四年级英语小短文:A w3schooll o...

我们是要好的朋友,为了一起提高英语,约定在这个帖子里每人每天都要写篇英语小短文,一是可以互相监督,二是希望路过的朋友帮我们指点错误。我们都是初学者,大家都来找茬吧!呵呵
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  What a nice day .I went out after lunch .I would buy some foods .I was pushing a shopping cart in the supermarket.I found prices are rising.I would make a cake for breakfast ,so I bought a bag of flour,some sugger , a bottle of sour-milk and a piece of butter.There was a special on one kind of oranges.I put many in my basket.then,I finished my shopping.The bags were so heavy.I carried them and gone home.
  last night a bad night,i didn’t sleep well beacause i have a toothache there is a cavity in one of my teeth.  until this afternoon i go to hospital i spend four hours in the hospital the doctor cleaned out the bad place of my teeth.i’m very afraid of that.i asked the doctor that it’s very hurt if you do that?she told me &no ,i use the anaesthetic(麻药)to you ,then you havn’t any feeling.&at the moment i felt so well.hehe,two hours later the small operation was over.she used something full of my cavity.  so i hope everyone can treasure your tooth.they are very important for us .  
  :) 欢迎二位~!
地基开得不错,继续。。。    
叶子,太多的 I 打头,会有些乏,慢慢地试着换个说法    
小艾第一次看牙医? :)
that is called “filling”  
似乎不是太注意句子,慢慢来,“注意细节”也不是很难,习惯了就好  
  不错啊,加油!短句太多,试着把他们连接成长句,多运用些语法。当然啦,这个要慢慢来,别心急
  谢谢你们的指点,我刚开始学新概念第2册,掌握的词汇量比较少,语法更是糊涂,所以也不想写的很长却是错误的句子,现在每两天学一课,尽量结合新学的语句来练习小短文。谢谢大家,我们一定坚持下去。希望越写越好!
  一起加油~ 关注你们!
  come on!
  I got up at seven o‘clock this morning.It is cloudy outside .I hoped it wouldn’t rain.My dear will come back home this evening.He always comes back on Fridays and leaves home on Mondays.He is working in another city,so we rang the telephone every day.I am gong to make a good dinner for him.He likes vegetables and soup. These foods are beneficial to health.  Have a good weekend for everybody!
  I am gong to make a good dinner for him.  ------------  
I am going to ... /
I'm gonna ...(不宜,和此篇其它处语气不协调)
  我老公给改的(括号里是改的地方)     What a nice day .I went out after lunch .I would buy some foods .I was pushing a shopping cart in the supermarket.I found prices are rising.I would make a cake for breakfast ,so I bought a bag of flour,some sugger , a bottle of sour-milk and a piece of butter.There was a special on one kind of oranges.I put many in my basket.then,I finished my shopping.The bags were so heavy.I carried them and gone home.  ===========================================================  What a nice day .I went out after lunch .I would buy some( food) .I was pushing a shopping cart in (a )supermarket. I found prices (were) rising. I would make a cake for breakfast,( and) so I bought a bag of flour, some( sugar), a bottle of sour-milk and a piece of butter. There was a special on one kind of orange. I put many in my basket. Then, I finished my shopping. The bags were so heavy. I carried them and( went )home.
  last night a bad night,i didn’t sleep well beacause i have a toothache there is a cavity in one of my teeth.    until this afternoon i go to hospital i spend four hours in the hospital the doctor cleaned out the bad place of my teeth.i’m very afraid of that.i asked the doctor that it’s very hurt if you do that?she told me &no ,i use the anaesthetic(麻药)to you ,then you havn’t any feeling.&at the moment i felt so well.hehe,two hours later the small operation was over.she used something full of my cavity.    so i hope everyone can treasure your tooth.they are very important for us .  ===========================================================    last night (was) a bad night. i didn’t sleep well because i (had) a toothache. there is a cavity in one of my teeth.    (i didn’t go to hospital until this afternoon.) i spend four hours in the hospital. A doctor cleaned (my tooth cavity.) i’m very (scared) of that. i asked the doctor (if that’s) very (painful) (if she did that.) she told me &no, i use the anaesthetic(麻药)(on) you, and then you (will not have) any feeling. &at the moment i felt so well. hehe, two hours later the small operation was over. she used something (to fill) my tooth cavity.    so i hope everyone can treasure (his/her teeth). they are very important for us .  
