i am__to my parents怎么读 for all that they have done for me应该填哪个单词

英语不好,考试给范围了,选词填空帮忙给下答案,谢谢_百度知道i am__to my parents for all that they have done for me应该填哪个单词
血染柒尕4485
后面是 to ,所以只能用grateful .我感谢父母为我所做的一切.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
thankful/grateful 感激
grateful我感谢父母为我所做的一切
扫描下载二维码21世纪大学英语综合教程第一册课后练习答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
21世纪大学英语综合教程第一册课后练习答案
上传于||文档简介
&&2世​纪​大​学​英​语​综​合​教​程​第​一​册​课​后​练​习​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩28页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语选词填空tend / everyday / business / reflect / greet / forgive / reason / path / remind / grateful / pride / judge 1、I need some time alone to ______ on what has just happpened.2、He has a ____ to hate her because she is responsible for him losing his job.3、It was a difficult _____ getting everything ready in time.4、When I was a child,my parents always told me that hard work is the only ___ to success.5、Thank you for ____ me that someone is waiting for me in the office.6、People like this film because it is about their ____ life.7、I _____ you this time ,but please don't let it happen again.8、She ___ to spend too much time playing computer games.9、I am ___ to my parents for all that they have done for me .10、I can't ___whether he was right or wrong,so I have to ask some one else.11、Iwas filled with___ after I achieved great success through hard work.12、He ___ me in the street with a friendly wave of the hand .冒似还请各位回答者要帮我注意一下整个句子的时态要一致呀。
霖皙ゝ9432
reflect on思考,反省reasonbusinesspathremindingdailyforgivetendgratefuljudgepridegreeted修改了一下,不知道对不对.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.reflect2.reason3.business4.path5.remind6.everyday7.fogive8.tend9.grateful10.judge11.pride12.greets希望对你有帮助
reflectreasonbusinesspathremindeverydayforgivetendsgratefulljudgepridegreets
reminding6
7 forgive8 tends9 grateful10 judge 11 pride12
1、I need some time alone to remind
on what has just happpened.2、He has a reason to hate her because she is responsible for him losing his job.3、It was a difficult business getting everythin...
扫描下载二维码李阳A letter to my parents 全部的语法语法_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 parents怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信