求写找一篇英语作文文

帮忙写一篇关于我的假期的英语作文,60词麻烦带上翻译,谢谢
帮忙写一篇关于我的假期的英语作文,60词麻烦带上翻译,谢谢
  I have a good winner vacation!   In my winner vacation ,I often did my homework, and helped my mother clean rooms.   I sometimes went shopping with my friends . We had a good time! I also watched TV and played computer games. During Spring Festival ,I visited my grandparents.   I was very happy ,I think my winner vacation was very interesting!~   我有一个棒的寒假!   在我的寒假里, 我经常做家庭作业,并且帮妈妈打扫房间。   我有时和我的朋友们去购物。我们玩的很开心!我也看电视和玩电脑游戏。   在春节中,我拜访了我的爷爷奶奶。   我很高兴,我认为我的寒假是很有趣的!   有关寒假的英语作文80词带翻译仅供大家参考和学习,祝大家学习进步、寒假愉快![YJBYS小编为您提供更多相关内容]
  During Summer Vacation   暑假生活   In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I go to friends home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!   译文:早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融!求写一篇英语作文 题目 我的朋友_百度知道
求写一篇英语作文 题目 我的朋友
七年级的作文
写一名女生的日常生活
提问者采纳
She works very hard,所以她的成绩非常好,她13岁.她学习非常努力。她对于运动非常感兴趣,她喜欢游泳.Now she is in Class One. She is thirteen years old.Her favourite food is dumpings,赛跑和打篮球.颖颖是我最好的朋友。她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色.She comes from Beijing.Blue is her favourite colour, running and playing basketball。现在她在一班. She is very much interested in sports. She likes swimming,特别是英语和数学,so she do well in her studies especially maths and English,来自北京Yingying is my best friend
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(高悬赏!!!)求写一篇英语作文5分钟左右的英语... - 教科目录网 - 文学艺术的天堂,欢迎你的光临!
(高悬赏!!!)求写一篇英语作文5分钟左右的英语...
求一篇英语演讲稿 情感波动强烈 5分钟左右_百度知道
求一篇英语演讲稿 情感波动强烈 5分钟左右
提问者采纳
The shrine visits (have) deeply hurt the feelings of the people of all countries that suffered from the aggression and display that Japan attempts to reNo&quot. but Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi always (visits) the Shrine,to engage in deep and positive reflection in the face of countries and to take back their words with their actual deeds…… All Chinese shall learn to say “No”----All Chinese should answer &quot, which honours 14 Class-A war criminals, the only way for them is (to remember the history. and make concerted efforts to build our country into a prosperous and strong (one) Looking back (to the) history let the children live (in) happiness let the world be peace for ever. but the Japanese government (denies) and (distorts) its history of aggression They attempt to shirk (their) responsibilities (for the war) by confusing right and wrong How can we embrace them who made us (suffer) so much How can we open our heart and try to bridge with (a nation) which deliberately plans to keep China under control,death and poverty to all over the world,tears100-year-old The bloody battles brought nothing but sorrow,let the war be over---Let the war be just a part of the past ? The hurts are (hard) to heal
提问者评价
虽然不是很符合条件 但还是谢谢你~~~~~~~~~
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求有教育意义的英语小品5篇4人演的最好是短的简单的因为不太懂英文每人2句就可以了最好有中文高悬赏!急_百度知道
求有教育意义的英语小品5篇4人演的最好是短的简单的因为不太懂英文每人2句就可以了最好有中文高悬赏!急
《男孩和他的树》a boy and his treea long ago,there was a huge apple tree. a little boy love to come and play around it everyday.he climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow…he loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.time went by…the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday.one day,the boy came back to the tree and he looked.&come and play with me ,&the tree asked the boy .&i am no longer a kid, i don't play around trees anymore.&the boy replied,&i want toys.i need money to buy them.&&sorry,but i don't have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them.so,you will have money.&the boy was so excited .he grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.the boy never came back after he picked the apples.the tree was sad.one day,the boy returned and the tree was so excited.&come and play with me ,&the tree said.&i don't have time to play.i have to work for my family.we need a house for shelter.can you help me?&&sorry,but i don't have a house .but you can chop off my branches to build your house.&so the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.the tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then.the tree was again lonely and sad.one hot summer day,the boy returned and the tree was delighted.&come and play with me !&the tree said.&i am sad and getting old.iwant to go sailing to relax myself.can you give a boat?&&use my truck to build your boat.you can sail faraway and be happy.&so the boy cut the tree truck to make a boat .he went sailing and never showed up for a long time.finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years.&sorry,my boy.but i don't have anything for you anymore.no more apples for for you…“the tree said.&i don't have teeth to bite.&the boy replied.&no more truck foe you to climb on.&&i am too old for that now.&the boy said.&i really can give you anything…the only thing left is my dying roots.&the tree said with tears.&i don't need much now,just a place to rest.i am tired after all these year& the boy replied.&good!old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. come,come sit down with me and rest.&the boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears……this is a story of everyone. the tree is our parent. when we were young, we loved to play with mom and dad……when we grown up, we left them…only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.no matter what,parents will alway be there and give everything they could to make you happy.you may think the boy is cruel to the tree but that how all of us are treating our parent.time is too slow for those who wait,too swiftfor those who fear,too long for those who grieve,too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love,time is eternity.
