课件名称:&2015八年级英语下册教材听力录音及原文译文(外研版)
课件科目:&
制作软件:&PPT/FLASH/其他
授权方式:&免费
下载次数总计:&
更新时间:&日
本站永久域名:&
联系管理员:&。QQ:
Module 1Unit 11 Listen and number the pictures.1Lingling: Guess what it is!& Betty: It tastes sweet. Is it a cookie? 2Daming: Ugh! This milk smells sour.Tony: Don’t drink it. 3Betty: This bed feels a bit soft. Lingling: Try a harder bed.4Lingling: Tom looks very strong!Daming: Yes. He does a lot of exercise.2 Listen again and complete the sentences.1Lingling: Guess what it is!Betty: It tastes sweet. Is it a cookie? 2Daming: Ugh! This milk smells sour.Tony: Don’t drink it.3Betty: This bed feels a bit soft.Lingling: Try a harder bed.4Lingling: Tom looks very strong!Daming: Yes. He does a lot of exercise.3 Listen and read.Tony: Mm...What a delicious smell! Your pizza looks so nice.Betty: Thanks! Would you like to try some?Tony: Yes, please. It looks lovely, it smells delicious, and mm, it tastes good.Daming: What’s that on top? Betty: Oh, that’s cheese. Do you want to try a piece? Daming: Ugh! No, thanks. I’m afraid I don’t like cheese. It doesn’t smell fresh. It smells too strong and it tastes a bit sour.Betty: Well, my chocolate cookies are done now.Have a try! Daming: Thanks! They taste really sweet and they feel soft in the middle.Tony: Are you cooking lots of different things? You look very busy! Betty: Yes, I am! There’s some pizza and some cookies, and now I’m making an apple pie and a cake. Daming: Apple pie sounds nice. I have a sweet tooth, you know. Shall I get the sugar? Betty: Yes, please. Oh, are you sure that’s sugar? Taste it first. It might be salt!Daming: No, it’s OK. It tastes sweet. It’s sugar. Tony: What’s this? It tastes sweet too. Betty: That’s strawberry jam, for the cake. Daming: Good, everything tastes so sweet! It’s my lucky day!&&&&& Unit 39 Listen and complete the notes. What is the speaker complaining about?James: Let’s go home. I don’t like this party.Helen: Why? I’m having a great time. The music is good, isn’t it?James: Well, I think it’s terrible. It’s too loud, and it sounds like noise, not music. And the room is too hot for dancing, anyway. Helen: Why don’t you have something to eat? James: I don’t like party food. It has too much salt.Helen: How about a drink then?James: I tried some of the cola, but it’s too cold.Helen: Well, you can talk to some people.Then you might feel happier. James: The people aren’t very friendly! Nobody is talking to me at all.Helen: Well, I’m not surprised, really. Maybe everyone is afraid of talking to you! You look so angry!James: (Sigh)Maybe you’re right. I should try to be a bit friendlier myself…Module 2Unit 11 Listen and number the words as you hear them.Betty: Lingling, have you ever been to the US?Lingling: No, I haven’t. I’ve always wanted to go there.Betty: Would you like to come and visit me next year?Lingling: That sounds wonderful! I’d love to.Betty: I haven’t asked my parents, but I’m sure they’ll say yes. Have you ever travelled by plane? Lingling: Yes, I have.Betty: Did you enjoy it?Lingling: Yes, it was very exciting, but I was quite tired.2 Listen again and choose the correct answer.Betty: Lingling, have you ever been to the US?Lingling: No, I haven’t. I’ve always wanted to go there.Betty: Would you like to come and visit me next year?Lingling: That sounds wonderful! I’d love to.Betty: I haven’t asked my parents, but I’m sure they’ll say yes. Have you ever travelled by plane?Lingling: Yes, I have.Betty: Did you enjoy it?Lingling: Yes, it was very exciting, but I was quite tired.3 Listen and read.Tony: Hi, Lingling. What are you doing? Lingling: I’m entering a competition.Tony: What kind of competition? Lingling: A speaking competition. Tony: Great. It’ll help you improve your speaking. And maybe you will win a prize.Lingling: The first prize is “My dream holiday”. Tony: Have you ever won any prizes before? Lingling: No, I haven’t. I’ve always wanted to go on a dream holiday. But I can’t afford it. The plane tickets are too expensive. Tony: Well, good luck! I’ve also entered lots of speaking competitions, but haven’t won any prizes. I’ve stopped trying now. Lingling: That’s a pity. Have you ever thought about other kinds of competitions?Tony: What do you mean? Lingling: Look! Here’s a writing competition: Around the World in 80 Days. To win it, you need to write a short story about a place you’ve visited.Tony: That sounds wonderful, but I haven’t travelled much. How can I write about it? Lingling: Don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be true! You can make it up. Tony: You’re right. I’ll try. I hope I will win, then I will invite you to come with me. Lingling: Sorry! The first prize is only the book called Around the World in 80 Days!Unit 36 Listen and check(√)the country that the people have been to.Presenter: Today we’re talking to Winnie, Diana and Bob about their travel experiences. Welcome, everyone! Winnie, you’ve travelled a lot, haven’t you?Winnie: Yes. I’ve been all over China. I’ve also been to the US. In fact, I’ve flown to the US three times!Presenter: What about you, Diana? Have you been to the US or China? Diana: I’ve never been to the US, but I’ve been to China many times. I’ve travelled all over South China by train. It was fantastic! I’d like to go there again, and look around the country some more.Presenter: And you, Bob? Where have you been?Bob: Well, I live in France. I’ve been all over Europe, but I’ve never been to Africa or Asia. I’ve never been to the US either.7 Listen again and answer the questions.Presenter: Today we’re talking to Winnie, Diana and Bob about their travel experiences. Welcome, everyone! Winnie, you’ve travelled a lot, haven’t you?Winnie: Yes. I’ve been all over China. I’ve also been to the US. In fact, I’ve flown to the US three times!Presenter: What about you, Diana? Have you been to the US or China? Diana: I’ve never been to the US, but I’ve been to Chinamany times. I’ve travelled all over South China by train. It was fantastic! I’d like to go there again, and look around the country some more.Presenter: And you, Bob? Where have you been?Bob: Well, I live in France. I’ve been all over Europe, but I’ve never been to Africa or Asia. I’ve never been to the US either.Module 3Unit 11 Listen and number the words as you hear them.Lingling: I’m really interested in the space trip from the earth to Mars. It’s so exciting! Has the spaceship landed yet?Tony: I don’t know. Let’s listen to the news on the radio and find out.News reporter: We’ve just had some news about the trip to Mars. The spaceship has reached Mars after a journey of eight months. It hasn’t sent back any messages yet, but scientists are waiting. As we know, there isn’t any life on the moon, but scientists hope to find life on Mars and other planets.2 Listen again and complete the notes.Lingling: I’m really interested in the space trip from the earth to Mars. It’s so exciting! Has the spaceship landed yet?Tony: I don’t know. Let’s listen to the news on the radio and find out.News reporter: We’ve just had some news about the trip to Mars. The spaceship has reached Mars after a journey of eight months. It hasn’t sent back any messages yet, but scientists are waiting. As we know, there isn’t any life on the moon, but scientists hope to find life on Mars and other planets. 3 Listen and read.Daming: Hi, Tony. What are you up to?Tony: Hi, Daming. I’ve just made a model& spaceship for our school project. Daming: I haven’t started yet because I’m not sure how to make it. Can you help me? Tony: Sure, no problem. Have you heard the latest news? Scientists have sent a spaceship to Mars. The journey has taken several months. Daming: Has it arrived yet? Tony:Yes, it has arrived already. That’s why it’s on the news.Daming: So have they discovered life on Mars? Tony: No, they haven’t yet. Daming: Are there any astronauts in the spaceship? Tony: No, there aren’t. Daming: Why not? Astronauts have already been to the moon. Tony: Yes, but no one has been to Mars yet, because Mars is very far away, much farther than the moon. Lots of scientists are working hard in order to send astronauts to Mars one day. Daming: That’s interesting! How can I get information on space travel?Tony: You can go online to search for information. Daming: I will. Thank you, Tony!Unit 37 Listen and complete the notes.Interviewer: Today’s programme is about space travel. I’m talking to an astronaut from CNSA. Hello, we’re interested to hear about your experiences in space. When did you join CNSA?Astronaut: Six years ago.Interviewer: And how many times have you flown in a spaceship?Astronaut: Two