急求高手翻译高手成英文,拒绝机翻……

求高手帮忙翻译两句话,翻译成英文,拒绝机器翻。。。谢谢_百度知道
求高手帮忙翻译两句话,翻译成英文,拒绝机器翻。。。谢谢
产品还是由以前工厂生产,我们需要通过香港公司的账户接收汇款: 如昨天qq聊的如下,发货也是从大陆发出。这是我们注册在香港的贸易类公司。只是合作单据都将更改为香港公司
提问者采纳
s QQ chat. The only difference is that the name of our Hongkong company will be shown on all the contracts and documents?是合同单据吧. The order will still be produced in and dispatched from our factory in the Mainland, which is a trading company we registered in Hongkong. (或?As per yesterday&#39什么是合作单据, we can only receieve your payment through the account of our Hongkong company:all the contracts and documents will be signed by our Hongkong company
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
This is the trade company we registered in Hong Kong。As we discussed over QQ yesterday。产品还是由以前工厂生产;remittances through our Hong Kong company account,我们需要通过香港公司的账户接收汇款, we have to receive your payments&#47。只是合作单据都将更改为香港公司. The products will be manufactured by the same factory and will be shipped out from China as usual。这是我们注册在香港的贸易类公司如昨天qq聊的. The only thing different
is to change the name of all coorporation documents and invoices to our Hong Kong company,发货也是从大陆发出
Per our talk on QQ yesterday, we'd like the payment to be wired via the account of HK branch. below is the branch for trading registered in HK,and everything remains same, factory for the product and the way of shipping from mainland china.only difference is all documents from both ends will be in behave of the HK branch mentioned above.
Is as follows: such as qq chat yesterday, we need through the Hong Kong company account to receive the remittance. This is our trade company registered in Hong Kong. Or by the factory before production, delivery is also issued from the mainland. Only cooperation documents will be changed to the Hong Kong company.
As we discussed over QQ yesterday, we have to receive your payments/remittances through our Hong Kong company account. This is the trade company we registered in Hong Kong. The products will be manufactured by the same factory and will be shipped out from China as usual. The only thing different
is to change the name of all coorporation documents and invoices to our Hong Kong company.
As I explained yesterday。。。下班了,回家补充
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译①东汉时期的《神农本草经》中就有“水泉之甘苦,令民知所避就,当此之时,一日而遇七十毒,得茶而解之”的历史记载,从喜好饮茶的风靡程度上来,英国则更胜一筹,以占世界1.1%的人口消费了茶叶总产量的6._百度作业帮
英语翻译①东汉时期的《神农本草经》中就有“水泉之甘苦,令民知所避就,当此之时,一日而遇七十毒,得茶而解之”的历史记载,从喜好饮茶的风靡程度上来,英国则更胜一筹,以占世界1.1%的人口消费了茶叶总产量的6.7%,并占到了茶叶进出口贸易中的19%的份额.
Back in Han dynasty,there was a record about tea in 'Sheng Nong's herbal classic',which says:shen nong tried the water and vegatations himself to help the people avoid poisons.But He himself was poisoned mutiple times,once 70 timed for a day,and he detoxified himself with tea.Comparably,British have bigger crush for tea than anyone else,who consume 6.7% of the global tea production with 1.1 % of world population,corresponding occupying a share of 19% of the tea market求高手翻译,翻译成英文,拒绝机器,谢谢!_百度知道
求高手翻译,翻译成英文,拒绝机器,谢谢!
。这样我们可以在第一时间更正并提供正确的样品给您关于1D5样品,所以我不明白贵公司关于极性方面的疑问。。根据我们的检测。。,LED极性符合图纸X的接法,我们的产品完全符合图纸要求,我想我们可能存在理解上的一些误会。
提问者采纳
bout 1D5t understand your question about the polarity aspects, so I didn&#39, LED the polarity drawing X, I think we may exist in understanding some misunderstanding. We will provide correct and proper samples to you in the first time., our product complies with drawings... According to our test
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
..附注;s way of connecting it. According to our examination., I believe perhaps we have st understand your company's doubt about the polarity., the polarity of LCD conforms to XXX&#39..:XXX为图纸. Therefore, our product totally meets the expectation of XXX.Thus we can make some correction in the first place and provide the right sample for you, I don&#39about the sample of 1D5
参考资料:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.That man is as practical as Don Quixote2.Blessed are the young ,for they shall inherit the national debt.3.I feel I wrong the honourable man whose dagger has stabbed the Caesar.4.I will teach you to make a fool of me.此处全部四句都含有反讽意味~irony~_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.That man is as practical as Don Quixote2.Blessed are the young ,for they shall inherit the national debt.3.I feel I wrong the honourable man whose dagger has stabbed the Caesar.4.I will teach you to make a fool of me.此处全部四句都含有反讽意味~irony~
1.那人跟堂吉诃德一样务实的不能再务实了.2.年轻的一代有福了,他们居然还可以继承国债.3.他们那么高尚的人怎么会在凯撒背后捅刀子,我想是我误解他们了吧.4.你耍我试试看!
1、那个人就像堂·吉诃德一样务实。2、年轻人有福了,因为他们将继承国债。3、我觉得我冤枉了那个用匕首刺死了恺撒的正人君子。 4、我会教你如何令我出丑。
1 他这人很实在,就像堂吉诃德一样。2 有福的人是年轻人,因为他们将继承国债。3 我觉得我错怪了那个用匕首刺死了恺撒的正人君子。4 你要是出我的洋相,我会教训你的。
1、那个人像堂·吉诃德一样追求实际。(因为堂吉诃德的追求本来只是不合实际幻想,所以借以讽刺那人的言行不合实际。)2、受祝福的是年轻人,因为他们将继承国债。(继承国债不是受祝福,而是一种负担任务,在此借以表示对年轻人肩负重任的同情和慨叹。)3、我觉得我冤枉了那个用匕首刺伤恺撒的正人君子。(用匕首刺杀别人本不光彩,用honourable来形容,起到反讽的效果,强调对刺客的卑劣手段鄙...
1.他很实际,就像堂吉诃德一样2.年轻人需要保护,因为他们必承受国家债务。 3。我觉得我错怪了那个用匕首刺死了恺撒的正人君子。 4.我会教你成为一个傻瓜。}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译高手 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信