等等我要4人演的不要太长!谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
名人堂:众名人带你感受他们的驱动人生马云任志强李嘉诚柳传志史玉柱 至:I have to tell her the truth. So I must get the Pandora’s Box back. Then go back with you and explain everything. But I hate myself that I can’t get the box back. I „„  紫:I help you!  至:No, it’s dangerous!  紫:You don’t want to?  至:I do! But „„  紫:I trust you! I’ll get the Pandora’s Box back tonight. Wait for me here at midnight.  (猪喊)  至:Let me do something to my boss first. See you tonight.  (依依不舍)  Aside: The night ……    Chapter 3  Site: Dungeon  Characters: 至尊宝、猪八戒、沙僧、唐僧  猪和沙:Master, master  (两人同时悄声说)  猪:We come to save you.  沙:We come to bring you out.  唐:I won’t go.  猪和沙:Stay here? Why?  唐:There’re full of obstacles in the way of getting scriptures. This is because we’re not united enough. So we let the devils do bad to us. That’s fine. This prison has no difference with the outside world, to  the outside world is just a bigger prison. You go out first. I have something to tell him.  (猪和沙下)  唐:You come in and have a sit!  至:To be honest, I’m not your disciple. I don’t want to be your disciple. Master I know you’re a good guy. Please let me go!  唐:Do you know “dong , dong, dong „„”?  至:What is “dong, dong, dong”?  唐:“dong, dong, dong „„” is „„  (唐唱Only you)  至:Stop. Stop. I can’t take this anymore, please stop „„  唐:Ohoh „„  至:Damn you, you „ I’ve said I can’t take this anymore. Don’t disturb or I’ll kill you.  唐: Monkey King, you can kill me. Life and death are very minor. When you know why you should make sacrifices, you will come back and sing this song with me. Namonitabhaya „  (至跑走)  Aside: The Monkey King succeeds in escaping form the Bull King, and he reaches the Spiders’ Cave with the Grapes. Unfortunately, the Monkey King and his friends meet the Queen of Spider.      The Monkey have heard that if the blade slashed fast and accurately, the guy who’s cut open won’t die at once. He can still see. So he asks the Queen of the Spider to kill him as fast as she could and to tear his heart out and let him have a look.      After the Monkey King’s death, he appears in the Hole of Waterfall …    Chapter 4  Site: The Hole of Waterfall  Characters: 至尊宝、观音  至:Goddess. I’m about to understand your words. I used my eyes to see in the past. What I was dying. I started using my heart to see this world. Then I could see all things clearly. That girl „has left a drop of tear in my heart. I felt her sorrow.  观:Have you given up all things in human world?  至:Yes! Life and death is just minor! „„ But I don’t understand why can human’s hatred last 10 years, 50 years, and even 500 years. What hatred is it?  观:So that Tang Monk went to the west and got scriptures, which clean out hearts.  至:OK, I want to stay here, there are many things waiting for me to do.  观:I want to warn you again. After wearing the gold ring, you’re no longer a normal human. You can’t have human desires anymore. If you do so, the gold ring will get smaller and smaller. It’s very uncomfortable.  至:OK.  观:Before wearing the ring, what do you want to say?  至:I had had found my best love, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I regret. It’s the most pain in the world. If God can give me another chance, I will say there words to her “I love you”! If there is a time limit, I hope, it is 10 thousand years!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求加内特的一份英文的ppt,5分钟左右,做好了请发到,好的话加悬赏,最好快一点,谢谢啦_百度知道
求加内特的一份英文的ppt,5分钟左右,做好了请发到,好的话加悬赏,最好快一点,谢谢啦
我有更好的答案
主 好霸气啊!
要有的话,顺便也给我一份吧。。。。
楼主好运!
我还真做过,还演讲了呢!不过刚换了电脑,真找不到了~自己做个吧,也不麻烦,关键是自己做的PPT讲着顺嘴!
