Tom thought I was unhappy then.(改为简单句和并列句)Tom_________________________unhappy then.

【图文】复合句改为简单句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
复合句改为简单句
大小:382.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
2015中考英语专项复习句型转换练习(含解析) (1)
中考复习句型转换专项练习1.My classmates are going to skate in the afternoon. (改为否定句) My classmates _______ _______ to skate in the afternoon. 2. Mr. Zhao goes fishing every weekend. (改为反意疑问句) 3.Bru
ce has art lessons twice a week. (对划线部分提问) Mr. Zhao goes fishing every weekend, ________ ________?________ ________ does Bruce have art lessons?4.I spend half an hour doing morning exercises every day. (改为同义句) It ________ me half an hour to ________ morning exercises every day. 5.请等待我们的好消息!(完成译句) 6.Coaches came into use in 1958. Please ________ ________ our good news! (对划线部分提问) __________ __________ coaches come into use? He is energetic __________ __________ be our leader.7. He is so energetic that he can be our leader. (改为简单句)8.“Have you finished the report?” I asked him. (改为间接引语) I asked him __________ __________ had finished the report. 9.Mike, you mustn’t show off before others when you have success. (改为祈使句) Mike, __________ __________ off before others when you have success. 10.He often writes the words “best wishes” at the end of his letters. (改为被动语态) The words “best wishes” __________ often __________ by him at the end of his letters. 11.She has a new bike.(改为否定句) 12.They are English.(同义句转换) She ____ ____ a new bike. They are ____ ____.13.My sister is eleven.(对画线部分提问) ____ ____ is your sister? 14. Tom has big eyes.(改为一般疑问句) 15.They are their apples.(对画线部分提问) ____ Tom ____big eyes? ____ ____ are these?16.&Jack, can you help with the dinner?& Jack's mother asked.(改成间接引语) Jack was asked ______________he ______________help with the dinner. 17. Peter does well in basketball. He does well in football, too.(合并成一句) Peter does well in ______________basketball ______________football.18.The girl didn't know where he could find her mother.(改成简单句) The girl didn't know where______________ ______________her mother.19.He forgot to turn off the light and left.(同义句转换) He left ______________the light______________. 20.We should allow the students to tell their own ideas.(改成被动语态) The students should______________ ______________to tell their own ideas.21.The old man is so angry. He can't say a word.(连成一句) The old man is ______ ______ ______say a word. 22.I bought the bike ten years ago. (同义句) I ______ ______the bike ______ ten years ago.23.The key is used for locking the front door.(就划线部分提问) ______ _______ the key ______for? 24. You should hang the curtains across the stage.(改为被动语态)1 The curtains _______ ______ ______across the stage. 25. Our school has changed greatly in the past several years.(同义句) There ______ ______ great changes in the past several years. 26.I usually use the computer to search for information. (对划线部分提问) do you usually use the computer ?27. Can you show me how l can get to the railway station? (同义句) Can you show me 28.The job is very important. You must finish it on time. It is an important job (将两句合并成一个句子)get to the railway station?you must finish it on time. fifteen years ago. to Project Green Hope.29.They have been marred for fifteen years. (改成同义句) They30. We will donate all the money to Project Green Hope. (被动语态) All the money will 31.This book is not useful for today's students. 32. Mary has been in Hong Kong for a month. 33. In the past people thought the earth was flat. This book is Mary People for today's students. Hong Kong a month ago. to think the earth was flat. The family couldn't34.The family didn't have enough money to send her abroad.to send her abroad.35.There were about fifteen people in the room, and most of them were women. There were about fifteen people in the room, women. They went to Shanghai last week,____ _____?36.They went to Shanghai last week. ( 完成反意疑问句) 37.She may be at home now. (同义句)______ she ____ at home now. ______ _____ use the subway more?38.People will use the subway more.