I knew that was I lets you live very many inferior togas, but you each time could accept me to your a

The definition of success is different for everyone, whether it’s personal or professional we are always looking at improving in some area of our life. We all need some inspiration from time to time and that is why we have compiled a list of famous inspirational quotes that will help contribute to your success.
30 Famous Success Quotes
1. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”
Dhirubhai Ambani
2. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
Mark Caine
3. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
Tony Robbins
4. “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”
Audre Lorde
5. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
Mark Twain
6. “Great average
small minds discuss people.”
Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Thomas A. Edison
8. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.”
“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”
David Brinkley
10. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
Steve Jobs
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.”
Roger Babson
13. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
Mahatma Gandhi
14. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
Mark Twain
15. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
Vince Lombardi
16. “Success is about creating benefit for all and enjoying the process. If you focus on this & adopt this definition, success is yours.”
17. “I used to want the words ‘She tried’ on my tombstone. Now I want ‘She did it.'”
Katherine Dunham
18. “Really it comes down to your philosophy. Do you want to play it safe and be good or do you want to take a chance and be great?”
19. “It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
J. K Rowling
20. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
21. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
Harriet Tubman
22. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
23. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”
Swami Vivekananda
24. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
Dale Carnegie
25. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
26. “The question isn’t wh it’s who is going to stop me.”
27. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient.”
Gurbaksh Chahal
28. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
Robert Kiyosaki
29. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!”
T. Harv Eker
30. “You can’t connect the
you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
We hope you enjoyed this collection of Famous Success Quotes. Do you have any Famous Quotes that we missed out on this list? please leave it in the comment of this post.
Article By Joel Brown |
I am the the Founder of
and I am so grateful you're here to be part of this awesome community. I love connecting with people who have a passion for Entrepreneurship, Self Development & Achieving Success. I started this website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances.
I'm proud to say through my podcast and through this website we have impacted over 100 million lives in the last 6 and a half years.
Advertisement
You may like
Image Credit | Variety
Michael B. Jordan is quickly becoming an all-star actor. After appearing in major motion pictures such as Creed and most recently as the villain Killmonger in the blockbuster Black Panther. Hailing from Newark New Jersey, he grew up in one of the roughest places in the U.S. However, he overcame struggles, worked hard, and found success through being obsessed with his passion: acting.
Here are some of Michael B. Jordans best & most powerful quotes:
1. “I’ve never been the guy to hype myself up. It’s just not my thing.” – Michael B. Jordan
2. “I think everyone starts in the mailroom at some point! It’s a rite of passage. Your boss has to throw something at you and order you around for at least two years.” – Michael B. Jordan
3. “So you tell yourself to just do the work and disconnect, because you
over the outcome.” – Michael B. Jordan
4. “Sometimes you’re overthinking, you convince yourself to get out of it and you’re like, ‘ah I shoulda did that!’ You can’t live life with regrets. Sometimes you just gotta indulge. But in the same breath, you gotta have restraint and self-control too.” – Michael B. Jordan
5. “Be collaborative. I’ve had some of my best experiences with directors who were able to sit down and have a conversation and ask me what I thought.” – Michael B. Jordan
6. “I want people to leave the theatre and think, ‘How can I be a better person?’ That’s the only way things are going to improve.” – Michael B. Jordan
7. “I think it’s just easier for people to put you in a box or a lane because you look similar. I think that’s unfair for anybody in any situation.” – Michael B. Jordan
8. “Taking a break, taking a moment, is super important.” – Michael B. Jordan
9. “You can only fool reality until the truth comes knocking on your door.” – Michael B. Jordan
10. “As human beings, why does it take somebody to feel like they’re close to us for us to see their humanity? Why can’t we see the humanity in people that are distant from us?” – Michael B. Jordan
11. “Sometimes family doesn’t always consist of your relatives or by blood. Sometimes your best friends can feel more like family than your cousins. I think everybody kind of has that same feeling. When you go through an accident together, when you go through a traumatic event, sometimes that brings you closer together.” – Michael B. Jordan
12. “I think everybody wants to be their own person and be an individual.” – Michael B. Jordan
13. “Sometimes you gotta go with your first instinct. You gotta go with your gut. That’s kind of how I live my life you gotta go with your gut.” – Michael B. Jordan
14. “Equality means having the same rights and liberties and opportunities regardless of our differences.” – Michael B. Jordan
15. “Do as much homework as you can. ” – Michael B. Jordan
16. “That’s one of the fun parts of becoming an actor: you can become whoever you want to be.” – Michael B. Jordan
17. “I’m not good at everything, I just do my best at everything.” – Michael B. Jordan
18. “Certain things I can’t even explain. There’s a thing about being lucky and…I feel like certain things are just, like, in your cards. I’m just walking the path that’s already set.” – Michael B. Jordan
19. “I’ve been living with that all my life. My name is Michael Jordan, so I’m always being compared to a person of greatness.” – Michael B. Jordan
20. “I think redemption is just about righting a wrong, and in that pursuit it’s about trying. You can stumble, you can make mistakes, but it’s about trying to do the right thing.” – Michael B. Jordan
21. “Just as people, we’re different around different people and in different environments.” – Michael B. Jordan
22. “Don’t pretend to know everything. I’ve been blessed to work with a lot of veteran actors, and I soak up.” – Michael B. Jordan
23. “Sometimes you’ve gotta hide the medicine in the food. You can’t slap somebody in the face with facts all the time. It’s too harsh.” – Michael B. Jordan
Which quote resonated with you the most? Comment below!
Image Credit | Wikipedia
Lori Greiner is one of the original sharks on the hit show Shark Tank. She is known as the ‘Queen of QVC’ and has over 120 patents in her name. As a prolific entrepreneur, inventor, Lori has taken small amounts of money and turned it into wealth through good ideas and hard work. She brings years of wisdom and insight to any business she becomes a part of.
Here are some of her best quotes:
1. “As an entrepreneur, you can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
2. “I learned that nobody’s better than you to get your business off the ground. The experience you get is priceless.” – Lori Greiner
3. “There are always things that are needed. There are always ways to do things better. It’s all about offering solutions.” – Lori Greiner
4. “I prefer to like the people I invest in, but it’s not an absolute necessity, as long as they have a good mind and I know they’ll do whatever it takes to be successful.” – Lori Greiner
5. “For an entrepreneur, sometimes the smallest step in the right direction, ends up being the best step of your life. Stick in your little to first if you must, but take the step.” – Lori Greiner
6. “If your home environment is good and peaceful and easy, your life is better and easier.” – Lori Greiner
7. “Sometimes people don’t get anywhere because they sit on something, so afraid to reveal it. And yet, in the reverse, sometimes if you expose something too widely, you can risk losing it.” – Lori Greiner
8. “It’s a fine line, ” – Lori Greiner
9. “I love the freedom of being an entrepreneur that I do what I want to do when I want to do it.” – Lori Greiner
10. “As an entrepreneur, you can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
11. “A brilliant idea doesn’t guarantee a successful invention. Real magic comes from a brilliant idea combined with willpower, tenacity, and a willingness to make mistakes.” – Lori Greiner
12. “The big thing for me is, I never think about myself as a female in business. I’m a person in business.” – Lori Greiner
13. “People trust I know what I’m doing. I have lots of credibility. I’ve had years of learning. I know and understand my business.” – Lori Greiner
14. “You can make anything happen if you put your mind to it.” – Lori Greiner
15. “Things go wrong all the time when you’re running your own business, but it’s how you perceive it and deal with it that matters.” – Lori Greiner
16. “I had an idea, I was passionate about it and I had to work hard to turn that into a big success and more products.” – Lori Greiner
17. “I think people don’t like it when you’re not , and they don’t want to invest in you or get behind you.” – Lori Greiner
18. “I’ve always believed you hire character and train skill.” – Lori Greiner
19. “When it’s yours, you don’t mind doing whatever ti takes. As it keeps growing and growing, it’s a lot more work, but you also become better at everything.” – Lori Greiner
20. “The smaller the market, the harder it is to sell.” – Lori Greiner
21. “R you might just catch one.” – Lori Greiner
22. “Don’t live your fears, life your dreams.” – Lori Greiner
23. “Great ideas don’t sell themselves.” – Lori Greiner
24. “Entrepreneurs tend to be very driven, risk takers, confident, and tenacious. They don’t give up and will find another way to keep driving ahead.” – Lori Greiner
25. “Knowledge is power, especially when starting your own company. Educate yourself in what you’ll need to know.” – Lori Greiner
26. “The biggest accomplishment in life isn’t what you’re paid, it’s who you become.” – Lori Greiner
27. “I’ve achieved a certain amount of success, and now I’m thinking about the good things I can do.” – Lori Greiner
28. “There is nobody who will drive your business life you.” – Lori Greiner
29. “When I had challenges, it taught me to be more on top of it for the future.” – Lori Greiner
30. “Don’t sweat the small stuff (and it’s all small stuff). Always know in the hard times that you have the power to make things work out.” – Lori Greiner
31. “I’m very much a believer that there are no ’no’s.’ Just ‘how can I?’s.” – Lori Greiner
32. “You need to pave your own way in the world.” – Lori Greiner
33. “I was fearless, I knew I would make it work, and that’s the difference between successful entrepreneurs and people that don’t get somewhere – it’s that tenacity and drive.” – Lori Greiner
34. “Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week.” – Lori Greiner
35. “There’s something the same about. Both should make you want to work harder.” – Lori Greiner
36. “I think if you just look around and think about what in your life you would like to be better, you can come up with an idea.” – Lori Greiner
37. “Your success will have everything to do with how you perceive yourself, because how you perceive yourself is how others will perceive you too.” – Lori Greiner
38. “Hire prudently, go slow and don’t go overboard.” – Lori Greiner
39. “In business, it is most often all about getting your foot in the door, and once you do, everything opens up and things start to naturally progress into bigger and more opportunities.” – Lori Greiner
40. “As many times as somebody may hit big paydirt, somebody may also fall in the mud. There’s never a guarantee.” – Lori Greiner
41. “Entrepreneurship is the way we take control of our lives in a tough economy.” – Lori Greiner
42. “You are wise when you listen, especially to people with experience.” – Lori Greiner
43. “I have the attitude that anything is doable, that I can make anything happen.” – Lori Greiner
Image Credit | The Grammys
Born and raised in Compton CA, Kendrick comes from a neighborhood where rap legends such as Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, and Ice Cube started. After growing an online following, Kendrick launched his first major album in 2012 launching himself into mainstream music and the public eye. From there, his career has exploded leading to several Grammy wins and huge critical claim. However, he maintains a humble attitude focusing on mastering his craft & becoming a better person.
