The boyhe was that boyso fond...

Charlie came from a poor village.His parents had __1__ money to send him to school when he was young.The boy was very sad.Mr.King lived next to him.He found the boy __2__ and had pity on him and lent some money to him.So the boy could go to school.He studied hard and __3__ all hi_百度作业帮
Charlie came from a poor village.His parents had __1__ money to send him to school when he was young.The boy was very sad.Mr.King lived next to him.He found the boy __2__ and had pity on him and lent some money to him.So the boy could go to school.He studied hard and __3__ all his lessons.When he finished middle school,the man introduced him to his friend in the town.And he began to work.Once Mr.King was seriously hurt in an accident.Dying,he asked Charlie to take care of his daughter,Sharon.The young man __4__and several years later he married the girl.He loved her very much and tried his best to make her happy.He often bought beautiful clothes and delicious food for her.He was good at cooking and he cooked __5__ for her.So she became very fat and she felt it difficult to walk.And one day she found there was something wrong with her heart.Her husband wasn’t at home and she had to go to __6__at once.The doctors looked her over and told her __7__ eat meat,sugar,chocolate and things like these.She was afraid __8__ the doctor’s words and wrote all the names of the food on the paper.When she got home,she put the list on the table and __9__.When she returned home that afternoon,she found many kinds of food:meat,sugar and chocolate in the kitchen.Charlie was busy __10__there.As soon as he saw her,he said happily,“I’ve bought all the food you like,dear!”的汉语翻译谢谢
ABACD CDBBC 答案简析  1.A.查理家境贫困,父母没有钱资助他上学,故选no.  2.B.根据下文,查理不负众望,说明他聪明好学,故选clever.  3.A.查理学习刻苦,并顺利完成了学业,说明他各门功课成绩较好,故选did well in.D选项介词用错,正确词组为was good at.  4.C.根据下文查理娶了金先生女儿为妻并精心呵护她,说明查理同意了金先生的请求,故选agreed.  5.D.根据下文妻子胖得不能走路,说明她食物吃得多.此外食物为不可数名词,因此只能用a lot of来修饰.  6.C.心脏不好,应去医院检查,下文指出为她检查的正是医生,故选hospital.  7.D.由于她的病是因营养过剩引起的,医生应让她不要吃肉,糖果之类的食物,故选not to.  8.B.她害怕忘了医生的指示,因此将其写在纸上,故选to forget.  9.B.与下文相对应,这里应填went out.  10.C.擅长烹饪的查理将菜买回之后,肯定要忙着为爱妻做饭,故cooking为正确答案.A boy found an eagle’s(鹰) egg and he put it in the nest of a chicken(2014年泰安中考)综合填空_中考英语阅读_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
A&boy&found&an&eagle’s(鹰)&egg&and&he&put&it&in&the&nest&of&a&chicken(2014年泰安中考)综合填空
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
A&boy&found&an&eagle’s(鹰)&egg&and&he&put&it&in&the&nest&of&a&chicken(2014年泰安中考)综合填空
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 13:05:49
(2014泰安)(二)综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)
above,king,come,old,food,too,reply,another,life,see
A boy found an eagle’s(鹰) egg and he put it in the nest of a chicken. Soon the egg broke open and the eagle (71) out. He thought he was a chicken. He grew up doing what chickens do―searching in the dirt for (72) and flying short distances with a noisy waving of wings. It was a hard life. Little by little the eagle grew (73) . One day he and his chic ken friend (74) . a beautiful bird flying in the air, high (75) the mountains.“Oh, I wish I could fly like that!” said the eagle. The chicken (76) , “Don’t give it another thought. That’s the great eagle, the (77) of all birds―you could never be like him!” And the eagle didn’t give it (78) thought. He went on cackling(咯咯) and complaining( 抱怨) about (79) . Finally he died thinking he was a chicken.My friends, you (80) were born an eagle. The God expected you to be an eagle, so don’t listen to the chickens!(二)综合填空 71. came 72. food 73. older 74. saw 75. above76. replied 77. king 78. another 79. 1ife 80. too
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)I was so excited after I had found the holiday in the guidebook.阅读答案_中考英语阅读_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&was&so&excited&after&I&had&found&the&holiday&in&the&guidebook.阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
I&was&so&excited&after&I&had&found&the&holiday&in&the&guidebook.阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 20:38:15
I was so excited after I had found the holiday in the guidebook. It said, “Enjoy a week of sightseeing in one of Europe’s most beautiful cities 41 staying at one of its best hotels. ” Now I wasn’t so sure. I had waited fifteen minutes at reception (前台) when I 42 and now the shower in my room wasn’t working. I 43 hotel reception. “Hello. This is Room 308. There isn’t any 44 in my bathroom. ”“Are you sure?”“Of course I’m sure!”“I’ll 45 our hotel engineer at once. ”An hour later, the engineer came to look at the 46 . He hit the pipes (水管) a few times and looked 47 . “Sorry, but I cannot fix it today. Maybe, tomorrow.” Then he 48 his hand. I couldn’t believe it! He wanted a tip (小费) for doing 49 ! I was very angry. But suddenly, I had a better idea. 50 , I gave the engineer a few coins. He hadn’t fixed my shower but he had taught me something 51 staying in his country. Two minutes later I was at the reception desk. I explained the 52 to the receptionist (接待员) and he replied, “Sorry. This is a 53 situation, but what can we do?” I knew exactly 54 to do. I gave the hotel manager a very large tip. Fifteen minutes later I 55 into Room 405. It was twice the size of Room 308, it had a wonderful view (景色) of the city, a comfortable bed and, most importantly, there was water in the bathroom.
A.arrived
D.stopped
B.ordered
A.toothpaste
C.shampoo
C.trouble
B.worried
D.excited
B.cleaned up
C.looked after
D.held out
A.nothing
B.anything
C.something
D.everything
【小题10】
A.Seriously
B.Especially
C.Quickly
D.Luckily
【小题11】
【小题12】
A.problem
D.mistake
【小题13】
A.helpful
B.perfect
C.terrible
【小题14】
【小题15】
答案:【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】C【小题4】B【小题5】A【小题6】C【小题7】B【小题8】D【小题9】A【小题10】C【小题11】D【小题12】A【小题13】C【小题14】B【小题15】D
解析:短文大意:这篇短文主要记述了作者一次住宾馆的经历。这家宾馆虽然广告做的很好,但是好的服务是需要付出高昂的小费才能获得的,最后作者在付出一大笔小费后,住上了自己想要的房间。【小题1】连词辨析。Since由于,自从……以来;while当……时;after在……之后;before在……之前。联系下文,可知此处指的是当你住在它最好的一个宾馆里面时。故选B。【小题2】动词辨析。Arrive到达;pass经过; leave动身,离开; stop停止,阻止。联系上下文,可知此处指的是当我到达这个宾馆时,故选A。【小题3】动词辨析。Ask问,要求;order命令,订购;call打电话给;told 告诉。联系下文对话内容,可知此处指的是,我给宾馆前台打电话,故选C、【小题4】联系下文He hit the pipes (水管) a few times 描述,可知此处指的是我的浴室没有水。故选B,水。【小题5】动词辨析。Send发送,派遣;catch赶上,抓住;trouble麻烦,折磨;watch观看,观察。联系上下文,可知此处指的是,我会立即派工程人员过去。故选A。【小题6】联系上文描述,可知此处指的是工程人员来看淋浴器。故选C,淋浴,淋浴器。【小题7】联系下文描述,可知他看起来很担心。故选B,担心的。【小题8】联系下文描述,可知此处指的是他伸出手要小费。故选D,伸出,显示。【小题9】联系前文描述,可知这个人什么也没有做,故选A,什么也没有。【小题10】副词辨析。A. 严肃地,认真地;B.尤其,特别;C. 快速地;D.幸运地。联系下文,可知此处指的是我快速地给了这个工程人员几个硬币。故选C。【小题11】结合语境可知他教给了我一些关于住在这个国家的一些事情。故选D,关于。【小题12】结合语境可知此处我解释的是前文遇到的问题,故选A,问题,难题。【小题13】形容词辨析。A. 有帮助的,有益的;B. 完美的,最好的;C.可怕的,很糟的;D. 忙碌的。联系上文描述,可知这是一种很糟糕的事情。故选C。【小题14】词义辨析。How如何,怎样;what什么;why为什么;where在哪儿。结合语境可知此处指的是,我清楚地直到该做什么。故选B。【小题15】联系下文描述,可知此处指的是,我搬进了405房间。故选D,移动,搬家。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 so boy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信