哥哥啊,手机铃声2011排行榜年12月英语三级啊

2011年12月三级作文题目:写一封关于购买电脑和打印机的电子邮件  亲爱的经理,因为现有的电脑和打印机已经使用五年以上了,经常出现故障,影响工作,此外,3名新员工也需要电脑。所以申请购买电脑和打印机,一共需要电脑8台,打印机1台,一共需要人民币约5万元  Dear manager, because of the existing computers and printers have to use more than five years, often appear fault, affecting work, in addition, three new employees also need the computer. So to apply to buy computers and printers, total need 8 sets computer, printer 1, a total of RMB to about 50000 yuan
本人不慎,于日上午8时左右在图书馆遗失黑色手提包,内有身份证、学生证工作证等证件以及带有钥匙一串。拾到者请拨手机与本人联系。面谢。   I carelessly, on December 5, 2011 at around 8 am in library lost black handbag, with id, student id card or other papers and a key work permit a string. Pick up the phone to dial
please contact with oneself. Thank you personally.
责编:虫虫&&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
文章搜索:&
热门课程培训您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
赣南医学院2011年12月英语三级报名通知
来源:赣南医学院教务处&&&&&【考试大:助你将考试一网打尽】&&日
赣南医学院2011年12月英语三级报名时间:9月13日8:00―9月20日23:00,报名费:每生15元。
关于2011年12月高校英语应用能力考试报考的通知
  根据高等学校英语应用能力考委会通知,定于日(星期日)举行高等学校英语应用能力考试,请各学院加大宣传力度,认真组织报考。现将考试报考具体事项通知如下:  一、考试级别:高等学校英语应用能力考试A级  二、考试对象:  、级未取得英语应用能力考试合格证书的本、专科生。  三、报名费:每生15元  四、报名时间、方式:  本次报名实行网上报名。报名时间9月13日8:00―9月20日23:00。  1、首先请同学(实习生)自行登录正方教务管理系统,在活动报名―网上报名菜单报名,正确填报考生信息,没有照片的必须上传照片(像素为144/192),有照片t不必,并且务必重输一次身份证号码。  2、然后以班为单位到计财处缴费(章贡校区9月21日,黄金校区9月21-22日)。学习委员缴费时,只能缴本班同学的报考费,不得替实习生代缴费用;实习生的报名费请各学工办收齐后至计财处缴交。  3、教务处9月21日将报考名单发至各学院。各班学习委员9月23日前凭缴费发票到各学院学工办核对报考名单。  4、请各学院于9月26日前将本学院报考学生的名单(含纸质和电子稿)及缴费收据报教务处毛磊焱老师处。
教务处二O一一年九月十日
  编辑推荐:                
  为了能及时获取2011年英语三级考试相关信息,建议大家收藏,我们会第一时间发布相关信息。
来源:考试大-
责编:hxj&&&
&考试大网校:
暂无跟贴,欢迎您发表意见
考试大英语三级考试一周评论排行
1.&&评论4358条
2.&&评论216条
3.&&评论181条
4.&&评论158条
5.&&评论155条
6.&&评论118条
网校免费试听
主讲:申骏
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102011年12月英语三级答案_百度知道
2011年12月英语三级答案
一选择提(AB卷通用答案,无题目,只有答案,顺序不明)
1,to have missed
2,can they expect
4,those5,now that
6,were working
8,will have perpared
9,was required
10,although
二,词性转化(去年例题:Nowadays, electronic(pay) ________ is a more convenient way to pay for purchases than cash and checks.)
1,work---has worked
2,successful---successfully
3,complete---will be completed
4,different---difference
5,take---had taken
6,impress---were impressed
7,employ---employers
8,go---going
9,achieve---achievement10,bad---worse
三,阅读理解(选项答案)
1,to have your car serviced at the serveice station
2,Mileage(里程碑) figures
3,It is money-saving and easy to learn
4,they become worn out
5,ALL kinds of spanners(扳手)
6,frequent passengers
7,get free tickets
8,pay for their flighe at least once within twenty months
9,I vory is the starting membership level
10,Introduction to Flying Blue
四,根据所给文章,从文章中选词填空,()内为答案
1,olvera street ,the (birth place) of Los Angeles
2,the oldest (church) in the city
3,Mann's (chinese Theatre)
4,cement (hand and foot ) prints of the Hollywood great people
5,Beverly Hills and (Rodeo prive)
五,中问英文对照填空
单价:unit price
出口商:Exporter
合同号:contract No
卖方:Seller
运输方式:Mode of transport
商品编码:Code of goods
买方:Buyer总值:Total value
数量:Quantity
发证日期:License date 六,根据文章的提问,从文章内容中找出答案回答问题,部分题目给出,()内为答案
1,A worker (fell) from a water tower
2, He was (24 years old)
3, He (was painting ) the inside of the tower
4, He did not wear (fall protection equipment)
5, Employees should be instructed to avoid (unsafe conditions) 七,多选择题,四个答案中三个正确一个错误,(下面给出的是错误答案)
1,你应该相信自己未来的工作......这项工作
2,在你们订购 .......产品的说明
3,丝绸服装........给予打折扣
4,即使我们.......成本在上升八,作文
重点词汇(作文中要用到的词汇):
1,关系,关心 concern
2,相当的,非常的 considerably
3,由于,因为 due to
4,不景气的市场 weak market
5,总的趋势
general trend
6,周期,期间
7,向上的,上升的
8,情况与建设
situation and suggestions
9,销售增加
重点巨型: (作文)
1, I am writing this letter to thank you for ......
....is certain to help increase our future cooperation
The cost of raw materials has moved up greatly.....
labor cost
to readjust prices
price list
welcome to order our products
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
16c17b18c19b20d21d22b26cheaper27clearly 28borrowed29 manager 30 will tell 31 differences 32 be tested 33 meeting 34personal 35 realized51 I p 52 k
o 54m f64 b65 非常感谢你昨天到我们办公室参加面试。两周之内,我们将要给你一个关于你的申请的决定。我们希望你能够知道我们将要很严肃的考虑你的申请。如果因为某些原因,我们不能及时提供给你一个合适的岗位,我们简要记录下来你的申请。当有工作时,我们会第一时间通知你。
1,A 9:00   2,D The man   3,B benk   4,C at the school gate   5,C the woman   6,D business   7,A call   8,C the sales   9,D improvement   10,A alan   11, beautiful   12, 9:00   13,travelling programme   14,bags   15,in the bus   16,C why   17,D is becoming   18,C booking   19,D will   20,D more   21,A in   22,B because   23,A No sooner than   24,C to begin   25,B had had   26,achievement   27,efffctively   28,devote   29,requitement   30,finding   31,to inform   32,successful   33,suggestion   34,be delivered   35,has become   36,C advertise   37,D decide   38,D more people   39,B bold   40,D printing   41,C difficulty   42,B ability   43,C enough   44,D clear   45,A prepare   46,AAA office   47,US$15   48,passport-type   49,AAA office   50,AAA office   51,B Q 52,N F 53, J O 54,C H 55,LE   61,D   62,B   63,A   64,C   65:知道您是我们店的常客非常开心,如果您对我们的产品有任何不满,请拨打服务中心电话,要没能得到您的反馈意见,我们将不知道我们的不足之处,因此,如果购买中出现任何困难,请及时通知我们,再次感谢您对我们产品及服务的信赖
文库有,自己翻下
英语三级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2011年12月英语三级A级全真模拟试卷(6)
来源:考试大&&&&&【考试大:中国最受欢迎的考试教育王国】&&日
考试大浓情奉献2011年12月英语三级A级听力全真模拟题。希望在听力的路上助大家一臂之力,考试大祝大家顺利通过考试!如果听力路上遇到问题请在新闻后面反馈,我们将第一时间为你们处理!
  点击查看完整试题>> 
  编辑推荐:       
  为了能及时获取2011年英语三级考试相关信息,建议大家收藏,我们会第一时间发布相关信息。
责编:hxj&&&
&考试大网校:
暂无跟贴,欢迎您发表意见
考试大英语三级考试一周评论排行
1.&&评论4358条
2.&&评论216条
3.&&评论181条
4.&&评论158条
5.&&评论155条
6.&&评论118条
网校免费试听
主讲:申骏
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2011年12月英语三级模拟试题第十二套
来源:考试大&&&&&【考试大:你最佳的考试选择】&&日
第1页:Part II Reading Comprehension
  Part II Reading Comprehension (30%)   Directions: There are 4 reading passages in this part. Each passage is followed by some questions or unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A), B), C) and D). You should decide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.   Passage I   Questions 1 to 4 are based on the following passages:   He was in the first third-grade class I taught at Saint Mary’s School in Morris, Minnesota. All   34 of my students were dear to me, but Mark Eklund was one in a million. Very neat in appearance, he had that happy-to-be-alive attitude that made even his occasional mischievous delightful.    One morning my patience was growing thin when Mark talked once too often, and then I made a novice-teacher’s mistake. I looked at Mark and said, “ If you say one more word, I am going to tape your mouth shut!” But he talked again. Without saying a word, I proceeded to Mark’s desk, tore off two pieces of tape and made a big X with them over his mouth. After class he said to me, “Thank you for correcting me, Sister!”    The years flew by, and before I knew it Mark was in my class again. One Friday, things just didn’t feel right. We had worked on a new concept all week, and I sensed that the students were growing frustrated with themselves―and edgy with one another. So I asked them to list the names of the other students in the room on two sheets of paper, leaving a space between each name. Then I told them to think of the nicest thing they could say about each of their classmates and write it down.    It took the remainder of the class period to finish the assignment, but as the students left the room, each one handed me the papers. Charlie smiled. Mark said, “ Thank you for teaching me, Sister. Have a good weekend.”    That Saturday, I wrote down the name of each student on a separate sheet of paper, and I listed what everyone else had said about that individual. On Monday I gave each student his or her list. Some of them ran tow pages. Before long, th4e entire class was smiling. “Really?” I heard whispered. “I never knew that meant anything to anyone!” “I didn’t know others liked me so much!”   No one ever mentioned those papers in class again. Several years later, after I returned from a vacation, my parents met me at the airport. From them I knew that Mark was killed in Vietnam. So I attended the funeral. After the funeral, Mark’s father took a wallet out of his pocket. “They found this on Mark when he was killed. We thought you might recognize it.”    Opening the billfold, he carefully removed two worn pieces of notebook paper that had obviously been taped, folded and refolded many times. I knew without looking that the papers were the ones on which I had listed all the good things each of Mark’s classmates had said about him.    Mark’s classmates started to gather around us. Charlie smiled rather sheepishly and said, “I still have my list. It’s in the top drawer of my desk at home.” Chuck’s wife said, “ Chuck asked me to put his in our wedding album.”    That’s when I finally sat down and cried. I cried for Mark and for all his friends who would never see him again.   1. When Mark was in the third grade, he ___.   A) was very shy and quiet   B) was rough and disobedient   C) never talked without permission   D) often talked without permission   2. One Friday, the students were growing frustrated with themselves because ___.   A) the new concept they had been working on was too difficult   B) they were not interested in learning the new concept   C) the teacher was not familiar with the new concept   D) the teacher became very impatient with them   3. After the funeral, Mark’s mother thanked the author for ________.   A) correcting Mark for misbehaving at school many times   B) giving Mark the list of all the good things said about   C) teaching Mark for such a long period of time   D) asking Mark’s classmates to have dinner with them   4. The reason why the students kept the lists of all the good things is that ___.   A) they missed each other after they departed   B) they wanted to show the lists to their husbands or wives   C) they valued the teacher’s effort for copying all the good things about them   D) they treasured what made them feel good about themselves   Passage II   Questions 5 to 8 are based on the following passage:   There is a popular belief among parents that schools are no longer interested in spelling. No school I have taught in has ever ignored spelling or considered it unimportant as a basic skill. There are, however, vastly different ideas about how to teach it, or how much priority it must be given over general language development and writing ability. The problem is, how to encourage a child to express himself freely and confidently in writing without holding him back with the complexities of spelling?   If spelling becomes the only focal point of his teacher’s interest, clearly a bright child will be likely to “play safe”. He will tend to write only words within his spelling range, choosing to avoid adventurous language. That’s why teachers often encourage the early use of dictionaries and pay attention to content rather than technical ability.   I was once shocked to read on the bottom of a sensitive piece of writing about a personal experience: “This work is terrible! There are far too many spelling errors and your writing is illegible.” It may have been a sharp criticism of the pupil’s technical abilities in writing, but it was also a sad reflection on the teacher who had omitted to read the essay, which contained some beautiful expressions of the child’s deep feelings. The teacher was not wrong to draw attention to the error, but if his priorities had centered on the child’s ideas, an expression his disappointment with the presentation would have given the pupil more motivation to seek improvement.   