Here are some of Kendrick Lamar’s best quotes:
1. “Forgiving is easy. , not so much.” – Kendrick Lamar
2. “When you give up it means you never wanted it.” – Kendrick Lamar
3. “Don’t you know your imperfections is a wonderful blessing.” – Kendrick Lamar
4. “I look at where I’m at today and realize that most of my success is owed to the mentors that was in my life.” – Kendrick Lamar
5. “I think my worst problem is actually living in the moment and understanding everything that’s going on. I feel like I’m in my own bubble.” – Kendrick Lamar
6. “Love is not just a verb. It’s you looking in the mirror.” – Kendrick Lamar
7. “Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where they stand.” – Kendrick Lamar
8. “Maybe because I’m a dreamer and sleep is the cousin of death.” – Kendrick Lamar
9. “Look inside my soul and you can find gold maybe get rich. Look inside of your should and you can find out it never exists.” – Kendrick Lamar
10. “You can’t have people listen to you unless you come to their world and then bring them to yours.” – Kendrick Lamar
11. “I can’t change the world until I change myself first.” – Kendrick Lamar
12. “Live your life, live it right. Be different, do different things.” – Kendrick Lamar
13. “I ain’t a drinker I’m a thinker, call it what you want.” – Kendrick Lamar
14. “People gonna be they own individuals and have they own worlds and I can’t knock it.” – Kendrick Lamar
15. “I’m tryna learn something new. I’m tryna surround myself with people that inspire me or at least inquire similar desires.” – Kendrick Lamar
16. “Eventually you get to this point where” – Kendrick Lamar
17. “Don’t say one thing then do another.” – Kendrick Lamar
18. “Temptation is just the feeling that you’re the most independent person on planet earth. That you know everything. That’s something that we all go through as a kid. Now, this lifestyle that I’m in, the same thing exists! But it’s 10 times worse, because everything is at my disposal. When you’re in the limelight, you can get anything you want.” – Kendrick Lamar
19. “The best thing is to always keep honest people around, because when you have a bunch of yes men around that know you’re making a mistake but let it go on with it, that’s when it ruins your mind state as an artist.” – Kendrick Lamar
20. “Life will put many red lights in front of you, but sometimes we must push on the gas and trust god.” – Kendrick Lamar
21. “I was a black sheep, but now I’m just a goat.” – Kendrick Lamar
22. “We all get distracted, the question is, would you bounce back or bounce backwards?” – Kendrick Lamar
23. “Since day one, since they first time I touched the pen, I wanted to be the best at what I do.” – Kendrick Lamar
24. “Although the butterfly and the caterpillar are completely different, they are one and the same.” – Kendrick Lamar
25. “The best way to describe myself would be…unpredictable.” – Kendrick Lamar
26. “So the next time you feel like the world’s about to end, I hope you studied, because he’s testing your faith again.” – Kendrick Lamar
27. “We’re all human at the end of the day, making mistakes. But learning from them is key.” – Kendrick Lamar
28. “If I speak the good into existence, that instant my dreams will unlock, money flow like water, I’ll just wait at the dock.” – Kendrick Lamar
29. “I’d rather not live like there isn’t a god, then die and find out there really is. Think about it.” – Kendrick Lamar
30. “Ya’ll don’t want me to win. I’m tryna follow dreams, you want me to follow trends.” – Kendrick Lamar
31. “Everyday I try to escape the realities of this world.” – Kendrick Lamar
32. “Tough times don’t last but tough people do.” – Kendrick Lamar
33. “My moms always told me, ‘How long you gonna play the victim?’ I can say I’m mad and I hate everything, but nothing really changes until I change myself.” – Kendrick Lamar
34. “I learned, when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing.” – Kendrick Lamar
35. “I had to come from something, come from a place that was negative and positive but the majority of it is a negative place.” – Kendrick Lamar
36. “I don’t want to be something that just comes and goes.” – Kendrick Lamar
37. “I live this life at a pace that anyone can go, know your place and dedicate your role, ” – Kendrick Lamar
38. “Whatever pressure I feel all comes from me, from within. I always was that person who was hard on myself and challenged myself no matter what I was doing, whether it was passing third grade or playing basketball.” – Kendrick Lamar
39. “Consequences from evil will make your past haunt you.” – Kendrick Lamar
40. “I’m only as good as my last word, my last hook, my last bridge.” – Kendrick Lamar
41. “My whole thing is to inspire, to better people, to better myself forever in this thing that we call rap, this thing we call hip-hop.” – Kendrick Lamar
42. “Talk about it. Make em talk about it. Life to me is currency, prosperity I got it.” – Kendrick Lamar
43. “The worst part of success is, to me, adapting to it. It’s scary.” – Kendrick Lamar
44. “It’s easy to forget who you are.” – Kendrick Lamar
45. “Take advantage. Do your best, don’t stress. You was granted everything inside this planet, anything you imagine, you possess.” – Kendrick Lamar
46. “Being able to tell one from start to finish, and making that puzzle come together at the end. That’s the art for me.” – Kendrick Lamar
47. “I walk alone with a cross and a diamond stone. I’m a diamond inside the rough, that’s too mighty for maricons.” – Kendrick Lamar
48. “It’s a great, great experience to finally get the reception that you know you rightfully deserve” – Kendrick Lamar
49. “The opposite of love? Vice. Temptation. The negative influences that we have. The bad energy that comes around us and makes us do certain things. To me, it’s always a war between the two.” – Kendrick Lamar
50. “But what love go to do with it when you don’t love yourself?” – Kendrick Lamar
51. “Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs.” – Kendrick Lamar
52. “Don’t wait until it’s too late, you might not get another chance.” – Kendrick Lamar
Which quote inspired you the most? Comment below!
Image Credit | Influencive
Andy Frisella is a serial entrepreneur, motivator, and host of the hugely successful MFCEO podcast where he has interviewed legends such as and . Andy got his start 17 years ago with a small supplement distribution company. Since then it has grown into a $100 million per year business. Andy has certainly had to endure a lot on his journey to success. Along the way, he has picked up wisdom far beyond the years of anyone else.
Here are some of his best quotes:
1. “Lots of people wanting everything and doing nothing.” – Andy Frisella
2. “99% of people let others opinions and beliefs keep them from ever living the life they want.” – Andy Frisella
3. “This is about legacy. This is about service. This is about giving far more than you take. This is about inspiring the warrior attitude and taking responsibility for your life. This is about picking eachother up.” – Andy Frisella
4. “There are no super-humans, just humans, and what one man can do, another can do.” – Andy Frisella
5. “Your mind & focus are far more powerful than you could ever comprehend.” – Andy Frisella
6. “Quit feeling sorry for yourself, make shit happen.” – Andy Frisella
7. “Instead of thinking how hard your journey is, think how great your story will be.” – Andy Frisella
8. “You are where you are because of you.” – Andy Frisella
9. “Live for the weekends and that’s all you’ll ever have.” – Andy Frisella
10. “Yes, finding success is going to require you to make sacrifices and be uncomfortable.” – Andy Frisella
11. “When you say ‘no’ most of the time you are saying ‘yes’ to the progression of yourself and those around you” – Andy Frisella
12. “What you’re doing in the short term to make yourself comfortable is killing your potential.” – Andy Frisella
13. “There’s a lot of healthy shit that comes from believing in yourself.” – Andy Frisella
14. “If you don’t believe youre the shit, nobody else will either.” – Andy Frisella
15. “History forgets whiners, but remembers winners.” – Andy Frisella
16. “Easy never pays well.” – Andy Frisella
17. “Make sure the people who bet against you lose.” – Andy Frisella
18. “Being a leader who lets shit slide, isn’t being a leader at all.” – Andy Frisella
19. “It’s not luck, it’s not magic, it’s not circumstances. It’s developing a great plan and executing on it, day in and day out until the visions in your head become your reality.” – Andy Frisella
20. “Accepting responsibility even when it’s not your fault an you will have unlimited income potential in your life.” – Andy Frisella
21. “There’s something you’re good at, you’re just not putting value on it.” – Andy Frisella
22. “‘I deserve’ is the most whiny, cry baby phrase in the english language.” – Andy Frisella
23. “There is no ‘what it’, if you do the work on a worth plan the result will be there.” – Andy Frisella
24. “If you do the work and you make a plan it will f*cking happen.” – Andy Frisella
25. “You don’t have to define yourself by one kind of life…you can live in any world you want.” – Andy Frisella
26. “Real success is not defined by what you accomplish It is defined by how you are helping others accomplish.” – Andy Frisella
27. “Don’t let the constant pursuit of and drive for success keep you from appreciating and being grateful for what you have now.” – Andy Frisella
28. “Dream so big everyone thinks you’re crazy, no matter what they think about it. The only person that limits you stares back at you in the mirror every single day.” – Andy Frisella
29. “Nothing great is given, it’s earned.” – Andy Frisella
30. “What you think about, dream about, talk about and focus on will become your life.” – Andy Frisella
31. “Nobody who you wanna be floats through the day.” – Andy Frisella
32. “Don’t be an asshole to yourself.” – Andy Frisella
33. “You know why you are so far from where you want to be? Because you think too small…you do now and you always have.” – Andy Frisella
34. “The biggest mistake you can make in life is thinking you have all the time in the world.” – Andy Frisella
35. “You gotta do the work…and gotta produce a result.” – Andy Frisella
36. “Honest gratitude for what you have is one of the biggest accelerators for future success.” – Andy Frisella
37. “But at the end of the day, .” – Andy Frisella
38. “Put your head down for the next 10 years and get yourself a Lamborghini or two…” – Andy Frisella
39. “Don’t even let that 2nd place shit tough your skin…losing is contagious.” – Andy Frisella
40. “Free your mind to dream huge. Free your heart to believe its possible.” – Andy Frisella
41. “Be brave enough to go after what you really want. Be strong enough to pick people up and bring them to you.” – Andy Frisella
42. “The only thing relevant to your success is your actions.” – Andy Frisella
43. “Everything you see, touch, or use in your daily life started as just a single thought.” – Andy Frisella
44. “You can’t cut down a tree with a single swing of an axe.” – Andy Frisella
45. “Don’t worry about the people who aren’t happy for you. Guaranteed they are miserable f*cks anyway.” – Andy Frisella
46. “The problem with society is nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.” – Andy Frisella
47. “Big dreams don’t cost any more than little ones.” – Andy Frisella
48. “All great things come with sacrifice.” – Andy Frisella
49. “Successful people all do one thing that you don’t do…they live with intent in every action that they take.” – Andy Frisella
50. “The reason people don’t succeed is because they don’t do the work.” – Andy Frisella
51. “Inside of every self-made man is a poor kid who followed his dreams.” – Andy Frisella
Which quote motivated you the most? Comment below!
