第二节 短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Mr. and Mrs. White were worried. That was already December, but they didnt have heat in their flat. Every time they called the manager of the building, Mr.Grant, he has promised to turn on the heat. But he never was.
Last Monday Mrs. White went to Mr. Grant’s office during her lunch break. She told him it was cold in the flat that her two child were getting sick. She told him they always paid for their rent in time and that it was his job to fix the heat in their flat before it got cold. Mr. Grant listened polite to the lady. He told her he had a lot of problems in the building and he couldnt do everything himself, so he let her patient. On this, Mrs. White left his office angrily and took the taxi to the town right to the mayor’s office. Later that same day, there was heat!
第三节 书面表达(满分25分)
|__________________________________________________________________________________
|_______________________________________________________________________
在各题规定的区域内用黑色中性笔答题,超出该区域的答案无效!
衡水中学学年度上学期五调考试
高三年级英语试卷参考答案
书面表达:One possible version:
There are many advantages of smiling. It can not only make us happy, but also please others. If we smile at life, life will smile on us in return. So I want to smile at all whenever and wherever possible.
First, I would like to smile at my parents because they have given me life and take all the trouble to bring me up. They arrange almost everything for me. With their help, I have made great progress. I would like to say “Thank you” to them with a smile. Then my smile should go to myself, for only in this way can I gain more confidence in smiling my troubles away and live a better life.
In a word, let’s greet every day with a smile. Tomorrow is another day.
-----------------------
In a word,...
? advantage(s)
of smiling...
? smile at myself
? smile at my parents or friends
该会员上传的其它文档
已有&0&条评论,共有&0&人参与,
网友评论:
合作 / 友情链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 衡水中学视频 的文章