填空( )Shall we go ____ the guilinbank Cruise? A.in B.to C.for D.on ( )Are you ____ holiday n

选择填空:1.How about a visit__the Space Museum on Friday?a.at b.to c.on d.in2.There___a basketball match omorrow a.are b.are going to be c.is going to be d.has3.Mary,are you going to __the singing group or the dancing group?a.go to b.join c.take a part in d.join in4.Our classroom is very clean.What about___?a.their b.his c.her d.your5.__Children's Day,all the students have a good time a.In b.At c.During d.On6.There's little information on this computer,__?a.is it b.isn't there c.isn't it d.is there7.The American can speak__Chinese now a.many b.very much c.a few d.a little8.---Do you enjoy dancing?--___ a.Yes,I do b.Yes,I am c.Yes,I will d.Yes,I enjoy9.The students are busy going over lessons .I think they__a test a.are having b.have c.will have d.had10--How can we say "12月21日” in Engish,Miss Green?-- ____ a.December twenty -one b.December twenty -first c.December the twenty--one d.December the twenty--first
1-5 BCBBD6-10 DDACD
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.Shall we go to the movie___?A.in the evening B.on that evening C.this evening D.last evening2.Let her ___ a vacation .I hope she ____ a good trip!A.have B.has C.has D.have3.Thanks for your help.We finished the work ____(successful)
C.this evening  将来时态2 C.has let sb do 3.successfully 动词要用副词来修饰.希望对你有所帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1C2D3 successfully
Cthis evening 今晚&Clet sb do sth.&successfully成功完成工作,这里填副词
扫描下载二维码( )1.There is a shop ________ the street.A.by the end of B.in the end C.at the end of D.on the end( )2.―Did you go to the zoo yesterday?—________.A.Yes,I didn't B.No,I didn't C.Yes,I was D.No,I did( )3.He has ________ to tell us.A.something else B.anything else C.else something D.else anything( )4.-Were there any seals in the zoo?-________.A.Yes,there weren't B.No,there weren't C.Yes,there was D.No,there were( )5.We any sharks on our last school trip.A.saw B.didn’t saw C.didn’t see D.see( )6.I carefully but could nothing.A.listened,hear B.heard,listen C.listened to,hear D.hear,listen to( )7.We _____ to the Children park if it is sunny this Sunday.A.went   B.go   C.going   D.will go( )8.-What do you want to be ________?-An English teacher.A.in the future B.on the future C.in future D.at the future( )9.Toby a prize in the flower show.A.got B.took C.won D.bought( )10.-Let's play computer games.- ________.A.It doesn't matter B.No,I don't C.That sounds really boring D.It's nothing( )11.After lunch they ____ to the Gift Shop and _____ lots of gifts .A. buy B. bought C. buy D. bought( )12.Thank you your beautiful flowers.A.of B.with C.to D.for( )13.What _______ Tina do on her last day off?A.was B.does C.did D.do( )14.I had fun _______ in the pool when I was young.A.swam B.swimming C.swimming D.swim( )15.He finished the composition early last night.A.write B.writing C.to write D.wrote( )16.I'm going to the aquarium ________ my next day off.A.on B.in C.with D.at( )17.It’s too late.Please stop and go home.A.play soccer B.playing soccer C.to play soccer D.played soccer.( )18.You always have _______ questions.A.too much B.much too C.to many D.many too( )19.I'm thirsty .Could you give me _______?A.something to drink B.something to eatC.anything to drink D.anything to eat( )20.He watched the children________ soccer yesterday afternoon.A.to play B.played C.play D.plays
( C )1.There is a shop ________ the street.A.by the end of B.in the end C.at the end of D.on the end( B )2.―Did you go to the zoo yesterday?—________.A.Yes,I didn't B.No,I didn't C.Yes,I was D.No,I did( A )3.He has ________ to tell us.A.something else B.anything else C.else something D.else anything( B )4.-Were there any seals in the zoo?-________.A.Yes,there weren't B.No,there weren't C.Yes,there was D.No,there were( C )5.We any sharks on our last school trip.A.saw B.didn’t saw C.didn’t see D.see( A )6.I carefully but could nothing.A.listened,hear B.heard,listen C.listened to,hear D.hear,listen to( D )7.We _____ to the Children park if it is sunny this Sunday.A.went   B.go   C.going   D.will go( A )8.-What do you want to be ________?-An English teacher.A.in the future B.on the future C.in future D.at the future( C )9.Toby a prize in the flower show.A.got B.took C.won D.bought( C )10.-Let's play computer games.- ________.A.It doesn't matter B.No,I don't C.That sounds really boring D.It's nothing( D )11.After lunch they ____ to the Gift Shop and _____ lots of gifts .A. buy B. bought C. buy D. bought( D )12.Thank you your beautiful flowers.A.of B.with C.to D.for( C )13.What _______ Tina do on her last day off?A.was B.does C.did D.do( C )14.I had fun _______ in the pool when I was young.A.swam B.swimming C.swimming D.swim( B )15.He finished the composition early last night.A.write B.writing C.to write D.wrote( A )16.I'm going to the aquarium ________ my next day off.A.on B.in C.with D.at( B )17.It’s too late.Please stop and go home.A.play soccer B.playing soccer C.to play soccer D.played soccer.( too many )18.You always have _______ questions.A.too much B.much too C.to many D.many too( A )19.I'm thirsty .Could you give me _______?A.something to drink B.something to eatC.anything to drink D.anything to eat( C )20.He watched the children________ soccer yesterday afternoon.A.to play B.played C.play D.plays
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码单项选择( )1.A hamburger ( )me,please.A.in B.for C.at D.on( )2.When are you ( ) to New York?Next Week.A.go B.goes C.went D.going( )3.The wind is ( ).It's ( ) rain.A.blowing,× B.blow,will C.blowing,will D.bloeing,going to( )4.Susan is looking ( ) the window,she is look ( ) a kite.A.at,at B.out of,at C.in,on D.out of,on( )5.look,the oranges are falling ( ) the stairs.A.on B.down C.in D.at( )6.She is doing exercises,but it's ( ) too hot.A.gets B.geting C.getting D.got( )7.( ) are we going to eat?At twelve o'clock.A.Where B.What C.When ( )8.He's teying ( ) Off the bus.A.getting B.gets C.to get( )9.How do you go home?I go home ( ) foot.A.buy B.by C.on( )10.Does your father lives in Shanghai?( )A.No,she doesn't.B.Yes,she does.C.Yes,he does.( )11.My sister is ( ) doctor,and my brother is ( ) aftist.A.a,a B.a,the C.a,an( )12.Helen keller was ( ) in America in 1880.A.born B.besr C.borned( )13.What do you want ( A giass of milk,piease.A.drink B.drinks C.to drink( )14.I want a hot dog.It ( ) good!A.look B.looks C.looking
1B 2 D 3 C 4 B 5 B6 C7 C 8C 9 B 10C11C 12C 13C14B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 guilinbank 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信