times.Interviewer: How did you feel when you were in the spaceship?Astronaut: I enjoyed it. It was very exciting.Interviewer: Have you worked on the space station?Astronaut: Yes, I have. I’ve already been there twice.Interviewer: Have you seen the earth from the space station?Astronaut: Yes, I have. It’s very blue, and very beautiful.Interviewer: How wonderful! How did you feel when you saw it?Astronaut: I was so happy. I wanted to cry.Interviewer: I’m sure. Tell me, why did you decide to become an astronaut?Astronaut: I’ve always been interested in space. It’s so exciting!Interviewer: Do you think there’s life on other planets?Astronaut: Yes, I do. The universe is so big. There are so many galaxies, and so many solar systems.Interviewer: But we haven’t found anything yet.Astronaut: We’ve only just begun to look. Give us time!Interviewer: (laughing)Another hundred years maybe? Well, thank you for talking to us. It’s been great to talk to you.Astronaut: Thank you.Module 4Unit 12 Listen and check(√)what’s wrong with Betty and Daming.Daming: Hi, Betty.Betty: Hi, Daming. You don’t look very well. What’s the matter with you?Daming: (groaning) I’ve got a stomach ache and a headache.Betty: Have you seen a doctor? Daming: No, I haven’t.Betty: You should go and see one!Daming: OK. You don’t look very well either, Betty. What’s the matter with you? Have you got a fever?Betty: Yes, I’ve got a temperature…and a cough.Daming: You should see a doctor too.Betty: I’ve seen a doctor. I saw a doctor this morning. Ah! Daming: What’s the matter? Betty: I’ve got a toothache as well!3 Listen and read.Doctor: How can I help you? Daming: I feel ill. I’ve got a stomach ache and my head hurts.Doctor: How long have you been like this?Daming: Since Friday. I’ve been ill for about three days! Doctor: I see. Have you caught a cold?Daming: I don’t think so. Doctor: Let me take your temperature. . . Hmm, there’s no fever. What kind of food do you eat? Daming: Usually fast food. Doctor: Do you have breakfast? Daming: No, not usually. Doctor: That’s the problem! Fast food and no breakfast. That’s why you’ve got a stomach ache. Daming: What about the headache? Doctor: Do you do any exercise? Daming: Not really. I haven’t done much exercise since I got my computer last year. Doctor: You spend too much time in front of the computer. It can be very harmful to your health. Daming: OK, so what should I do? Doctor: Well, don’t worry. It’s not serious. First, stop eating fast food and have breakfast every day. Second, get some exercise, such as running. And I’ll give you some medicine. Take it three times a day. Daming: Thank you, doctor.Unit 37 Listen and complete the passage.Man: Good morning, Doctor.Doctor: Hello. How can I help you?Man: I feel awful. I feel hot and I’m very tired.Doctor: How long have you felt like this?Man: For about three days.Doctor: I’ll take your temperature. Oh, your temperature is quite high. I’ll just check your heart…All right, that sounds OK. Have you got a headache or a stomach ache?Man: I’ve got a headache all the time. But I don’t have a stomach ache.Doctor: Have you got a cough?Man: No.What’s the matter with me?Doctor: I don’t think it’s serious. It’s probably just a cold. You should drink more water, and take this medicine three times a day.Man: OK. Can I go to work today?Doctor: No, I think you’d better stay in bed until you feel better.Man: Thank you, Doctor.Module 5Unit 12 Listen and find out Betty’s and Tony’s answers to the questions in Activity 1.Tony: What kind of cartoon do you like, Betty?Betty: My favourite cartoon is Superman. It’s great!Tony: Why do you like it so much?Betty: The stories are so exciting! Superman is brave… and he’s very handsome too.Tony: I don’t like it much, myself. The stories always have happy endings.Betty: Yes, but all cartoons have happy endings. Tony: I guess you’re right. I like watching Tom and Jerry. It’s funny!Betty: Yes, and Jerry is smart and cute!3 Listen and read.Tony: Daming, we’ve finished our homework. It’s time to watch a cartoon. Daming: Good idea, Tony. Let’s watch Superman!Tony: We watched Superman yesterday. Why don’t we watch Spiderman? It’s more modern. Daming: I think Superman is better. He’s stronger than Spiderman. He can fly through the sky and fight bad people.Tony: Spiderman