  I got up at seven o‘clock this morning.It is cloudy outside .I hoped it wouldn’t rain.My dear will come back home this evening.He always comes back on Fridays and leaves home on Mondays.He is working in another city,so we rang the telephone every day.I am gong to make a good dinner for him.He likes vegetables and soup. These foods are beneficial to health.    Have a good weekend for everybody!        ============================================================  I got up at seven o’clock this morning. It (was) cloudy. I hoped it wouldn’t rain. My dear will come back home this evening. He always comes back on Fridays and leaves home on Mondays. He is working in another city, (and) so we (talk over phone) every day. I am going to make a good dinner for him. He likes vegetables and soup. These foods are (good for) health. Have a good weekend!
  hehe...thanks for your help,outtowner\austsquall\二月二号天气雪and 花心叶子‘s husbent.  today i will go to a wedding,the bridegroom is my husbent's friend,they make friendship for severl years.last night i even thinked about what i dress for the wedding,my husbent spoken to me that you are not the bride(新娘)hehe~~.i didn't say nothing.i thought dressing beautiful means respect(尊重)bride and groom.  
  This morning my dear and me didn’t wake up until the bell rang. After breakfast, we had a wash. Then we went to HuaQiangBei Street for fix his notebook PC. We went to there by subway. There were much people on the road. When we had arrived the firm for fix PC, we found today was rest day. The computer’s working time is from Monday to Friday. In the end, we decided left. I would come here again next Monday.

Have a good weekend~!  
  Yesterday is sunday,a freedom day and it was my day.no work and customers i like sunday and i hope this day for six days.but yesterday i didn't happy my mobile ringring the whole day,it was from my colleague and the coustomers.i want forget everything about the work but my rest time was turned working time.  what a bad day ~~~555...
  Today just i get office i can't stop until 12:00 aclock .at the moment i sow my mobile have one note,hehe~~it was form my friend
rabbit,she looked round the shops.i never do it for a long time,i gave she a call for have lunch together.we havn't meet each other for about two month.  after we had the lunch and go shopping ,beacause i must come back for working ,so i must say byebye to she.  long live the friendship``~~  
  小艾溜溜 要注意时态哦,说了yesterday得跟was吧。没细看,几个小问题说一下,i didn't(wasn't) happy, i gave she(her), say byebye to she(her).   加油~
  just like a diary..    
  in the first section &i carried them and gone home& maybe &went& is perfect,do you think so?  
  hehe...thanks for your help,outtowner\austsquall\二月二号天气雪and 花心叶子‘s husbent.    today i will go to a wedding,the bridegroom is my husbent's friend,they make friendship for severl years.last night i even thinked about what i dress for the wedding,my husbent spoken to me that you are not the bride(新娘)hehe~~.i didn't say nothing.i thought dressing beautiful means respect(尊重)bride and groom.      ==========================================================  hehe...thanks for your help,outtowner\austsquall\二月二号天气雪and 花心叶子‘s husbent.    today i will go to a wedding(.)the bridegroom is my (husband's) friend(.)they (have been friends) for severl years.last night i even (thought) about what i dress for the wedding,my (husband) (said,&
you are not the bride(新娘)&)hehe~~.i didn't say (anything).i thought dressing beautiful means (respecting动名词用法)(尊重) (the) bride and (the) groom.  
