Don't troublsome troubles,until troublsome troubless you.这句话什么意思?trouble怎么解释?

Don’t trouble trouble until trouble troubles you。--不要自寻烦恼。
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:> 【答案带解析】Don’t trouble trouble ________trouble tr...
Don’t trouble trouble ________trouble troubles you.A. until
C. while D. if 
试题分析:句意:勿庸人自扰。not…until…直到……才,是固定短语,本句是一个谚语,奉劝人们不要无故地担忧,故选A。
考点:考查连词。
考点分析:
考点1:连词
连词是一种连接词与词,短语与短语以及句与句的虚词, 它不能独立担任句子成分而只起连接作用。连词主要可分为两类:并列连词和从属连词。
一、并列连词用来连接平行的词、词组和分句。并列连词连接的双方是对等的。
常有的并列连词有and, both…and(两者都), &neither…nor(既不……也不……), not only…but also(不但…而且), as well as等。但如果连接的两部分意义不趋向一致,意义有转折的并列连词有:but(但是), however(然而), while (而),only (只不过)。还有表示选择关系的并列连词,
如:or, either…or(或者…或者…), 再有的是连接双方,互为因果,或表示前因后果的连词有:for(因为), so(所以), therefore (因此)等。
例句: She plays not only the piano, but (also) the guitar.
二、从属连词,在初中范围内常常考查引导状语从句、宾语从句的从属连词。其中有时间状语从句,
常用的连接词有:when, while, as, since, before, after, once, as soon as, until, till连
接条件状语的连词有:if, unless, as long as等,而原因状语的连接词有because, since, as, now that (既然)。目的、结果、方式、比较、地点等状语从句的连接词有:so that, so…that, such…that, as…as, than, where… 它们在句子与文章中几乎无处不见。用来连接宾语从句,如:that, if, whether。
例句如下:
Tom will call me as soon as he gets to Shanghai.
The meeting didn't start until &everyone was there.
I want to know if she is going to see a film.
& & 对于连词,主要以单项选择或完形填空的形式从意义和功能(重点是意义)角度考查学生灵活运用连词的能力。在题中,要分清上下句之间的逻辑关系是转折还是并列,或是选择,在从属连词中,会给出我们一个语境,让我们判断该用哪个连词。
典型例题1: &Betty didn't go to see the film yesterday ___ she was ill.
& & & & & & & &A. &because & B. but & C. &until & &D. If
解析:本题通过语境考查从属连词的用法。只要明白语境,分清选项中四个连词的用法,就能选出正确答案。“她生病了”是“Betty昨天没有去看电影”的原因,显然,应用表示因果关系的 because 。
典型例题2:Nancy looked around, & & & & &didn't see anybody.
& & & & & A &and & & &B &so & & C &but & & &D because
解析:这是2007年南通的中考题,本题考查并列连词的用法。题干的意思是“向 & & 四周看,但是她没有看到任何人”。四个选项中but是“但是”的意思。
1、neither…nor(既不……也不……), not only…but also(不但…而且), either…or(或者…或者…)连接主语,谓语动词要采用就近原则。例如:Neither you nor he is to blame.(注意:谓语动词采用就近原则,与nor后的词保持一致。)
2、because和 so,but 和though不能同时用。在汉语中它们是一组关联词,经常在一起出现,但在英语中,只能用其中一个。例如:Because he got up late,so he didn't catch the bus.这句话就错了,我们要么去掉Because,要么去掉so。
相关试题推荐
Justin Bieber is ________ singer that young people are crazy for him.A. so a popular B. such popular a
C. such a popular
D. popular so a 
— I didn’t hear you come in just now.— That’s good. We tried ________ any noise.A. not make
B. not to make
C. to make
D. making 
________ the plane was missing for several days, ________ people didn’t give up.A. A but
C. A however D. A and 
— You look so tired.— ________ I ran for two hours.A. But
C. So D. Because 
Can you ________ me some money? I’ll ________ it to you soon.A. return
D. lend 
题型:单项填空
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Don't trouble trouble until trouble you. [ ] A.troubleB.troubles C.will troubleD.troubled 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Don't trouble trouble until trouble ________ you.
A.troubleB.troubles
C.will troubleD.troubled
答案:B解析:
B(until从句中多用一般现在时表将来。)
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
Students learn many subjects at school, like Chinese, English, math and physics. Some students think it’s hard to do well in math. They say it’s boring. Why do they say this? First, some math problems are so hard for them. They spend a lot of time on them, but they can’t work them out, so they lost heart(失去信心). Second, they are afraid( 害怕) to ask their teachers for help. They think the teachers will laugh at them. Third, they think math class is very tiring because they need to use their brain(大脑)to find out the answers all the time.How can you do well in math? Here is some advice from a math teacher:1. Listen to the teacher carefully in class and do some extra(额外的) exercises after class. 2. Ask the teacher for help if you don’t understand anything. Don’t be afraid. 3. Don’t forget to go over (复习) your old lessons.
If you do these things, you will find it much easier to do better in math. 【小题1】Doing _______ math problem can make students lose heart. A.easyB.difficultC.many D.few【小题2】The advice is from ____________. A.a math teacherB.an English teacherC.a studentD.a doctor【小题3】Some students think math class is very tiring because _____________A.they have to listen to the teacher. B.they have to look after themselves. C.they need to use their brain to find out the answers all the time.D.they need to help their classmates.【小题4】If you want to do better in math, you should NOT______________. A.listen to the teachers carefullyB.ask the teacher for help C.go over your old lessonsD.lose interest in studying math
My name is Andrew.There are three people in my family—my father,my mother and I.My father is a bank clerk.And he works in a bank.He thinks it’s a boring job.He wants to be a policeman.My mother is a teacher.She teaches Chinese.She thinks her job is very interesting.She works hard and often comes back home very late.In her free time,she likes writing stories for a magazine.I’m a student.I want to be a musician when I grow up.【小题1】Where does Andrew’s father work?A.In a bank.B.At the police station.C.In a school.D.In a shop.【小题2】What does Andrew’s father want to be?A.A bank clerk.B.A teacher.C.A musician.D.A policeman.【小题3】Why does Andrew’s mother often come back home late?A.Because she wants to make money.B.Because she likes her job and works hard.C.Because she doesn’t love her family.D.Because she works for a magazine.【小题4】Who likes writing stories?A.Andrew.B.Andrew’s father.C.Andrew’s mother.D.We don’t know.【小题5】What does Andrew like?A.Chinese.B.Reading stories.C.Music.D.Sports.
M. Can I help you?W- Yes, please. 【小题1】&&&&&. I want to give her a gift, but I don’t know what to buy.M.. Maybe you can buy her some flowers.W. Great ! 【小题2】&&&&&&?M. I think carnations (康乃馨) are OK. They stand for beauty and also show your love and respect to your mother.W: 【小题3】&&&&&&&&&?M: Twenty yuan a bunch (束).W. OK. 【小题4】&&&&&. Here’ s the money.M. Happy birthday to your mother!W:【小题5】&&&&&.
Having Fun "Growing" and "Stealing"? Recently,an Internet game has become a new fashion among young office workers and students. People can "farm" on a piece of "land" and "grow", "sell" or even "steal" "vegetables","flowers" and "fruits" on the Net. They can earn some e-money and buy more "seeds","pets" and even "houses".Joyce interviewed some young people. Here are their opinions.Harold:I don't quite understand why they are so mad about the childish game, Maybe they are just not confident enough to face the real world.Allan:I enjoy putting some "bugs" in my friends' gardens and we've become closer because of the game. Having fun together is the most exciting thing about it.Laura: You know, people in the city are longing for(渴望) the life in the countryside. It reduces my work pressure(压力);besides,it gives me the exciting experience of being a "thief".Ivy:Well. it's just a waste of time. Teenagers playing the game spend so many hours on it that they can not focus on(专注于)their study.【小题1】 According to the passage,people can't _______ things in this game.A.growB.borrowC.stealD.sell【小题2】Which is NOT the reason why people like the game?A.They are longing for country life.B.They can have fun with friends.C.The game can relax people and give them a new experience.D.They are confident enough to face the real world.【小题3】Where can you find this passage?A.In a car magazine.B.In an advertisement.C.In a newspaperD.In a science book
补全对话,从所给选项中选择五个选项填空,使对话完整,并将答题卡上该选项涂黑。A. You can start by turning off the lights.B. We get a lot of paper at home,C- You'd better clean your room every day.D. Turn off the shower.E. Can I help you?F. Don’t use plastic bags.G. Don't take a bus if you don't have to.A; Hi, Janet. Would you like to help save the environment? B: Yes. But what can I do?A: Well.&&&【小题1】 B: Yes, that's easy. Sometimes I turn on the lights without thinking. What’ s next?A: Second, you can ride a bicycle.&&【小题2】B: That will save money, too. What else? A: Third, try to recycle paper. B: Mm. Newspapers, magazines, mail... 【小题3】. Good idea. A: The fourth idea is turning off the shower when you're not using it. B: You mean when I have shampoo in my hair?A: Yes. Get wet. 【小题4】 &Put the shampoo in your hair and then turn on the shower and wash it out. B: Will that help the environment?A: Yes, we have to save water. And fifth, take a bag when you go shopping. 【小题5】B: OK. My parents do most of the shopping. I'll tell them.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 troubles 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信