定语从句的练习题练习题

定语从句练习,横线上应填什么?
定语从句练习,横线上应填什么?
&&定语从句练习
一.用关系代词填空.Nf_I、用that 、which 、who、 whom 、whose填空
1.This is the man ________ wants to see you.2.The student ___________ answered the question is Zhang Hua
3.The man __________ you went to see has come.4.The man ___________I met yesterday lent me some money5.The woman _______________ you saw is our geography teacher.6.The runner ________________ you are asking about is over there.7.The person ______________ you should write to is Mr. Ball
8.The man ___________was passing by saw what happened
9.Here is the pen _________ you lost the day before yesterday.
10.These books _____________ you lent me were very useful
11.The storybook ____________ I have just read cannot be easily forgotten.12.A clock is a machine ______ tells people the time
13.This is shirt _______________I bought yesterday.
14.A dictionary is a book _____________ gives the meaning to the word.
15.The book ____________ is on the table is mine
16.The film ____________ they are talking about is very interesting
17.I will never forget the people and the places _____ I have ever visited
18.Is there anyone ____________ family is in Beijing
19.Show me the boy ______________ mother is a well-known singer.
20.The boy______ father is a teacher is good at English
21.I know the person ______ company produces new machines
22.She is the engineer _____ work is considered to be the best here.
23.This is the person _____ story surprised everybody
24.The woman ______ secret was discovered kept her job in the company.
25.This is the boy ______ mother teaches us Chinese in our school
26.The girl _____ watch was lost cried sadly.
27.Please pass me the book _____ cover is black
28.The student _____ shoes are dirty played basketball so well.
29.Mr Lee _____ son is my classmate is my English teacher.
30.Is this factory the one __________a lot of students visited yesterday
31.The first thing ___________ we should do is to clean the room.
32.You should do all ___________ I told you to do.~
33.The book has nothing ________ interests me
34.The naughty boy can do something _________ will give you trouble.O35.This is the tallest building ___________ I have ever seen
36.You can take anything ___________ you like.37.This is the best film ________ has been shown this year.38.He took away everything __________ belonged to him.39.There is no person ________ is always in the right.40.This is the very person __________ I need.;41.I have read all the books ________ you gave me.42.He is the only person ___________ is right.43.I don't have any friends _________ can lend me some money44.I have read every book __________ I can find.45.They talked much _________ had nothing to do with the matter.46.There is little ________ I can give you.47.I will never forget the day ____________ I spent with you.48.I will never forget the day _____________ I joined the army.49.This is the factory ____________ my father worked 30 years ago.50.This is the factory _____________ I visited.51.I will never forget the days ______ we spent together in the countryII. Fill in the blanks with “prep + whom/which” . 52. The teacher ____ _______ I learnt most was Mrs. Zhu..53.What’s the name of the sport _____ ______ you go in a boat?54.Mathematics is the subject ______ &_______ I am most interested.
55.This is the question ______ &__________ we have had a discussion.vc56.This is the house __________ &_________ I was born.57.Is that the girl ________ &________ you lent your bicycle?58.This is the pen ________ &_______ I wrote the letter.;59.Here is the address _______ &_______ you should write60.These are the things _______ &________ I spoke just now.
61.Is that the fish _______ &_______ you asked the waiter?t62.The moon is a ball ______ &_______ there are no living things.63.Water is very important to fish, _______ &_____ it can't live.:'64.We love the village _______ &_______ we work for two years.:65.10.Peter,______ &______ I played tennis on Sundays, was stronger than I.HIII. Non-restrictive attribute clause QnG"66.Tom won the first prize, ____________ everybody knows.
67.Yesterday I met Ling Ping, _______ seemed to be very busy
68.Our teacher, _______ wife is a nurse, is very strict with us.
69.She sang a new song, ________ we liked very much70.He lost my bike, _________ made me unhappy.(C)英语论坛 --   cIV. Fill in the blanks with “where 、why 71.I don’t know the reason ___________ he was late for the class.72.A birthday is the date _____ one was born.
73. Do you know the reason _____ no one questioned Aristotle's2theory for about 2,000 years?二、单项选择%'_*b1.Your teacher of Chinese is a young lady____ comes from Beijing.& A. who & &B. which & &C. whom & & &D. whose2. What’s the name of the program________.& A. which are listening & & & & & B. you are listening to
& C. to that you are listening & & D. that you are listeningTSd3. The students were all interested ____ you told them yesterday.
