求韩文翻译器~~~~~~~谢谢啦~~~~我没分了T__T.....感激不尽阿!!!!

求翻译下面的文章,不要翻译器翻译的,要求语句通顺,详细。人工翻译的准确一定给分~谢谢~_百度知道
求翻译下面的文章,不要翻译器翻译的,要求语句通顺,详细。人工翻译的准确一定给分~谢谢~
t have a real understanding and liking of your course.yet your education is also very serious business. you know it will be very difficult for you to respect yoursely unless you are proud of your work.i hope you have understood this by now. ture ,doctor.if you don&#39.why. to a large extent? i have heard far too many students tell me that they are doing a course to get a certificate for a better chance of&quot,make up your mind to learn as much as possible?well,as you begin your college career,you should make the most of the opportunities at hand,you will be on your own,this is not a good reason to learn anything.you should also consider this,you may not get a job evenif you do a course that is likely to get you one,firstly:are you going to take a course to really learn something or are you going to take it only to have it on your record, i always tell my students to work hard and keep up from day one1going to college.sadly.as a teacher,teacher!study hard and learn more,you may begin to feel very unhappy,or whatever.they have worked hard to make these opportunities open for you. this is true of a .so.you should also think about taking other subjects,you will have have to set goals and work hard for them step until you t let them down,don&#39.even though some of you may change your minds later.secondly. you know you have a debt to many people ?lucyy you.the truly happy person is one who us proud of his work and honest with himself:going to college means a lot more than getting a grade,you are cheating yourself.for a rich full life of getting a job&quot,please.most of you have decide on career,but you will often have to take the first step in whatever you choose to do.there will be many people ready to help you!you have a great time and a lot of fun on the way
提问者采纳
要想使自己的大学生活丰富多彩:你选一门课的目的,要从第一天开始就勤奋工作,我总是告诉我的学生,这并不是一个很好的理由!努力学习和充实自己。如果你不真正了解和喜欢你的课程?我听到太多的学生告诉我,你是在欺骗自己,否则你很难尊重自己。为什么呢,你应该抓住到手的任何机会。可悲的是,请不要让他们失望。在很大程度上!会有很多人愿意帮助你,你也有可能无法得到工作,你将做你自己。所以,但是无论你选择做什么,下决心尽可能地学习吧。你也应该考虑修其他科目,虽然你修了这门课。这是真的。然而,是为了获得更好的就业机会,他们正在学一门课程、医生。其次?好。你们大多数已经决定了今后的职业生涯,是他们的不断的努力才为你创造了这个机会,你对很多人都负有责任,你将为了实现确定的目标努力学习,当然有些人可能会改变想法,直到毕业:上大学意味着不仅仅是得到学位,无论他是一名工人,当你开始你大学生涯的时候。我希望你能理解这个道理,教育也是严肃的事情!你今后的路将非常有趣,是要真正学到一些东西,还是打算仅仅让它记录在你的学籍中、教师或任何什么人,首先,除非你对自己所做的事情感到自豪,是那些对自己的工作感到骄傲和对自己诚实的人。作为一名教师。你知道的。真正幸福的人,你自己是走出第一步的人,在学习的过程中你会很不高兴。你还需要考虑的问题是?你很幸运要读大学
提问者评价
谢谢啦!!!可以帮我也翻译提问的剩下那三篇咩?~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译啊,帮我翻译下韩文的意思,尽量详细点,谢谢啦,小女子在此感激不尽!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
求翻译啊,帮我翻译下韩文的意思,尽量详细点,谢谢啦,小女子在此感激不尽!!!!!!!!!!
com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=8d71766db27ecaa113bbe5/7af40ad162d9f2dabec8ab.hiphotos
只是在免税店买PEN CAKE的清单买了一个,减价2美金减价内容是VIP减价用的银联的卡请参考
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求把下面的话帮我译成韩文~谢谢!!“将来生个长得像KAI一样的儿子吧……”就是上面这句话,帮忙翻译一下啦~不胜感激~~~~
trLI82XO38
다음 세상 하나 것이다 닮은 KAI 같은 아들 해...
“将来生个长得像KAI一样的儿子吧다음 세상 하나 "는 닮은 KAI 같은 아들?望采纳
为您推荐: