哪位英语好的能帮我翻译一下这几句话?尽量快些,非常感谢信 英文翻译!!!

英语好的请帮我翻译一下这几句话_百度知道
英语好的请帮我翻译一下这几句话
学校应该注重对学生的道德教育,并提高道德教育的水平,改善道德教育的方式。首先,学校应针对不同的学生群体采取不同的针对性教育。其次,学校应注重从日常的生活与学习中对学生进行道德教育最后,学校应开展一系列的活动来创建教育和文明,以此来推进品德教育。
提问者采纳
Schools should focus on students' moral education, and improve the level of moral education, improve the moral education mode.In the first place, school authorities should according to different groups of students take different pertinence education.Secondly, the school should notice from daily life and learning of students for moral educationIn the end, schools should carry out a series of activities to create education and civilization, in order to promote moral education.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
Schools should focus on
moral education of the students, and improve the level of moral education, improve the mode of moral education .In the first place, schoolshould take different pertinence education according to different groups of students .Secondly, the school should notice moral educationin daily life and learning of studentsrIn the end, in order to promote moral, educationschools should carry out a series of activities to create education and civilization, .这是我自己翻译的
Schools should focus on students' moral education, and improve the level of moral education, improve the moral education mode.In the first place, school authorities should according to different groups of students take different pertinence education.Secondly, the school should notice from daily life and learning of students for moral educationIn the end, schools should carry out a series of activities to create education and civilization, in order to promote moral education.希望采纳哦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位英语翻译高手能帮我翻译一下下面这句话呀,十分感谢,中译英_百度知道
哪位英语翻译高手能帮我翻译一下下面这句话呀,十分感谢,中译英
我想请教一个问题,我们已经连续两天出现这种邮箱与服务器断开的故障了,网络正常,邮箱与服务器断开大概持续20分钟之后又自动连接,你知道这是什么原因吗?
可以预防吗?
提问者采纳
I would like to ask a question. We have two consecutive days this mail box got disconnected from the server. Though our network has been
normal, mailbox would be disconnected from the server after about 20 minutes, then automatically re-connect. Do you know what the cause may be?Can this be prevented?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我想请教一个问题,我们已经连续两天出现这种邮箱与服务器断开的故障了,网络正常,邮箱与服务器断开大概持续20分钟之后又自动连接,你知道这是什么原因吗?I would like to ask a question, we already continuously two days fails this mailbox and server disconnected, normal network, mailbox and server disconnect after about 20 minutes and automatic connection, you know what is the reason?可以预防吗?Can prevent?
I would like to ask a question, we already continuously two days fails this mailbox and server disconnected, normal network, mailbox and server disconnect after about 20 minutes and automatic connection, you know what is the reason?Can prevent?
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,非常感谢!_百度知道
请哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,非常感谢!
四、 项目申请程序(一)所有 APEC 经济体在向相关工作组提出项目申请时,须争取两个以上经济体作共提方。(二)向能源工作组提交概念申请书。(三)工作组将审核通过并排序后的项目申请报APEC 秘书处。(四)APEC 秘书处按前述对项目审核、分类、打分,并上传致预算委员会网站。鉴于 TILF 账户由日方出资,日对 TILF 项目审批具有较大发言权
提问者采纳
(一)All APEC economies to the relevant working group in the project application, shall strive for a total of more than two economies mention square.(二)Energy Working Group submitted to the concept of an application.(三)The Working Group will review the project after sorting through and apply for the APEC Secretariat.(四)APEC Secretariat on the project by the aforementioned audit, classification, scoring, and upload induced Budget Committee website. Given TILF account by the Japanese funded project approval date TILF have greater say
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
A) all the APEC economies in the proposed project application to the relevant working group, to strive for more than two economies for a total lift.(two) submit an application to the working group on energy concept.(three) the working group will review by the project application report and sort the APEC secretariat.(four) according to the APEC Secretariat to project review, classification, grading, and upload to the budget committee website. In view of the TILF account by the Japanese investment, on the TILF project approval has more right to speak
  Four, project application process  (a) all APEC economies to make the project application, relevant working group must strive for more than two economies a altogether.  (2) submit to the working group on energy concept application.  (3) working group report and sorted through the project of audit to the APEC secretariat.  (4) the APEC secretariat, according to the audit, the project classification, grade, and upload to website budget committee. Given the TILF account funded by Japan, day of TILF project examination and approval has the bigger say
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请哪位帮我翻译一下,急哦,翻成英文,最好地道,口语一点....十分感谢哦!!_百度知道
请哪位帮我翻译一下,急哦,翻成英文,最好地道,口语一点....十分感谢哦!!
门的颜色换了 ,就是新的出口这是送给苏菲的礼物,请这是我的秘密花园一点点吧,需要花的帮忙这是我最重要的秘密基地小时候的夏天,我常常一个人在那里度过,是魔法师叔叔偷偷留给我的小屋苏菲可以随便进去我只是希望能让苏菲和大家安心的过日子,摘这里的花,应该可以开间花店吧,苏菲一定可以做的很好苏菲,苏菲很漂亮啊他们怎么会经过这里呢要去攻击城镇和人民的他们都一样这些刽子手我只是动了些手脚,它不会掉下来的我们好像被发现了是老师的手下回去吧快跑, 脚要动往那边跑
啊...我只是想要地道点的,翻成英文我也会哦,除了四楼很认真,其他实在乱翻呢:(
提问者采纳
The color of the door changed, that is the new exit This is the present for Sophie, here This is my secret garden Just a little, need flower's help This is my most important secret place During summer, when I was little. I often stayed at the house alone where a Magician secretly kept it for me Sophie can go in there anytime I just wish I can let Sophie and everybody enjoy and have a comfortable life, pick the flowers in here, maybe open a flower shop, Sophie can definitely do it very well. Sophie, she's so beautiful How can they walk pass this place to attack the town and the citizens they are all the same those murders I just did something, it won't fall I think we are discovered they are teacher's people go back run, move your feet run that way 人工翻译的哦,可能有一点点错误但没有像楼上错得那么厉害。一楼的,你是用google翻译的吧
提问者评价
谢谢你,不像上面几个一样随便...
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
Change the color of the door, that is, new export This is sent to Sophie's gift, please This is my secret garden A little bit of it, to be spent to help This is my most important secret base Summer when he was a boy, I often spend a person is a magician uncle, secretly left my hut Sophie could not get I only hope that Sophie and the life of comfort, picking flowers here, you should be able to bay florist, Sophie will be able to do good Sophie, Sophie is very pretty ah How they will go through here this Going to attack cities and towns and the people They are the same These executioner I just move some hands and feet, it will not fall We seem to have been found Is the teacher's hands Go back now Run, feet should be moving To go over there
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢信 英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信