上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢他是一个英国男孩 用英语怎么说_百度知道
他是一个英国男孩 用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
He is a British boy英国人通常喜欢成自己为British人,他们很介意被说错自己的来历,如果你不知道他是来自英格兰苏格兰还是哪里,就称他为 British
这提示选择单词的适当形式填空 england
哦 那你要填 English ['iŋɡliʃ] adj. 英国人的;英国的;英文的不可以填给的那个词的,给的是名词,需要填写的是一个形容词He is an English boy
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他5条回答
He is an English boy.
He is a Britain boy.
He is an English boy.
he is a England boy
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新目标英语七年级上册Unit 2 基础训练及参考答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
新目标英语七年级上册Unit 2 基础训练及参考答案
||文档简介
总评分4.0|
浏览量50083
&&新&#8203;目&#8203;标&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;七&#8203;年&#8203;级&#8203;上&#8203;册&#8203;U&#8203;n&#8203;i&#8203;t&#8203; &#03; &#8203;基&#8203;础&#8203;训&#8203;练&#8203;及&#8203;参&#8203;考&#8203;答&#8203;案&#8203;,&#8203;典&#8203;明&#8203;中&#8203;学&#8203;石&#8203;春&#8203;晖&#8203;,&#8203;石&#8203;春&#8203;晖
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢推荐阅读&&
2011年第五届英国游学感想
日期: 浏览:555
匆忙中的小憩
  早晨被室友从床上拽下来,一如往日,当我重新爬回床上准备睡个回笼觉时,一个大炸弹赶走了睡意:
  今天下午去"British Museum" ,去大英博物馆!可以看到向往已久的木乃伊!从中国“借”去的文物!希腊神话的任务雕像!房东太太的美味早餐!
  呃…… 跑题了,我去吃Breakfast
  终于熬到了下午,但由于早上过于激动。相机、水瓶、铅笔盒全部被我落在了家里!真过分!算了,不说这个了,大英博物馆不想科技馆那样令我大失所望。不用劝坐在椅子上玩手机。
  看看我都去了哪些国家。
  和古埃及的木乃伊打了招呼后,急忙去陪维纳斯参加舞会,舞会上和宙斯同学寒暄一阵,被哈迪斯拉去愚弄战神。最后被愤怒的战神扔回了中国。
  说实在的,当我参观英国的战利品时,真的有一种想揍人的冲动。第一次!我首先赞同,英国人是海盗出身!你知道吗?他们掠夺我们的文物就算了,还要破坏文物。编钟他们就只带回国两个,还有一个是坏得。但实际上,他们是拿走了一套编钟!那其他的呢?难不成是半路扔了?还有,中国的瓷器,为什么上面还有外国人?
  天哪?我觉得又有一股怒火在血中奔腾,握笔的手指好像又紧了一下。
  就这样吧。总而言之,言而总之,大英博物馆真的很有趣,我也会履行朋友的诺言:
  十年后再聚大英博物馆!
  大英博物馆游记
  大英博物馆始建于1753年,功10个展馆,一千四百多件藏品……
  小雨、小雨,淅沥沥沥沥的天气。我们来到了大英博物馆。那是一个很美丽的地方,有绿树,有蓝天,小鸟在飞,天上白云朵朵……
  伦敦正直细雨蒙蒙的天气,在远处眺望。伦敦仿佛又回到了十九世纪的雾都,习习凉风夹杂着微微的雨丝打在皮肤上,并不像北京的雨那般激烈,而是柔和的像伦敦特有的气息一般沁人心脾。
  一进门,首先映入眼帘的是华丽明亮的玻璃屋顶。在老师再一再二也有再三再四的强调了问题后,我们踏上了征途。
  刚在地图上找完攻击地点,我和Grace就兴冲冲的跑上了二楼、希腊、罗马都在那里!
  但是,我们先到了埃及。
  也不是抱怨啦,毕竟埃及是我喜欢的地方这一。
  伴随着图坦卡蒙中诅咒在耳边的回响,我们进入了埃及馆。法老面具上,空洞的眼睛似乎有一瞬间转向了我。明晃晃的灯光突然仿佛不存在。一般,我似乎坠入了千年前的古墓,陪葬的物品们在黑暗中闪着幽默的光。我赶紧奔出墓室。谁知面前横着几具小男孩的枯骨,似乎是被活埋的,死前苦苦的挣扎仍然定格在扭曲的身上,黑黑的眼眶中,似乎有什么元年在看着我……
  等等 醒醒!!!别做白日梦啦!!!
  希腊、罗马?抱歉字数快超了,不写了。
  下一站,中国
  半路上,Grace就提醒我,包里有什么又硬又不值钱的东西没?一会儿砸玻璃去!!!
  然后呢?
  没关系,没关系,不就是从中国抢了点儿东西,不仅毁了,还不还了嘛。有什么可生气的,只不过让人想杀人而已。连折磨的欲望都没有呢!!
  青花瓷、青铜器、唐三彩、观音像、钱……
  一边走动着,一边加重牙齿咬合的力度。
  不行、牙疼。
  在中国馆,到处都可以看到黄皮肤、黑眼睛的中国人,他们多半凝视着展柜中珍贵的文物,或是低着头,在沉思……
  那些文物在思念故乡吗?
  许久,当心中的燎原之火终于平息,心底,又有些五味杂陈。
  为什么,那些原本属于中国的东西,会在这儿呢?
  如果清朝不那么腐败,如果中国不那么弱小,如果人民站起来反抗,如果……
  那些如果已随着历史化为尘埃,永远的变成了如果。
  失去的东西永远也不会回来。
  圆明园的毁灭是中国史上一道永恒的伤疤,我们不会试图掩盖,不会选择沉默,我们会铭记它,铭记中国受到的耻辱,将来要保护中国!!!
  嗯,雄心不错,喝茶!