(改为一般疑问句) 39. I don’t like swimming very much.Swimming _______ my ________ sport. _____ ______play basketball ? __________Mike _________ there by bus?40.Why don’t you play basketball ?(同一句) 41.Mike went there by bus(改为一般疑问句)42.It’s Sunday today(对划线部分提问) __________ ________ is it today? 43.Did they go out for a walk after supper?(作否定回答) No, _______ ________44. What animal do you like best?(同义句转换) ___________is your __________ animal? 45.The boys went to play soccer last week.(改为现在进行时) The boys__________ ________________soccer now.2 参考答案1.aren’t going 2.doesn’t go 3. How often4. takes, do5. wait for 6.When did7.enough to 8.if/whether he 9.don’t show 10.are, written 6.对于询问时间用 when 开头,再根据句意看,时间应该为一般过去时,用 did 帮忙,故为 When did 7.enough 修饰形容词放在形容词或是副词的后面,后接不定式,表示足够…做某事,故为 enough to 8.我问他是否已经完成了这个报告。if 意为是否,引导宾语从句,后面用过去的相应时态用过去完成时,为 if/whether he 9.麦克,当你成功时不要在别人面前炫耀自己的自己的成功。祈使句用 don’t 加动词原形构成,故为 don’t show 10.本句用被动形式,一般现在时的被动形式为 is/are+过去分词,本句中用 are written. 考点:句子翻译能力的考察 点评:本题不难,全在于平时基础知识的掌握情况。对于平时的学习要多积累,对于词义及动词时态和语态要特别注 意,平时的学习时对课文的内容多背诵,形成较好的语感。 11.doesn’t have 12. from England 13.How old 14.D have 15.Whose apples11.主语为单数第三人称,一般动词的否定形式在动词前加 doesn’t,后跟动词原形 have,故本题空格处填 doesn’t have。 12.本题的含义为他们来自于英国,故空格处填 from England。 13.本题画线的是年龄,对此提问用多大年龄 How old。 14.主语为单数第三人称,谓语动词为一般动词,一般疑问句在句首加 does,后改为动词原形,故本题空格处填 D have。 15.对修饰名词的形容词性物主代词提问用所属代词 whose,后跟名词,故本题空格处填 Whose apples。 16.if/ could 17. and 18.to find 19.with: on 20.be allowed【解析】1.宾语从句的用法,引语部分是一般疑问句,所以要用 if/whether 来引导。如果主句是一般过去时,宾语从句 要用过去的时态,在此用过去式形式。2. both A and B“ 两者都”3.由特殊疑问词做连接词引导的宾语从句,在换成简 单句时,使用连接词+不定式。4.使用介词短语做伴随状语。5.情态动词的被动语态。 21.too angry to 22.have had since 23.What is used 24.should be hung25.have been 21.本句的含义为那个老人太生气了而不能说一句话,too??to 表示太??而不能的含义,angry 表示生气的含义,故 本题空格处填 too angry to。 22.本句的含义为自从十年以前我就已经有了自行车,主句不能用短暂动词 buy,只能用 have 的相应形式,故本题空 格处填 have had since。 23.对事情提问的可用疑问词 what,后跟一般疑问句,be 动词 is 提前,故本题空格处填 What is used。 24.被动句的结构为 be+过去分词,hang 的过去分词为 hung,故本题空格处填 should be hung。 25.本题的含义为在刚过去的几年,我们的学校已经有了巨大改变,there be 的完成结构为 there have been,故本题空 格处填 have been。26.对事物提问的用 what,后跟一般疑问句,故本题空格处填 What for。 27.疑问词 how 后跟动词不定式 to do 可用来代替宾语从句,故本题空格处填 how to。 28.本题的含义为这是一个如此重要的工作以至于你必须要按时完成,such??that 表示如此??以至于的含义,such 后跟名词,故本题空格处填 such that。 29.本题的含义为他们在 15 年前结婚的,用 got married 表示过去结婚的,故本题空格处填 got married。 30.被动句的结构为 be+动词过去分词,故本题空格处填 be donated。31 本题的含义为这本书对今天的学生没有用,有用的否定前缀词为 useful。 32 本题的含义为玛丽一个月前到达香港,reach 可以表示到达的含义,故本题空格处填 reached。 33 本题的含义也可以为人们曾今认为地球是圆的,used to 表示曾经或以前的含义,故本题空格处填 used。 34 本题的含义也可以为家人承担不起送她到国外去,afford 表示卖得起的含义,故本题空格处填 afford。 35 本题的含义也可以为在房间里有大约 15 个人,大部分为妇女,mostly 表示大部分的含义,故本题空格处填 mostly。 36.didn’t they 37.Maybe, is38.Will, people39.isn’t, favorite 40.Why, not 36.本题改为反义疑问句,前句是肯定,后半句用否定结构,本题是过去时,故用 didn’t,后跟人称代词 they,故本题 空格处填 didn’t they。 37.表示可能性用于句首可用副词 maybe 表示有可能的含义,句子中主语为单数第三人称,故 be 动词用 is,故本题空 格处填 Maybe, is。 38.含有助动词 will 的句子改为一般疑问句,将助动词 will 直接提前,故本题空格处填 Will, people 39.本题的含义为游泳不是我最喜欢的,主语为单数第三人次,故用 isn’t,favorite 表示最喜欢的含义,故本题空格处 填 isn’t, favorite。 40.表示建议 why don’t you 可以缩写成 why not 后跟动词原形,故本题空格处填 Why, not。 41.Did, go 42.What day_43.They didn’t 44.What favorite45.are playing 41.本句为过去时,动词为一般动词改为一般疑问句,需在句首加助动词 did,后跟动词原形 go,故本题空格处填 Did, go。 42.对星期几提问可用 what day,意思为今天是星期几,故本题空格处填 What day。 43.一般疑问句的否定回答为 no,人称代词 they+引导词的否定结构 didn’t,故本题空格处填 they didn’t。 44.本句的含义也可以为你最喜欢的动物是什么,favorite 表示最喜欢的,故本题空格处填 What favorite。 45.用现在进行时改写,现在进行时的结构为 be+现在分词 doing,故本题空格处填 are playing。
2015中考英语专项复习形容词比较级练习(含解析)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考复习形容词比较级专项练习 1.―How did you lose the soccer match? A. less B....2016中考英语专项复习句型转换_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2016 中考复习句型转换专项练习 1.My classmates are going to skate in the afternoon. (改为...2015中考英语专项复习句型转换_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015中考英语专项复习句型转换京翰教育 / 中考复习句型转换专项练习 1.My classmates ...初三英语总复习句型转换练习及答案[1]_英语_初中教育_教育专区。句型转换 一、...文档贡献者
