高一中考英语选择题的几道选择题

求几道高中英语选择题的分析,因为不是我的号,所以分少,忘体谅。_百度知道 求几道高中英语选择题的分析,因为不是我的号,所以分少,忘体谅。 C16;t attend the meeting _______ in Beijing. A. As he worked hard B. A. Not to have D.-Are you satisfied with her work. fast 12. long D. often C;t be any _______. worse D. How he worked hard D. A. to be held D? -Not at all11,Neil didn'. B15. No to have B. A12. It couldn'. How hard he worked 15. D14:可我不太明白. No having C. _______ at his paper over the weekend. having held B,sir?-In a couple of hours. a so serious C. Dr. D 13. A. ______ any friends in the city,so he didn'. a such serious B. to hold C,he felt quite lonely and helpless. such serious a D;t finish it. best C. soon B. Hard as he worked C. better B. A. worst 16. That was _______ matter that I had no choice but to talk it over with my parents. White was away to the South last month. D 问题补充.-How _________ will you be able to finish the painting. held 14. Not having 13. A. so serious a 答案是11 提问者采纳 不能再差了.回答要用in+ 一段时间,谓语动词要用非延续性动词.13 D held in Beijing 是过去分词短语来形容meeting作后置定语11 A how soon,只有当单数名词被修饰时才能有这两种说法,as意思是虽然.表示被动和已经.表示在这段时间之后12 D 用现在分词作原因状语,意思是。so serious a matter 相当于 such a serious matter,多久以后. 15 C 比较级用于否定句表达最高级.16 D 这里考查so 和such的用法. 14 B hard as he worked 等于Even though he worked so hard.这是一个倒装句 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 其他1条回答 你要找的是so serious a matter 或 such a serious matter.15 C A和C语法上正确,但只有C在意思上合理16 D 这里需要有so 或 such 与后面的that连用11 A 12 D 13 D held in Beijing 是过去分词开头的短语来形容meeting 14 B hard as he worked 等于Even though he worked so hard 高中英语的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁几道高中英语选择题!语法无敌人士请进!1.At last the workers had their pay( )A.rose B.risen C.raise D.raised2.Do you mind( )the lights?A.turn on B.to turn on C.turning on D.to be turned on3.If a pan of oil catches fire,( )the pan.A.cov_作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 几道高中英语选择题!语法无敌人士请进!1.At last the workers had their pay( )A.rose B.risen C.raise D.raised2.Do you mind( )the lights?A.turn on B.to turn on C.turning on D.to be turned on3.If a pan of oil catches fire,( )the pan.A.cov 几道高中英语选择题!语法无敌人士请进!1.At last the workers had their pay( )A.rose B.risen C.raise D.raised2.Do you mind( )the lights?A.turn on B.to turn on C.turning on D.to be turned on3.If a pan of oil catches fire,( )the pan.A.cover B.covering C.covered D.to cover4.Since you havebroken the law,you won't escape ( )A.being punished B.punishing to be punished D.to punish5.Peter,who had been driving all day ,suggested( )at the next town.A.us stop B.we stop C.us to stop D.we stopped要详细的说明啊,答案我有,要详细说明,满意可以给多加点分 谁能告诉我第一题为什么不是B?另外还有一道题6.I haven't had anything for lunch( ) a cup of coffeeA.beside B.besides C.except D.except that 感谢各位的解释。再加10分!答得好还加分哦!能不能再详细点?再详细点吧,我高考英语100多,就是这几个题错了! 1.At last the workers had their pay( )A.rose B.risen C.raise D.raisedD) raised首先你要看出在这里是用 Raise 或是用 Rise, 因为 Raise 不= Rise. Infinitive/Simple Past/Past ParticipleTransitive Verb(及物动词): to raise/raised/raisedIntransitive Verb(不及物动词): to rise/rose/risen因为加薪= pay raise,而不是 pay rise. 因此,答案不是 b),而是 raise 过去分词: raised.2.Do you mind( )the lights?A.turn on B.to turn on C.turning on D.to be turned onC) turning on 有些动词的后面可以用不定式(infinitives)或动名词(gerunds), 类似:I like to do yoga /I like doing homework. 有些动词的后面只可以用不定式,类似:I want to help you./ I expect to pass the exam.有些动词的后面只可以用动名词, 类似: I enjoy swimming. /I admit I was wrong.Mind是属于后面只可以用动名词的动词,类似:Do you mind passing me the salt?3.If a pan of oil catches fire,( )the pan.A.cover B.covering C.covered D.to coverA) covercover the pan是祈使句 (imperative sentence),表达建议的句子.4.Since you have broken the law, you won't escape ( )A.being punished B.punishing c) to be punished D. to punishA) being punishedbeing punished = 分词短语 (participle phrase),用来修饰名词 (you) 的.PS…. 我个人认为用: ,you won't escape punishment 好些点.5.Peter,who had been driving all day ,suggested( )at the next town.A.us stop B.we stop C.us to stop D.we stopped B) we stopwe stop at the next town= 用虚拟语气 (subjunctive mood) 的句子, 用来表示假设的.NOTE: suggest 从不用在直接宾语上.ONLY USE WITH: You suggest that I/we/he/she/they… 为什么呢? 主要是因为习惯,也可能是因为建议(suggest)是个不直接性的动词,例如:I(subject/主语) asked (verb/动词) her(object/宾语) for help: 主语和宾语有直接的联系.I suggested that we go home 相似= I suggested, “we go home”. 6.I haven't had anything for lunch( ) a cup of coffeeA.beside B.besides C.except D.except that C)exceptBeside= 除了…还有 : Besides D&G, Chanel is also her favourite clothing brand.除了Ḏ&G,夏奈尔也是她最喜爱的服装品牌.Except= 除了 : I haven't had anything for lunch except a cup of coffee.我完全没有吃午饭,除了喝了一杯咖啡以外. B我也是高中生,自认为语法学的还行 1.had +动词原形 选A2.C.mind+doing3.A4.B5.B个人意见,仅供参考 1.D 析:pay 报酬讲时,和raise之间是被动的关系 考察have sth done 让某事被做 2.C 析:mind doing sth介意做某事 后半部分是省略主语的祈使句 4.escape doing 逃避做某事 而句子中you和punish之间是你被惩罚表示被动关系 5.B suggest表示建议时后面跟从句 we stop 之间省略了should ;还可以做“暗... 1 d 工资上升的行为不是个人发出的绝对是被动 have sth done2 c mind doing 介意做某事3 a 祈使句 省略主语you4 a escape doing 这里又是被动所以用A5 b 后面是一个虚拟语气 省略should 没有suggest sb to do 补充 rise是不及物的动词不用于have sth done

我要回帖

更多关于 2011沈阳中考补报 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信