you don'trealise realizee what you're eating,debbie,the animals have to be given drugs to stay hea

广州版牛津英语九年级上U3:Health Care,教学设计_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
广州版牛津英语九年级上U3:Health Care,教学设计
上传于||文档简介
&&广​州​版​牛​津​英​语​九​年​级​上​U:​H​e​a​l​t​h​ ​C​a​r​e​,​教​学​设​计
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢skin care calgary | Debbie Maier –
SMALL BUSINESS OWNER.
Independant Consultant & Distributor (make up artist & skin care consultant)
* products lines Mary Kay & Melaleuca (the wellness company) and NEW &My Money Sense&
| Hello my name is Debbie. I am certified in Make Up Artistry & Skin Care. My mission is to help others realize their potential & strengthen them with mentoring & friendship allowing everyone to live a sustainable life and plan for the future. My aim is to be environmentally friendly in every aspect of my life
& business. In effect I want to bring
health & wellbeing together! I live in Calgary Alberta. I am an Independent Business owner & will continue to diversify my expertise and to educate myself as the world dictates. Please visit my pages to learn more about what I have to offer. I have recently added a few new topics as I am learning about money management and learning new tools to help others succeed financially. I am an
Independent Beauty Consultant, & mentor specializing In Skin Care,
Beauty & Makeup
Products & Services For Every Person & Budget! Please feel free to text inquiries to 403.830.7485 or email to debbie.
Hello my name is Debbie. I am certified in Make Up Artistry & Skin Care. My mission is to help others realize their potential & strengthen them with mentoring & friendship allowing everyone to live a sustainable life and plan for the future. My aim is to be environmentally friendly in every aspect of my life
& business. In effect I want to bring
health & wellbeing together! I live in Calgary Alberta. I am an Independent Business owner & will continue to diversify my expertise and to educate myself as the world dictates. Please visit my pages to learn more about what I have to offer. I have recently added a few new topics as I am learning about money management and learning new tools to help others succeed financially. I am an
Independent Beauty Consultant, & mentor specializing In Skin Care,
Beauty & Makeup
Products & Services For Every Person & Budget! Please feel free to text inquiries to 403.830.7485 or email to debbie.
Hello all. I have embarked on a new mission with a new group of companies and with this new tool I will be able to help others. I am excited to have finally meet up with a group that can help me help others. I have been looking for this for years and now I want to share it with you.
I can help you by linking you to a service provider that can improve your life. Financially, therefore emotionally and help you plan for your retirement.
Everybody needs some help in managing money and household expenses and wouldn’t it be nice to learn any new ideas or tricks that could help you with that. Pay less taxes, find the best and biggest deductions, earn some residual income and save for retirement. You think you have your retirement all figured out ? Let one of my team go over your plan and help you make it better. What, you don’t need help ? You have it all under control? There are a lot of people that are one paycheck away from being broke. How many people do you personally know that have lost their job in the past year in Calgary. Nobody is immune to our failing economy. How many months could you survive if you lost your job tomorrow? Follow my link to contact me and my affiliates and we will “start making your world a little better one day at a time and one dollar at a time. Cheers
you can also send me an email at debbie.
please specify what aspect of Tranont you are interested in and how you found me.
I look forward to helping you look forward to a brighter future.
It is always FREE to look around. It is never FREE to procrastinate. Procrastination costs your money, time, interest and therefore wealth and health. Learn to love your life again and plan for a happier tomorrow.
Money management help is available now.
Check out my TRANONT webpages to learn more or just contact me directly
http://debbie-
Is there no money left before the month is done? Is the thought of the carbon taxing worrying you ? How much are your utilities right now ? Are you ready for the carbon tax to increase your utility bills to double what they are now. Contact me and learn how you can alleviate that problem. Get rid of your electricity bill forever !
save money call now
get out of being broke
start saving money and learn how to earn money
learn how to earn money and earn a residual income by referrals
can’t sell your way out of a paper bag, don’t worry we don’t sell anything
www.debbie-
Welcome to #On Time Delivery for Mary Kay
Where does one find your Mary Kay products in a hurry ?
Well I am glad you asked!
or text 403 830 7485
If you do not have a consultant or have moved and are no longer in the same city, province or country,… don’t worry. This distribution is world wide so there will always be somebody near you.