贡献于2015-10-30
初三全科目课件教案......2015中考英语专项复习1(句子成分+句型转换+特殊句式+疑问句)-2015中考英语专项复习句型转换_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考复习句型转换专项练习 1.My classmates are...2015-2016学年(全国通用)中考英语复习语法专项练习-并列句(含答案及解析)_英语...until 参考答案 1.A 【解析】 试题分析:句意:站在那儿,你会更好的看到熊猫...2015中考英语专项复习感叹句(含详解答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考复习感叹句专项练习单项选择 1.___ clever the boy is! A.How B.What C.What a 2....2015 年中考英语复习二轮专项练习―句型转换练习题及答案 句型转换(5 分) 1.The movie is very exciting.(改为感叹句) ___ ___ exciting movie ! 2. There...2015年中考英语复习二轮专项练习―句型转换练习(9页,答案有解析)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015 年中考英语复习二轮专项练习―句型转换练习 句型转换(5 分) 1.The...中考英语复习句型转换专项练习_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。中考英语复习句型转换专项练习 1.This is a Japanese car. (改为否定句) This ___ ___ a Japanese...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。Unit 2 I think that mooncakes are delicious! Section A 一、根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成句子 1. There are a lot of traditional f_________ stories about this festival.
2. Do you want to have a look at the beautiful flowers in the g_________?
3. The thief tried to s_________ some things in the store. 4. I want a beautiful t_________ for my boyfriend. 5. The girl's favorite food is the _________ (甜点).
6. He never talks to s__________. 7. Mary likes to eat fruits and __________(甜点)after lunch.
8. C__________ is the day when people celebrate the birth of Christ.
9. She felt the __________(温暖)of his arms around her. 10. What can I get him for a birthday p__________? 11. Tom often reads n__________ at night. 12. Journey to the West is a famous n__________. 13. She works in the computer b__________. 14. You shouldn't p__________ the boy, because he is a good student in our class.
15. I don't want to get a p__________ from you, so you needn’t buy me anything. 16. They __________ me not to arrive late. 二、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Last week I visited my _________ (relative). 2. I think if you eat four meals a day for about two months, you'll put on four _________ (pound). 3. There are some _________ (mooncake) on the table. I think they are delicious! 4. The Spring Festival is a time for _________ (clean) and washing away bad things.
5. People started the tradition of _________ (admire) the moon and sharing mooncakes with their families long ago. 三、单项选择 1. I really don't know if she __________ it when she __________.
A. finds, arrives
B. finds, will arrive
C. will find, will arrive
D. arrives 2. Miss Liu said __________ she would leave the message on the headmaster's desk.
D. what 3. In the bookshop, a reader asked the shopkeeper __________ Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book.
D. if 4. I don't know __________ they have passed the exam.
D. where 5. __________ nice weather it is!
D. How a 6. Could you say it again? I can't understand _________ you are talking about.
D. which 7-_________ weather it is! We can’t go boating on the Xuanwu Lake.
-Don't worry. Let's go to the Science Museum instead.
A. What good
B. How good
C. How had
D. What bad 8. He knows that the Spring Festival _________ really fun.
9 I want to know _________ they'll have the races again next month.
D. what 10. _________ pretty the new car is! Do you like it?
D. Whether 11. _________ great day! Let’s go out to have a picnic.
D. How a 12. You will be late for school _________ you don’t get up early.
D. or 13. A lot of trees _________ around here every year, and we can enjoy fresher air now.
A. were planted
B. are planted
C. will plant
D. are planting 14. What nice model planes!
Can you show us _________ you make them?
A. whether
D. which 15. I think July is the _________ month of the year.
C. hottest
D. hotter 16. My son liked _________ out best.
17. I wonder if it's similar _________ the festival of the Dai people in Yunnan Province.
18. This is the time of the Thai New Year. People go on the streets _________ water at each other. A. throw
B. to throw
C. throwing D. thrown
19. I wonder _________ they'll have the races again next year.
D. if 20. The Western countries have been _________ Christmas for many years.
A. celebrating
B. celebrate
C. celebrates
D. celebrated 21. There are many folk _________ about this festival.
B. stories
D. / 22. I heard that it is _________ more and more popular to celebrate Father's Day in China. A. becoming
D. becomes 23. _________ delicious the food is in Hunan! A. What
D. Why 24. He _________ that the moon was so bright and round that he could see his friends there.
D. finding 25. I think it is a good idea _________ parents to do something instead.
A. to help
C. helping
D. Help 26. I don't know __________.
A. what time the movie starts
B. what time starts the movie
C. the time to start the movie
D. the movie what time starts
四、选词填空 26. Chang'e refused to give the medicine to _________ (he, him).
27. My parents wonder _________
(whether, how) July is a good time to visit Nanjing. 1
28. I think the mountain is _________ (beauty, beautiful). 29. The girl _________ (become, became) very light and flew up to the sky. 30. In fact, I want _________ (put, to put) a good picture on the wall. 五、根据汉语完成句子 31. 中秋节是多么有趣的节日啊!
What fun _________ Mid-Autumn Festival _________! 32.我知道中秋节的确很有趣。
I know _________ the Mid - Autumn Festival is _________ _________. 33.我相信七月是一年中最热的时候。
I believe that _________ is the hottest month of a year. 34.但是他们为什么要那样做呢?
But _________ _________ they do that? 35.汤姆去新加坡度假了。
Tom went to Singapore _________ his vacation. 六、用方框中所给词的适当形式填空
mooncake, stranger, relatives, steal, child 36. Jim and Tom are _________ in our class. So we should make friends with them. 37. I visited my _________ last week. 38. _________ are in the shape of a full moon on Mid-Autumn night. 39. I wonder if _________ over there also give similar gifts to their parents. 40. Did you know that the man had _________ your bike? 八、补全对话(有两项为多余选项) A: What's the date today? B: It's June 2nd. A: 41_________ Then it's Dragon Boat Festival today, isn't it? B: Yes. 42_________ A: Did you have rice dumplings this morning? B: Sure. 43_________ A: I didn't. B: What a pity! But I happen to have got some with me. 44_________.
A: I'd love to. By the way, why do you call it Dragon Boat
Festival? B: Because in China, people race dragon boats this day every year.
A: Oh, I see. 45_________ B: You are welcome. A. We Chinese usually eat rice dumplings this day. B. I hate eating rice dumplings.
C. Thank you for your rice dumpling. D. I don’t think so. E. Would you like to have one? F. Already? G. How about you?
九、完形填空
Mother's Day is a time of commemoration (纪念) and celebration for Mom. It is a time of breakfast in bed, family gatherings, and crayons scribbling \The earliest Mother's Day celebrations can be dated
to the spring celebrations of ancient Greece in honor of Rhea, the Mother of the Gods. During
, England celebrated a day called \Sunday\\Sunday\honored the mothers of
48 In the United States Mother's Day was first suggested in 1872 by Julia Ward Howe. In 1907, Anna Jarvis, from Philadelphia, began a campaign (运动) to establish (建立) a
Mother's Day. Ms Jarvis persuaded (说服) her mother's church in Grafton. West Virginia to celebrate Mother's Day on the second anniversary (周年纪念日) of her mother's
, the 2nd Sunday of May. And the next year Mother’s Day
in Philadelphia. Ms Jarvis and her supporters began to
officials, businessmen, and politicians in their quest to establish a national Mother’s Day. It was successful.
1911 Mother's Day was celebrated in almost every
. President Woodrow Wilson, in 1914, announced Mother's Day as a national holiday that was to be held on the 2nd Sunday of May each year. While many countries of the world celebrate their own Mother's Day at
throughout the year, there are some countries such as Denmark. Finland, Italy, Turkey, Australia, and Belgium which also celebrate Mother's Day on the second Sunday of May. 46. A. up
D. down 47. A. 1620's
C. the 1620s
D. the 1620's
48. A. America
C. England
D. Greece 49. A. public
C. traditional D. national 50. A. die
D. Dead 51. A. was celebrated
B. celebrated C. had celebrated
D. had been celebrated 52. A. calling
B. write to
C. telephone
D. send e-mails to 53. A. By
D. After 54. A. city
B. country
D. place 55. A. times
B. the same time
C. different times
D. another time 十、阅读理解
Around the world, people have different traditional foods to celebrate different festivals. Traditional foods also show a new year of good luck and good health. An English Christmas dinner has a meal of turkey, and it also includes pies and plum puddings (李子布丁). In Germany, Christmas is celebrated with bread, cookies and cakes, which are made like Christmas trees. In France, Christmas dessert is a cake filled with butter cream. In southern parts of India, there is a three-day festival in mid-January called Pongal. It includes rice and a dish of rice cooked with sugar that is shared with families and friends. Japan celebrates New Year with a seven-day festival. It begins from January 1st. Food is prepared before the festival so people don’t need to cook during the festival. On New Year's Day, various dishes called Osechi Ryori (御节料理) are served―each dish is a wish for the New Year.
In most Asian countries, the New Year begins with the first full moon of the first Chinese Lunar (阴历的) month. Each place has its special food to welcome the coming year: People in China prepare their food ahead of time to avoid the possibility that using a knife during New Year's time might \names are popular, such as fish, which sounds like \剩余)\ 56. What do you learn from the passage?
A. People have different traditional foods to celebrate different 2
festivals.
B. New Year begins from January 10th in Japan.
C. In France, Christmas dessert is a cake filled with butter.
D. Traditional foods only show a new of good luck. 57. What did a three-day festival in mid-January in southern parts of India?
A. Christmas.
B. Pongal.
C. New Year.
D. Lantern Festival. 58. In Japan, people all like eating _________ on New Year's Day.
B. dessert
C. Osechi Ryori
D. dumplings 59. The underlined word \in Paragraph 4 can best be replaced by \
A. different
C. expensive
60. The underlined word \in Paragraph 5 probably means \
D. 可能性 Section B & Self Check 一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. I’m sorry to hear that your little dog is __________ (die). 2. If you don't listen to me, you'll have to be __________ (punish) by your parents. 3. There are a lot of __________ (spider) in the old room. 4. Don't __________ (treat) the boy as a child. He is a student in the middle school now.
5. His father isn’t a __________ (business). He is a worker. 二、从方框中选择合适的词完成句子,注意词形的变化 put on,
tie 6. Kate ate five meals a day during the summer vacation. She has __________ 8 pounds. 7. I am going to __________ myself to a new pair of shoes. 8. Santa Claus __________ love and joy everywhere he goes. 9. If he doesn't make a change, he will __________ in prison. 10. She __________ the baby down gently on the bed last night. 11. Clothes were __________ all over the floor. 12. We've found out he'd been __________ from us for years.
13. Common gifts for Father's Day are shirts and __________. 三、根据汉语提示完成句子 1. The festival is always on a Sunday __________ March 22nd __________(在……和……之间)April 25th. 2. Don't __________(传播)the bad news to your teacher. 3. Hens __________(下蛋)eggs, giving birth to life, so an egg is a symbol of new life. 4. Her parents __________(警告)her not to play computer games any more. 5. Today is __________ __________(圣诞节前夕). All of us want to have a party. 四、单项选择 1. I've enjoyed __________ to talk with you.
A. to he able
B. being able
C. to been able D. of being able 2.. Does it matter __________ it rains tomorrow?
B. weather
3.. __________ food you've cooked!
A. How nice
B. What nice
C. How a nice
D. What an nice 4.. It is a time for __________.
A. remembering loved ones who have departed
B. remember loved ones who have departed
C. to remember loved ones who have departed
D. have remembered loved ones who have departed
5.. The little girl who __________ on the bed __________ to her mother that the old hen had __________ two eggs.
D. laid 6.. Let me know __________ you can come or not.
A. whether
7.. They __________ ghosts and witches. A. dress up
B. dress up as
C. dress on
D. dress in 8.. Years after the accident he was still __________ by images of death and destruction.
A. twisted
B. haunted
D. submerged
9.. In my opinion, life in the twenty-first century is much easier than __________.
A. that used to be
B. it is used to
C. it was used to
D. it used to be 10.. -- Have you heard of Zhang Lili? She was seriously hurt in an accident in order to save one of her students.
--__________ good teacher!
D. What an 11. Han Han’s books are popular. They __________ by many teenagers.
A. is read
B. was read
C. are read
D. had been read 12. What does Lucy do after __________ the three pictures?
D. sees 13. Why was your brother __________ after he went home?
A. punished
C. punishes D. punishing 14. -What is Mum cooking in the kitchen?
-Fish, I guess. How nice it __________!