& A. in which & &B. in that this & C. all that & &D. in everythinga4. He was the only person in his office______ was invited& A. whom & & B. whose & & & C. that & & D. whichjVl5. This is the museum______ we visited last year.& A. where & &B. in which & &C. which & &D. in that? 6. Charlie told his mother all____ had happened.& A. that & & B. what & & & &C. which & &D. who7. Do you know the student_____?^& A. whom I often talk & & & B. with who I often talk& C. I often talk with & & & D. that I often talk8. I like the house_____ windows face south.& A. whose & & B. who’s & & C. it's & & &D. its9. Would you tell me where to get the dictionary &_____?& A. what I need & B.I need &C. which I need it & D. that I10.The young woman_____ I spoke just now is a young doctor.& A. who & & &B. to whom & & C. whom & & D. that{TCXl11.The pencil____ he was writing was broken.`(CUsN& A. which & &B. that & & & &C. with that & D. with whichLjZ^#=12.I should like to use the same TV set____ is used in your classroom.&& A. which & & B. who & & C. as & & & D.whose2+7a13.I will never forget the day____ we studied together.AvM%& A. at which & &B. on that & &C. at that & & D. on whichZ14.Galileo built a telescope_____ he could study the skies.%]]& A. with which &B. through which &C. through that & D. which/Tbd15.This shirt is like the one___ we saw yesterday in that shop ___ John told ::gus about.=WDuz{& A. that, which & &B. which, where & C. that &D. which, in which&dw16.He is doing such work ____I am.JS& A. as & & B. which & &C. who & & D. whatm8CD17.The exhibition in ___the pictures are on show is on the second floor.Pjp& A. which & & B. that & &C. where & &D. itK.18.This is the place____ he stayed last year.uf(FA)& A. which &B. in where & &C. in which &D. in thatAyc)cs19.That is the writer ____ a lot of books were written.nCwA& A. by Whom & &B. who & & C. whose & & & D. whomni!I20.It is one of the best books_____.!b%s& A. that have ever been written & & B. that has ever been written& C. Which have been written & & & & D. which has been written%
不会吧,这么多。
但是我希望可以帮到你。
只是上面的题中,有很多都是特殊情况的,学的时间太长了,只记得普通的。
提问者 的感言:白送给你啦!不用回答了。
其他回答 (1)
定语从句是由关系代词和关系副词引导的从句,其作用是作定语修饰主句的某个成分,定语从句分为限定性和非限定性从句两种。状语从句分为时间状语从句,结果状语从句,让步状语从句,原因状语从句,条件状语从句以及行为方式状语从句。名词从句包括主语从句,宾语从句,表语从句和同位语从句及there be句型。 一、 限定性定语从句&&& 1. that即可代表事物也可代表人,which代表事物;它们在从句中作主语或宾语,that在从句中作宾语时常可省略关系词,which在从句中作宾语则不能省略。而且,如果which在从句中作“不及物动词+介词”的介词的宾语,注意介词不要丢掉,而且介词总是放在关系代词which的前边,但有的则放在它原来的位置&&& 2. which作宾语时,根据先行词与定语从句之间的语义关系,先行词与which之间的介词不能丢&&& 3. 代表物时多用which,但在带有下列词的句子中用that而不用which,这些词包括all, anything, much等,这时的that常被省略&&& 4. who和whom引导的从句用来修饰人,分别作从句中的主语和宾语,whom作宾语时,要注意它可以作动词的宾语也可以作介词的宾语&&& 5. where是关系副词,用来表示地点的定语从句&&& 6. when引导定语从句表示时间&&& 〔注〕值得一提的是,表示时间“time"一词的定语从句只用when引导,有时不用任何关系代词,当然也不用that引导&&& By the time you arrive in London, we will have stayed there for two weeks.&&& I still remember the first time I met her.&&& Each time he goes to besiness trip, he brings a lot of living necessities, such as towers, soap, toothbrush etc.&&& 7. whose是关系代词,修饰名词作定语,相当于所修饰成分的前置所有格&&& 8. 当从句的逻辑主语是some, any, no, somebody, anybody, nobody, something, anything, everything或nothing时,常用there is来引导二、非限定性定语从句:&&& 非限定性定语从句的作用是对所修饰的成分作进一步说明,通常和主句间用逗号隔开,将从句拿掉后其他部分仍可成立&&& 1. which引导的非限定性定语从句来说明前面整个句子的情况或主句的某一部分&&& 2. 在引导限定性定语从句时,that有时相当于in which, at which, for which或at which&&& Attitudes towards daydreaming are changing in much the same way that(in which) attitudes towards night dreaming have changed. 人们对白日做梦的态度正在改变,这与人们对夜间做梦的看法的变化有非常相似之处。&&& I like the music for the very reason that(for which) he dislike it. 我出于某种原因喜欢这种音乐,而他恰恰与我相反。&&& We arrived the day that(on which) they left. 刚好我们到的那天他们走了。&nbsp
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初中英语定语从句专项练习题与答案详解
下载积分:1000
内容提示:初中英语定语从句专项练习题与答案详解,定语从句练习题,高中定语从句练习题,定语从句专项练习,状语从句练习题,名词性从句练习题,宾语从句练习题,条件状语从句练习题,从句练习题,主语从句练习题,高中宾语从句练习题
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 00:59:41|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:初中英语定语从句专项练习题与答案详解.DOC
官方公共微信扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
定语从句练习及答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初中英语定语从句专项练习题与答案详解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
12页免费11页免费12页免费4页¥1.004页免费3页免费12页1下载券5页1下载券7页3下载券27页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢11页免费2页免费7页1下载券2页免费6页免费
初中英语定语从句专项练习题与答案详解|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: