有没有out ofwork this outclub...

如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!{if typeof(oktext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="ok" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-2 u-btn2-2-h {if oktext.length${oktext}{/if}
{if typeof(cctext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="cc" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-1 u-btn2-1-h {if cctext.length${cctext}{/if}
该资源需付费使用,现在抢购即可无限畅听!
该资源为公益歌曲
捐赠任意金额(2~4999元)即可无限畅听下载
「梦想起航」 by TFboys
请输入您要捐赠的金额(2~4999元)
输入金额无效
{list plist as item}
&div style=&position:top:-13&&&p style=&margin-bottom:5px&&超高音质歌曲的下载功能需付费使用&/p&&em class=&s-fc6&&¥3.00元&/em&&em class=&s-fc3 f-fs0&&(&em class=&f-tdlt&&原价10元&/em&)&/em&限时抢购环球音乐包&br&畅听超高音质歌曲!&/div&Out Of This Club_小钩子吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:187贴子:
Out Of This Club收藏
Pussycat Dolls Featuring: R. Kelly - Out Of This Club R.O.B.....Pussycats I got some money I'm in a club Toss some money Like in a ball Baby won't you take me out of this club I wanna be with you Baby let me take you out of this club I make your dreams come true Baby won't you take me out of this club I wanna be with you I smiled enough I flirted enough I posed enough Got freaky enough Took pictures enough Conversated enough I sipped enough I got enough I see a cute boy chilling in some jeans and tims I think i like him and i just might leave this club with him And this swagger tight i'm feeling two's on me Make me wanna, wanna, wanna got with him VIP like "Hey" Dissing with my girls like "Hey" Then i call him off to meet me I couldnt resist, so sexy DJ get on the mic And make them ... from the front to the rear Yall ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the hell up outta here Baby won't you take me out of this club I wanna be with you Baby let me take you out of this club I make your dreams come true Baby won't you take me out of this club I wanna be with you I drank enough I danced enough I partied enough I sweated enough I stuttered enough I flossed enough I snapped enough Two step enough Now what a awesome In this club And i like her and I wanna leave this club with her Ever since the mama broke it down to the floor I see she's ready ready ready she ready to go, to go Then i got behind her like "hey" She pushed it on me like "hey" She ain't scared to get dirty Even though she's so purdy DJ get on the mic And make them ... from the front to the rear Yall ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the hell up outta here Baby won't you take me out of this club I wanna be with you Baby let me take you out of this club I make your dreams come true Baby won't you take me out of this club I wanna be with you Hey if you ain’t got no money Take your broke ass home If you ain’t got no money Then you gone be all alone They call me Mister Jones,aka Polow Da Don aka Mister Patron aka Mister Put On Yeah you stand right here Someone knew I wanna cut you girl,like DJ Clue Make lo-o-ove to ya hold on where the bartender? Get the girl a drink,give her what she want I ain’t had shit,just acting like I’m drunk And it works everytime there ain’t nothin’ wrong with me And now your girl goin’ home with me Baby won't you take me out of this club I wanna be with you Baby let me take you out of this club I make your dreams come true Baby won't you take me out of this club I wanna be with you Baby let me take you out of this club I make your dreams come true
1楼 20:30&|
相关的贴子18015929569相关的图贴
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”小钩子“的信息,请&或请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
注意设置qq空间背景音乐时,地址保存后,需要关闭浏览器重新打开就可正常播放音乐了,不要管连率,本站的连通率99.99%
/up/mp3/FE6D2ED3.mp3
1.Out Of This Club - The Pussycat Dolls外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
2.Out Of This Club - The Pussycat Dolls歌曲链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
3.Out Of This Club - The Pussycat Dolls这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享
4.Out Of This Club - The Pussycat Dolls推荐给你朋友,有你们的支持我们会更加强大
上传者IP:未能获取到上传者真实IP 上传时间: 9:49:19
音乐名称:
音乐大小:3.79MB
外链次数:10
外链地址:/up/mp3/FE6D2ED3.mp3
《》在线视听
Out Of This Club - The Pussycat Dolls.mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。copyright &
all rights reserved .}

我要回帖

更多关于 work this out 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信