  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 10:25:50 
    I got up at seven o‘clock this morning.It is cloudy outside .I hoped it wouldn’t rain.My dear will come back home this evening.He always comes back on Fridays and leaves home on Mondays.He is working in another city,so we rang the telephone every day.I am gong to make a good dinner for him.He likes vegetables and soup. These foods are beneficial to health.      Have a good weekend for everybody!              ============================================================    I got up at seven o’clock this morning. It (was) cloudy. I hoped it wouldn’t rain. My dear will come back home this evening. He always comes back on Fridays and leaves home on Mondays. He is working in another city, (and) so we (talk over phone) every day. I am going to make a good dinner for him. He likes vegetables and soup. These foods are (good for) health. Have a good weekend!  he is woking in another city should be he works in another你想表达的意思是你老公在另一个城市工作,这里用现在进行时 不妥。
  作者:小艾溜溜 回复日期: 23:21:03 
    Today just i get(got)(in)(the) office i can't(couldn't) stop (working)until 12:00 aclock .at the moment i sow(saw) my mobile have one note,hehe~~it was form(from) my friend rabbit,she (was looking around in the shops因为她正在逛商店)looked round the shops.i never(have not done it) do it for a long time,(so)i gave she(her宾格) a call for have(ing) lunch together.we havn't meet each other for about two month(复数).    after we had the lunch(Then we went shopping after we had lunch) and go shopping ,beacause i must come back for working ,so i must say byebye to she.(so 和 because 重复了i said bye to her because i must go back to work)    long live the friendship``~~  
      作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 17:59:48 
    This morning my dear and me didn’t wake up until the bell rang. After breakfast, we had a wash. Then we went to HuaQiangBei Street for fix his notebook PC. We went to there by subway. There were much people on the road. When we had arrived the firm for fix PC, we found today was rest day. The computer’s working time is from Monday to Friday. In the end, we decided left. I would come here again next Monday.         =========================================================      作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 17:59:48 
    This morning my dear and (I )didn’t wake up until the bell rang. After breakfast, we had a (bath). Then we went to HuaQiangBei Street for fix his notebook PC. We went (to在这里不应该有这个词) there by subway. There were (many) people (in the street). When we arrived (at) the firm for fix PC, we found today (is public holiday). The (company’s )working time is from Monday to Friday. In the end, we (decided to leave). I would come here again next Monday.         
  楼猪在更新啊啊哈
  谢谢你呀,太极阴阳少人修 
  楼猪都不回话的郁闷
  大家多交流探讨才有提高,加油啊practice makes perfect
  前两天没写,今天一定接着写,先听课,呵呵
  I felt a little tired because my cat spoiled my sleeping last night. I got up late and spent the whole day online. Sometimes I read some latest news and talked with my net friends. They are all friendly girls. We often had a chat about fashion and thought about how to make us more beautiful. I also learned English and memorized some new words today. The time passed quickly and I need to go to bed.
  Yesterday the PC service station called me that my notebook had been fixed. I will take it back today. After a bath, I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. I mixed it with some MILO. MILO is one of chocolate drink. I love the taste of it. Today is March 5. I must pay the home mortgage loan.
What a busy day!
  Before severl days ago,my tortoises were wake up.they sleeping all the winter,i think spring is coming the weather turnning warmer.they must wake up and talk a walk. hehe~~ i took them from the box,i found one of them the eyes was closed.and filled with a piece of white thin skin.it couldn't see anything i'm very worried about it .then i searched the information from the pc.and told my sister to buy some medicine.
  谢谢你!太极阴阳少人修,这名字有点怪,呵呵~~
  Before(删除BOFORE) severl days ago,my tortoises were wake up.they (HAVE BEEN SLEEPING)sleeping all the winter,i think spring is coming the weather IS turnning warmer.they must wake up and talk a walk. hehe~~ i took them from the box,i found one of them the eyes wasWERE closed.and filled with a piece of white thin skin.it couldn't see anything i'm very worried about it .then i searched the information from the pc.and told my sister to buy some medicine时态错的比较多
  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 22:38:51 
    I felt a little tired because my cat spoiled my sleeping last night. I got up late and spent the whole day online. Sometimes I read some latest news and talked with my net friends. They are all friendly girls. We often had a chat about fashion and thought about how to make us more beautiful. I also learned English and memorized some new words today. The time passed quickly and I need to go to bed.   =====================================================
    I felt a little tired because my cat spoiled my sleeping last night. I got up late and spent the whole day online. I read some latest news and talked with my net friends. They are all friendly girls. We often (have) a chat about fashion and (think) about how to make us more beautiful. (In addition另外,很常用), I learned English and (studied) some new words today. The time passed quickly and I need to go to bed.   
  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 11:45:45 
    Yesterday the PC service station called me that my notebook had been fixed. I will take it back today. After a bath, I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. I mixed it with some MILO. MILO is one of chocolate drink. I love the taste of it. Today is March 5. I must pay the home mortgage loan. What a busy day!  =======================================================  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 11:45:45 
    Yesterday the PC service station (told) me that my notebook had been fixed. I will take it back today. After a bath, I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. I mixed it with some MILO. MILO is (a kind of) chocolate drink. I love the taste of it. Today is March 5. I must pay the home mortgage loan. What a busy day!  
  Tomorrow is March 8.looking this word we can know that day is women's Day.Today i recieved a note form my friend.He said that happy Women's Day to you.i felt a little sad.beacause i'm not a girl but a woman from now on.i got married.  How fast the time is turnning!
  I will soon receive a Mobile Hard disk from a friend, Fang. She is in Beijing. I saw her during the Spring Festival. How nice she is! When I said I hadn’t a Mobile Hard disk, she told me she would send me a one. I left Beijing in November 2006, and I have been in Shenzhen for more than one year. I have never been here before. I have made a great number of friends during the time. I am finding the friendship very warm.
again, happy weekend~
  today is a free day,i play with the PC all the day.i don't do anything.in the web i talking with my friend\old collegues \classmate. asked them about lift and work.an old friend he had beard.but i still recognized him at once.he told my that he must shave them off.beacause his wife hate that.hehe~~he
  Last Saturday, we went to Guangzhou for buying some furniture. Guangzhou is 170 kilometers away from Shenzhen. We went there by train. We ordered a sofa, two cabinets, curtains, a carpet, a floor lamp and so on. We don’t need to carry them, because the furniture shop offers delivery service. We have received them and have just put them in our room. Now our room looks more beautiful than before.
  There are a great many black beetles in our kitchen. They are creeping everywhere. They are so abominable! Up to now, I have bought many kinds of toxicant for killing them, but the black beetles are still living. Oh! It drives me crazy! Today I shouted to them, “I request you to leave my kitchen! Please keep distance from me!” Certainly, the beetles didn’t obey my orders. By the way, could you introduce me some good toxicant?
  有点小改动,上面的那个作废    There are a great many black beetles in our kitchen. They crept everywhere. They are so abominable! Up to now, I have bought many kinds of toxicant for killing them, but the black beetles are still living. Oh! They drive me crazy! Today I shouted to them, “I request you to leave my kitchen! Please keep distance from me!” Certainly, the black beetles didn’t obey my orders. By the way, could you introduce me some good toxicant?
  It’s nine o’clock. I haven’t had breakfast yet. I called my baby half an hour ago, because I had a bad dream about him. He told me that it wasn’t true, but I can’t get happy now. It’s warm outside. I am finding I haven’t gone shopping lately, so I will buy some cloths this afternoon. I will send a message to my friend, Xiaocao and ask her if she want to go shopping with me. In a way, shopping is the most beautiful things for women.