  走出大英博物馆,心情也平复了许多,我们相约十年之后再来一次,不知那时,我们会有怎样的心情,总之……
  游大英博物馆
  早上,在去往集合点的车上,我按耐不住内心的激动,大英博物馆!是我们全家人都美梦以求的地方啊!早就听妈妈说,这里汇聚了来自世界各个角落的风情各异的吴文。今天终于可以亲自大饱眼福了,我的心情还真有些激动呢!
  还没进入馆内,我的相机里就已经储进了几十张照片。宏伟的外景,古老的建筑,和中国钢筋水泥的博物馆风格迥异。进入馆内,高顶天花板上雕刻着哥特式的花纹,下拉神话众神的半身雕像在昏黄的灯光下发出神秘的色彩。由于对埃及的狂热兴趣。我连拉带拽地把同伴拖了进去。果然,埃及馆一点儿都没有让我失望,刚踏进如大门,一具干尸就紧紧牵住了我的目光,仔细一看,原来是古埃及的一个妇女,看着那双空洞洞的眼睛,我不禁感到后背一阵发寒,赶忙拉上同伴离开了这里。
  走进一到长廊,两旁尽是法老的半身石像,从石头上的斑斑驳驳中就能看出它历尽沧桑。请同学帮我照了几张后,我记下这四个字:古老、神圣。
  紧接着,我们又参观了中国馆,在此就不详细写了,你懂的……
  走出博物馆,我饱览够了眼福,甚至感觉内心充实了很多。我领略了大英王国悠久而古老的传承,不仅深深震撼了我,也在此让我更深深地爱上了这个美丽的国家——英国。
  大英博物馆之游
  当我踏上英国这片土地,空气、环境、人文、动物使我深深迷恋上这个国家。大英博物馆的餐馆,使我对英国的印象更加深刻。
  来到博物馆,我首先被它的外观震撼了,几个珠子支撑着,很有安全感。走进大英博物馆,我先进了埃及馆。那里有哈多东西,有法老雕塑,还有许多神灵的样式。最有意思的是,一个长长的手臂,它是从一个巨型法老身上砍下来的。
  之后,我们又来到了希腊馆,雅典娜,宙斯的雕塑都伫立在我的眼前,许许多多的战神貌似保卫者自己的国土。
  中国,是我最喜欢的馆。其中,它包含了玉器、变种,还有唐三彩。一共有两套变种,是在春秋战国时期的,哪些玉器也制作的金美绝伦。编钟的顺序由小到大,上面的纹路非常漂亮。
  但是,不论是精美的玉器、悦耳的编钟,还是神奇的唐三彩,我最喜欢的还是佛像。 它御寒了千年的历史,挨尽千刀万剐,风吹雨打,最终而形成。这是多么惊人啊!佛像的美丽都是来自古人一刀一笔,眼角、耳朵都刻画的淋漓尽致。
  这次大英博物馆只有给我感触许多,这些艺术品的样式使我惊叹,也使我敬佩他们的做工。真希望下一次还会来的。
   Friday
  Dear diary:
  This is the third day we have been to England and we went to the Natural history museum.We saw a lot of animals' bone and dinosaur bone,some are big and some are small.At last we saw a lot of beautiful butterfly.We learn a lot of things today too.It's very funny,Do you think so?
   Saturday
  Dear diary:
  Hi!Today is a sunny day.and we went to the Buckingham.It's the most beautiful place.I have ever seen.It's luxurious and wonderful.We learned a lot of history about the Buckingham place.I like it very much.
   Sunday
  Dear diary:
  Today we are very happy.Because we can visit Cambridge all the day.In the morning.We took a bus to Cambridge.Firstly,we saw the college where my teacher study.then we visited Kings college、Queens college and a lot of colleges.Then we took pictures of math bridge and went to a church.That's all.
   Monday
  Dear diary:
  Good evening!I was very happy in the shop today.This is the first time I went shopping.I was very happy and I saw a lot of beautiful things.I tired many T-shirt on,because I wanted to buy one.At last,I bought a black T-shirt.It's very comfortable and I like it very much.I like shopping.do you like shopping?
   Monday
  Dear diary:
  Good evening!I was very happy in the shop today.This is the first time I went shopping.I was very happy and I saw a lot of beautiful things.I tired many T-shirt on,because I wanted to buy one.At last,I bought a black T-shirt.It's very comfortable and I like it very much.I like shopping.do you like shopping?
   Tuesday
  Dear diary:
  Hello! Today we went to since museum.We learned a lot of knowledge.I saw a model plane and 5 model cars.The cars were as beautiful as real cars,and it looked very luxurious,I like it very much.I also saw some machina,it's very interesting and it's called "perpetual machina".That's all.
   Wednesday
  Dear diary:
  I had a good day today.Cause we went to a house and had an afternoon tea.The house was big and nice,and the garden was beautiful.we ate some pretty,tasty snacks,and we drank some wonderful tea.I like this place very much,do you like it?
   Thursday
  Dear diary:
  Today's weather was very bad,it was raining all the time and it was very cold.I hope it would be sunny.because today we went to the British museum,and I was very exited when i was on the bus.However,as i have just come in to the museum.I got a big surprise,bcause a lot of things in the British museum was from china.I took a lot of pictures.then I went to the shop and bought some small presents.and we went home early.
  I was extremely nervous .certainly because of the test we were going to have. Was it difficulty? What would it be like? I was asking myself. Apart from me. My friend joy is also very nervous if this test. She said if hadn't got a good work, her teacher would be very disappointed. Come on, it was just a test for testing our English level. Don't be so nervous! There's no pass or fair. Take it easy.
  Then we got to the classroom. We saw our teacher holding papers. Then he gave us the test. The test was quite difficult! There were so many things i was not sure. Well joy didn't do it well too. She was complaining about test! And maybe i would get a very low score.
  In the afternoon we went to see the london eye. It was a very big wheel. We took many photos.
  The spanish children would join us today we were excited about that what do they look like? Will they be happy to see us? I was thinking about that
  Then the spanish children came our classroom
  And immediately, the music began ,they were dancing with each other.
