What's the meaning of ''If only Iwhat could besee the realization of the four modernization

Search 41,986 Businesses and 721 Destinations in Cyprus
Please wait while the post is deleted ...
via Facebook
So what is divine union, is it peace, is it blissful ? how do we feel it and how.../AhaIntelligence/photos/a.416..727/330/?type=1So what is divine union, is it peace, is it blissful ? how do we feel it and how do we practice it ?
From Eastern philosophy - Patanjali defines these states in his classification of the various stages of interiorized meditation. In Yoga Sutras 1:17-18, he refers to two basic categories of samadhi: (1) samprajnata and (2) asamprajnata. As applied to advanced stages of realization, samprajnata refers to savikalpa (&with difference&) samadhi, or divine union in which there remains some distinction between the knower and the known, as in the realization &Thou and I are One.& In greater or lesser degree, some modifications of nature remain. But in asamprajnuta samadhi, all differentiations of nature are resolved into the one Spirit. The consciousness of &Thou and I are One& becomes &I am He, who has become this little form of 'I' and all forms.& This is not the egotist's proclamation, &I am God!&—the brass crown of megalomania—but rather the full realization of the absolute truth: God is the only Reality. Thus asamprajnata, in its absolute definition, is nirvikalpa (&without difference&) samadhi, the highest yoga or union manifested by fully liberated masters or those on the threshold of soul freedom. (...) Patanjali divides samprajnata samadhi into four stages: (1) savitarka (&with doubt or conjecture&): intuitive experience mixed with argumentative or doubt- (2) savichara (&with reasoning or pondering&): intuitive experience mixed with discrimination- (3) sananda (&with joy&): interiorized intuitive experience interpreted by chitta or joy- and (4) sasmita (&with 'I-ness'& or individuality): intuitive experience mixed with a pure sense of being. These four states, which come after interiorization (pratyahara), are the result of deep concentration (dharana), or superconscious perception as limited to the body. (Yoga Sutras 1:17) When these four stages of samprajnata have been resolved one by one into the next higher state, the yogi goes beyond them and attains asamprajnata samadhi. This comes in deep meditation (dhyana) in which concentration (dharana) is continuous, with no fli then the object of meditation (i.e., a particular concept or manifestation of God) is experienced as manifested not only in the body but in omnipresence. Beyond these states, in the advanced stages of realization, samprajnata and asamprajnata are understood to mean, respectively, savikalpa and nirvikalpa samadhi. Patanjali says that attainment of the highest samadhi is possible &by profound, devoted meditation on (the Lord) Ishvara (1:23).... His symbol is Aum (1:27).& (Chapter I, God Talks With Arjuna: The Bhagavad Gita by Paramahansa Yogananda)
Direct link to this post:
7A Pandoras StreetNaafiLimassol
You are not being charged for this call.
Business categories:
Operating Hours:
Operating Period:}

我要回帖

更多关于 realization 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信