5. Teachers differ in their opinions about _____.   A) the difficulties in teaching spelling   B) the role of spelling in general language development   C) the complexities of the basic writing skills   D) the necessity of teaching spelling   6. The expression “play safe” probably means _____.   A) to write carefully   B) to do as teachers say   C) to use dictionaries frequently   D)to avoid using words one is not sure of   7. Teachers encourage the use of dictionaries so that _____.   A) students will be able to express their ideas more freely   B) teachers will have less trouble in correcting mistakes   C) students will have more confidence in writing   D) students will learn to be independent of teachers   8. The major point discussed in the passage is ______.   A) the importance of developing writing skills   B) the complexities of spelling   C) the correct way making compositions   D) the relationship between spelling and the content of a composition   Passage III   Questions 9 to 12 are based on the following passage:   Population tends to grow at an exponential rate. This means that they progressively double. As an example of this type of growth rate, take one penny and double it every day for one month. After the first week, you would have only 64 cents, but after the fourth week you would have over a million dollars.   This helps explain why the population has come on “all of a sudden”. It took form the beginning of human life to the year 1830 for the population of the earth to reach one billion. That represents a time span of at least two million years. Then it took from 1830 to 1930 for world population to reach 2 billion. The next billion was added by 1960, only thirty years, and in 1975 world population reached 4 billion, which is another billion people in only fifteen years.   World population is increasing at a rate of 9,000 per hour, 220,000 per day, 80 million per year. This is not only due to higher birth rates, but to lower death rates as well. The number of births has not declined at the same rate as the number of deaths.   Some countries, such as Columbia, Thailand, Morocco, Costa Rica, and the Philippines, are doubling their populations about every twenty-one years, with a growth rate of 3.3 percent a year or more. The United States is doubling its population about every eighty-seven years, with a rate of 0.8 percent per year. Every time a population double, the country involved needs twice as much of everything, including hospitals, schools, resources, food and medicines to care for its people. It is easy to see that this is very difficult to achieve for the more rapidly growing countries.   9. This passage chiefly discussed_______.    A) the growth of world population    B) one type of the exponential rate    C) the population problem of more rapidly growing countries    D) the possible ways of dealing with the rapid population growth   10. According to the passage, what helps to explain why the population problem has come on “all of a sudden”?   A) The penny which doubles itself every day for one month.    B) The time span of at least two million years in human history.    C) An illustration of the exponential growth rate given by the author.    D) The large amount of money you would luckily make after the fourth week.   11. Which of the following statements is NOT true?   A) World population is increasing at a rate of 150 per minutes.   B) Lower death rate also contributes to world population growth.   C) The population of Columbia has been doubling every year for 21 years.   D) The United States is usuall6y doubling its population about every 87 years.   12. When a population doubles, the country involved needs twice as much of everything, including ______.   A) hospitals and medicines B) schools and students   C) food and manpower resources D) all of the above   Passage IV   Questions I3 to 15 are based on the following passage:    For years it has been possible to set up cameras to take pictures of cars as they speed along highways, jump lights or drive too fast down the street.    However even if the pictures are taken automatically, someone still has to do all the paperwork of issuing fines. But now a British company called EEV has come up with a computerized video system that can do it all automatically.    They suggest that all number plates have a bar code as well as the usual number. The bar codes are just strips of lines like those you see on food packets but bigger. EEV’s high speed video camera system can read a bar coded number plate even if the car is doing over 100 miles per hour. The computer controlling the system could then use the information from the bar code to find out the name and address of the driver (from vehicle records), print out the fine and send it off automatically. The inventors also suggest that the system could watch traffic to help catch stolen cars.    The new electronic system could be watching everyone that passes the cameras! Many people find the idea that “big brother is watching you” is more of a worry than a few motorists getting away with driving too fast. Moreover, some people will be very unhappy to realize that with new system the police could find out where a particular car has been.   13. The best title for the article could be ______.   A) People Who Drive Too Fast   B) Stop People from Driving Too Fast   C) EEV and the Police System   D) Implications of Computerized Systems for Motoring Offense   14. A traditional function of the camera as used by the traffic police system is to ______.   A) take snapshots of cars on highways   B) catch cars violating traffic rules   C) send fines to fast motorists   D) make the traffic system fully automatic   15. The newly-invented system functions more efficiently with the aid of __________.   A) car number plates C) bar coded numbers on number plates   B) vehicle speeding records D) print-out fines
  更多模拟试题推荐:    
责编:tanj&&&
&考试大网校:
暂无跟贴,欢迎您发表意见
考试大英语三级考试一周评论排行
1.&&评论4358条
2.&&评论216条
3.&&评论181条
4.&&评论158条
5.&&评论155条
6.&&评论118条