If you are looking for your skin care or cosmetics product just send me a email or text. I may not answer you immediately but I will respond within 4-6 hours to confirm your information and attempt to schedule your delivery or appointment. I know your time is critical and that you are a very busy person. I understand that people have many obligations to fulfill and there is no such thing as extra time anymore. Allow me to assist you at work, home or on the go! We can meet at a Coffee Shop or at the Mallif you prefer or I can come to your home. I will do my best to meet with you as quickly as you deem important. #marykayonthego . Convenient and timely delivery of all products is my guarantee whether it is products, samples or a brochure.
Why is it that we never realize we are low on
a product until it is gone…….
Now what do you do ? Your holiday starts tomorrow and you need your Mary Kay Products like,… yesterday. Sunscreen, foundations or cleanser,.. no problem text me your order or go online and input your information on my website and I will contact you within 4-6 hours to arrange delivery because time is of the essence and if you need your products now I understand. I have even met clients at the airport.
To some of us our skin care and cosmetic items are routine and we don’t realize we are running out until they are empty. We just do our cleansing and moisturizers in autopilot then boom,… it’s empty and we panic to get some more! Don’t run to the drug store to get the cheap low quality stuff ! You know your skin will not be happy : (
You used to use that stuff from the drug store and your skin no longer likes it and you get covered in a rash. Now you remember why you stopped using that brand! Did that save yourself any time or money ? NOPE is the answer: ( Please Contact me by email, text or voicemail and I will get it to you ASAP. Email transfers, visa, m/c, Amex and cash accepted.
Credit cards gladly accepted either online or in person.
Text or email me today and I will do my best to get you your products for tomorrow if not today!!!
Do you have a friend that you think could use some Mary Kay skin care help?
Make a referral and you will get a discount on your next order! Simply just by referring a friend or hosting a facial/skin care class or appointment. Remember Mary Kay products come with a Satisfaction Guarantee.
403 830 7485 text or voice messaging 24/7
Christmas shopping for Mary kay
on time delivery call or text today 403 830 7485
MaryKay for Christmas
Great Gift ideas from Mary Kay
Mary Kay skin care
MaryKay Men’s colognes for Christmas
Gift giving made easy with Mary Kay
online shopping with Mary Kay
cosmetics in calgary
i need my cosmetics
cosmetic products
skin care products
simple skin care solutions
cosmetic tips and trends
liquid eyeliner
black eyeliner
cateyes makeup
eyeliner ideas for teens and in betweens
simple makeup application tips
makeup for Valentines day
Valentines present ideas
Valentines parfume
Valentines purfume
purfume for Vaalentines day
gifts for girls
makeup tips
makeup for all ages
skincare for all ages
#cosmetics in calgary
calgary cosmetic sales
in-home consultation for skin care and cosmetics
tutorials for makeup
tutorial for simple skin care routine
do you want to start a skin care regime but dont know where to start looking for the products that will suite your skin and your budget… call or email me and I cn come to your home for a private consultation
small business of mary kay
marykay as a small business
small business ideas
small business ideas for the busy mom
stay at home mom’s can make some extra cash
goal setting
learn to become a successful business person
#cosmetic tips and trends
@cosmetic tips and trends
makeup in calgary alberta
Mary Kay delivery on time
busy people can benefit from a at home business
small business week
start your small business today, ask me how
how do I start up my small business in cosmetics and skin care
I want to to start my own small business in calgary ,… #help
starting your own small business
mentoring to help you succeed in your small business
small business analysis from a mall business owner
#i can help
#cosmetic services in calgary
#cosmetic sales and support in North East Calgary
#skincare sales and support in North East Calgary
#north east calgary mall business mentoring
need some help getting customers for your small business, try joining up with other small business owners and share ideas and knowledge
Mary Kay delivery
#delivery of cosmetics in North East Calgary
onthegomarykay
cosmetic products in North East Calgary
I am in North East Calgary and I sell cosmetics, coffee and assist in small business mentoring
#looking for a small business mentor, support team
marykayonthego
marykaydeliverytoday
freeshippingformarykayproductorders
how do I get my Mary Kay products today
I need my Mary Kay today…
Mary Kay today !!!
Quick delivery of Mary Kay
I need my Mary Kay
403 830 7485 text or voice messages 24/7
Get me my Mary Kay
How to get Mary Kay fast
Mary Kay in Calgary
where do I find Mary Kay in Calgary
Mary Kay in Calgary
where do I find Mary Kay in Calgary at Christmas time
Happy New Years Eve with Mary Kay
Mary Kay is available 24/7 online at www.marykay.ca/dmaier
text or voice messaging available 24/7 403 830 7485 get you Mary Kay quick
quickmakeoverwithmarykay
#marykaymakeover
MARYKAY for Christmas
Christmas gifts of MaryKay
Give MaryKay for Christmas
Christmas gifts of MaryKay
Mary Kay Colognes
MaryKay perfumes
MaryKay body lotions for Christmas, NewYears, Baby Showers, Wedding ,Graduation, Mother’s Day Gifts. FREE delivery city wide.