can’t fly, but he climbs up buildings with his hands and feet. That’s cool. I want to be someone like him. Daming: Well, Superman is brave. He keeps fighting bad people. That’s a real hero! Tony: I don’t think we agree.Daming: All right. Let’s watch Tom and Jerry then.Tony: Yeah! I like humorous cartoons. Tom and Jerry are very funny. I can’t help laughing when I watch them!Daming: Yes, Jerry is too smart for Tom. Tony: The cute mouse always beats the cat! They fight a lot, but they really love each other. Sometimes they protect each other and work together. I think there’s a lesson there!Unit 34 Now listen and check.Tony: (laughing)I think this is really funny!Betty: Why? I don’t get the joke.Tony: Look! In the first picture, there’s a man running away from a policeman. Betty: But why is he running away? I don’t understand.Tony: Well, he’s done something wrong! The policeman wants to catch him.Betty: I see. And then the man runs into the lift.Tony: Yes, and this is the funny bit. It’s really clever! The policeman could catch the man in the lift, but he doesn’t. They both just stand there, waiting for the lift to stop!Betty: Now I get it! Yes, it is funny!Tony: Yes, and as we see in the last picture, the policeman is still trying to catch the man!5 Listen again and answer the questions.Tony: (laughing)I think this is really funny!Betty: Why? I don’t get the joke.Tony: Look! In the first picture, there’s a man running away from a policeman. Betty: But why is he running away? I don’t understand.Tony: Well, he’s done something wrong! The policeman wants to catch him.Betty: I see. And then the man runs into the lift.Tony: Yes, and this is the funny bit. It’s really clever! The policeman could catch the man in the lift, but he doesn’t. They both just stand there, waiting for the lift to stop!Betty: Now I get it! Yes, it is funny!Tony:Yes, and as we see in the last picture, the policeman is still trying to catch the man!Revision module A10 Listen and check(√)the correct answer.Betty: Have you got a pet?Daming: Yes, I’ve got a very clever dog.Betty: Wow. How long have you had a dog? You never talk about it.Daming: About two years. He was a gift from my aunt for my birthday.Betty: Do you take your dog for a walk?Daming: Yes, every evening after dinner. You know, my dog is very smart. He won first prize in a competition this year.Betty: Great! What was the competition?Daming: “Dog of the Year”. He won a special race. He jumped over lots of things and then swam across a small river.Betty: What was the prize?Daming: A trip to Qingdao…with my dog.Betty: Fantastic!Daming: Do you have any pets, Betty?Betty: Yes, I have a dog too.We can take our dogs for a walk together.Daming:What a great idea!11 Listen again and answer the questions.Betty: Have you got a pet?Daming: Yes, I’ve got a very clever dog.Betty: Wow. How long have you had a dog? You never talk about it.Daming: About two years. He was a gift from my aunt for my birthday.Betty: Do you take your dog for a walk?Daming: Yes, every evening after dinner. You know, my dog is very smart. He won first prize in a compe-tition this year.Betty: Great! What was the competition?Daming: “Dog of the Year”. He won a special race. He jumped over lots of things and then swam across a small river.Betty: What was the prize?Daming: A trip to Qingdao…with my dog.Betty: Fantastic!Daming: Do you have any pets, Betty?Betty: Yes, I have a dog too. We can take our dogs for a walk together.Daming: What a great idea!Module 6Unit 11& Listen and find out who collects the things in the pictures.Tony’s mum: Tony, can you tidy up your room, please?Tony: OK, Mum. I’ll do it right away.Tony’s mum: You need to find a place to put all those toy cars.Tony: That’s not easy. I’ve got so many toy cars now!Tony’s mum: Yes, you have! You know, your dad collected cars too when he was yourage. He also collected stamps.Tony: Well, stamps are too expensive for me. But I’ve collected a lot of tickets. Did you collect anything when you were young, Mum?Tony’s mum: Yes, I collected postcards and fans—you know, Chinese fans.Tony: I see.3  Listen and read.Lingling: Hi, everyone! Come in and find somewhere to sit down. Sorry, it’s a bit of a mess. I’ll put the fans on the shelf.Betty: Let me have a look. You’ve got so many fans. Lingling: Yes, about sixty. Betty: Where did you get them?Lingling: Most of them are presents. People often give me fans as presents because they know I like them. Do you collect anything?Betty: Yes, I collect coins and notes, you know, like British pounds and US dollars.Lingling: Coins? They must be really valuable. Can I see them?Betty: Sure! I’ll show you my stamps too. I’ve collected stamps from all over the world. I’ve got six or seven books of stamps.Tony: My hobby doesn’t cost as much as yours—I collect tickets, bus tickets and train tickets!Betty: You can’t do anything with old tickets!Tony: I know, but when I look at them, I remember some wonderful places. Lingling: Right! Their value isn’t always important. People also collect things just to remember something important in their lives.Unit 36& Listen and complete the diagram.Girl: We have some interesting results from our survey on hobbies.Boy: What’s the most popular hobby?Girl: Well, boys and girls have different hobbies.The girls like singing and dancing, but the boys like playing football, and watching it.Boy: Oh, I see. Is there anything that both boys and girls like doing?Girl: Yes, both boys and girls enjoy playing table tennis.Boy : Why is it good to have hobbies?Girl: You can learn about new things and develop new skills. For example, collecting stamps helps people learn about other countries, and playing chess develops thinking skills.Boy: I see. My hobby is growing vegetables. Is that a popular hobby?Girl: Yes, it is. And your hobby helps the whole family!Module 7Unit 11& Listen and complete the notes.Daming: Have you heard the news?Betty: What news?Daming: Lingling and I are doing an English course in LA this summer!Betty: Oh, really? That’s great! How long will you stay in LA?Daming: About four weeks. It’s a good chance to practise my English.Betty: It sure is! But it’s also quite expensive to stay in America for four weeks.Daming:We are going in a group of 20, and we’ll all stay with different families, so it won’t cost so much.Betty: That’s good to hear. I hope you have a great time!2 Listen and read.(Lingling is preparing for her trip to LA.)Lingling: Hi, Betty. I’m making a list of things for my trip. I like to get things ready earlier. Can you help me? Betty: Sure. How can I help? Lingling: Well, it sounds crazy, but I don’t know what to take. Betty: You should take notebooks, pens and a dictionary.Lingling: OK. What clothes should I take to LA? Betty: When are you leaving and how long are you going to stay there? Lingling: I’m leaving at the end of July and I’m going to stay there for four weeks. Betty: Shorts are good, or you can wear light trousers. It’ll be sunny and hot there. Lingling: I haven’t got any sunglasses. I’ll buy a pair there. Betty: That’s a good idea. But remember, many things are more expensive in America. Have you got any American dollars? Lingling: Yes. Is 200 dollars enough? Betty: If you’ve already paid for the air tickets and for homestay, it should be OK. Lingling: What else? Betty: Your bag mustn’t weigh too much. You’d better ask the travel company about the total weight for all your bags. Oh, by the way, don’t forget to take your passport. Lingling: OK. Thank you. Betty: You’re welcome. You’ll have a great time. Please write to me and send me some photos! Lingling: Yes, I will!Unit 37& Listen and answer the questions.Woman: Sorry, the Martin family is not at home right now. Please leave a message.Wang Feng: Hi, Jane. It’s Wang Feng. I’m at home with my American family. The mum and dad are really nice. What’s your family in France like? We’ve just finished lunch. The weather is really nice and we are thinking about going to the beach this afternoon. One of the boys in the family plays beach volleyball, and his team is playing on the beach today. We’ll stay there until 6 o’clock, and then we’re going to a concert in the park. A French group is playing. They’re called“The Music Planet”. Have you heard of them? My family says they’re really good. The price of the tickets is only $5, including a free drink. Well, call me when you get back home. Bye for now!8 Listen again and complete the advertisement.Woman: Sorry, the Martin family is not at home right now. Please leave a message.Wang Feng: Hi, Jane. It’s Wang Feng. I’m at home with my