have aone year later歌词off hoilday=have a one-year hoildy 吗

My parents have always loved everything about India, so a year ago we went on holiday there. It’s a wonderful 15 with beautiful scenes and interesting people . However, I didn’t enjoy Indian 16 very 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My parents have always loved everything about India, so a year ago we went on holiday there. It’s a wonderful &&&15&&with beautiful scenes and interesting people . However, I didn’t enjoy Indian &16 &very much.On the second day we planned to see an old palace. At the &17 &they said. “If you go by train, it’ll take you only two hours to get there.” However, the hot &&18 &took over four hours. I was very &19 &when we got there , so we had some rice and vegetables with bread in a small restaurant. We were &20 &to find it was quite nice. I wasn’t full up though and I saw a man nearby eating some little meatballs.I said to my dad, “I’ve been eating rice all week. Can I have some meatballs please?”Well, they looked delicious so I ate the first one very &21 &. I was just putting the second one in my mouth when I felt myself &22 —my mouth was on fire! I started to cough(咳嗽)and there were tears (泪水)in my eyes. I couldn’t &23 &how spicy (辛辣的) it was!I drank about ten glasses of water but the worst thing was everyone was laughing at me. You couldn’t make me eat another Indian meatball for all the &&24&&&in the world!【小题1】A.townB.cityC.countryD.restaurant【小题2】A.foodB.scenesC.peopleD.costumes【小题3】A.palaceB.hotelC.airportD.entrance【小题4】A.sailB.walkC.driveD.ride【小题5】A.hungryB.curiousC.cheerfulD.nervous【小题6】A.shockedB.surprisedC.boredD.tired【小题7】A.quietlyB.easilyC.quicklyD.gently【小题8】A.burningB.wateringC.cryingD.smiling【小题9】A.feelB.believeC.thinkD.know【小题10】A.dietB.luckC.timeD.money
【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】A【小题6】B【小题7】C【小题8】A【小题9】A【小题10】A
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届浙江杭州余杭星桥中学初二上第一次阶段测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
&My parents want me _____ milk every day. A. to drink&&& B.drink&&&& C. drinking&&&& D. drank&
来源:学年江苏南京溧水县六校九年级12月学情调研联考测试英语卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Do you think of your parents? “Yes, of course.” Youmay answer.& Maybe you buy a present for your mother on Mother’s Day, andyou give your father _ 1._ 0n Father’s Day, too. Then&2.__theother days of a year?& Always remember to think of your parents, not just &3.&someimportant days.I have a friend who lives _ 4._.becauseher parents live in another city.& One day I went to visit her. We had anice chat. Then she wanted to 5.&&&&a telephonecall. She dialed the number, but then she put the phone down. After about ten 6.&.shedialed the number again. “Hi, Mum...”Later I asked, “why did you dial the number&&7._?”Shesmiled.“ because my parents are old. They can't get close to the telephone &&&8._.Ialways do so when I call them, I just give them enough 9.___to answerthe call.”My friend is a good girl . She is always thinking abouther parents.& What do you think of this? I think: we should do some smallthings for our parents and make them 10.__every day.11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.it&&&&&&&&&&&& B.one&&&&&&&&&& C.this&& D.chat&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.how about &&&& B.how often&&&&&& C.how much D.how long&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.by&&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&& C.on&& D.of&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.lonely&&&&&&&&& B.happily&&&&&&&& C.sadly D.alone&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.take&&&&&&&&&& B.make&&&&&&&&& C.play& D.buy&16.A, hours&&&&&&B.months&&&&&&&&&&& C.seconds&&&&&&&&&D. days17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.once&&&&&&&&& B.Twice&&&&&&&&& C.three times D.four times&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.quickly&&&&&&&& B.slowly&&&&&&&&& C.quietly&&& D.hardly&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.money&&&&&&&& B.fond&&&&&&&&&& C.room D.time&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.please&&&&&&&& B.pleasure&&&&&&& C.pleasant&& D.pleased&&
来源:学年山西省九年级下学期中考练兵英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(15分)Do you often& 1&your parents? You maysay “Of course, I& 2&. I buy a present for my mother onMother’s Day and on Father’s Day, I give my father& 3&, too.”But what about the other days of the year?I have a friend& 4&parents live inanother city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice& 5&.Then she wanted to& 6&, so she dialed(拨号) the number, but then she& 7&thephone. After about fifteen& 8&, she dialed the number “Hi,Mom.”Later I asked, “& 9&did you dial thenumber twice?” She smiled, “My parents are old and& 10&. Theycan’t get close to the telephone& 11&. I always do so when Icall them. I just want to give them& 12&time to answer thecall.”My friend is a good girl. She is& 13&thinkingabout her parents. You also want to be a& 14&child, right?Please always remember to&15&your parents in every situation,not just on some important days.1.A、thinkof&&&&&&&&&&& B、thinkwith&&&&&&&& C、think2.A、will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B、do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C、won’t3.A、acake&&&&&&&&&&& B、akiss&&&&&&&&&&&&&C、a present4.A、who&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B、which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C、whose5.A、sing&&&&&&&&&&&&&B、conversation&&&&&&&&C、drink6.A、make acall&&&&&&&& B、pay avisit&&&&&&&& C、have a rest7.A、putdown&&&&&&&&&&& B、put away&&&&&&&&&&& C、put off8.A、seconds&&&&&&&&&&&B、minutes&&&&&&&&&&&C、hours9.A、How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B、What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C、Why10.A、fast&&&&&&&&&&&&B、slow&&&&&&&&&&&&&C、healthy11.A、quick&&&&&&&&&&&&B、quickly&&&&&&&&&&&&C、slowly12.A、little&&&&&&&&&&& B、quick&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C、enough13.A、always&&&&&&&&&&&B、never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C、seldom14.A、bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B、clever&&&&&&&&&&&&&C、good15.A、thinkof&&&&&&&&& B、lookafter&&&&&&&&&& C、ring up&
来源:学年浙江省初三第二次模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
&It's the endof class. When the bell rings, students of Luohu Foreign Languages School inShenzhen quickly take out their cell phones. They want to log on* to theirmicro blogs to check the interesting things that have happened in the last hour.  Sincelast year, the trend* of micro blogging has swept the country. Recent surveysshows that most students in middle schools have a micro blog and some evenupdate* their blogs over five times per day.  &Welearn many fresh and interesting things on micro blogs and they have becomepopular topics in class,& said Andy Liang, 14. &If you do not knowabout them, you are out of the loop.&  Itis also a great place for students to let out stress. &My parents alwaysask me to study all the time, and encourage me before exams, but it really addspressure,& said Simon Zhang, 15. &When I share these feelings on mymicro blog, I get many replies from friends in the same situation, which makesme feel better.&  Butparents are worried that micro blogging could be a waste of time. Somemisleading messages may even cause danger to kids, they said.  Mr.Shen, a professor at the China Education Association, suggests parents notworry too much as long as kids are not crazy about micro blogging. Maybe it canbecome a window for parents to understand their children. &If parents canread their children's micro blogs, they'll know their thoughts, thus leading tobetter communication and solutions to problems,& he said. He also givessome tips for kids.  ---Don'tmicro blog for more than one hour a day.  ---Nevermicro blog in class.  ---Tryto talk face to face with people from time to time.  ---Becritical*. Don't trust all the messages on a micro blog.1.The underlined part &outof the loop& in the passage probably means &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.  A.not popular &&&B. not excited &&&C. unhealthy &&&&&&&D.unlucky2.Micro blog made Simon&&&&&&when he shared his feelings and gotreplies on his micro biog.  A. feelsad &&&&&&B. let out stress& &C. addpressure &&&&&D. make friends3.We can know from Mr.Shen that micro blogging can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.  A.make kids crazy while logging on toit&&&&&&&& &B.bring a lot of misleading messages  C. becomea window to understand young kids&& &&&D.lead toworse communication4.Which statement isTRUE according to the passage?  A.It's good for kids to micro blog for more than one hour a day.  B.Kidsshould trust all the messages on a micro blog because they are useful.  C.Thetrend of micro blogging has swept the country since five years ago.  D.Kids should try to talk face to face with people, not just micro blogging.&
来源:学年广西北海市合浦县教育局教研室九年级上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
I used to travel by air a greatdeal when I was a boy. My parents used to live in South America and I used tofly there from Europe in the holidays. An airhostess would take charge of meand I never had an unpleasant experience. I am used to traveling by air andonly on one occasion have I ever felt frightened. After taking off, we wereflying low over the city and slowly gaining height, when the plane suddenlyturned round and flew back to the airport. While we were waiting to land, anairhostess told us to keep calm and to get off the plane quietly as soon as ithad touched down. Everybody on board was worried and we were curious to findout what had happened. Later we learned that there was a very important personon board. The police had been told that a bomb had been planted on the plane.After we had landed, the plane was searched thoroughly(被彻底搜查). Fortunately,nothing was found and five hours later we were able to take off again.根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)(&&&&& )1. The writer usedto fly much when he was a boy.(&&&&& )2. The writer’s parents used to live in South Africa.(&&&&& )3. While they werewaiting to land, an airhostess told them to be calm.(&&&&& )4. Nine hours laterthey could take off again.(&&&&&) 5. There wasreally a bomb on the plane.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~}

我要回帖

更多关于 one year later歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信