Contact me today to get your delivery booked. 403.830.7485 or debbie.
Have you heard of Melaleuca ?
At Melaleauca
our mission is to enhance the lives of those we touch, by helping people reach their goals.
Welcome to my page about Melaleuca
Melalueca is known as “The Wellness Company”
This is a “more natural alternative” to all those harsh chemicals promoted out there in the world! Melalueca has a
whole line of household cleaners, pet shampoos and healthy snacks and vitality enhancing products as well as makeup and skincare. All these products were developed to be more environmentally safe for your house and the world. Sensitive skin,.. not a problem. These products are gentle and do not contain all those harsh chemicals that other products have. Melalueca also has wax melts if you like those to give your house a warm welcome scent without harsh perfumes. If you are interested please so to the Melalueca website and browse the catalog then send me an email and tell me if you would like to order some products thru me or if you would like to sign up as a loyal customer and start earning your own discounts and reward. Yes you get special coupons and special offers every month to help you budget. Why not try it ? You are already spending the money at the grocery store. You can just switch to Melalueca and have your products delivered right to your door : ) Hassle free ~!
All products come with the Melalueca Satisfaction Guarantee. Melaleuca is devoted to providing you the finest wellness products available anywhere. We’re so convinced our products will make a difference you can actually feel that is any product doesn’t meet your expectations, return the product within 60 days for an exchange, credit or refund. These products really are that good!
At Melaleuca we are trying to provide environmentally gentle products that we all use in our households. With these products less emissions harmful emission go into our environment and there fore less go into your home and lungs.
Melaleuca carries products for cleaning your household, natural healing oils, vitamins and performance enhancing supplements (Peak Performance Pack), herbal teas and Fibrewise products,Simplyfit products and Sei Bella Cosmetics. For a complete listing view the company website at
Take a moment to look at the main website and contact me if you would like to learn more about the product or the earning potential with the company.
Contact me by email at debbie. for more information or samples of products. Stay Healthy, Stay young : )
I order every month so if you are looking for a particular item and do not want to sign up then just contact me and I will add it to my next months order.
The Melaleuca product line has a complete line of household cleaners as well as vitamins and weight loss products. Melaleuca has a complete line of essential oils and oil carriers. Why look any further. I trust the quality. There is Tea tree oil, Oregano oil, Eucalyptus oils. and of course Melaleauca oils : )
and many more.
If you are looking for ways to trim your waist line or develop a healthier eating pattern then Melaleuca has just the products for you. I have tried most of them including FibreWise products are great and so are the meal replacement products.
Send me an email if you would like some more information. I personally have lost 20 lbs in 6 months and managed to keep it off. Now I have added more exercise and am developing muscle instead of fat! Yes it can be done. The most popular product I have tried is the Melaleuca ACCESS Bars. These Access bars are an exercise bar that provides you with the energy you need to go another lap or another mile. They are great to have in your purse or duffle bag for the hunger that strikes where there is no healthy food available. Great for road trips or airplane flights. The patented technology of these bars allows you to 1- burn fat 2- increase lean muscle mass and 3-prevent weight regain
There are several different flavours that all taste way to good to be good for you. Great road trip energy bars. Taste like a chocolate bar but gets rid of the tummy grumbles for an hour or more. They contain 130 calories and have iron and potassium and fiber in them. Best taken 15 minutes before a work out but great as a snack when your hunger strikes and there isn’t anything around for miles.
Melaleuca Access Bars
Melaleuca Ultra Performance Protein Bars are also a great addition to your sports supplement routine.
Melaleuca Ultra Performance Protein Bars
Melaleuca has sports nutrition wrapped up. Email to find out more information about Melaleuca Health Supplements including Vision Aid supplement, Heart Health Supplements and more. There are many reasons I love my Melaleuca.
melaleuca skin care, hair care, soaps, body essentials, personal care, dental care, home fragrances,home care, sei bella skin care, sei bella hair care, sei bella colour cosmetics, pet care, essential oils, medicine cabinet, wax melts and warmers, Oliga patent products, healthy foods and weight loss products, sports nutrition, and more.
