推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口我是一名来自九年级五班的学生,我叫吴文,我性格很开朗,大胆,随和。我喜欢看英文,打篮球,旅游。我曾经在全校英语竞赛中获得第一名。的翻译:I am a student from a ninth-grade class five, my name is Wu Wen, my character was cheerful, bold, and easy-going. I enjoy reading English novels, play basketball and travel. I have worked in the school won the first prize in the English competition. 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我是一名来自九年级五班的学生,我叫吴文,我性格很开朗,大胆,随和。我喜欢看英文,打篮球,旅游。我曾经在全校英语竞赛中获得第一名。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am a student flights from the ninth grade, my name is Wu, my character is very cheerful, bold, easy-going. I like to see the English novel, play basketball, travel. I have worked in the school won first place in the English competition.
I am a student from a ninth-grade class five, my name is Wu Wen, my character was cheerful, bold, and easy-going. I enjoy reading English novels, play basketball and travel. I have worked in the school won the first prize in the English competition.
I am one come from nine grade five class of students, my name am Wu the article, my disposition is very open and bright, bold, amiable.I like looking English novel, plays the basketball, the traveling.My once obtained first in entire school English competition.
I am a from grade 9 to 5 students of my name is Wu Man, I am very cheerful, bold, and personality. I like to see English fiction, basketball, and tourism. I had the whole school contest in English was the first one.
I am a student from a ninth-grade class five, my name is Wu Wen, my character was cheerful, bold, and easy-going. I enjoy reading English novels, play basketball and travel. I have worked in the school won the first prize in the English competition.1 My name is wu ping.I usually have two meals ____day--lunchand dinner at school._百度知道
1 My name is wu ping.I usually have two meals ____day--lunchand dinner at school.
I don't have _____.I_____lunch at a______resturant.I _____hamburgers,french fries___a banana for _____.after lunch,I ______with my friends.and in the evening we have _______together.for dinner I like an ______,chicken and salad. after I alaways have ice cream for _____.2 _____does lucy like?
tomatoes.3 do they like hamburgers?
yes,they like _______every much.4 we have lots of food ______dinner.你会吗?会的话,我给你分30分
提问者采纳
dessert2 What3 hamburgers或者them都可以4 for还有问题追问哦亲~
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Access Forbidden!}

我要回帖

更多关于 my name is yozoh 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。