  In the afternoon, we went to the national history museum. It was brilliant! I've learned many knowledge there. I went to see the butterflies. It was the most beautiful butterfly i had ever seen. I took many photos there. Then suddenly i saw a beautiful butterfly flying on my head! At that time, i really want to take this butterfly to my home. But unfortunately i couldn't.
  It was such a great day!
  Today we went to see cambridge. It was very beautiful. We went to see many colleges our teacher said she had studied in cambridge for 8years! And we had to see the college she had studied in. I love cambridge! When i grow up, i will go to this school.
  In the afternoon, went back to our host family. To my surprise,there were two greman girls in our family too. One is called josaphine and another is called xena. They are both 14year old. They were very happy to meet us and quickly made friends with us. We chatted with each other foe a while. I think they are very active and good-looking, i love them!
  Today we went to the backingham palace. It was such a big and beautiful wedding dress which queen elizabeth were on her wedding. It was nearly long and full of tiny white flowers. If i were her, i would be excited with the wedding dress. But then something terrible happened .when i was taaking photos of the dress,a police stopped me. He asked my name. I told him and he looked at my card. Then he told me to follow him. I was really confused and angry. Why did you do that? Why did you disturb me? He took me to that where other students stayed. Then the teacher told me i was late. I felt so embarrassed! What a bad day!
  We went to the home of a wealthy woman to taste english tea today. It was fantastic! It was just like the milk tea in china as well. It was a long way there. We climbed mountains and took photos of the beautiful sceneries. I love the green tress on the mountains.
  When we got to the home of the wealthy woman, we ate quite a lot of cookies and biscuits. Well,unfortunately,it's disgusting !it's too sweet and the quality is poor. I just hate it! After eating all the cookies, we had party in the room. I can play the piano very well. So it's the time to show myself! I played the piano on the party and you know what everyone likes it!
  Back to the host family, i went to walk the dog with the German girls, we played with dog i love it.
  I love it!
  We went to have classes in the morning. We have learned many things about the food in england and in china.
  In the afternoon, we went to the british museum. It's the remarkably big and beautiful inside. But to the honest, i didn't have a good impression of it. As there were many things we didn't understand and wasn't a radio to tell you about the thing you were looking at . In addition, there's so many different kind of things in the museum. We couldn't remember any of them.
  Then. We went back to the host family. We walked the dog with the German girls. Well there was another dog playing on the ground. And our dog and that dog began to play with each other. They were so happy ad tired! I love them!
  Today we went to visit oxford .it was a long way there. I fall asleep on the coach . It took us two hours to get there.
  We went to the library and the church in oxford.
  Well i prefer oxford to Cambridge.mainly because of the scenery and the weather there. It always rains heavily in oxford and the rain will make the weather cool and comfortable. I love oxford. I love the city!
  Wednesday 27 july fish&chips
  We finally arrived in London at about 11:00. It's really a long tired journey and we spent nearly 15 hours on plane. Most of us watched the movie during the journey. The meals on the plane quiet nice ,so none of us felt hungry. When we got off the plane. After arriving in London, we visited our school first,then we had the lunch with Tai food. The lemonade is just like the "Xue Bi"in Chinese.Next we went to see the movie "Harry Potter7". It 's the most exting thing from now. Lastly, we met our host family. They are kind and they have a lovely day,called Henry. It can catch the ball and ware their paw. We had a good time.
  Thursday 28 july
  We went to the London eye in the afternoon. We went to see the 4D movies before the London eye. I took a large number of photos. I can see the house of paliment ,big BEN tower,bridge. The Journey on the London eye took about 30mins,but we still thought it pass away so fast. We had pies for dinner. After dinner,we walked the dog in the kings wool. It 's too big.
  Today we went to Buckingham palace. It's weekend,so we don't need to have the lessons. We saw the change guard in the morning. Then we visited the ST.James Park. Afterwards, i went inside the palace. There was lots of paintings in it. A follower got lost in the palace. We can't find them anywhere. So our teacher called the police. When we arrived at the car park, it's already 7:30. We had pasta as the dinner.
  We went to Cambridge today
  I felt very exciting today. Because i went to the Natural history museum and i saw the dinosaur! I love it ! There lots of mammols on displaying. Then we went to the Buggy park. There are so many butterfly. It's never afraid of human. I buy a cancellor of butterflys there. We had cool pie.
  Trip to Oxford
  Today is 7th August, we took a coach to he Oxford in the morning. On the coach, most of us were eating our lunch,but none of us left rubbish on it. I was listening to the music and talking with Mr QI. When we got off from the car. We all felt very cold. It 's rainy and windy. First, we visit the college and its church. Then we had lunch on the grass. However, it rained suddenly. So we had to run into a shed. A little while later,it stopped rained we moved to black well, the famous book stories, to buy some books. I bought a book about the dinosaur. It took us half an hour to wait for entering. I saw the main building and the dining hall. I don't think it quiet look like which in the film and i felt a little bit disappointed. Afterwards, we return home.
  Trip to Brighton
  Today is Saturday. I am very happy because i didn't have to have lessons. We took a long journey on the train, we finally arrived there at noon. It rained heavily and winded strongly. We visited the second-half market and some lovely stories. Then we arrives at the beach. I tires the Bumjing Jump. It's fantastic and i made myself upside down twice! Next we walked along the beach and put my feet into the water. The sea was cold and its even colder when we got wet. Then sea was cold and its even colder when we got wet. Then,we went to the brighton pier. It's just like an amusement park. I played the roller coast and the merry go round.. I screamed and laughed a lot! How happy was i! Afterword, i had the fish&chips, the most famous traditional English food. Some of us were late because there's something wrong with the machine.But we still arrived croydon early and we had coffee at the train station. What a lovely day !
  The British Museum
  We changed the arrangement today because it's raining and not suitable to visit Greenwich. So we visited the British Museum. First, i went to the China paulion. I saw a lot of jewelry/Chinese mental. I felt very bad,because a lot of valuable things in China was damaged in war or removement. Then i visited several pavilion. There happened an special thing when i pay for gifts in the shop. I gave her $50 to pay 15$,but she only return me$5 back. I didn't notice that a once. A little while later,i noticed it and then returned back to ask for my $30.
  July 28th
  This morning we had a little test. It is our first day at school in London. After the test we introduced ourself to our teacher and we had class. In the afternoon we went to see the London eye,which is the biggest in the world, before we get in the wheel,we went to see a movie about it. The movie is very interesting and exciting. On the wheel, we saw many famous places,such as big ben, the thames river,and so on. I think London is beautiful and the is very fantasy.
  July 29th
  Today is our third day in London. We had class in the morning like yesterday. I am very exciting when the teacher told us that the Spanish students will come to meet us. The Spanish students are very energetic. We sing and danced together and had a good time. In the afternoon we went to the natural history museum.we saw many things in it. I like the dinosaur best. I also see many other kinds of animal sample such as insects,birds,mammals and so on. I bought some sourvenir to remember this visit,i had a good time.
  July 30th
  We went to the buckingham palace,where the queen used to live today. I was a little bit diappointed when we got there because we heard that the queen was not in the palace at the time. We watched the changing of the guard and then we went to a park near the palace. I forget the name of the park.the park is beautiful,and there are many ducks in the lake which made me pleasant(because my farvourit bird bird is duck). Then we went to see the place where the prime minister unfortunately they don't let us in. And then went back to visit the inside of the place which is very magnificent. The only unpleasant thing is when i was visiting the palace, a conservator told me that the police are looking for us and he had to take me to see them. I was a little bit frightened when i heard this and was worried about that if there's something wrong with us. Finally i was told that one of our group member was lost and he told the police and now everything is all right.
  July 31th sunday
  This morning we went to Cambridge university by coach. I learnt that Cambridge has 31 colleges and the first college called Peter House was developed in A.D 1284. I was surprised by that because when we saw that college,it looks only less than 500 years old. Than we went to visit the famous college called kings'. On the way to the kings' college,we developed by two kings. That's why it is not. It has a big church and very beautiful yard. I love Cambridge and i want to be a student of it when i grow up.
  August 2th
  We went to the science museum today. It was a very big museum which has 7 floors. I only saw the ground floor and one floor. The ground floor has a lot of steam machines. Some of them were very big. And there are all kinds of transportations. I love the steam trains best. There are also some space crafts on display include the model of a rocket and some engines. And some of them are real! I took many photos. It was a very interesting museum and i enjoyed the visit there,
  August 5th
  We went to the British museum today. The weather was a little bit rainy,but it doesn't matter. There are many things on display.but i was surprised that nearly everything are not from British but other countries. I thought perhaps they were taken by the British army from there. I went to see the things comes from Egypt,which i interested in most. First, i saw some stone heads and statuaries comes from temples and pyramids. Then i saw many mammies came from Egypt. Some of them looks horrible! I also saw many interesting things. I had a good afternoon in the museum.
  August 6th
  We went to visit Greenwich today. We first visited the national maritime museum where we could see the ships in the past and now,and learn the life on sea. I bought two big books there which were very good. Then we went to visit the royal observatory Greenwich which has a lot of telescopes and the prime meridian. I took many pictures, one was like this.
   星期三 晴
  今天我们来到了英国的首都伦敦,但是我又高兴又不高兴,不高兴的是离开了父母,高兴的是开始了我的英国之旅。首先,我们来到了饭店吃饭,大概吃了四道菜吧!然后,我们就去看《哈利。波特》第7部(下),进到电影院的剧场时,人一个都没有,我感到很尴尬。晚上我们回到了寄宿家庭,这家的主人非常的友善,还有一条可爱的小狗。晚饭吃的是英国的传统食品(薯条、鱼)。
   星期四 晴
  今天很想妈妈。但是也很高兴,因为今天去“伦敦眼”,我认为“伦敦眼”其实就是摩天轮。坐在里面可以看到全伦敦。例如:大本钟、伦敦塔、桥等。接下来,我们坐火车回到了我们住的地方。晚上吃的是土豆泥和派。
   星期五 阴
  今天和昨天一样也很想妈妈。今天我们来到了自然历史博物馆。今天和昨天同样坐火车去,先到维多利亚站,然后再换地铁,到自然历史博物馆。刚到了就看到了,恐龙化石。接下俩,我和老师们一起去了“恐龙世界”。好恐怖,但是有的也很可爱,一共有三层,但是我没有全看完,把恐龙的世界看完了,就取逛商场了。给弟弟和妹妹买了一些小礼物,好高兴呀!充实的一天又过去了。
   星期六 晴
  今天是个阳光明媚的一天,但是还是很想妈妈。今天去了白金汉宫,参观皇家卫队换岗,白厅。这三个地方,我最喜欢的地方是白金汉宫,因为它是皇家的一个地方,我们进到了白金汉宫的里面。里面真叫个金碧辉煌,我们又看到了威廉王子的结婚照,还有婚纱、结婚蛋糕。白金汉宫里面非常美丽。I like it very much.
   星期日 晴
  今天也是一个阳光明媚的一天,还是非常想妈妈。今天去了剑桥大学等,非常激动。因为这是一个非常有名的学校,一共31所学院,是分王女、国王等一些学院。我们去了一个教堂,里面非常的古老,我非常喜欢而且还照了一些照片,又去购物了,又给家人买了一些小礼物。I am very happy.
   Monday sunny
  Today we went to the shop,is very boring.i don't like it,but i bought a lot of present for my sister/brother and parents. After we came back our home and ate dinner. I felt very tired. I went to bed so early.