by Purdue University found that there’s an income line an individual must meet so that life feels more enjoyable. The study that was drawn from a Gallup World Poll covering over 1.7 million suggests that this income line is around $100K per year, especially for those living anywhere in America, Australia or Europe. The study suggests though the happiness curve flattens as you reach a certain degree of income, you still need money to feel happy, confident and relaxed. So how can you make more money?
Marwan Jamal is a fitness and health blogger at . He’s a great fan of the gym and a healthy diet. He follows the trends in fitness, gym, and
and loves to share his knowledge through useful and informative articles.
Advertisement
You may like
Image Credit | Variety
Michael B. Jordan is quickly becoming an all-star actor. After appearing in major motion pictures such as Creed and most recently as the villain Killmonger in the blockbuster Black Panther. Hailing from Newark New Jersey, he grew up in one of the roughest places in the U.S. However, he overcame struggles, worked hard, and found success through being obsessed with his passion: acting.
Here are some of Michael B. Jordans best & most powerful quotes:
1. “I’ve never been the guy to hype myself up. It’s just not my thing.” – Michael B. Jordan
2. “I think everyone starts in the mailroom at some point! It’s a rite of passage. Your boss has to throw something at you and order you around for at least two years.” – Michael B. Jordan
3. “So you tell yourself to just do the work and disconnect, because you
over the outcome.” – Michael B. Jordan
4. “Sometimes you’re overthinking, you convince yourself to get out of it and you’re like, ‘ah I shoulda did that!’ You can’t live life with regrets. Sometimes you just gotta indulge. But in the same breath, you gotta have restraint and self-control too.” – Michael B. Jordan
5. “Be collaborative. I’ve had some of my best experiences with directors who were able to sit down and have a conversation and ask me what I thought.” – Michael B. Jordan
6. “I want people to leave the theatre and think, ‘How can I be a better person?’ That’s the only way things are going to improve.” – Michael B. Jordan
7. “I think it’s just easier for people to put you in a box or a lane because you look similar. I think that’s unfair for anybody in any situation.” – Michael B. Jordan
8. “Taking a break, taking a moment, is super important.” – Michael B. Jordan
9. “You can only fool reality until the truth comes knocking on your door.” – Michael B. Jordan
10. “As human beings, why does it take somebody to feel like they’re close to us for us to see their humanity? Why can’t we see the humanity in people that are distant from us?” – Michael B. Jordan
11. “Sometimes family doesn’t always consist of your relatives or by blood. Sometimes your best friends can feel more like family than your cousins. I think everybody kind of has that same feeling. When you go through an accident together, when you go through a traumatic event, sometimes that brings you closer together.” – Michael B. Jordan
12. “I think everybody wants to be their own person and be an individual.” – Michael B. Jordan
13. “Sometimes you gotta go with your first instinct. You gotta go with your gut. That’s kind of how I live my life you gotta go with your gut.” – Michael B. Jordan
14. “Equality means having the same rights and liberties and opportunities regardless of our differences.” – Michael B. Jordan
15. “Do as much homework as you can. ” – Michael B. Jordan
16. “That’s one of the fun parts of becoming an actor: you can become whoever you want to be.” – Michael B. Jordan
17. “I’m not good at everything, I just do my best at everything.” – Michael B. Jordan
18. “Certain things I can’t even explain. There’s a thing about being lucky and…I feel like certain things are just, like, in your cards. I’m just walking the path that’s already set.” – Michael B. Jordan
19. “I’ve been living with that all my life. My name is Michael Jordan, so I’m always being compared to a person of greatness.” – Michael B. Jordan
20. “I think redemption is just about righting a wrong, and in that pursuit it’s about trying. You can stumble, you can make mistakes, but it’s about trying to do the right thing.” – Michael B. Jordan
21. “Just as people, we’re different around different people and in different environments.” – Michael B. Jordan
22. “Don’t pretend to know everything. I’ve been blessed to work with a lot of veteran actors, and I soak up.” – Michael B. Jordan
23. “Sometimes you’ve gotta hide the medicine in the food. You can’t slap somebody in the face with facts all the time. It’s too harsh.” – Michael B. Jordan
Image Credit | Wikipedia
Lori Greiner is one of the original sharks on the hit show Shark Tank. She is known as the ‘Queen of QVC’ and has over 120 patents in her name. As a prolific entrepreneur, inventor, Lori has taken small amounts of money and turned it into wealth through good ideas and hard work. She brings years of wisdom and insight to any business she becomes a part of.