15. -Thanks for your wonderful dinner. I have to go now.
-It's raining hard. Please __________ the umbrella with you.
D. taking 16. The little child was not old enough to __________ himself.
D. put 17. If he had really pulled the trigger, I would have __________ then and there.
A. ends up
B. ended up
C. ending up
D. end up 18. -Look at the sun! It's too hot today.
-Yes. Why not __________ your coat?
A. take off
B. take away
C. take out
D. take up 19. Bill doesn’t like the sunglasses in the ad because they can’t __________ the sun well.
A. take out
B. keep out
C. clean out
D. look out
20. -When did China __________ Shenzhou VII, do you remember?
-In September, 2008. The astronaut Zhai Zhigang took the Chinese first spacewalk.
A. send up
B. send out
D. put out 21. Sally, __________ your sunglasses. The sun is so bright. 3
C. put away
D. put down 22. Don't __________ others. Sometimes you make mistakes too.
A. knock at
B. laugh at
C. look at
D. arrive at 23. The thief decides __________ his life and promises to be a better person.
A. to change
C. changing
D. changed 24. The policeman warns him __________ that in the future. 25. -Helen, do you know if Martin __________ to my party next week?
-I think he will come if he __________ free.
A. will be
D. will be 26. __________ clever the boy is!
D. How a 27. Have you decided __________ for Australia?
A. when will you leave
B. when do you leave
C. you will leave when
D. when you will leave 28. Can you tell me __________?
A. where does Torn live
B. where Tom lived
C. Tom lives where
D. where Tom Lives 29. The old man asked me __________.
A. where was the cinema
B. where is the cinema
C. where the cinema was
D. where was the way to the cinema A. doing
C. not to do
D. Do 30. I wonder __________.
A.how much cost these shoes B. how much do these shoes cost
C. how much these shoes cost
D. how much are these shoes cost 五、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. The man did a lot of bad things, so he was __________ (punish) at last. 2. She now treats everyone with kindness and __________ (warm). 3. Lu Xun wrote a lot of __________ (novel) in his life. 4. There are some __________ (spider) at the corner of the walls. 5. Chinese children often give __________ (gift) to their friends in
the Spring Festival.
六、按要求完成句子 1. How many sheep are there in Australia?(改为宾语从句)
She asked __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ in Australia. 2. They have sold out the light green dresses.(改为被动句)
The light green dresses __________ __________ __________ out. 3. He got too angry to speak.(改为同义句)
He got __________ angry __________ he __________ speak. 4. Tom may be on the team, or Jack may.(改为简单句)
__________ Tom __________ Jack may be on the team. 5. She didn't reach the top of the mountain. Her brother didn’t reach it, either.(合并成简单句)
__________ __________ __________ her brother reached the top of the mountain. 七、根据汉语完成句子 1. 他去看他的猫是否出了问题。
He came to see ________ __________ __________ something wrong with his cat. 2. 汤姆问我是否看过这本书。
Tom asked __________ __________ I had read the book. 3. 没有人知道明天是否下雨。
Nobody knows ________ __________ __________ rain tomorrow. 4. 我妈妈说她会给我一份特别的礼物。
My mother said __________ she __________ give me a special gift. 5. 多么漂亮的短裙呀! __________ a __________ skirt it is! 6.有很多关于春节的传统民间故事。
__________ __________ many traditional __________ __________ about the Spring Festival. 7.他很吝啬,只关心自己。
He is __________ and __________ only about __________.
8.他因为迟到被惩罚了。 He was __________ __________ __________ being late. 9.爱惜你的键盘,这样就可以使用很多年。
__________ your keyboard __________ care and it should last for years. 10.我来看看他在不在家。
I’ll see __________ he's at home __________ __________. 11.我过去常常抽烟,但几年前就戒掉了。
I __________ __________ __________ , but I gave up a couple of years ago. 12. 关于万圣节前夕你了解到了什么?
What have you ________ __________ Halloween?
13. 我认为装扮成卡通人物是有趣的!
I think it's fun to __________ __________ as cartoon characters! 14. 说起圣诞节,人们会想到哪些常见的东西?
What are the common things that people __________ __________ for Christmas? 15. 分享和给予爱的意义是让我们周围的人高兴起来。
The meaning of __________ and giving love is to make people __________ __________ happy. 16. 许多西方国家庆祝复活节。
Many western __________ celebrate Easter. 17. 为什么斯克鲁奇憎恨圣诞节?
Why __________ Scrooge hate Christmas? 18.当在圣诞节醒来时,斯克鲁奇感觉怎样?
How does Scrooge feel when he __________ __________ on Christmas Day? 19.然后谈论人们做什么和吃什么。
Then __________ __________ what people do and eat. 20.我最喜爱的中国节日是春节。
My __________ Chinese festival is Spring Festival. 21. 请解释你为什么最喜欢它并且它让你感觉如何。 Please explain __________ you like it best and __________ it makes you feel. 八、完成对话 A
(On our school day, our teacher comes to our classroom. ) A: __________51 in the room? B: There are some kinds of robots made by the students in our school.
A: Really? What are they __________52 for? 4 B: The one with blue eyes is a guide robot. She can show you around our school. A: __________ 53 about the taller one? B: He is a cook robot. He can cook something nice for you. A: Oh. I think that's a cleaning robot. B: Maybe you're right. When he finds waste things, he'll pick them up. He can __________ 54 our environment clean. A: That’s wonderful! What good students! I'm proud of them. B: So __________55 I. B
补全对话(有两项是多余的) A: Huang Xunmei, I'm glad you can come for our Thanksgiving dinner.
B: __________30 Why do you call it dinner when we are eating at noon? A: __________31 We call it dinner when we have a lot to eat. B: Is that a chicken? It's so big! A: No, it's a turkey. __________32 B: Why do Americans and Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving? A: __________33 In China, family get together and enjoy the bright, round moon. In America and Canada, family get together to celebrate the harvest (收获).
B: __________34 Something is the same in China, America and Canada. A. It's like your Mid-Autumn Festival.
B. That's a good idea. C. It's much bigger than a chicken. D. So we each have an autumn festival. E. Thanks for asking me, Helen. F. Let's make a turkey dinner. G. Because it's a big meal.
九、阅读理解
Mr. Lee was in bed and was trying to go to sleep when he heard the bell ring. He turned on the light and looked at his clock. It was twelve o'clock. \can it be at this time of night?” He thought. He decided to go and find out. So he got up, put on his dressing gown(长袍) and went to the door. When he opened the
door, there was nobody there. \back to his bedroom, took off his dressing gown, got back into bed, turned off the light and tried to go to sleep.
A few minutes later he heard the bell ring again. Mr. Lee jumped out of bed very quickly and rushed to the door. He opened it, but again he found no one there. He closed the door and tried not to feel angry. Then he saw a piece of paper on the floor. He picked it up. There were some words on it: \is now after midnight (午夜), so it is April Fool's Day(愚人节). April fool to you!”
“Oh, it was the English boy next door!\Mr. Lee exclaimed(惊叫)and almost smiled. He went back to bed and fell asleep at once. The bell did not ring again. 1. When did Mr. Lee go to bed? He went to bed __________.
A. before twelve o'clock
B. after twelve o'clock
C. when the bell rang
D. when he saw the boy 2. Why did he rush to the door when he heard the bell ring for the second time?
A. He wanted to open the door for the visitor.
B. He wanted to find out who the visitor was.
C. He was afraid of the ring.
D. He was waiting for someone. 3. From this passage, we learn that we can __________ on April Fool’s Day.
B. dance and sing at night
C. play jokes on each other
D. send presents to children 4. What did Mr. Lee think about the English boy? He thought he __________.
A. was a good boy
B. was friendly with him
C. shouldn't ring the bell at midnight
D. did a dangerous thing just now 5. How about the English boy according to the passage?
A. He is friendly.
B. He is nervous.
C. He is handsome.
D. He is kind. 十、书面表达
在学习和生活中,你会过许多传统节日,请你用英语写一篇关于重阳节的短文。 要求:1.根据所给题目写一篇短文; 2.短文词数不少于60个。短文的开头已经给出; 3.叙述亲身经历,真实情感。语意连贯正确,语言流畅,书写规范,卷面整洁。文中不得使用真实姓名、校名。
Double Ninth Festival The 9th day of the 9th lunar month is…….
一、词汇运用(每小题1分,共10分) (一)根据所给汉语完成单词。 1. You could hear a lot of __________(民间的)stories in our daily life. 2. The flowers in the __________(花园)are beautiful. 3. Tom's girlfriend is just like a __________(女神)in his heart. 4. Do you want to write short __________(小说)by yourself? 5. My __________(死亡的)bird made me sad all day. (二)用所给词的适当形式填空。 6. He always __________ (warn) his daughter not to touch the hot water. 7. On the Christmas Eve, Lucy got a good __________ (present). 8. If you don't finish your homework on time, you'll be __________ (punish) by your parents. 9. Our English teacher treats everyone with kindness and __________ (warm). 10. The girl bought different kinds of __________ (tie) for her father. 二、补全对话(选项中有两项是多余的)(每小题2分,共10分) A: What do you plan to do in your holiday? B: __________1 A: I hear there's going to be a basketball match this Sunday. Tom and I are going to watch it. __________2 B: Of course. Basketball is my favorite, but I have no ticket for the match. What a pity! A: You're lucky. I have some free tickets. __________3 B: Great! __________4 5
A: Let's meet at the bus stop at half past five.
你最喜欢的中国传统节日是什么?请对其进行描述。 B: I think there must be a big crowd of people there. __________5
要求:1.语言简单流畅。 A: OK. See you at five o'clock.
2.词数在60―100. B: See you. _____________________________________________ 三、任务型阅读 (每小题2分,A. What about making it a little earlier? 五.完成句子。1.这是一个饺子形状的沙发It
共10分) B. I have no idea.
sofa _______
Do you know China's history? C. Let's share them together. dumpling. Do you know Taiwan? D. Thank you all the same. 2.我们将把所有的桌子搬到教室里去。
Taiwan is a beautiful island. E. Do you want to watch it? We’ll ________ all the desks ________ the classroom. It's in the southeast of China and F. When and where shall we meet? 3.他是听着民间故事长大的。
to the east of Fujian Province. G. It doesn't matter. He grew up listening to ________
________. There are many islands in China, 4.她变得非常轻,飞向月球了。
but Taiwan is the largest of all. It has an area of about 36,000 She ________very light and ________
________ square kilometers and it has population of over 32,000,000. the moon. Taiwan is rich in natural resources (资源) and it also has abundant5.请取出我开会穿的最好的套装。
(丰富的)tourism resources, such as Mount Ali. It is famous for
Please ________
________my best suit for the meeting. its bananas, rice, tea and so on all over the world. ①It is so 6.你给她写信时,请代我向她问好。
beautiful and the weather is so pleasant that attracts a lot of
Please send her ________
________ when you travelers from home and abroad. Taiwan has been a part of China write to her. since ancient times. Most people of the island come from Fujian 7.我认为l2月是一年中最冷的一个月。
Province and Guangdong Province. The people on both sides of
I believe that December is ________
________ of the strait(海峡)have strong wish to unite our motherland. a year. We believe that our wish will come true in the near future. 8. 他变得越来越好。
根据短文内容,完成下列任务。 He becomes ________
________. 任务一:翻译。 9.当你紧张的时候做一个深呼吸是不错的主意。 1 将文中①处画线的句子译成汉语。
It ________
__________________________________________________________take a deep breath when you are nervous. 任务二:根据短文内容填空,每空一词。 10.他太忙了,让我替他去吧。 2. Taiwan is famous for its __________, __________, __________
He is ________
________,let me go ________. and so on. 11.他想知道明年他们是否还来。
任务三:根据短文内容,回答问题。
He ________
________ they’ll come again next year. 3. Where is Taiwan? 12.我已经增加了10磅。
_____________________________________________________I have ________
________ten pounds. 任务四:根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 13.请从1数到l0。
)4. Taiwan is the largest island in China.
Please count ________one ________ten. (
)5. Taiwan attracts a large number of tourists from all over 14.黄河是中国第二长河。
the world every year. Yellow River is ________
________river in China. 四、书面表达(15分) 15.他们走上街道相互泼水。
They go on the streets ________
________each other. 六.感叹句 1. ________ great picture! Who painted it?
D.What a 2. I watched the NBA game last night. 一 ________amazing
game it was!
D.How 3._______
beautiful skirt!――Thank you.
D.How a 4. _____
exciting sport it is to go bike riding!
B.What an
D.How 5. _____
good advice! It’s so helpful to us.
C.What a 6. ______
excellent work you have done!
一It’s very kind of
you to say so.
A.What an
C.What 七.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 I.I have a lot of ________ (importance)things to do today.
2.This book has ________ (mean)to me. 3.This book was ________ (write)by Miss Li.
4.We should treat everyone with _____(kind)and_______ (warm). 5. Let’s live ________ (happy)in the coming days. 6.He did his homework all by ________ (he).
7.The ________ (good)time to start is always now. 8.The patient is doing ________ (nice).
9. I think l will be ________ (happy)than you.
10. I feel full of ________ (warm)with your love. 11.Our teacher gave us a lot of _______
(help) books in math。 12Ben is a fairly good runner,and he wins________(much)often. 13.After the Car had passed by they came out of the_________ (hide). 14The children were ______ (excite)about opening their presents. 15.Lijiang is the ________
(beautiful)place I have ever visited. 16.The ring was
(special)made for her. 17.November is the
(eleven)month of a year.}

我要回帖

更多关于 简单句和并列句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信