帮我中韩文在线翻译韩文

谁帮我翻译成韩文
谁帮我翻译成韩文 5
最早知道她,是在看《情书》的时候。那个时候对她的印象不深,总觉得这个名字似乎不像个韩国女孩的名字,“涩琪”,有点奇怪。

开始注意到她是在哪一期的《情书》里?也不记得了,只记得那期节目里的她,刘海齐额,妆容淡雅,笑起来甜甜的,说实话,真的感觉后期《情书》里面的她越来越漂亮,不是那种非常惊人的美丽,只是看着很舒服,清澈的眼睛,淡淡的笑容。不少人都因她的复古舞而开始喜欢她,而我,只因为那一时刻的惊艳而记住了她。当然,之后也看过她跳的复古舞,脸上是清冷的表情,却跳着帅气而洒脱的复古舞,不能不说确实是一种独特的魅力。

在裴吧里只是一个更乐于潜水的人,偶尔做了几张她的图,发到吧里,然后静静地走开。在吧里静静地看关于她的文章,新闻。我不是裴饭,喜欢她也只是单纯觉得这个韩国女孩有一种如同清风般的透彻(顺便透露一下,看美女是我的日常习惯,呵呵)。

先前就看到了关于她来中国拍戏的报道,也接连不断地看了很多裴饭见到她后的感言与照片。第一次听到她用中文说“大家好,我是裴涩琪”的时候有小小的惊讶,因为她的中文发音很准确,与我想像中韩国人略显生涩的中文发音有很大的区别。看到一篇文,说她拍戏时台词居然都是中文的,可想这个女孩在幕后要付出很多的努力。今天去了CY小窝,听到了她用中文向裴饭的问候,我真的惊讶了--这个女孩,远比我想象得要更加聪慧,更加努力。她正在用自己的实力,一点一点地向我们展现她身上的光彩和多面的美丽。

我依然不是裴饭,但我依然选择在网络的另一端对她默默地祝福。
The earliest that she is looking at the &Love Letter&. At that time she is not impressed by the depth of feeling that the name does not seem like a Korean girl&s name, &Qi Shibuya,& a bit strange. 

She noted that the beginning of what is the period of &Love Letter&? Do not remember, just remember that period of her program, the amount of Liu Qi, Zhuangrong elegant, sweet smile, tell the truth, really feeling the latter part of the &Love Letter& There&s more and more beautiful she is not that great Amazing and beautiful, just looking very comfortable, clear eyes and faint smile. Many people as a result of her back and began to dance like her, and I, just because of that moment and remember her beautiful. Of course, after she was seen dancing the ancient dance, is a cold expression on the face, but handsome and danced free and easy retro dance, can not but say that it is indeed a unique charm. 

Pei, it is only in a more happy to dive, occasionally do a few of her plans, the right to, and then quietly walked away. In it, she quietly read an article on the news. I do not eat Pei, she just likes to feel that there is a Korean girl as the breeze like a thorough (disclosure by the way you see the beauty of my day-to-day habits, Ha ha). 

Previously seen her on China&s reported shooting, one after another to have seen a lot of rice Pei saw her after the speech and pictures. For the first time she heard the Chinese say, &Good, I Shibuya Pei-chi,& when there is little surprise, because her Chinese pronunciation is accurate, and I think slightly jerky Korean pronunciation of Chinese have a lot of Difference. To see a text, said she was filming when the lines are the Chinese, like the girls have to pay a lot of behind-the-scenes efforts. CY went to the pits today, to hear her in Chinese to eat Pei greetings, I am really surprised - this girl than I have to imagine a more intelligent, more efforts. She is the strength of their own, bit by bit to us to show her the glory and beauty of the multi-faceted. 

I am still not Pei rice. but I still choose to network the other end of the silence of her blessings希望能喜欢
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (1)
The earliest that she is looking at the &Love Letter&. At that time she is not impressed by the depth of feeling that the name does not seem like a Korean girl&s name, &Qi Shibuya,& a bit strange. 

She noted that the beginning of what is the period of &Love Letter&? Do not remember, just remember that period of her program, the amount of Liu Qi, Zhuangrong elegant, sweet smile, tell the truth, really feeling the latter part of the &Love Letter& There&s more and more beautiful she is not that great Amazing and beautiful, just looking very comfortable, clear eyes and faint smile. Many people as a result of her back and began to dance like her, and I, just because of that moment and remember her beautiful. Of course, after she was seen dancing the ancient dance, is a cold expression on the face, but handsome and danced free and easy retro dance, can not but say that it is indeed a unique charm. 

Pei, it is only in a more happy to dive, occasionally do a few of her plans, the right to, and then quietly walked away. In it, she quietly read an article on the news. I do not eat Pei, she just likes to feel that there is a Korean girl as the breeze like a thorough (disclosure by the way you see the beauty of my day-to-day habits, Ha ha). 

Previously seen her on China&s reported shooting, one after another to have seen a lot of rice Pei saw her after the speech and pictures. For the first time she heard the Chinese say, &Good, I Shibuya Pei-chi,& when there is little surprise, because her Chinese pronunciation is accurate, and I think slightly jerky Korean pronunciation of Chinese have a lot of Difference. To see a text, said she was filming when the lines are the Chinese, like the girls have to pay a lot of behind-the-scenes efforts. CY went to the pits today, to hear her in Chinese to eat Pei greetings, I am really surprised - this girl than I have to imagine a more intelligent, more efforts. She is the strength of their own, bit by bit to us to show her the glory and beauty of the multi-faceted. 

I am still not Pei rice, but I still choose to network the other end of the silence of her blessings
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
多媒体领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮我翻译韩文_百度知道后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 386|回复: 7
主题帖子信用
注册会员, 积分 9, 距离下一级还需 21 积分
注册奋韩,浏览更多更全的内容,享用更多的会员功能。
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
能帮我翻译下么?在线等!谢谢
(198.46 KB, 下载次数: 0)
22:50 上传
主题帖子信用
买了护肝宝后悔了,想退一部分可以么?
奋豆4548 粒
主题帖子信用
高级会员, 积分 1463, 距离下一级还需 8537 积分
这样看得清么?&
奋韩提醒:良言一句三冬暖,恶语伤人六月寒
主题帖子信用
牛肉我刚做 发表于
这样看得清么?
(176.55 KB, 下载次数: 0)
23:22 上传
(173.81 KB, 下载次数: 0)
23:23 上传
奋豆4548 粒
主题帖子信用
看不清,真点长个好眼神
今天导游带我们去护肝宝店,一直装可怜要我们买人参护肝宝什么的,我一时脑热圣母发作买了四盒!现在后悔了!请问我能退货么?后天回国了!谢谢!&
奋韩提醒:良言一句三冬暖,恶语伤人六月寒
主题帖子信用
牛肉我刚做 发表于
看不清,真点长个好眼神
今天导游带我们去护肝宝店,一直装可怜要我们买人参护肝宝什么的,我一时脑热圣母发作买了四盒!现在后悔了!请问我能退货么?后天回国了!谢谢!
奋豆4548 粒
主题帖子信用
谶纬123 发表于
今天导游带我们去护肝宝店,一直装可怜要我们买人参护肝宝什么的,我一时脑热圣母发作买了四盒!现在后悔 ...
不知道,我感觉他们是糊弄出去了怎么可能退
听说韩国可以退只要东西没拆封&
主题帖子信用
牛肉我刚做 发表于
不知道,我感觉他们是糊弄出去了怎么可能退
听说韩国可以退只要东西没拆封
一路同行,感谢有你
TEL: 02-861-9196 & FAX: 02-861-9193
移动客户端
Copyright &
All rights Reserved.