Here are some of her best quotes:
1. “As an entrepreneur, you can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
2. “I learned that nobody’s better than you to get your business off the ground. The experience you get is priceless.” – Lori Greiner
3. “There are always things that are needed. There are always ways to do things better. It’s all about offering solutions.” – Lori Greiner
4. “I prefer to like the people I invest in, but it’s not an absolute necessity, as long as they have a good mind and I know they’ll do whatever it takes to be successful.” – Lori Greiner
5. “For an entrepreneur, sometimes the smallest step in the right direction, ends up being the best step of your life. Stick in your little to first if you must, but take the step.” – Lori Greiner
6. “If your home environment is good and peaceful and easy, your life is better and easier.” – Lori Greiner
7. “Sometimes people don’t get anywhere because they sit on something, so afraid to reveal it. And yet, in the reverse, sometimes if you expose something too widely, you can risk losing it.” – Lori Greiner
8. “It’s a fine line, ” – Lori Greiner
9. “I love the freedom of being an entrepreneur that I do what I want to do when I want to do it.” – Lori Greiner
10. “As an entrepreneur, you can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
11. “A brilliant idea doesn’t guarantee a successful invention. Real magic comes from a brilliant idea combined with willpower, tenacity, and a willingness to make mistakes.” – Lori Greiner
12. “The big thing for me is, I never think about myself as a female in business. I’m a person in business.” – Lori Greiner
13. “People trust I know what I’m doing. I have lots of credibility. I’ve had years of learning. I know and understand my business.” – Lori Greiner
14. “You can make anything happen if you put your mind to it.” – Lori Greiner
15. “Things go wrong all the time when you’re running your own business, but it’s how you perceive it and deal with it that matters.” – Lori Greiner
16. “I had an idea, I was passionate about it and I had to work hard to turn that into a big success and more products.” – Lori Greiner
17. “I think people don’t like it when you’re not , and they don’t want to invest in you or get behind you.” – Lori Greiner
18. “I’ve always believed you hire character and train skill.” – Lori Greiner
19. “When it’s yours, you don’t mind doing whatever ti takes. As it keeps growing and growing, it’s a lot more work, but you also become better at everything.” – Lori Greiner
20. “The smaller the market, the harder it is to sell.” – Lori Greiner
21. “R you might just catch one.” – Lori Greiner
22. “Don’t live your fears, life your dreams.” – Lori Greiner
23. “Great ideas don’t sell themselves.” – Lori Greiner
24. “Entrepreneurs tend to be very driven, risk takers, confident, and tenacious. They don’t give up and will find another way to keep driving ahead.” – Lori Greiner
25. “Knowledge is power, especially when starting your own company. Educate yourself in what you’ll need to know.” – Lori Greiner
26. “The biggest accomplishment in life isn’t what you’re paid, it’s who you become.” – Lori Greiner
27. “I’ve achieved a certain amount of success, and now I’m thinking about the good things I can do.” – Lori Greiner
28. “There is nobody who will drive your business life you.” – Lori Greiner
29. “When I had challenges, it taught me to be more on top of it for the future.” – Lori Greiner
30. “Don’t sweat the small stuff (and it’s all small stuff). Always know in the hard times that you have the power to make things work out.” – Lori Greiner
31. “I’m very much a believer that there are no ’no’s.’ Just ‘how can I?’s.” – Lori Greiner
32. “You need to pave your own way in the world.” – Lori Greiner
33. “I was fearless, I knew I would make it work, and that’s the difference between successful entrepreneurs and people that don’t get somewhere – it’s that tenacity and drive.” – Lori Greiner
34. “Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week.” – Lori Greiner
35. “There’s something the same about. Both should make you want to work harder.” – Lori Greiner
36. “I think if you just look around and think about what in your life you would like to be better, you can come up with an idea.” – Lori Greiner
37. “Your success will have everything to do with how you perceive yourself, because how you perceive yourself is how others will perceive you too.” – Lori Greiner
38. “Hire prudently, go slow and don’t go overboard.” – Lori Greiner
39. “In business, it is most often all about getting your foot in the door, and once you do, everything opens up and things start to naturally progress into bigger and more opportunities.” – Lori Greiner
40. “As many times as somebody may hit big paydirt, somebody may also fall in the mud. There’s never a guarantee.” – Lori Greiner
41. “Entrepreneurship is the way we take control of our lives in a tough economy.” – Lori Greiner
42. “You are wise when you listen, especially to people with experience.” – Lori Greiner
43. “I have the attitude that anything is doable, that I can make anything happen.” – Lori Greiner
Image Credit | The Grammys
Born and raised in Compton CA, Kendrick comes from a neighborhood where rap legends such as Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, and Ice Cube started. After growing an online following, Kendrick launched his first major album in 2012 launching himself into mainstream music and the public eye. From there, his career has exploded leading to several Grammy wins and huge critical claim. However, he maintains a humble attitude focusing on mastering his craft & becoming a better person.