   Tuesday sunny
  Today we went to science museum, i think science museum it was very interesting,because they have a lot of things to do,and we can do experimentation. The science museum has a space mathematic and so on.i visit space and another legation. I can't remember ,because the science museum are very big.after we went to the shop.i bought ball and another toys for my sister and brother.we went to our home.and we have a good supper.
   Wednesday sunny
  Today we went to DA YING museum,the DA YING museum is very famous in the world,they have a lot of famous exhibit. For example:Chinese pictures, Egypt 's pharaoh and so on. After i bought some present for me and my parents. We finish visit and we came back our home.
  Today I got on the plane and flew all the way to London. I felt really uncomfortable on the plane. Because the plane take off at night and I feel really tired. I’m trying to sleep but I can’t. I feel really tired.
  And also the food on the plane too terrible, I ate nothing on the plane. Because there are only cake and eggs. It didn’t taste good.
  Then we get off the plane. I was surprised by what I’ve seen. Beautiful trees all around, clean building, clean street, a few cars. And almost no noise around. I love England .
  In the afternoon, we enjoyed a movie called Harry Potter7. and I really love it. It was amazing.
  In the afternoon, we met our family, they were really kind.
  I’m really crazy today about my exam ,I was like praying. Please ,please tell me if the answer of the question which I don’t know is blue ,black ,yellow ,red or green?
  But at last I haven’t got the right one. I’m sure I’m not going to get to the top class ,maybe I’m the last one in my class! Oh drea!
  It the afternoon we visited the London eye. It was really high, then we got on it. I think it has just stop moving, but any way it’s moving, but any way it is moving, it’s just slow.
  I really love the chips when it was hot. It tastes really crispy and the fish tastes really good too. I really enjoyed it. After dinner we had some ice-cream ,it was great with lots of chocolate and frails on it. I ate a lot. It was really sweat.
  I’ve a nice day.
  Today we went to Buckingham palace which is wonderful. It is a huge palace where the queen live. Our teacher said there was more than 500/600 rooms there. Oh, dear that’s a huge house. It looks really beautiful from the outside. In the morning we first went to see the changing of the guard. But I could only see lots of people. I can’t see any thing!
  In the afternoon, we enjoyed our time in the beautiful palace. There were lots of rooms and I just love it.
  In the evening we had Chinese noodle which is really delicious, then we spend a hole night in a lovely filed with lots of houses. And I even fee one! It was wonderful!
  Today we went to Cambridge. It was a beautiful city and university. It looks beautiful from the inside and outside. I really enjoyed my story there. It was wonderful and you what one of my teacher came from Cambridge university. But she enjoyed her time there. I really want to study in Cambridge.
  The college I like the most is the kings college which bi and beautiful. I really want to go to the kings college. It was really quite when we visited it and I can’t see any students.
  There were two Germen in it.
  In the evening we ate Chinese food which taste good and then I went back to my room and lie right into bed.
  Today we have classes in the morning and I enjoy it very much . because we played computer for the last 15mins. We were tried to see a movie on the computer. But at last we turn out. To play computer games and it was really interesting.
  In the afternoon, we went to try some English tea. I really love the cakes but not the sandwich. The sandwich taste really bad with lots of eggs in it. The cake was made lots of milk and suger. It taste really sweat so l love it. And of course I love the English tea with lots of milk
  Today we went to the British museum, I learned a lot of things there. I love the Chinese part best. All the jewelry looks beautiful. And I learn a lot of things there.
  We spend half an hour in the shop ,looking for things we like. I bought a flute there and one of my friends bought a huge book there with lots of pictures on it. And it looks wonderful.
  In the evening, we’ve had Chinese tea take away. and I love the meat.
  07.26.2011 Tuesday
  In the evening, we got to the airport. Later we got on the plane. And we waited for such a long time on the plane before the plane took off. The plane was quite crowded,but we each had a screen on the back of the seat.so it was pretty comfortable. We also had a pillow and a quilt,it was very warm. The movies on the plane were awesome! They had great movies like "big mands house"&"avatar" also! Our first trip was from Beijing to Istanbul for 10 or more hours! I can't even feel my legs when i got off the plane!!! It was pretty exciting! I slept for a long time and the food were delicious!
  07.27.2011 Wednesday
  We arrived in London at around 10:00 in the morning. First we unpacked our big luggages,then we came to see our school that we'll study tomorrow. Then at noon, we went to this great restaurant down the black called "Anna's restaurant ". We had tai food.it was goooooood !!!! In the afternoon,we went to a great cinema, we saw "Harry Potter7". The stunts and portraits were exciting,and it sure cotascal the director and actors huge amount of money and time. But it sure paid off! At night we (i & other 3 people) went to our host family. They were very friendly and they made us a great dinner,and we all enjoyed it. The family had 6cats&a two-year-old dog,they were cute and lovely. I was tired and i went to bed pretty early,and i had a good night.sleep!
  07.028.2011 Thursday
  In the evening,we went to school,we saw yesterday that was right down the black. We met our teacher Mr mark &Ms Emma. We had a quiz to test our English. It was kind of easy. After a while, we had the packed lunch. The host family packed for us. There was sandwich,chips,chocolate and an apple. In the afternoon,we went to the "London eye". We took a subway there. It was fall and beautiful like a big eye standing in the city. The speed was something like 10cm/s. It was very slow. When we got to the top,and we looked down,people were like little ants moving around on the ground. The sight was clear. The towers were clearly visible. No wonder it's called the "London eye"!
  07.29.2011 Friday
  Today in the morning, at school, we had a party with the Spanish students. They were well/active and out going! We sang songs in English&Spanish. We also danced in circles and with each other! It was fun! And everyone had a great time together! We certainly enjoyed ourselves. In the afternoon.we went to the "natural history museum". It was awesome! There are exhibits of biology,ecology and so on. Some of them were fantastic! 10 minutes before we go,we got to this gift shop and went shopping! There were some great stuff there! Then it's time to go home, we were pretty tired!
