I have there < ><uncle>.They are all < ><music>

100分求旋律优美或者有节奏感的英文歌。30---60首最好。_百度知道
100分求旋律优美或者有节奏感的英文歌。30---60首最好。
平时做活动或者婚庆开场用的,最好能打包下载。满意还可以加分。
提问者采纳
电影蓝莓之夜,你的。,带我们进入黑暗堡垒 【What I&#39!。。【It&#39。 【I't believe in love】Dido蒂朵的歌很特别。 【my lucky day】Lene marlin ‘Everything will be ok’……因为这句我喜欢上这首歌。最后的部分会给你带来惊喜哦~haha ~ 【don' All Over The World】The Pussycat Dolls 【Whatcha Think About That】The Pussycat Dolls 【When I Grow Up】The Pussycat Dolls 【Buckle Up n Chuggeluck】Heaven 【Chain Hang Low】Jibbs有点轻快。,这首歌有夏天的感觉,力推。 【what dreams are made of】Hilary Duff赫拉瑞达芙 声音很精致。 【Force of Nature】Lenka 【Whatcha Think About That】The 1900s 【Lose You】Linda Sundblad 【mary jane shoes】Fergie菲姬 调调轻松明快。,棒。 【saturday night】Darin 【Me Against The Music】Britney Spears看X-man的人都知道这首歌,节奏不是很快。 【Beautiful Girls】Sean kingston这个还有歌女声版本 但还是喜欢这个版本!。蒂朵。 【life for rent】Dido这首很好听。 【Unforgivable Sinner】Lene marlin前奏是辽大澡堂之歌;s watching over me】Hilary Duff在电影《劲歌飞扬》里唱的。;m Gonna Getcha Good】Shania Twain 【Love Is Color-Blind】Sarah Connor有网友说之前没推荐她~她的歌都慢,神一样的女人。。! 【touch my body】Mariah Carey玛利亚凯莉.Hip-hop。(Dance,很High的节奏。 (二) 很High的鼓点!,很High的声音。 【sexyback】Justin timberlake这就是贾斯汀的风格! 【do you know】Enrique Iglesias (The Ping Pong Son)这首歌有乒乓球的声音,又找出来了,大部分听了心情会很好哦~~~~试试吧~ 【the saltwater room】Owl City有人说。 【beat of my heart】Hilary Duff 【come clean】Hilary Duff这首好听 【wake up】Hilary Duff DJ~ 这些歌曲节奏比较轻快;ve Done】Linkin Park相信这首歌对喜欢林肯公园的人都不陌生了吧 【Believe me】Fort minor吐血推荐第一首《best of me》。 【here with me】Dido独特的嗓音和个性的音乐风格、演唱者 Daniel Richard Powter 下载地址在迅雷上有《I don'm Yours】Jason Mraz。 【do something】Britney Spears 【beautiful liar】Beyonce and Shakira 【my first ride】Aaron Carter 【fighter】Christina Aguilera NBA季后赛主题曲 【I Hate Myself For Loving You】Joan Jett【come into my world】Kylie Minogue 【beautiful ones】Suede【get it out me】Janet Jackson 【cry me a river】Justin timberlake喜欢刚开始那段雨声;d you go】Fort minor由女声开始;s Amazing】Jem 【I&#39。。O(∩_∩)o… 【Sitting Down Here】Lene marlin 【whatever it takes】Lene marlin 【7 days】Craig David这个是潘猴子介绍我的。 【so yesterday】Hilary Duff去年的这个时候就是在听这首歌;t know why】Norah Joness【seven years】Norah Jones 【the story】Norah Jones有点爵士; 我是你的,不在这一类里,节奏也很特别。 【Ba Yonga Wamba】Banaroo【Bottle Pop】The Pussycat Dolls我喜欢 【Takin't know why》诺拉琼斯《never say never》《semi-charmed life》 Third Eye Blind《honestly》 beyonce 【Anaesthesia】Maximilian Hecker强烈推荐
【Summer Days In Bloom】Maximilian Hecker力推。很好听哦~ 【to all the girls】Aaron Carter【Sealed With A Kiss Brian Hylan】乡村音乐 【someone&#39!! 【always come back to your love】Samantha mumba很久前就开始听了,相信很多人都听过!。 【Solo】Kate Havnevik一定要听。. DJ 。 【Here With Me】Michelle Branch这首的风格是General Rock~但还不错~~ 【Never be the same again】Melanie C 【Nothing In The World】Atomic Kitten 【Put Your Arms Around Me】Natasha Bedingfield声音很有特点 【The game of love】Santana 【Too Little Too Late】 【Who&#39! 【My December】Linkin Park 【Till I Collapse】。 【Disturbia】Rihanna dadada~~~ 【En Dag Tilbage】Nik&Jay 丹麦 【Floorfiller】 【Say It Right】Nelly Furtado【The Magic Key】One-T+cool-T 【I Hate Myself For Loving You】Joan Jett【I Miss You】Basshunter 【just dance】 【Lonely】这个我就不用介绍了 【upside down】【Oops Jaime Pas Langlais】 【Peerless】Darin Zanyar 【Remember The Name】Fort minor 【numb】Linkin Park实在是喜欢这支乐队 【in stereo】Fort minor我喜欢那种重重的敲击声 【where&#39.金属…) 【Good Foot】Justin Timberlake & Timbaland。! 【end of May】Keren Ann 【gotta have you】The Weepies调很特别【i remember】【Never Grow Old】The Cranberries 【Tommai mai rub sak tee】Lydia【Disguise】Lene marlin 【When You Say Nothing At All】Ronan Keating【valder fields】Tamas Wells【don&#39,是挺清爽
提问者评价
其他类似问题
旋律优美的相关知识
按默认排序
其他21条回答
旋律优美Living to love you --Sara ConnorLove to be loved by you --Mark TerenziListen to your heartBroken InsideTell Me --SandyReflection --Christna AguileraMoonlight Shadow --Groove CoverageI stay in love --Mariah CareyHeartbeats --Amy DiamondLosing the love _--Joy EnriquezOne more time --Luara PausiniImagine me without you --Jaci VelasquezHearts don't lie --Joana ZimmerEversleeping --XandriaForgiven --withinTemptationOne Chance--AllanWalk me home --Mandy MorreEskimo Kiss --Veronica BallestriniIWhat are words--Chris MedinaYou are not alone --X FactorCome as you are --Jaci VelasquezWhenever you call--Brain Mcknight & Mariah CareyHow many times we say goodbye --Deutschi sucht
den SuperstarTonight --Deutschi sucht
den SuperstarWe are no heroes--Deutschi sucht
den Superstar节奏感If you feel my love --Blaxy GirlsWhatever --Hot Chelle RaeStereo Hearts --Paradise fearsLove you like I doCalling --Part SixStand by me --Lemon IceMelt the snow --Shayen WardAgainst the waves --wayne HectorSail on through --S Club 8Firefly --A-Teen'sUpside Down --A-Teen'sAlone --Matt PalmeBring it all back --S Club 7Because you live --Jesse McCartneyYou --Plus OneYour are the one --C21My last serenade --Joey MoeEchoes in my heart --YlamproductionThis heart is a stone --Acid House
婚庆啊,最爱的:1.beautiful in white 这是westlife里面的一个成员,唱给自己新婚老婆的……
2.love to be loved by you 这首是我的最爱……是sarah cornor的前夫,在婚礼现场唱的,当时,满场的女的都感动的热泪盈眶
3.Marry you ——Various Artisits 曲调很欢快,应该会喜欢的……话说,我很喜欢Westlife和sarah cornor的歌,当然还有backstreet boys,Linkin park,savage garden……试着去找找吧,会有你爱的…… 有节奏感的么,我现在只记得几首:far away from home;seasons in the sun;stand;better man(很经典的);I could be the one;moonlight shadow我比较喜欢轻音乐,小小的说一下吧:great morning;卡农之类的,应该还可以 dapapepe的木吉他轻音乐灰常不错~~~
《traveling light》《firework》《last christmas》《sunny came home》《maria》《wish you were here》《need you now》《never had a dream come ture》《wake me up when september ends》《trouble is a friend》《sparks fly》《mean》《back to december》《crazier》《teardrops on my guitar》《with a love like you》《a new day has come》《right here waiting》《seasons in the sun》《i just wanna run》《right now》《far away from home》《im not a girl not yet a women》《21guns》《just a dream》《firefiy》《what if》《grace》《crazier》《stuck in my heart》《love story》《mine》《I'm yours》 《drenched》 《apologize》《boston》《winter in my heart》《love the way you lie》《moves like jagger》《someone watching over me》《better man》《lets start from here》《could this be love》《lemon tree》《when you say nothing at all》
invisible lightthe best side of lifeevery moment ofmy lifeyou are my YoubreathlessLittle lightstuck in my heartjust the way you arewalk me homeshe will be lovedin the Palm of your hand
已经发至您的邮箱中了,请楼主注意查收,希望您能喜欢我的推荐。
Tamas Wells - Valder FieldsAlison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At AllBritney - EverytimeKeren Ann - End Of MayLights - SaviourMaximilian Hecker - Anaesthesia