Melaleuca for a healthier environment
Melaleauca has environmentally safer products for your everyday cleaning needs
</debbiemaier
Skincare made simple
Simple steps to make your skin look and feel better are a lot easier than you think.
Allow me to assess your skin and your routine and I will provide you with a few suggestions and some samples of some great skin care products. Great looking skin does not need to take a lot of time or cost a lot of money. You just need to figure out which products are best suited to you and start using them consistently : ) My products come with a Satisfaction Guarantee !
Great skin care tips and tricks are only a email or call away. Whether you have sensitive skin, freckled skin, oily skin or aging skin,
. help is available. There are many products and product lines to chose from. Melaleuca or Mary Kay. FREE demonstrations
The air is getting cooler already and the winds are dry. Do you know what that means to your skin?
Yes, your skin will be asking for more moisture! Why not try one of my great products this fall. For Oily skin that doesn&#8217;t need oil but lack moisture I have an Oil Free Hydrating Lotion. or For those that want the luminous cream that puts lots of moisture back into the skin I have an Intense Moisture Cream that works great for dry skin and sensitive skin.
You have t want to put anything on you face! Well that is not the answer to helping and fixing your skins condition. For that I have a wonderful product that is oil free and will help fight acne without striping the skin. Clearproof Acne Line is great for all ages and most sensitive skin is ok with it too.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this great skin care line please do not hesitate to send me an email. debbie.
We can arrange a home visit where I will ask you questions to determine what your needs are then we can try some products to see how they feel and which ones would suite you. All consultations are FREE of charge.
What are you waiting for/ I am only an email away : )
*************************************************************************************************Are
you too busy or just not interested in spending time and money on your face? Your face is the first thing people see when they meet you. Don&#8217;t you want to look and feel the best you possibly can? There are simple steps to helping your skin look fresh and feel great. Ask me for your FREE samples today. debbie.
Do you not see the benefits of taking good care of your skin?
Does your skin just seem to do just fine without any cleansers or moisturizers?
Well you might think that your skin is ok but in
time it will show so why not start now.
I can show you some simplified routines to help prevent premature aging.
Years and dry weather and the lack of a good skin care routine can and will have long
lasting effects on your skin. Yes, you might be right that your skin seems just fine now
but as we age our skin loses collagen and elasticity and that is when you will start to
think about skin care and all those so called miracle creams to fix your face.
Well if you start to take care of your skin before the damage is done then it will
show and you will understand.
You do not need to spend hours of time or a fortune on products but you do need to take your lifestyle into consideration. Do you spend a lot of time outdoors? Do you swim in a chlorine pool ? Do you eat a healthy variety of fresh foods everyday ? Do you drink enough water and pass on the carbonated soda ?
Skin care is also effected by what we eat and drink!
Yes. I know you have been told that before but do you believe it?
Have you ever had cramps in your legs while sleeping or muscle spasms after a workout? Chances are you didn&#8217;t drink enough water that day. Try to consume as much water as you possibly can in the first half of your day so that it is in your system before you start consuming calories. For every cup of coffee you have try to have an extra glass of water.
If you could do one super simple thing that could help you lose weight, improve your skin and , you&#8217;d do it, wouldn&#8217;t you? And what if I told you knew it wasn&#8217;t going to cost you anything either? That would completely awesome, and you might think it was impossible, right? It&#8217; all you need to do: Drink one glass of water before each meal and you will see the benefits. How could it be so simple you ask ? Only trying it and seeing for yourself will convince you. You skin will thanks you and your belly will thank you : )
I also have a line of vitamins and supplements that I can explain to you that might help you with weight loss or just to balance out your diet a bit. I try to eat and live healthy and I would love to help you do the same. I am no angel but I am certainly trying to stay as healthy as possible for as long as I can.
Please feel free to contact me either by email or text and we can set up a time and place to meet. 403.830.7485 or debbie. I am not a high pressure sales person and I will not try to convince you of what you need. I will only present you with some facts and my opinion and the decision is yours to make. A healthy life style is your choice and I am here to help you with that.
The vitamins and supplements I live on are from Melaleuca and are natural base. There are several different combinations available. They even have one for vision and one for heart health.
Dry skin can be helped by applying moisturizers daily and drinking extra water.
Vitamin C Serum is also a great boost for all skin types. (also called C Serum) is available through me and is a definate plus in your skin care regime. It will help even out skin tone without adding extra oils that might cause breakouts. I like to put it on at night time under my regular moisturizer.
Other great products that you might want to give a try to are:
Skin freshener aka toner &#8211; used in the morning instead of cleanser. I use it on a wet face cloth to wake up my skin and prepare it for my daytime moisture
C Serum aka Vitamin C Serum &#8211; used at night time under your regular moisturizer. Helps fade spots and even out skin tone.
Eye Gel aka Indulge Soothing Eye Gel &#8211; kept refrigerated makes it oh so soothing under the eyes in the morning. Helps reduce puffiness and tired or allergic eyes. Also good for bug bites and rashes due to allergies.
Renewing Gel Mask &#8211;
great for tired, dry or sunburned skin. Applied liberally and left on the skin for 15+ minutes is a soothing and relaxing treat for your skin. Helps plump up dehydrated skin making you feel refreshed.
For more information on any of these products please contact me at debbie.
BEAUTIFUL SKIN
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL SKIN
#BEAUTIFUL SKIN
#SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL SKIN
EASY SKIN CARE TIPS
#EASY SKIN CARE TIPS
MAKE UP REMOVER PRODUCT
GENTLE EYE MAKE UP REMOVER
SENSITIVE EYE MAKE UP REMOVER
#SENSITIVE EYE MAKE UP REMOVER
#GENTLE EYE MAKE UP REMOVER
BEAUTIFUL SKIN SIMPLY
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL SKIN
BEAUTIFUL SKIN BEGINS HERE &3
LOVE YOURSELF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ALREADY !!!!
I love my Mary Kay
MakeUp by MaryKay
Skincare by MaryKay
MK Skincare
Skin care by Mary Kay
Make Up Mary Kay
Skin Care Mary Kay
Mary Kay great skin care
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Skin Care Calgary, Mary Kay Calgary, Mary Kay Products. Mary Kay delivery, Mary Kay Product delivery, Skin Care in Calgary, Mary Kay in Calgary, Calgary Mary Kay Consultant, How do I get Mary Kay products in Calgary
Mary Kay, #Mary Kay, #Mary Kay in Calgary, #Mary Kay Delivery
TimeWise Age Fighting Skin Care
Timewise Age Fighting Skin Care in Calgary
#Timewise Skin Care in Calgary
Mary Kay Cosmetics in Calgary 403.830.7485
Mary Kay Cosmetics in Calgary debbie.
Mary Kay Skin Care in Calgary, great product, great service and speedy delivery
#great skin care in Calgary
#good prices on skin care in Calgary
#honest skin care consultant
#skin care in Calgary
#total skin care solutions
#Mary Kay in Downtown Calgary
#Mary Kay in North East Calgary
#microdermabrasion, microdermabrasion products, microdermabrasion replenishing serum, easy to use #microdermabrasion, timewise microdermabrasion
vitamin C serum, serum C, timewsie Serum C, Mary Kay Serum C really works
Satin Hands, unscented satin hands, Peach scented satin hands, Mary Kay Satin Hands Set, satin hands scrub can be used in the shower to exfoliate
your entire body
satin lips, #satin lips, Mary Kay satin lips set gives you kissable lips in seconds
Mint Bliss soothing mint cream for tied legs and feet. #mint bliss, a soothing way to end your day
Great skin is the place to start! Call or text me to book your appointment 403.830.7485
Where do you get your COSMETICS in Calgary &#8230;
If you go to the Drug Store are you getting the products that are right for you? Do you have a guarantee? Is there personalized service? Do they deliver the products right to your door? Well I do offer all those services and more. Bonus&#8217; for referrals and free mailings, Free samples and demos and invites to some wonderful MakeOver Parties &3
What&#8217;s not to love about my MakeUp Services. Try me and I guarantee I will do my best to find the products that are right for you.
If you love looking good and feeling good as much as I do then I am sure you will appreciate my webpages. I have combined some information that I think can be helpful to many people. Whether you are new at this &#8220;skin care thing&#8221; and just want to start taking care of your skin before it starts to show the signs of aging or if you have been using Cosmetics for years but are looking for some fresh new ideas&#8230; either way this is the place to communicate with me and let me know what information you are looking for.
I will do my research and get the answers for you. Why ? you ask ,&#8230; because I just love helping people as much as I can. When somebody new gets the products they want and then they start to see the results from using those products, I love that! I was the one that helped you achieve that goal. Simple fact. I love helping others feel better about themselves. Boosting somebody else self esteem is a great thing to do. Too many negative people and influences around, let me be a positive influence on you and your family.