Here are some of Kendrick Lamar’s best quotes:
1. “Forgiving is easy. , not so much.” – Kendrick Lamar
2. “When you give up it means you never wanted it.” – Kendrick Lamar
3. “Don’t you know your imperfections is a wonderful blessing.” – Kendrick Lamar
4. “I look at where I’m at today and realize that most of my success is owed to the mentors that was in my life.” – Kendrick Lamar
5. “I think my worst problem is actually living in the moment and understanding everything that’s going on. I feel like I’m in my own bubble.” – Kendrick Lamar
6. “Love is not just a verb. It’s you looking in the mirror.” – Kendrick Lamar
7. “Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where they stand.” – Kendrick Lamar
8. “Maybe because I’m a dreamer and sleep is the cousin of death.” – Kendrick Lamar
9. “Look inside my soul and you can find gold maybe get rich. Look inside of your should and you can find out it never exists.” – Kendrick Lamar
10. “You can’t have people listen to you unless you come to their world and then bring them to yours.” – Kendrick Lamar
11. “I can’t change the world until I change myself first.” – Kendrick Lamar
12. “Live your life, live it right. Be different, do different things.” – Kendrick Lamar
13. “I ain’t a drinker I’m a thinker, call it what you want.” – Kendrick Lamar
14. “People gonna be they own individuals and have they own worlds and I can’t knock it.” – Kendrick Lamar
15. “I’m tryna learn something new. I’m tryna surround myself with people that inspire me or at least inquire similar desires.” – Kendrick Lamar
16. “Eventually you get to this point where” – Kendrick Lamar
17. “Don’t say one thing then do another.” – Kendrick Lamar
18. “Temptation is just the feeling that you’re the most independent person on planet earth. That you know everything. That’s something that we all go through as a kid. Now, this lifestyle that I’m in, the same thing exists! But it’s 10 times worse, because everything is at my disposal. When you’re in the limelight, you can get anything you want.” – Kendrick Lamar
19. “The best thing is to always keep honest people around, because when you have a bunch of yes men around that know you’re making a mistake but let it go on with it, that’s when it ruins your mind state as an artist.” – Kendrick Lamar
20. “Life will put many red lights in front of you, but sometimes we must push on the gas and trust god.” – Kendrick Lamar
21. “I was a black sheep, but now I’m just a goat.” – Kendrick Lamar
22. “We all get distracted, the question is, would you bounce back or bounce backwards?” – Kendrick Lamar
23. “Since day one, since they first time I touched the pen, I wanted to be the best at what I do.” – Kendrick Lamar
24. “Although the butterfly and the caterpillar are completely different, they are one and the same.” – Kendrick Lamar
25. “The best way to describe myself would be…unpredictable.” – Kendrick Lamar
26. “So the next time you feel like the world’s about to end, I hope you studied, because he’s testing your faith again.” – Kendrick Lamar
27. “We’re all human at the end of the day, making mistakes. But learning from them is key.” – Kendrick Lamar
28. “If I speak the good into existence, that instant my dreams will unlock, money flow like water, I’ll just wait at the dock.” – Kendrick Lamar
29. “I’d rather not live like there isn’t a god, then die and find out there really is. Think about it.” – Kendrick Lamar
30. “Ya’ll don’t want me to win. I’m tryna follow dreams, you want me to follow trends.” – Kendrick Lamar
31. “Everyday I try to escape the realities of this world.” – Kendrick Lamar
32. “Tough times don’t last but tough people do.” – Kendrick Lamar
33. “My moms always told me, ‘How long you gonna play the victim?’ I can say I’m mad and I hate everything, but nothing really changes until I change myself.” – Kendrick Lamar
34. “I learned, when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing.” – Kendrick Lamar
35. “I had to come from something, come from a place that was negative and positive but the majority of it is a negative place.” – Kendrick Lamar
36. “I don’t want to be something that just comes and goes.” – Kendrick Lamar
37. “I live this life at a pace that anyone can go, know your place and dedicate your role, ” – Kendrick Lamar
38. “Whatever pressure I feel all comes from me, from within. I always was that person who was hard on myself and challenged myself no matter what I was doing, whether it was passing third grade or playing basketball.” – Kendrick Lamar
39. “Consequences from evil will make your past haunt you.” – Kendrick Lamar
40. “I’m only as good as my last word, my last hook, my last bridge.” – Kendrick Lamar
41. “My whole thing is to inspire, to better people, to better myself forever in this thing that we call rap, this thing we call hip-hop.” – Kendrick Lamar
42. “Talk about it. Make em talk about it. Life to me is currency, prosperity I got it.” – Kendrick Lamar
43. “The worst part of success is, to me, adapting to it. It’s scary.” – Kendrick Lamar
44. “It’s easy to forget who you are.” – Kendrick Lamar
45. “Take advantage. Do your best, don’t stress. You was granted everything inside this planet, anything you imagine, you possess.” – Kendrick Lamar
46. “Being able to tell one from start to finish, and making that puzzle come together at the end. That’s the art for me.” – Kendrick Lamar
47. “I walk alone with a cross and a diamond stone. I’m a diamond inside the rough, that’s too mighty for maricons.” – Kendrick Lamar
48. “It’s a great, great experience to finally get the reception that you know you rightfully deserve” – Kendrick Lamar
49. “The opposite of love? Vice. Temptation. The negative influences that we have. The bad energy that comes around us and makes us do certain things. To me, it’s always a war between the two.” – Kendrick Lamar
50. “But what love go to do with it when you don’t love yourself?” – Kendrick Lamar
51. “Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs.” – Kendrick Lamar
52. “Don’t wait until it’s too late, you might not get another chance.” – Kendrick Lamar
Which quote inspired you the most? Comment below!
Image Credit | Influencive
Andy Frisella is a serial entrepreneur, motivator, and host of the hugely successful MFCEO podcast where he has interviewed legends such as and . Andy got his start 17 years ago with a small supplement distribution company. Since then it has grown into a $100 million per year business. Andy has certainly had to endure a lot on his journey to success. Along the way, he has picked up wisdom far beyond the years of anyone else.
Here are some of his best quotes:
1. “Lots of people wanting everything and doing nothing.” – Andy Frisella
2. “99% of people let others opinions and beliefs keep them from ever living the life they want.” – Andy Frisella
3. “This is about legacy. This is about service. This is about giving far more than you take. This is about inspiring the warrior attitude and taking responsibility for your life. This is about picking eachother up.” – Andy Frisella
4. “There are no super-humans, just humans, and what one man can do, another can do.” – Andy Frisella
5. “Your mind & focus are far more powerful than you could ever comprehend.” – Andy Frisella
6. “Quit feeling sorry for yourself, make shit happen.” – Andy Frisella
7. “Instead of thinking how hard your journey is, think how great your story will be.” – Andy Frisella
8. “You are where you are because of you.” – Andy Frisella
9. “Live for the weekends and that’s all you’ll ever have.” – Andy Frisella
10. “Yes, finding success is going to require you to make sacrifices and be uncomfortable.” – Andy Frisella
11. “When you say ‘no’ most of the time you are saying ‘yes’ to the progression of yourself and those around you” – Andy Frisella
12. “What you’re doing in the short term to make yourself comfortable is killing your potential.” – Andy Frisella
13. “There’s a lot of healthy shit that comes from believing in yourself.” – Andy Frisella
14. “If you don’t believe youre the shit, nobody else will either.” – Andy Frisella
15. “History forgets whiners, but remembers winners.” – Andy Frisella
16. “Easy never pays well.” – Andy Frisella
17. “Make sure the people who bet against you lose.” – Andy Frisella
18. “Being a leader who lets shit slide, isn’t being a leader at all.” – Andy Frisella
19. “It’s not luck, it’s not magic, it’s not circumstances. It’s developing a great plan and executing on it, day in and day out until the visions in your head become your reality.” – Andy Frisella
20. “Accepting responsibility even when it’s not your fault an you will have unlimited income potential in your life.” – Andy Frisella
21. “There’s something you’re good at, you’re just not putting value on it.” – Andy Frisella
22. “‘I deserve’ is the most whiny, cry baby phrase in the english language.” – Andy Frisella
23. “There is no ‘what it’, if you do the work on a worth plan the result will be there.” – Andy Frisella
24. “If you do the work and you make a plan it will f*cking happen.” – Andy Frisella
25. “You don’t have to define yourself by one kind of life…you can live in any world you want.” – Andy Frisella
26. “Real success is not defined by what you accomplish It is defined by how you are helping others accomplish.” – Andy Frisella
27. “Don’t let the constant pursuit of and drive for success keep you from appreciating and being grateful for what you have now.” – Andy Frisella
28. “Dream so big everyone thinks you’re crazy, no matter what they think about it. The only person that limits you stares back at you in the mirror every single day.” – Andy Frisella
29. “Nothing great is given, it’s earned.” – Andy Frisella
30. “What you think about, dream about, talk about and focus on will become your life.” – Andy Frisella
31. “Nobody who you wanna be floats through the day.” – Andy Frisella
32. “Don’t be an asshole to yourself.” – Andy Frisella
33. “You know why you are so far from where you want to be? Because you think too small…you do now and you always have.” – Andy Frisella
34. “The biggest mistake you can make in life is thinking you have all the time in the world.” – Andy Frisella
35. “You gotta do the work…and gotta produce a result.” – Andy Frisella
36. “Honest gratitude for what you have is one of the biggest accelerators for future success.” – Andy Frisella
37. “But at the end of the day, .” – Andy Frisella
38. “Put your head down for the next 10 years and get yourself a Lamborghini or two…” – Andy Frisella
39. “Don’t even let that 2nd place shit tough your skin…losing is contagious.” – Andy Frisella
40. “Free your mind to dream huge. Free your heart to believe its possible.” – Andy Frisella
41. “Be brave enough to go after what you really want. Be strong enough to pick people up and bring them to you.” – Andy Frisella
42. “The only thing relevant to your success is your actions.” – Andy Frisella
43. “Everything you see, touch, or use in your daily life started as just a single thought.” – Andy Frisella
44. “You can’t cut down a tree with a single swing of an axe.” – Andy Frisella
45. “Don’t worry about the people who aren’t happy for you. Guaranteed they are miserable f*cks anyway.” – Andy Frisella
46. “The problem with society is nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.” – Andy Frisella
47. “Big dreams don’t cost any more than little ones.” – Andy Frisella
48. “All great things come with sacrifice.” – Andy Frisella
49. “Successful people all do one thing that you don’t do…they live with intent in every action that they take.” – Andy Frisella
50. “The reason people don’t succeed is because they don’t do the work.” – Andy Frisella
51. “Inside of every self-made man is a poor kid who followed his dreams.” – Andy Frisella
Which quote motivated you the most? Comment below!}

我要回帖

更多关于 inferior to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信