American family. The mum and dad are really nice. What’s your family in France like? We’ve just finished lunch. The weather is really nice and we are thinking about going to the beach this afternoon. One of the boys in the family plays beach volleyball, and his team is playing on the beach today. We’ll stay there until 6 o’clock, and then we’re going to a concert in the park. A French group is playing. They’re called“The Music Planet”. Have you heard of them? My family says they’re really good. The price of the tickets is only $5, including a free drink. Well, call me when you get back home. Bye for now!Module 8Unit 11& Look at the photo and listen. What is the conversation about?Tony: I’ve heard that Beihai Park is very beautiful.Lingling: Yes, it is. Shall we go for a walk there? Tony: That’s a great idea. Maybe Daming and Betty will come too.Lingling: Let’s tell them that we’re going to spend the day there.Tony: I guess it’s a very popular place. Will there be lots of people there?Lingling: Well, lots of people go there, but it’s a big park, so I don’t think it’ll be very busy.Tony: I hope not.2& Listen again and choose the correct answer.Tony: I’ve heard that Beihai Park is very beautiful.Lingling: Yes, it is. Shall we go for a walk there? Tony: That’s a great idea. Maybe Daming and Betty will come too.&Lingling: Let’s tell them that we’re going to spend the day there.Tony: I guess it’s a very popular place. Will there be lots of people there?Lingling: Well, lots of people go there, but it’s a big park, so I don’t think it’ll be very busy.Tony: I hope not.3 Listen and read.Lingling: Here we are. Welcome to Beihai Park. Tony: Wow! It’s so quiet here that I can even hear the birds singing! I can hardly believe we’re in the city centre.Lingling: This park is famous for its lake, bridges and the ancient buildings on the hill. The lake takes up over half of the park area. Let’s walk along the lake, cross the bridge and climb up the hill. Then I can point out the sights of Beijing for you. Tony: Yes, good idea. I’m sure it’ll be fantastic to see the city from the top. Daming: But I’m so tired, and it’s so hot here. I don’t want to climb. The lake looks nice and cool. Why don’t we go for a swim? Lingling: I don’t think they allow people to swim in the lake. It’s dangerous. Daming: That’s too bad. Then why don’t we have our picnic here? I’m so hungry and thirsty. Lingling: I think it’s better to have our picnic at the top of the hill.Tony: Come on! Let’s not waste any more time. Daming: All right. I hope it will be cooler up there.Unit 35& Listen and complete the notes.Girl: Mum, can I go on a holiday with my friends? Mum: Where are you going?Girl: We’re going climbing in the mountains. Mum: Who are you going with?Girl: Well, Susan and Dave suggested that we join a group. There will be fifteen people altogether.Mum: It sounds dangerous. Where are you going to sleep? What are you going to do about food? Will you be able to call me?Girl: Don’t worry! We’re going to camp out. We’ll cook our own food, and I’ll take my mobile phone.Mum: What about clothes? It’s going to be cold in the mountains.Girl: I’ll take lots of warm clothing.Mum: I’m worried that you’ll fall and break your leg! Then what will you do?Girl: Oh, stop worrying, Mum! Everything will be fine. Please can I go?Mum: Well... all right. But do be careful!Module 9Unit 11& Listen and choose the correct answer.Mrs King: Hello!Lingling:Hello! Could I speak to Betty, please?Mrs King: I’m sorry, she’s not in at the moment.Lingling:Is that Mrs King?Mrs King: Yes, this is Betty’s mother. Is it important?Can I take a message?Lingling:Yes, please. This is Lingling, Betty’s classmate. I have a problem with my best friendand I need her help.Mrs King: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Lingling. But Betty is visiting her grandmother. She won’t be back until tomorrow. Maybe you can try calling my friend, Jane. She works on the Friendship Helpline at school.Lingling: Thanks so much, Mrs King. May I have the number?Mrs King: You can call her on . Lingling: Thank you, Mrs King.Mrs King: You’re welcome, Lingling. I hope my friend can help you.2 Number the sentences in the order you hear them.Mrs King: Hello!Lingling:Hello! Could I speak to Betty, please?Mrs King: I’m sorry, she’s not in at the moment.Lingling:Is that Mrs King?Mrs King: Yes, this is Betty’s mother. Is it important?Can I take a message?Lingling:Yes, please. This is Lingling, Betty’s classmate. I have a problem with my best friend and I need her help.Mrs King: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Lingling. But Betty is visiting her grandmother. She won’t be back until tomorrow. Maybe you can try calling my friend, Jane. She works on the Friendship Helpline at school.Lingling: Thanks so much, Mrs King. May I have the number?Mrs King: You can call her on . Lingling: Thank you, Mrs King.Mrs King: You’re welcome, Lingling. I hope my friend can help you.Now listen again and check.Mrs King: Hello!Lingling:Hello! Could I speak to Betty, please?Mrs King: I’m sorry, she’s not in at the moment.Lingling:Is that Mrs King?Mrs King: Yes, this is Betty’s mother. Is it important?Can I take a message?Lingling:Yes, please. This is Lingling, Betty’s classmate. I have a problem with my best friendand I need her help.Mrs King: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Lingling. But Betty is visiting her grandmother. She won’t be back until tomorrow. Maybe you can try calling my friend, Jane. She works on the Friendship Helpline at school.Lingling: Thanks so much, Mrs King. May I have the number?Mrs King: You can call her on . Lingling: Thank you, Mrs King.Mrs King: You’re welcome, Lingling. I hope my friend can help you.3 Listen and read.Helpline: Hello, Friendship Helpline. Who’s calling, please? Lingling: Hello. This is Lingling speaking. Helpline: Hi, Lingling! How can I help you? Lingling: I have a problem with my best friend. She’s called. . . Helpline: No, don’t tell me who she is. Tell me when the problem started. Lingling: Yes. Well, we’ve been friends for five years. We got separated when we went to different schools last term, but we stayed in touch.Helpline: So could you explain what happened then? Lingling: This term, she came to study at my school. I was so happy at first. But she’s so different. Helpline: Can you tell me how she’s different? Lingling: She doesn’t like me to see my other friends. Helpline: Could I ask if you’ve mentioned this to her? Lingling: Yes, but she refused to listen. Helpline: OK. Do you know why she treats you like that? Lingling: No. I don’t know. Helpline: Maybe she doesn’t feel very sure of herself in her new school. Lingling: Maybe.Helpline: Try to find out whether she feels lonely without you. I’m sure she regrets hurting you. So be patient with her and explain to her that she can make friends with your other friends too. Try to introduce her to them. Lingling: I see. I’ll encourage her to join in more. Thanks. Helpline: No problem, Lingling. You’re welcome!Unit 37& Listen and choose the problem the speaker describes.I’m Charlie. I’ve been best friends with Sam for over ten years — since we were young children. But now that we are older, we seem to be changing. We don’t have the same friendship any more, and I miss it. I want to stay friends with Sam, but I’m not sure it’s going to work. What should I do? Should I make new friends? Or should I try to get our friendship back again?8& Now listen and number the pieces of advice in the order you hear them.1Boy 1: I just want to say to Charlie, best friends come and go, you know. Nothing can stay the same all the time, not even a long friendship of ten years. When you grow up, you change. You want different things. You are not the same as you were ten years ago, and your friend isn’t the same either. Don’t think about the past so much.2Girl: When I was ten, my best friend moved away to another town. Our friendship nearly ended, but then I called her and told her how I felt. You need to make sure Sam knows how you feel, and if you are really good friends, then your friendship will not end.3Boy 2: Do something special together, just you and Sam. Plan a day to do something interesting. Or just do things together that you enjoyed in the past. You’ll see if there’s still some of that old friendship left.Module 10Unit 11& Listen and check(√)the types of news you hear.Zhang Li: Good afternoon. It’s three o’clock, and you’re listening to Radio Beijing, with the latest news from China and around the world. I’m Zhang Li. The president of Russia arrived