  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 18:28:38 
    I will soon receive a Mobile Hard disk from a friend, Fang. She is in Beijing. I saw her during the Spring Festival. How nice she is! When I said I hadn’t a Mobile Hard disk, she told me she would send me a one. I left Beijing in November 2006, and I have been in Shenzhen for more than one year. I have never been here before. I have made a great number of friends during the time. I am finding the friendship very warm.  ==================================================    作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 18:28:38 
    I will soon receive a Mobile Hard disk from a friend, Fang. She is in Beijing. I saw her during the Spring Festival. How nice she is! When I said I hadn’t a Mobile Hard disk, she told me she would send me (one). I left Beijing in November 2006, and I have been in Shenzhen for more than one year. I (had) never been here before. I have made a great number of friends during (the period of) time. I am finding the friendship very warm.  
  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 21:17:35 
    Last Saturday, we went to Guangzhou for buying some furniture. Guangzhou is 170 kilometers away from Shenzhen. We went there by train. We ordered a sofa, two cabinets, curtains, a carpet, a floor lamp and so on. We don’t need to carry them, because the furniture shop offers delivery service. We have received them and have just put them in our room. Now our room looks more beautiful than before.  ==================================================  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 21:17:35 
    Last Saturday, we went to Guangzhou to (buy) some furniture. Guangzhou is 170 kilometers away from Shenzhen. We went there by train. We ordered a sofa, two cabinets, curtains, a carpet, a floor lamp and so on. We don’t need to carry them, because the furniture shop offers delivery service. We have received them and have just put them in our room. Now our room looks more beautiful than before.  
      作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 9:27:38 
    It’s nine o’clock. I haven’t had breakfast yet. I called my baby half an hour ago, because I had a bad dream about him. He told me that it wasn’t true, but I can’t get happy now. It’s warm outside. I am finding I haven’t gone shopping lately, so I will buy some cloths this afternoon. I will send a message to my friend, Xiaocao and ask her if she want to go shopping with me. In a way, shopping is the most beautiful things for women.  ===================================================      作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 9:27:38 
    It’s nine o’clock. I haven’t had breakfast yet. I called my baby half an hour ago, because I had a bad dream about him. He told me that it wasn’t true, but I can’t get happy now. It’s warm outside. I am finding I haven’t gone shopping lately, so I will buy some (clothes) this afternoon. I will send a message to my friend, Xiaocao and ask her if she (would like to) go shopping with me. In a way, shopping is the most beautiful (thing) for women.  
      作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 22:54:11 
    有点小改动,上面的那个作废        There are a great many black beetles in our kitchen. They crept everywhere. They are so abominable! Up to now, I have bought many kinds of toxicant for killing them, but the black beetles are still living. Oh! They drive me crazy! Today I shouted to them, “I request you to leave my kitchen! Please keep distance from me!” Certainly, the black beetles didn’t obey my orders. By the way, could you introduce me some good toxicant?  ========================================================      作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 22:54:11 
    有点小改动,上面的那个作废        There are a great many black beetles in our kitchen. They crept everywhere. They are so abominable! Up to now, I have bought many kinds of toxicant (to kill) them, but the black beetles are still living. Oh! They drive me crazy! Today I shouted to them, “I request you to leave my kitchen! Please keep distance from me!” Certainly, the black beetles didn’t obey my orders. By the way, could you introduce me some good toxicant?  
  Yesterday my baby knocked off early, so we were going to have his hair cut after the dinner. He should have his hair cut once a month, but he hadn’t done this for half one month, because he was very busy during the period of time. The barbers’ is nearly from our home, so we went there on feet. It was nine o’clock when we arrived at the barber’s shop. There were many customers in the shop. The NO.10 barber was requested to serve my baby. “How do you like it?” the barber asked. My baby said, “Just trim, please.” He finished this in twenty minutes. We all felt well about his new hair style and the barber knocked 10% off the price. Then we went home.
  不管怎样,支持一个先
  today my friends plan to have a dinner tomorrow.please let me have a look we havn't seen each other for three mouthes.now it's spring the weather is very well.warm and cool.we want to go shopping.hehe~~womon like this.like beautiful clothes new shoes and change thire hear.usually they get together just talk about her family husband pets clothes food...