其他类似问题
加内特的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
&天涯问答&是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
求一篇介绍东方神起5分钟左右的英语演讲稿。
求一篇介绍东方神起5分钟左右的英语演讲稿。
08-12-23 & 发布
晕,谁还看他们。。。
请登录后再发表评论!
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2015
Corporation, All Rights Reserved求关于SHOPPING的一篇英文对话?
求关于SHOPPING的一篇英文对话?
09-09-28 & 发布
at the shopping centerELIZA: This place is great. I'm surprised they have so much.JANE: Yes, but it takes a while to find things.It's not organized as carefully as a regular store.ELIZA: I never shopped in an outlet before. We don't have any in my hometown.Why do they call it an &outlet&?JANE: Sometimes a clothes company makes too many of one item.They can't sell it all in their regular stores. So they send the overstock to an outlet.That's why they call it an &outlet&.It's a store that &let's out& products the company can't sell in regular stores. ELIZA: And they have faulty products here too.JANE: Yes. A &faulty product& may be a shirt that has some problem.Or a pair of pants that is ripped a little.Sometimes the fault is very small. So it's a good deal to buy it.Sometimes, if you have a needle and thread, you can fix it yourself.ELIZA: I like to sew, so that's easy for me.I think it's a really good deal. Some of these shirts have only one tiny mistake on them. JANE: I know.So it's a good idea to shop in an outlet sometimes. You can save a lot of money.ELIZA: That's great for me.Now that Steve and I have the baby, we want to save as much as we can.CASHIER: Cash or credit, Ma'am?ELIZA: Credit.JANE: Wow! How many of those sweatshirts are you buying?ELIZA: I have six here.JANE: Six? Why do you need so many?ELIZA: They're such a good deal.I'm buying one for Steve, one for his brother Rick,one for my dad, two for my sisters, and one for me.JANE: You really know how to use an outlet store!ELIZA: I ought to make the most of it while I'm here, don't you think?JANE: Sure. You're smart.伊莉莎:这地方好棒哦!我很惊讶这里有这么多的东西。珍:是啊,但找东西需要一点时间就是了。这里不像一般的店那样井然有序。伊莉莎:我从来没有逛过出清大卖场。我们家乡没有这样的大卖场。为什么叫做&大卖场&呢?珍:有时候成衣公司生产过量。不能在各店销完,只好把存货送到大卖场来。所以叫做&出清&。就是商家把各店没卖出去的货清出去。 伊莉莎:这里也有瑕疪品。珍:是的,&瑕疵品&可能是一件有缺陷的衬衫。或是一条有破洞的裤子。有时候瑕疪很小,所以很值得买的。如果你有针线,可以买回家再做修补。伊莉莎:我喜欢缝衣服,这难不倒我。我觉得是蛮值得的,这里的一些衬衫只是有一点小瑕疪。珍:我知道。有时候在大卖场购物是一个好主意,你可以省很多钱。伊莉莎:对我来说,实在是太棒了。现在史提夫和我有小孩,我们要尽量省钱。收银员:太太,付现金或刷卡?伊莉莎:刷卡。珍:哇,你买多少件汗衫呢?伊莉莎:六件。珍:六件?为什么你需要这么多呢?伊莉莎:它们很便宜。一件给史提夫,一件给他的弟弟瑞克。一件给我爸爸,两件给我妹妹,还有一件是我的。珍:你真的很会逛大卖场!伊莉莎:我当然要好好把握机会,不是吗?珍:当然,你真聪明。
请登录后再发表评论!
H=husband W=wife S=seller H: Hey darling, guess what,today I saw a guy in my office wearing such a nice suit with a fantastic tie. (嘿,亲爱的,想不到吧,今天我们办公室一个家伙穿了这么一套漂亮西装还配了条精致的领带)W: Forget it ,that isn't what you can think about,it must take half of your monthly pay. (算了吧,那不是你能想的,得花你半个月薪水呢。)H:No, not at all, it's quite cheap, the goods in the shopping center are all on sale,not only the clothes! (才不,便宜极了,购物中心正大减价呢,可不只衣服!)W: Welle,not bad, I'll go with you and have a look, it's so hard to say &let's go shopping& from your mouth, I remember last time when you said that, Washington was the president. (哦,不错,我和你看看去,很难从你嘴里说出“逛商店去呀!”这样的话,我还记得上次你说这话的时候,华盛顿还是总统呢~~)H:OK, no more horsefeathers let's go.(行了,别胡说了,走吧。)S: Hello Sir and Madam what can I do for you? (先生女士,你们好,能为你们做些什么?)H: Eh,..I'm searching for... aha here it is.This is exactly what I want.(呃,我在找......啊哈,这呢,我就想找它。) (after a while) (过了一会儿)H: (to wife)(对妻子)Isn't this suit nice on me?(这衣服我穿上帅不?) W: Oh my god! your fool ,do you know what you are truly like? In this suit you're such a copy of a fat dog!Change it in ten seconds or disappear from my eyesight. (哦,上帝,你个笨蛋,知道你其实像什么吗?穿上这套衣服你简直就是一只胖狗的复制品,十秒钟换下来否则从我眼前消失。)S: There are many other kinds of nice suit, why not try the others?(我们这儿还有很多其它款式的西装,为什么不试试别的?) H: (to wife)I wonder what is OK in your mind. (对妻子)(我想知道你觉得什么样好?)W: Ah...look, this one is not bad, and this breeches and this tie. (啊...看,找个不错,还有这裤子和领带)(few minutes out of the fitting room)(几分钟走出试衣间) H: (to wife ,angrily)Ha Haha ,see what , this is your choice? Green trousers,orange coat ,brown shirt with a black tie. What a wonderful clown I am! I don't have not any interest to buy anything more. Let's go back home.(生气地对妻子)(哈哈,看看吧,这就是你选的?翠绿的裤子、金黄的外套、棕色衬衣还配一条黑领带。我现在成了一个不折不扣的小丑了!我再没兴趣买东西了,回家!)W: No,of course not ,your job is done ,but I still want to look for something tasty!(不行,你没事了,我还想找点好吃的去呢!) H: Hell,Satan told me ask you to come here. (天啊,鬼叫我让你来这)(after the couple went away) (夫妻俩走后)S: My god, god bless me never meet this kind of person anymore in the future! (我的上帝,保佑我再也没看见这样的人!)参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
at the shopping centerELIZA: This place is great. I'm surprised they have so much.JANE: Yes, but it takes a while to find things.It's not organized as carefully as a regular store.ELIZA: I never shopped in an outlet before. We don't have any in my hometown.Why do they call it an &outlet&?JANE: Sometimes a clothes company makes too many of one item.They can't sell it all in their regular stores. So they send the overstock to an outlet.That's why they call it an &outlet&.It's a store that &let's out& products the company can't sell in regular stores. ELIZA: And they have faulty products here too.JANE: Yes. A &faulty product& may be a shirt that has some problem.Or a pair of pants that is ripped a little.Sometimes the fault is very small. So it's a good deal to buy it.Sometimes, if you have a needle and thread, you can fix it yourself.ELIZA: I like to sew, so that's easy for me.I think it's a really good deal. Some of these shirts have only one tiny mistake on them. JANE: I know.So it's a good idea to shop in an outlet sometimes. You can save a lot of money.ELIZA: That's great for me.Now that Steve and I have the baby, we want to save as much as we can.CASHIER: Cash or credit, Ma'am?ELIZA: Credit.JANE: Wow! How many of those sweatshirts are you buying?ELIZA: I have six here.JANE: Six? Why do you need so many?ELIZA: They're such a good deal.I'm buying one for Steve, one for his brother Rick,one for my dad, two for my sisters, and one for me.JANE: You really know how to use an outlet store!ELIZA: I ought to make the most of it while I'm here, don't you think?JANE: Sure. You're smart.伊莉莎:这地方好棒哦!我很惊讶这里有这么多的东西。珍:是啊,但找东西需要一点时间就是了。这里不像一般的店那样井然有序。伊莉莎:我从来没有逛过出清大卖场。我们家乡没有这样的大卖场。为什么叫做&大卖场&呢?珍:有时候成衣公司生产过量。不能在各店销完,只好把存货送到大卖场来。所以叫做&出清&。就是商家把各店没卖出去的货清出去。 伊莉莎:这里也有瑕疪品。珍:是的,&瑕疵品&可能是一件有缺陷的衬衫。或是一条有破洞的裤子。有时候瑕疪很小,所以很值得买的。如果你有针线,可以买回家再做修补。伊莉莎:我喜欢缝衣服,这难不倒我。我觉得是蛮值得的,这里的一些衬衫只是有一点小瑕疪。珍:我知道。有时候在大卖场购物是一个好主意,你可以省很多钱。伊莉莎:对我来说,实在是太棒了。现在史提夫和我有小孩,我们要尽量省钱。收银员:太太,付现金或刷卡?伊莉莎:刷卡。珍:哇,你买多少件汗衫呢?伊莉莎:六件。珍:六件?为什么你需要这么多呢?伊莉莎:它们很便宜。一件给史提夫,一件给他的弟弟瑞克。一件给我爸爸,两件给我妹妹,还有一件是我的。珍:你真的很会逛大卖场!伊莉莎:我当然要好好把握机会,不是吗?珍:当然,你真聪明。
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 找一篇英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信