in Beijing today for a three-day visit to China... Now for sports, and we’re going over to Wang Lin for the latest report on the football match between China and England. Wang Lin, can you tell us what the score is?Wang Lin: Yes, at the moment, the score is China 2, England 1. China is winning, but there is still half an hour to go. Back to you, Zhang Li! Zhang Li: Thank you. We are looking forward to the result.2 Listen again and complete the sentences.Zhang Li: Good afternoon. It’s three o’clock, and you’re listening to Radio Beijing, with the latest news from China and around the world. I’m Zhang Li. The president of Russia arrived in Beijing today for a three-day visit to China... Now for sports, and we’re going over to Wang Lin for the latest report on the football match between China and England. Wang Lin, can you tell us what the score is?Wang Lin: Yes, at the moment, the score is China 2, England 1. China is winning, but there is still half an hour to go. Back to you, Zhang Li! Zhang Li: Thank you. We are looking forward to the result.3 Listen and read.Chen Huan: Hi, everybody. I’m the news director at Radio Beijing. Lingling: Thank you for showing us around.Chen Huan: No problem! Now, come this way. Look at the red light. When it’s on, it means we’re on air. And we should avoid making any noise in the background!Tony: OK. Chen Huan: This is the newsroom. We collect the latest national and international news and write reports here. It gets crazy in here just before the programme begins. Lingling: How can I become a presenter?Chen Huan: I think you need to speak English really well. So keep studying, and I hope that you can join us one day. Tony: What about the sports news?Chen Huan: That’s over there. And it is where we do interviews with the big sports stars. Let’s watch the presenter. Remember what I said: we need to keep quiet if the red light is on.Presenter: Finally, we’ve just heard that Germany has won the football match, 2-1 against England.Lingling: Hey!That’s great news!Tony: No, it’s awful news! All: Ssh! Presenter: . . . And that’s the end of the six o’clock news. Unit 35& Listen and say what Kate’s job is.Hello, everyone. I’m Kate. My day starts at about 10 am with a run in the park. I run for about an hour. At 11 am, I listen to the latest news on the radio. Then I meet my team and we prepare the programme. My programme starts at 4 pm and finishes at 7:30 pm. Before I begin, I think about my listeners. I imagine that I am talking to them in person. That makes my radio show feel personal. People seem to like that. In the first part of the show, I interview my guests. Then the newsreader comes in. The news takes about five minutes. After the news is the weather report, and then the phone-in. That’s when listeners phone the station and talk to me. It’s my favourite part of the programme.6 Listen again and complete Kate’s timetable.Hello, everyone. I’m Kate. My day starts at about 10 am with a run in the park. I run for about an hour. At 11 am, I listen to the latest news on the radio. Then I meet my team and we prepare the programme. My programme starts at 4 pm and finishes at 7:30 pm. Before I begin, I think about my listeners. I imagine that I am talking to them in person. That makes my radio show feel personal. People seem to like that. In the first part of the show, I interview my guests. Then the newsreader comes in. The news takes about five minutes. After the news is the weather report, and then the phone-in. That’s when listeners phone the station and talk to me. It’s my favourite part of the programme.Revision module B10& Listen and complete the notes.Do you want to be a TV news reporter? People often ask me why I love my job. Well, it’s very exciting. I’m the first to know about important news stories. I travel around the world and I talk to important and famous people.But you have to learn a lot of things if you want to work in TV news, such as how to use a video camera, how to write news reports, and how to speak to the camera.A good place to learn to be a TV news reporter is a small television station. You get a lot of practice doing different things, so you can learn fast.
上一个课件:下一个课件:}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语课本剧剧本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信