  上面是补N天前的。。。
       作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 13:24:20 
    Yesterday my baby knocked off early, so we were going to have his hair cut after the dinner. He should have his hair cut once a month, but he hadn’t done this for half one month, because he was very busy during the period of time. The barbers’ is nearly from our home, so we went there on feet. It was nine o’clock when we arrived at the barber’s shop. There were many customers in the shop. The NO.10 barber was requested to serve my baby. “How do you like it?” the barber asked. My baby said, “Just trim, please.” He finished this in twenty minutes. We all felt well about his new hair style and the barber knocked 10% off the price. Then we went home.   =====================================================       作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 13:24:20 
    Yesterday my baby knocked off early, so we (had) his hair cut after (the去掉) dinner. He should have his hair cut once a month, but he hadn’t done this for (one and a half months), because he (had been) very busy during the period of time. The barbers’ is (near) our home, so we went there on feet. It was nine o’clock when we arrived at the barber’s shop. There were many customers in the shop. The NO.10 barber was requested to serve my baby. “How do you like it?” the barber asked. My baby said, “Just trim, please.” He finished this in twenty minutes. We all felt well about his new hair style and the barber knocked 10% off the price. Then we went home.
  I flied to Beijing in February this year, because my parents were in Beijing and the Spring Festival was coming. It is (a) custom that (all family members) would have a dinner together on the last day of one year. A great many young people went back (to) parents’ in Spring Festival. That’s why the traffic was very bad during the Spring Festival. When I arrived (at) the airport, I was finding I (hadn’t bought) any presents for my parents. (So) I bought some special cookies at the airport while I was waiting for the plane. I thought the cookies were (cheap), but (my love for them) was precious. I (missed) my (family), because I hadn’t (gone back home) for one year.
  I flied ?
I flew !    I was finding ?
I found !    knocked off early?????
hope he wasn't hurt :-)    
  Thanks for your correction.    &knock off& stands for &finish work&. He finished work early that day instead of getting hurt.
  一边学新概念一边写日记吧!觉得这样还可以学些东西,把课文变成我的日记。力求把要掌握的东西都学会!  today i read a shout stroy about a man who went to theatre last week.he said that last week he went to the theatre,he had a good seat ,he was very happy.the play was very intreseting but he didn't enjoy it.a young man and a young woman were sitting behind he and they were talking loudly.he couldn't hear any from the actors he got angry.and turned around but the couple young people didn't pay any attention.he couldn't bear it and said &i can't hear one word&,the man said rudely &it's none of your business,this is a private conversation&.  hehe~~watched that i smiled.  i think the man still angry and feel laughable in the future.
  This morning, when I was learning English, the telephone rang. It was an English school.  She asked, “Miss Jin, this is Metro International English Centre. Would you like to have a test to your English be free?”   I said, “Yes, I’d like to.”   She said, “Thank you! Are you free this afternoon?”   “Yes! I am free today.” I said.  “Our address is No.32 Renminnan Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen. Could you arrive at our school at half past one this afternoon?” She asked.  “Yes.” I answered.  “Ok, thank you, Miss Jin. If you couldn’t find us, please call me. Our telephone number is . See you later.”  “See you!”  I have already finished the test. Though the test, I found my English was better than before. I have to study English hard, because I have entered for “Public English Test System level 3” The test is in September. I hope I could pass it.  