Blake Shelton - Sunny In Seattle已发
婚庆:love you like i do-jamillion
as long as you love me-backsreets boys
my love-westlife活动:推荐一些比较轻快点的歌吧
这些歌手的歌都不错,可以试试
Craig David,Neyo,Matt Pokora(最近听了他的finally found ya,还不错,推荐)
Usher,Akon
优美:Lady Antebellum的歌Owl City的歌 节奏强:布兰妮的《Britney》整张专辑和《Femme Fatale》整张专 Jennifer的《Love》整张专辑、On The Floor 都很容易在百度MP3找到并下载
&S&M& rihanna&We found love&rihanna&love the way you lie &rihanna&wait you turn&rihanna&don't stop the music&rihanna&Photographs&rihanna&Roc Me Out&rihanna&Drunk On Love&rihanna&Cry&rihanna&take a bow&rihanna
Taylor swift 的 Enchanted非常适合,是关于一见钟情的歌 可以用于婚庆,而且很抒情
a place nearby,
could this be love
只推荐一首《could this be love》,是我最喜欢的。是艾薇儿婚礼的背景音乐。很好听,歌词也写得很感人、浓浓的爱意和幸福。
随便怎么说,怎么都是eminem
Love Story-Taylor SwiftLucky-Britney Spears
Love StoryTaylor Swift
call me maybe
《柠檬树》还可以啊
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&the sound of music&&的一些歌_百度知道
&&the sound of music&&的一些歌
&&the sound of music&gt,有一个牧羊人的;还有一些好听的音乐,提供下载地址.如果&&&gt,都提供下载地址;中;the sound of music&gt&lt
提问者采纳
《音乐之声》的所有曲目:The Sound of Music I Have Confidence My Favourite Things Sixteen Going on Seventeen My Favourite Things (reprise) Do Re Mi The Lonely Goatherd (孤独的牧羊人)So Long, Farewell Climb Every Mountain Something Good Edelwiss用百度差不多都能下载。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
com/music这里有
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解好听的歌韩文歌或英文_百度知道
求解好听的歌韩文歌或英文
提问者采纳
f;get down&a song for you&brown eyed grils&shinee&lady gaga&stuck in the moment&rihanna&justin bier&heartbreaker&奢望&rihanan&neyo&amigo&chris brown&t got you&bigbang&ah&one less lonely girl&lady gaga&坏女人&shinee&hate that i love you&baby&justin bieber&bad romance&bigbang&f;call me&after school&gd&lt.t island&fire&alejandro&tobymac&super junior&gd&shinee&down&gt.t island&lady&eenie meenie&f;monster&green day&shinee&no other&jay sean&if i ain'jyj&telephone&gt:a《purple line》东方神起《bolero》东方神起《begin》东方神起《mirotic》东方神起《wrong number》东方神起《crazy love》东方神起《只看着你》sol《wedding dress》sol《fire》2ne1《chu~》f(x)《走好我的爱》8eight《可能性》boa《一天一天》《最后的问候》《谎言》&justin bier&favorite girl&super junior&my heaven&bigbang&fuck you&bigbang&kesha&i can transform ya&remedy&jay sean&bringing you love&replay&bigbang&shinee&shinee(key)&somebody to love&w&lady gaga&justin bieber&bigbang&f.t island&never say never&funky jesus music&oh ma baby&too love&justin bier&bigbang&姐姐真漂亮&do you remeber&little boots&jyj&speechless&jay sean&strong baby&tell me goodbye&sean kingston&lady gaga&justin bieber&美人啊&gara gara go&tobymac&寻找到&lolipop&少年呀&overboard&21 guns&justin bieber&lt.t island&teagoon《without you》u-kiss《一整天》氧气一样的你&get back up&bingbingbing&tik tok&爱之痛&gt.t island&f;train&that should be me&lyaz&shinee&justin bier&top of the world&bigbang(vi)&jyj&if we ever meet again&ring ding dong&lily allen&bigbang&lady gaga&timberland&disturbia&bigbang&lt&long way&justin bier&sign&bigbang&shinee girl&never let you go&omg&&jyj&hey soul sister&jay sean&jojo&gt
提问者评价
其他类似问题
韩文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
i wanna be close
i wanted you ina
it‘s not goodbye
borken-camilla
4我挺喜欢听~听着舒服 干净的英文歌的
1。 breathless shayne
wait’til u hear from me
希望你能喜欢.