Carolina Liar - Miss America当我唱起这首歌歌词的中文翻译,请各位大侠帮帮忙

以下用地道的英语怎么翻译,请各位大侠帮帮忙~谢谢_百度知道
以下用地道的英语怎么翻译,请各位大侠帮帮忙~谢谢
但所表现出来的业务能力和开朗的性格给公司的其他员工留下了美好的印象。特别是业务方面,务实诚恳,因此相信此人在以後的工作中完全能够胜任和中国相关的各项业务。进关工作时间短暂上述人在本公司实习期间、圆满完成了实习任务,特此推荐,在短短的几个月里多方面的接触和消化了中国本地公司的各项业务
So please belive the guy&#47,我用的也是些平常的词汇The person has been dependable and
sincere as an Internship durning my company,请参考。不懂的句子,and completed the internship tasks
satisfactorily,he
had contacted and taked in
aspects of the local companies in all kinds of business in China,回复我哈;girl
competely can be equal to
related all
the business of China in future work。Hereby
recommended,谢谢,我觉得推荐信应该简单朴实,没有仔细检查是否单词有误.Especially the business ability ,he whose the business ability and optimitic
a good impression on everyone. Altough the time is short durning the working
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I wish to recommend. Particularly in terms of business. Were working time is short, so it is believed that the man in the later work completely can be competent and related in all kinds of business in China, successfully completed the internship tasks, pragmatic and sincere, in a few short months contact and digestive aspects of the local companies in all kinds of business in China, but in the business skills and cheerful personality left a good impression for other company staffThese people during my internship in this company
不地道,对不起啊
什么不地道?????????
The people during the internship, sincere and pragmatic, the successful completion of the internship. Clearance time is short, but its business ability and open-minded to other employees in the company has left a good impression. Especially in business, in a few short months in many aspects of the business contact and digest China Local Company, therefore believe that are capable and China related to the business person in the later work, I hereby recommend.
不地道,google翻译器吗,这不是
那我也不知道了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为了你,我可以放弃一切!因为我爱你……翻译成英文怎么说,请各位大侠帮帮忙
橙ngssp4358
I can give up everything for you ,because I love you
我发现我跟楼上那位热心网友的翻译是一模一样的
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请各位大侠帮帮忙,跪求!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
请各位大侠帮帮忙,跪求!!!!!!!!!
将中文翻译成英文几个新学生一位英语老师我的故事书我们的好朋友大卫的父亲和母亲太饿了穿红衣服的女士大眼睛长头发穿蓝长裙的女孩穿棕色长裤的男人长有大鼻子的医生哪一个男孩戴帽子的一件漂亮的外套谁的西瓜他的嘴巴这些桃十五个梨那些厨师许多香蕉八千克他们的兄弟姐妹五十加六十五他的黄袜子一位年老的警察看黑板在学校在办公室我们的职业在小汽车里在晚上不用谢乘飞机一家小医院去飞机场一辆绿色的出租汽车一列橘色的火车步行在超市
提问者采纳
不知道对不对Several new studentAn English teacherMy story bookOur good friendDavid&#39,000 gramsTheir brothers sister50 add 65His yellow socksAn aged policeSee the blackboardAt schoolIn the officeOur occupationIn small automobileIn eveningNeed not thankMultiply by the airplaneOne wife and children hospitalGo to the airportA green car rentalAn orange train of rowOn footIn the supermarket我用金山翻译翻的;s
father and the motherToo hungryWear the lady of the red clothesBig eyeLong hairWear the girl of the blue long skirtWear the man of the brown trousersGrow the doctor who have the big-nosedWhich boyWear the earpieceA beautiful coatWhose watermelonHis mouthThese peach15 pearThose cookMany banana8
提问者评价
谢谢你,也谢谢其他回答的人!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
few new students
a English teacher
my story book
our best friend
David's father and mother
the lady wearing red
the girl wearing blue skirt
the man wearing brown pants
the doctor with a big nose
wearing a hat
a beautiful jacket
whose watermelon
these peaches
fifteen pears
those chefs
a lot of bananas
eight kilograms
their brothers and sisters
fifty plus sixty-five
his yellow socks
an old police officer
look at the black board
in the office
our occupation
you're welcome
riding an airplane
a small hospital
go to the airport
a green taxi
几个新学生
sone freshmen
一位英语老师 an English teacher
我的故事书 my storybook
我们的好朋友 our good friend
大卫的父亲和母亲 David's father and mother
太饿了 too hungry
穿红衣服的女士 the lady in red
大眼睛 oxeye
长头发 long hair
穿蓝长裙的女孩 the girl in the blue dress
穿棕色长裤的男人 the man in brown trousers
长有大鼻子的医生 the doctor having a big nose
哪一个男孩 which boy
戴帽子的 the one wearing the hat
一件漂亮的外套 a pretty coat
谁的西瓜 whose mellon
他的嘴巴 his mouth
这些桃 these peaches
十五个梨 fifteen peaches
那些厨师 those cooks
许多香蕉 many bananas
八千克 eight kilograms
他们的兄弟姐妹 his brothers and siste...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请各位俊男才女的帮帮忙翻译这个句子成中文,先谢了-Supported by his academic research,Professor Salovery suggests that when predicting someone's future success,their character,as measured by EQ tests,might actually matter more than their IQ.
在他的学术研究的支持下,沙洛维教授提出,在预测一个人未来的成功,他们的性格,通过情商测验来衡量,也许比他的智商更为重要.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
支持他的学术研究,教授Salovery表明预测一个人未来的成功,他们的个性,通过测量情商测试,可能实际上比他们的智商。
在他的学术研究的支持下,沙洛维教授提出,在预测一个人未来的成功,他们的性格,通过情商测验来衡量,也许比他的智商更为重要
他的学术研究的支持下,Salovery教授建议,预测某人未来的成功,他们的性格,情商测试测量时,实际上可能超过他们的智商重要。
扫描下载二维码谁知道这首歌—Miss America我很喜欢这首歌但现在找不了
后街男孩的歌曲:MISS AMERICA /y1y1131133alaar00ro101/h1/124/1.wma
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 当我唱起这首歌歌词 的文章