  On Sunday evening, I baked a big cheese cake. How did I make it? Let me tell you. First of all, we must prepare these things, 100 grams of Cream Cheese, 3 eggs, 35 grams of flour, 30 grams of sugar and 60 grams of milk. After that, we can make it now. At first, we mix the Cream Cheese and the milk, and then we take the eggs and the flour into it. We must mix up this hard. At last we take the mixture into the oven and bake it at 200 degree. If you make a cheese cake in the way I showed you, I think you also can have a success.
  make sucess就OK啦
  我这个名字很怪么,其实是一个太极拳里的啦,太极阴阳少人修,吞吐开阖问刚柔
  sorry i made a mistake just now , success
  这样很好。
  I'm 英爛
  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 19:55:39 
    This morning, when I was learning English, the telephone rang. It was an English school.    She asked, “Miss Jin, this is Metro International English Centre. Would you like to have a test to your English be free?”     I said, “Yes, I’d like to.”     She said, “Thank you! Are you free this afternoon?”     “Yes! I am free today.” I said.    “Our address is No.32 Renminnan Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen. Could you arrive at our school at half past one this afternoon?” She asked.    “Yes.” I answered.    “Ok, thank you, Miss Jin. If you couldn’t find us, please call me. Our telephone number is . See you later.”    “See you!”    I have already finished the test. Though the test, I found my English was better than before. I have to study English hard, because I have entered for “Public English Test System level 3” The test is in September. I hope I could pass it.  ===================================================  作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 19:55:39 
    This morning, when I was learning English, the telephone rang. It was an English school.    She asked, “Miss Jin, this is Metro International English Centre. Would you like to (have a free test on your English?” )    I said, “Yes, I’d like to.”     She said, “Thank you! Are you free this afternoon?”     “Yes! I am free today.” I said.    “Our address is No.32 Renminnan Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen. Could you arrive at our school at half past one this afternoon?” She asked.    “Yes.” I answered.    “Ok, thank you, Miss Jin. If you couldn’t find us, please call me. Our telephone number is . See you later.”    “See you!”    I have already finished the test. (Through) the test, I found my English was better than before. I have to study English hard, because I have entered for “Public English Test System level 3” The test is in September. I hope I could pass it.  
      作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 13:01:03 
    On Sunday evening, I baked a big cheese cake. How did I make it? Let me tell you. First of all, we must prepare these things, 100 grams of Cream Cheese, 3 eggs, 35 grams of flour, 30 grams of sugar and 60 grams of milk. After that, we can make it now. At first, we mix the Cream Cheese and the milk, and then we take the eggs and the flour into it. We must mix up this hard. At last we take the mixture into the oven and bake it at 200 degree. If you make a cheese cake in the way I showed you, I think you also can have a success.   =======================================================      作者:花心叶子 回复日期: 13:01:03 
    On Sunday evening, I baked a big cheese cake. How did I make it? Let me tell you. First of all, we must prepare these things, 100 grams of Cream Cheese, 3 eggs, 35 grams of flour, 30 grams of sugar and 60 grams of milk. After that, we can make it now. At first, we mix the Cream Cheese and the milk, and then we (add the eggs and the flour.) We must mix up (these hard). At last we take the mixture into the oven and bake it at 200 degree. If you make a cheese cake in the way I showed you, I think you can have a success (too).   
  My baby had a four-day vacation in Easter Day. Easter Day is a Western Holiday. We enjoyed ourselves during these days. We didn’t get up until we wake up. We ate many kinds of good food and drank some special tea. We bought some books from Shenzhen bookshop. Including English books and fashion magazines. The holidays passed quickly, I felt it wasn’t enough. We made a decision, we would go to Guangzhou Wile Animal Park during the next holiday, Qingming Festival.
  wild animal park?
  深圳书城 Shenzhen Bookmall  广州香江野生动物园 Guangzhou Xiangjiang Safari Park    We didn’t get up until we wake up.  ======  感觉从前即使在睡眠状态也时常到处走动走动~
    My baby had a four-day vacation in Easter Day  ======  my son 或者 my daughter 比较好,my baby 感觉还没断奶似的~
  很好,坚持,但要学着写规范的书面语。  不要一开始就太口语化。
  谢谢大家的帮忙。我管我老公叫MY BABY,呵呵
    谢谢大家的帮忙。我管我老公叫MY BABY,呵呵  ======  果然还没断奶~~~
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博}

我要回帖

更多关于 w3school 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信