I have vitamins for skin and hair and I have skin car products and I also have makeup products. SO which ever line you are looking into just drop me an email and ask me your questions. I would love to be able to help you. debbie.
My favorite skin care and make up line is Mary Kay. And I will try and find the exact product combination that will work best for you. SO next time you are wonder #where to get your cosmetics or where to get the answers to all those questions&#8230; look no more. I am only an email away.
Feel free to view my online Mary Kay webpage and see what wonderful items we have to show you!
I also have a Melaleuca account so if you would like to try any of their products I can get those for you. Check out
and let me know if there is anything there that interests you.There is a full line of environmentally friendly household cleaners, shampoos, laundry supplies and even essential oils. All my cleaning products come from there and I love not having to go to the store to buy them. They get delivered right to my door every month.
So if you are looking for makeup or skincare in Calgary I bet I can help you. All my products come with a Satisfaction Guarantee and FREE delivery citywide. If you would like to know more about one of the products on either of my websites just send me a quick email and I will get the answer and get back to you as quickly as I can : ) debbie.
Skin care and cosmetics is Calgary
Online shopping 24/7
Marykay skincare in Calgary
Melaleuca products in Calgary
GanoExcel products in Calgary
Mary Kay in Taradale Calgary
Mary Kay in Martindale Calgary
Mary Kay in Marlborough Calgary
Mary Kay in Downtown Calgary
Mary Kay in Inglewood Calgary
Mary Kay in Tuxedo Calgary
Makeup tutorials / make up make simple / easy steps to applying your daytime makeup
Day Time skincare
Night Time skincare
Skin care for teenagers
Skin care for oily skin
Skin care for dry skin
Skin care for sensitive skin
Contact me with your product inquiries. My aim is to have it delivered to your doorstep within 24 hours. www.marykay.ca/dmaier
or debbie.
Check out my online brochure for all the newest products in #skincare and #makeup and #gift ideas from Mary Kay Cosmetics. All items available and FREE Delivery is available in the Calgary area. (FREE shipping outside of Calgary but it will take a few days longer and BONUS items will be shipped separately) Remember all products come with the Satisfaction Guarantee so no needs to worry if the colour you chose doesn&#8217;t work for you or the formula doesn&#8217;t work for your skin type. I will gladly exchange it because your satisfaction is my goal.
visit my MKOC website today to view all the current products and specials. Remember to send me a message if you would like me to mail you your own copy of the next brochure to your home or Beauty-e-news to your inbox. or email me @ debbie.
We can set up a time for me to bring the collection to you. You don&#8217;t even have to leave your home. Invite a few friends over and have a little girl time : ) If anybody orders then you will earn Hostess Credits and get some FREE products. Yes, FREE products just for inviting a few friends over for coffee and a makeover !!!! It is that simple. Message me today and let&#8217;s schedule a time when we can get together for your home collection preview and product demonstration !
Do you have a teenager that doesn&#8217;t seem to
listen to you about how to properly take care of her skin or how to apply age appropriate makeup ? Sometimes they just need to hear it from another person to make it sound believable. Let me help with that! I love to help people learn some simple steps to applying makeup and some simplified routines on skin care whether you are oily or dry, young or older. I would love to come over and discuss with you what you want out of your makeup and help you achieve that. Your satisfaction is my reward : )
We have great products for all the skin troubles you might have. Some issues may be too severe for our product line and if I feel you need a dermatologist I will honestly tell you so. It does not do me or my reputation any good to have an unsatisfied customer.
All products come with a satisfaction guarantee and I will honour that and do what I can to make you happy.
Online shopping 24/7 @ www.marykay.ca/dmaier
my marykay ecatalog is available 24/7 please feel free to email me with any questions
Why not take a peek at my website today and contact me with your questions. It never hurts to try a new product. I might just have the one you have been looking for but just couldn&#8217;t seem to find. I can also make suggestions on many different conbinations of products that I have tried. Online window shopping is great. Do your research and then contact me @
reat products !
Great colours !
Try before you buy !
Great prices !
products for
your body &3
Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, friendship Gifts that come with a satisfaction guarantee. Gift Certificates also available &3
Feel good about giving Mary Kay as a GIFT this Christmas or any time of year. All my products come with a satisfaction guarantee so if you chose the wrong shade, formula or scent,.. no problem it can be exchanged. I will do my best to find the perfect match for you.
Mary Kay as a Christmas Gift, Birthday Gift, Wedding Gift or even a Shower GIft !
Mary Kay is a great idea for a Christmas gift this year, or a Birthday present or Shower gift&#8230; not sure what to get them. I have Gift Certificates available aswell.
Mary Kay Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates for Mary Kay
Free shipping for Mary Kay
Mary Kay Cosmetics in Calgary
#Mary Kay Cosmetics in Calgary
#Mary Kay Timewise Skin Care In Calgary
Mary Kay Timewise Skin Care in Calgary
Where do I buy Mary Kay in Calgary
#Where do I buy Mary Kay in Calgary
MakeUp in Calgary
Skin Care in Calgary
marykay ecatalog
marykay catalog
#marykay catalog
#marykay ecatalog
Ordering Mary Kay in Calgary
Mary Kay in Calgary is available online 24/7 @
Mary Kay in Calgary email me for more information debbie. or
403-830-7485
#great skin begins here
#marykay at home party
#marykay parties
#marykay hostess credit program
#free marykay products
#earn your marykay products by hosting a marykay party today
Mary Kay Skin Care
Great Skin Care can be found here
Reasonable prices great product
MK skincare
MK Mens skin care
Mary Kay for Men
Mary Kay for teenagers
Mary Kay for teenage skin
MakeUp for teenagers
Budget friendly skincare and makeup
Great skincare and makeup
Skincare and makeup tips found here
Great ideas for helping teenagers with troubled skin
Simple makeup ideas for the teenager that wants to start wearing makeup
Makeup for teenagers
Makeup for young dancers
makeup for theater
Theater makeup
Mary Kay makeup can be used for Dance recitals
Great makeup
Great skincare
Mary Kay make up
Mary Kay skincare
call me for you makeup and skincare needs, I can help. I can come to your home and do a private consultation to assist you in finding the perfect fit of products for your unique skin and budget. Skincare on a budget. I get it. Not everybody has hundreds of dollars to spend on makeup and skincare. I will be honest and tell you the products that will do the best for the job and work with your budget.
makeup and skincare, makeup and skincare, #makeup and #skincare, #skincare and #makeup, mk makeup, mk foundations, #mk in Calgary, #where to buy mk in Calgary
M.K.M.K.M.K.M.K.M.K.M.K.M.K
#M.K foundations
#M.K mineral powders and foundations
MK in Calgary
Mary Kay in Calgary
Buying Mary Kay in Calgary
Where can I buy Mary Kay Products in Calgary
Shopping for Mary Kay Foundations in Calgary
Shopping for #Mary Kay Foundations in Calgary
#Calgary Mary Kay online 24/7
#Mary Kay in Calgary 24/7 shopping and speedy delivery
Want your Mary Kay Products today ? email or text me to arrange delivery
debbie. or 403.830.7485
www.marykay.ca/dmaier
Mary Kay @ Play
#mk@play in Calgary
shopping for MK@play in Calgary
Meet me at the Calgary Anti-aging & Wellness Expo 2014
When Oct 17,18 and 19/ 2014
Where At the Grey Eagle Casino in Calgary Alberta Canada
Come one, come all!
Meet me at the Calgary Anti-aging & Wellness Expo 2014
My booth is set up for Mary Kay Cosmetics. I am an Independent Skin Care Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics. I am Certified in Skin Care, Skin Masking and Micrdermabrasion. Come down to try my products and lets talk about you. Let&#8217;s figure out what it is that you need to make your skin happy before the WINTER cold arrives.
This is the place to be this weekend in Calgary Alberta!
Great demonstrations and displays on all &#8220;Anti-aging & Wellness&#8221; products and ideas.
Great speakers to come and listen and learn from too!
I would love to see you all down there at the Calgary Anti-aging & Wellness Expo.
Look for my Mary Kay Banner and stop in to try some of my great Mary Kay Anti-aging products.
Free demonstrations and samples.
Enter your name for the daily raffle draw for a FREE Satin Hands set.
email me for more information
15 Minute Make Over
What does a 15 minute make over consist of you ask,&#8230; ?
15 Minute Make Over and Consultations are available for FREE!
Yes I said FREE!
FREE MakeUp Help is what it boils down to, I will help you chose some colours that suite your eyes, your mood, your wardrobe and your personal style.
Wow! Our new product line has arrived and I am excited to share it with you all!
PARADISE CALLING IS THE NEW spring line up of colours and polishes and sprays&#8230;. have I peaked your interest yet ?
Visit my website today for all the juicy details then send me a message to book your preview today &3
Email me to book you makeup appointment today at debbie.
Some products are limited edition so don&#8217;t wait too long to get in touch with me &#8216;
marykay.ca/dmaier 403.830.7485 text inquiries
A 15 minute Make Over is a &#8220;catch phrase&#8221; for a FREE consultation, FREE trial of products.
All appointments are customized to your desire. Yes, whether you are interested in trying on a few new makeup colours or if you have been secretly wanting to try one of the &#8220;It Works&#8221; body wraps. Contact me and let me know what you are interested in learning more about and we can schedule your personalized and private &#8220;15 minute make over today!
My aim is to assist those that want to be helped in their quest for better health and healthier skin.
I sell Gano Excel Coffee & Supplements, Melaleuca
(The Wellness Company) , It Works Wraps & Supplements and Mary Kay Cosmetics.
I would love for you to try some of my products and fall in love with them and &#8220;your new look&#8221;
I am so confident that you will like what you see and try that I am willing to give you a #15 Minute Make Over for FREE! No obligation to buy. I would just like for you to try my awesome products. I will come to you, to you place so you do not have to drive and find parking or go thru a crowded mall. I will come to you and analyze your skin and ask questions about your &#8220;daily routine&#8221; and together we can come up with some &#8220;tips and tricks&#8221; to help make your #make up and #skin care routines simple and effective.
Does that sound like something that might interest you? FREE CONSULTATION, FREE DEMONSTRATIONS and FREE ADVICE! Yes you heard me correctly. Just give me 1/2 hour of your time and I will leave you with some samples to try at your leisure and some tips to make your life easier.
I love helping others feel and look more beautiful so that in itself is my reward.
Not sure how to apply lipstick or lipliner, no problem!
Not sure how to apply blush correctly, no problem!
Eyebrows, have you ever wondered if you are shaping your eyebrows correctly, well wonder no more!
I am only a email or text away!
Contact me today to book you #15 Minute Make Over with me now! Don&#8217;t delay! Before you know it will be time for your next
party or get together and you will be wanting to look and fell more stunning for all your guests and friends. I guarantee that I can help you feel better about yourself. Together we can accomplish a polished look for an interview or a quick and simple daily routine that you wont mind following because you will know you are getting the results you wished for.
Lots of eyeshadow colours to choose from and severeal different types / formulas of foundation. Products for dry skin and acne skin. All types and shades of skin. Whether you don&#8217;t really wear any makeup or you want a glamorous look! I can help you discover what you are comfortable with and teach you some steps to make application simpler.
Somedays a simple look may only need lipstick and mascara and other days you might want to add some eyeshadow and do your eyebrows. It really doesn&#8217;t have to be too over whelming. Allow me to show you a simplified routine and you will be happy with your look everyday! Whether you are a teenager or in your 50&#8217;s its never to early or late to learn how to apply makeup correctly. And there are no make up police if you try something and it doesn&#8217;t work out perfectly. Everybody is unique and everybody has their own style. Let me help you to find your style. Email me today to book your #15 Minute Make Over today at debbie. or text me at 403-830-7485 and tell me you found me on the web : )
I almost forgot to mention that I accept Calgary Dollars at 50% also.
Not sure what Calgary Dollars are about ?
#15 Minutes Make Over ! Give me 15 minutes to help you fell more confident and beautiful today!
#15 Minute Make Over
#book your #15 minute Make Over today
#15 Minute Make Over Madness
#15 minutes to a more beautiful you. I can show you some simple tips to help you apply everyday makeup looks&#8230;.simple steps to a more self confident you &3 Easy application tips to make your makeup subtle and alluring. You can chose where you want bold eyes, bold lips or subtle lips and bold eyes. Just tell me your goal and I will help you achieve it and teach y )
#Make Up Tips & Tricks for all ages
#It Works Body Wraps
#It Works Fat Fighters
#It Works Greens
#Lose weight with #It Works
#Green Coffee 365 Supplements to aid weight lose
Ganolife Coffee, tea and supplements
Calgary Dollars
Calgary $&#8217;s
I use Mary Kay Cosmetics because I believe that they are gentle on
your skin and not too expensive. If you would like to try any of these products do not hesitate to contact me and I will get you the samples you desire within the next 24 hours whenever possible.
Great products and great service! That is what I aim for so rest assured that you will get it!
Mary Kay Skin Care and Cosmetics are affordable and attainable. Just contact me for details @ debbie. or
view my online page to see a complete list of current products.
debbie. is the email address you need to write to to book your FREE 15 Minute Make Over today!}

我要回帖

更多关于 realise realize 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信