100分,求给我一篇英语作文一百字英语感谢信作文,...

失学儿童的感谢信
编辑点评:
写出一篇优秀的高考英语作文,需要日常的积累练习以及良好的写作技巧,来看看小编为你整理的高考作文写作技巧吧。
假如你是一名失学儿童,名叫李华,你有幸得到在广州工作的Mr. Brown的资助,可以重返校园。2007年的9月20日,你给Mr. Brown写了一封信,内容如下:
★ 收到钱和书后能重返校园,非常感激;
★ 在老师的帮助下,学习有了很大的进步,受到老师的表扬和鼓励;
★ 决心更加努力学习,取得更大的进步;
★ 盼望见到Mr. Brown,希望他寄来一张照片。
注意:1. 书信应包括以上所有要点,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
2. 词数:100左右。
Dear Mr. Brown,
I&m very grateful to have received the money and books you sent me. I couldn&t have returned to school without your help. Thanks a lot. I have been working hard since I went back to school. I have made great progress in my studies with the help of my teachers. They often praise me and encourage me. Without your help, I might have left school and couldn&t have got such a good education. I have made up my mind to study harder and make greater progress.
How are you getting on with your life and work? I&d like to see you, but I have no opportunity to do so. Would you please send me a photo of yourself?
Thank you again and best wishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
一篇英语作文,即是若干的单词加若干的语法的集合体。但是你必须要学会巧妙运用它们之间组合的艺术,才能形成一篇好文章。并获得考核者的亲睐,下面这个系列是高考英语作文指导,本篇为对学生汉英翻译能力的培养。希望对你有益!
最新2014高考英语作文指导信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2014
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:求一篇英语作文100词数
求一篇英语作文100词数 100
假设你是李华,TIM是你笔友,一直希望来中国教英语。得知前进中学需要一位英语老师后,你写信搞术他相关情况,主要为(1时间为一学期2教两个班英语口语,每周十节课3负责学校的英语课外活东,每周一次。待遇每月4000元,另提供往返机票、免费住宿
Dear Tim,
&& How are you?How are you getting along with your work?I am very gald to hear from you.You have said that you hope to teach English in China.Now I get a piece of news that the Qian Jin Middle School needs an English,I think you can do the job so I write to you.The school has an English&teacher who can teach oral English for two classes one term,and there are ten lessons a week,and take charge of the English activities outside of the English class once a week.If you get the job,you can earn 4000 yuan every month,and the school provides the plane tickets for your coming and returning,and free living confitions.Hope you come to China soon!
&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
其他回答 (1)
这行吗&& 你看看&&& 希望对你有帮助 谢谢
Dear Tim,
&& How are you?I am very gald to hear from you.You have said that you hope to teach English in China.Now I get a piece of news that the Qian Jin Middle School needs an English,I think you can do the job so I write to you.The school has an English&teacher who can teach oral English for two classes one term,and there are ten lessons a week,and take charge of the English activities outside of the English class once a week.If you get the job,you can earn 4000 yuan every month,and the school provides the plane tickets for your coming and returning,and free living confitions.Hope you come to China soon!
&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇竞选班长的英语作文一百字左右
求一篇竞选班长的英语作文一百字左右 20
The boy students in our class were preparing to run for monitor. Hearing the news, we girls were full of iaterest and curiosity. We were in bigh spirits and went to listen to their competltive speech. We decided to put our sacred vote to the most suitable person after careful consideration.The first one who stood up to speak was Yin Xing, who was very active in physical and recreational activities. He pledged to enrich our school life by leading us in singing and dancing and playing games.The second speaker was Tong Sheng, who was smart and ceonomical and good at planning, He said be would arrange fox our budget in class activities.The speeches went on. My eyes fell on Jiang Xin, who sat in a corner, listening attentively. That boy was quiet and always readyto help others in their studies. He could play basketball and dance gracefully. I asked him why he did not run for monitor. He said he was no good. Hearing us talking, someone shouted,"Jiang Xin, why not join in and run for monitor?" Jiang Xin stood up. embarrassed,"I am no good. If anyone is in need of me, I am ready to help. That's all."The time had come for us to count the votes. And to my delight ,Jiang Xin received the most votes and was elected monitor.
是自己竞选
把全部改成第一人称啊,呵呵O(∩_∩)O~
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导100分 求一篇英语作文:《我的大学同学》80~120单词左右,不要网上复制的~!!_百度知道
100分 求一篇英语作文:《我的大学同学》80~120单词左右,不要网上复制的~!!
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,一百字左右_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,一百字左右
条件:1:每逢心情不好的时候,我就会去爬山。 2:今天英语考试没考好。3:山顶美丽的景色使我意识到学习犹如激丁篙干蕻妨戈施恭渐登山,只要努力就会到达山顶。 4:现在感觉好多了。 一百字左右就行
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Today English examination didn't test good. I went to climb my &love mountain&. When in a bad mood, I will go to climb the mountain. Mountain, the beautiful scenery made me realize that learning is like a mountain, as long as efforts will reach the top of the mountai激丁篙干蕻妨戈施恭渐n. Now I feel much better.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇高一英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信