  Today is a whole day trip-day today! It was sunny & fine. We went to "Buckingham palace". It was gorgeous & beautiful! As we arrived there, we rested on the grass a bot,it was certainly relaxing. The wind was soft & cool. When it was half past eleven,the change of the guards began. It took 10 minutes,and it was really crowded on the side of the streets. After a while we went to a park in the neigherhood,it was quiet &peaceful. We took a walk there for a long time. Then we took many pictures and bought some souners in the gift shop. Then we went into the buckingham palace to visit inside. It was a clear view of the luxury life in the 19th century. When we were about to come out. Patrick was "reported" to be "lost" but it was just nothing. Then we went back to the host families.
  07.31.2011 Sunday
  In the morning,we took a coach to the "Cambridge".It 's one of the most popular/famous/great universities in the world! It's absolutely amazing and huge. It's quiet&learning atmosphere! My teacher said the more "Cambridge" is because there were so many bridges on the river. We took as many pictures as we can before going to the next scenery. Then we walked into this street and there was a market near it. It was pretty crowded. We were then able to go by ourselves. We had lunch at McDonalds,and went shopping in the market. In the afternoon,we visited more colleges, we also bought an ice_cream. Then we went"big"shopping! It was greaaaaaat! Then we went to the host families and had a great dinner!
  08.01.2011 Monday
  In the morning,we went to school!we met the German students,they were older &bigger than us. There were 30 of them. We were divided into different classes with the Germen. We did some exercises,games&activities. It was pretty fun having classes with them. They were kind of friendly. We all had a good time. In the afternoon,we went shopping in the shopping center. It was a good place to shop around. There many shops&stories. And the things weren't so expensive. It was great!
  08.02.2011 Tuesday
  Today we went to the school with the Germen. We made the posters about a picnic. There were 4 people in our group.me sabrina.max and anna. We also have to vote for the best. And believe it or not, we won! We gone each other a"high five" &all of our posters were hanged up in the hall. In the afternoon,we went to the science museum. It wad huge and full of science. And we had a great time there. In the gift on the first floor,there were some really funny toys,like farting putty and squishy balls, which were very interesting.
  08.03.2011 Wednesday
  It was a sunny day. This afternoon,we went to an English family and drank afternoon tea. As we got out of the train station,it was actually just 5mins to the lady's home.but we went on a mountain and went around the mountain. It was such a long walk&i almost fainted…… Then it was a lontg time before we got to the house. We rested in the near garden. It was cool and relaxing. We got some juice from the kitchen inside. They started playing the piano,and they put some snaks on the table. It was delicious and we got some real tea. It red tea with milk. It was kind of different from the Chinese tea. But it was tasty any wau.
  08.04.2011 Thursday
  One of the most famous museums in England! It 's famous,big and beautiful. There are "stuff" from Greece/China/England/Egypt,and so on. But it was pretty interesting. There were potteries and hand-make things and scary mummies. And the 10 expositions were petty exciting. There were petty full of things. There were two shops on the first floor,one big&one small. There were lots of great things in it.
  08.05.2011 Friday
  We did lots of music with the German students. First we listened to some music,and did some vocabulary. It was pretty fun. Then we were divided into 3 groups. And we were to choose a music that we are going to sing for the class. The song our group chose was "Beijing welcomes you".Because all the Chinese students were in one group. We really had a great time!!!! In the afternoon,we went to Greenwich to visit. The museum about under water things. It wasn't so big,but it was interesting. Then we went up hill to the tower of the big clock. This place is cut through the prime meridian. There was a big house with all kinds of displays. We bought some gifts and an ice-cream. It was great. And we had a great time there!
  08.06.2011 Saturday
  Beach! Here we come.it's a cool day maybe a bit cold for me. The wind was pretty sharp. And there was a little bit rain drops, but i really liked it. We walked on the sea shore which is covered with rocks and shells. They made my feet very uncomfortable. Then we got in the sea,only my feet. But it was freezing……then we wetted our feet and went up to the top. We each bought a ice-cream. We them went to street whole of shops and gamble places. At the end of the deck.there were different kinds of games. And it was great fun to me. Then we went home. It was all wet,because i didn't bring an umbrella.
  08.07.2011 Sunday
  Yes! A coach! Then we don't have to walk to the train station! When we were on the way to Oxford,it rained for about 2mins. I thought it was going to rain a lot,but it was just a cloud,as it pasts,it was just skys of blue.Oxford is a little bigger than Cambridge,so there weren't so many people . So it was pretty quiet &peaceful!Yippy! The colleges were as good as the ones in Cambridge. We also saw the place where the shot the film"Harry Potter"! It was big and as beautiful! As it was in the film. The shops had lots of postcards,pads.pens,and other interesting stuff!
  08.08.2011 Monday
  Two days before going back to China. I certainly don't want to go back, classes are making me crazy(in China). In the morning we met the Germen. In the afternoon, we went up to mountain. The trees covered the paths. It was pretty cool and the air smells fresh as we got up to the top of the mountain. We bought some ice-cream as we got down. We seated a little,then we went out of the park. On the way back, there was a children play-ground. But we "half-teen" had great fun. Then we went to the "half train"&"half bus". Thing back home. It's pretty comfortable. Then we got on a bus and went home.
  London trip day one——the begin of the journey
  Dear dairy
  Today is the first day i went to London. The plane took us 15 hours to fly from Beijing to London. After arrived here, i find that the air environment,people are all very good. I love the plants /animals and people. In the afternoon, i went to watch Harry Porter7(the 2 part). It was excited. Then i went to my home stay. They are kind and nice. Her name is jackui. She has one dog and four cats named Fibby. The girl dog's name sinba,lucy and other tub's name i can't remember clearly is the cats name. Tomorrow i'll wake up at 6:45 o'clock and already prepare for the test. I hope i will have a good mark.also let my parents safe and sound.
  Dear dairy
  Today we had a text, i felt nervous,but the questions don't very difficult,and i got good score. I'm feeling better. In the afternoon, i visited London eye. It's beautiful and brilliant. I tool a lot of pictures. And then,i got on the London eye. I saw the big ben and thames river. It's very grand, there are lots of people,so we spend much time to wait. The London eye is terribly slow. We spend half an hour to finished a round. The scenery is beautiful. I like London EYE every much. If my mom and dad is here. I would let them play with and enjoy the London life( in the afternoon, we went to butterfly show, it was brilliant. i bought so much souvenir for my family. I have a good day.)
  This day we had a very exciting day. In the morning,we study at school. In the afternoon, we went to the natural history museum. there we could found how to became a human. It fun and can wide my mind and broaden my eyes. Also could give me more knowledge. The most interesting park i think is about stones. You know, i want to be a jewelry designer in the future. So i bought some strange stones for a decoration at my home. I also bought something interesting. Then, we went to a butterfly show. It was brilliant. There are a lot of kinds of butterfly. They are beautiful and pretty. Flowers with butterfly made me very happy and relax. I would never forgot this day. If my parents are here. I would let them enjoy the beautiful scenery too.
  Today is a tried day. We walked all day. Although we walked all day,it's interesting. We got up at six thirty to prepare for the journey. We knew we would have a hard trip today. Just arrive the "buckingham palace". I thought it's very spenlidid. It has a long history about built for a quiet long time. I am going into that,i saw a lot of paintings and oil paintings. They are all about the kings or queens. And the statue is about god or solder. The garden store are pretty good. I love "buckingham" want to go again.
  London trip day five
  Cambridge. A brilliant,spenlidid/beautiful and include a lot of genuies place. We visited there today. Cambridge has thirty-one college. Also two churches there. The biggest church is very beautiful. There was a foreigner asked me to help her to took a photo. I'm feeling very well. Then we went shopping for 40mins. I bought some notebooks,two pockets and ect/ that's all for my friends or others. I also bought some necklace. Well, i had a good day.
  Today is Monday,it's a relaxed day. In the morning, i chatted with German, their English level is lower than us. I think but there's no problem to have a discuss. In the afternoon, i went shopping with friends. The things i bought it's very fun. Hte quality are better in china. But most of them are made in china. Oh my God! Although it's made in china,in china. We absolutely couldn't see it! Besides that i also taste the local ice-cream,it's delicious. All in all, i felt happy today.
  Dear dairy
  Today i had a good day. In the morning, we had class with germen. This class is interesting,it's about an advertisement for a picnic. I can do whatever i want. So we drew pictures,write something for four groups. In the "science museum",we found rocket,some old watches. It's boring, but in jacaqui's house_own house, i found frogs,snails and four cats!!! They are Titan, Lucy alfy and simba! I'm glad that they are together! And the dinner is delicious. I hope tomorrow will be like this again.
  Dear dairy
  In the morning,we had class. In the afternoon,we had a very tired afternoon. We climbed mountain,and we saw a beautiful grassland. The sky are blue, the air is fresh,and we saw a airplane flew in the sky. It's peaceful&wonderful. We cost one hour arrive to the house where we would have afternoon tea. There we tasted some snacks. The most delicious drink is the English milk tea. I drank a cup of tea. It's brilliant!i really want to drink it again! The owner's house also have a piano. I played a song,and all of them like it very much. It was a busy day,but we had a lot of fun.
  London trip day nine_the British museum
  Today was rainy heavily,and it became cooler. We had class with germen,and we played a lot of games,but it could improve our English skill.the teacher is very kind and patient. She helped us to finish a practice. In the afternoon,we went to the "British museum". We saw mummies ,statues,and a lot of interesting things. These are all in Egypt. Then i went to Greece area. We found a story about Greece history, a statue about the god. I feel happy today.
  July 28th
  In the evening ,we went to school, it’s different of Chinese school. It’s higher than Chinese school and comfortable than Chinese school. In the afternoon, we went to the London eye. It’s very tall about 135meters .we saw the big ben and Buckingham palace where the queen used to live. The London eye turns very slowly and we wanted to make it be quicker. But if it be quicker, all the people will be faint so it turns very slowly . I’m very sad because I can’t see the tower of London. But we can see many things of London.
  July 29th
  Today we went to the natural history museum. It was very big and there’s a dinosaur framework. And there’s many ants, but something in the shop is too expensive, and we saw many butterfly and many flowers. In the museum it was warm ,but outside is cold.
  July 30th
  We went to the Buckingham palace. There was many people in it and it was very big. Of course. There are many things in it, many jewelry and furniture. We felt very tired. Because there was many things to see and take photos.
  July 31st
  We went to the Cambridge university .it is very big. It got 31 colleges and many shops around there. We don’t know. It’s noise, but why all the student can study in Cambridge?
  August 2nd
  Today we went to the science museum .we saw the F1 model town/cars/aero planes/clocks and something about space. We went shopping, but many lots of money. I’ll buy it and we saw many clothes. I think some of them are Chinese clothes.
  August 5th
  We went to British museum today. There’re lots of people in it, in the exhibition center of china, we saw many jade and in the exhibition center of Egypt ,we saw some mammies and some figure in stones, some of them are very beautiful, but some of them are horrible.
  August 6th
  We went to Britain today. The weather was too bad. It was raining and windy and it was very cold, so I was sick after we went to Britain .we think there is many sands,but when we arriver there ,we saw there is no sand, there is just many stones, when we arrive there, there was egring .so the sea wave is very big and my pants were wet, so I feel very cold, but its cold outside and we come back home early.
  August 8th
  We went to a park today. We played sports in the park and we played games in the park, but the area is too small, so we can’t play sports very good, and there is an ice-cream shop. It’s surprise ! I like to eat ice-cream.
  07.29.2011 Friday
  It was a sunny day, this afternoon we went to the nature history museum. When we just came inside,i saw a huge skeleton of tyrannosaurs and a crowd of people were taking photo of it. After a long walking time,we got into a big room with many kinds of stones in it,it has light green with many kinds of stones in it,it has light green with dark red,light pink with stars brown and many type of colors. The most thing i remembered at that room was a huge stone which looks like a cave,and it has many stars sliver on it. So if you see it in different place,it would be different colors. Interesting,isn't it? For all the visitors who visited here, the most place they wanted to go must be the dinosaurs room,because there was great and spectacalor,but if you came there,you would be surprised,because it was so crowded there,and many people just stucked by the door. So if you wanted to come inside,maybe you would wait by the door for an hour!
  I didn't come into the dinosaur room at the end,but it's a great museum actually,i like it very much.
  07.30.2011 Saturday
  Today was a whole day trip-day of buckingham palace. We rested on the grass a bit.when we just arrived there. When the time reached 11:30,there was a guard-changing on the street and took about 10mins. We had a lunch on the grass,then visited some where else.as the time reached 2:30,we finally went into the palace,when you walked inside,you just felt furniture was also catching your eyes. When we got to the end of this palace-trip,there's a big royal lawn,which likes a big golf course. The only thing which was not as good as i'd wish was that it couldn't took photo for this gorgeous place,but all in all,it was really a royal palace which the people can visit.this was the day of buckingham palace.
  07.31.2011 Sunday
  Today is a full-day trip of Cambridge. To be honest,before we went to Cambridge. I always think that Cambridge is same to Chinese university,have a entrance and many guards. So when we reached Cambridge,i didn't know where it is! However, at the end,the guide told us Cambridge is not as same as Chinese university,it's made by many college. After this, we went to see some college,such as Queen's college,King's college and ST.catharine college.
  Next,we went to some shop,and i found this university is a hot spot actually,thousand of shops there,and it has many people,which id as crowded as Beijing.
  This was the wonderful day of Cambridge!
  08.01.2011 Monday
  Today we went to a shopping center near our school,actually it was just the centre for clothes.all the shop almost be clothes shop. So far visitors,who wants to buy some souvenir,is unable. But all in all,it was a good shop also it's huge and many kinds of clothes in it.
  In the end, i bought some sticks,and that's the day of shopping!
  08.02.2011 Tuesday
  It was a cloudy day. This afternoon we went to the science museum,actually i've heard many people said that the science museum was very interesting and many children love to go there on their holiday,so i'm very exiting before we go. As we just reached the museum entrance. I felt it was not as big as i've thought but when we got in. I thought it was the most interesting museum. I've ever seen,everything inside have the ability to attract people and grasping people's attention.the things which astraunt used in their spacecraft and a short film of space-travel.
  It was the wonderful day in the science museum!
  08.03.2011 Wednesday
  It was a sunny day. In the morning,we went to school as usual. In the afternoon,we went to English family and drink afternoon tea. It was actually very near to the English family,but the teacher said that we need to see Hitler's tomb.so we climbed around a mountain next to the station. When we came to the English family's house, i almost exhausted.
  The English family was very nice,and the old lady was really gracious. When we just reached the living room,she asked everybody to sit and have a cool juice,then she got some snacks to us . The house was big,and got a piano inside,so many people who like playing piano could show their. After the piano-playing,we got some real tea,it was a mixed with black tea and milk.and everybody enjoy that.
  That's all of this day,bye!
   Tuesday
  We got to the airport at 8 o'clock in the evening.but actually our plane would take off at 11:55,so we had to wait for hours.i felt very tired because i had been too excited last night and hadn't been able to get sleep until 3 o'clock.I slept on the plane and i felt terrible and got up.My neck was sore! Finally i'm now in England.Although the scene was very beautiful.I was sleepy all the way.Hope i have a good rest this night.By the way,i heard we are going to visit local family as soon as we finish meeting the teachers. I am very very nervous.
   Wednesday
  We went to see "Harry Potter 7"this afternoon,which was said to be the end of the story.the sound effect was great and the "magic"in the movie was amazing!Frankly i was disappointed by "Harry Potter7"was extremely good!Even though the actors didn't really look like the men who were described in the book,but in fact it didn't matter.I was happy when i got out the cinema,we will have a test tomorrow,so i begin to be nervous again.
  And after that i went to our host family's house.It was amazing,they had 6cats and a dog in it.they were all very cute, especially the white cat with black spots over the body,she was really friendly.
   Thursday
  London eye is a fantastic place to visit,although you have to wait four hours to get in it.there was too crowded!i saw people all over the world standing in the line beside the London eye.and we waited for an hour!at last we had chance to enjoy bird-sight of the city.to be honest,it was brilliant!We had sandwich for lunch.English food is not as bad as i thought.in fact it taste good.
  We tried fish and chip this evening.Despite the weird-taste sauce,it was delicious! I liked the chips very much and i would like to eat fish and chips again if i had chance.
   Friday
  Today we went to natural history museum.after spending a lot of time waiting in front of the door.we finally saw the skeleton of dinosaurs in the hall.it was so big and looked a little bit scary .but it was so interesting!i couldn't believe that the scientists could find out how the dinosaurs lived water when it was alive.it ate small fish just like some big meat-eat fish now.i thought maybe i can be a scientist when i grow up,then i can continue to deal with these interesting dinosaurs.
   Saturday
  Today we went to Buckingham Palace.to be honest, it was fantastic royal splendid palace,uncountable room,unique furniture bag.everything looks so great.I bought some post card there,and also a lot of traditional black tea.i guess it would taste good.
  We saw our Spanish classmates yesterday.they were really extrovert and enthusiastic.they danced with us,and we celebrated in the classroom just like holiday.i hadn't been so happy before!i like them,actually they are very friendly.
   Sunday
  There was full-day trip today,so we went to Cambridge,which was said to be newton's mother school.there are also 4famous school in the district:trinity church college、Queens' college、Kings' college、St.Catharine's college.it was a school union.
  And the whole ares was extremely beautiful! We also went to a church.after that we even saw the apple tree which was said to be mentioned in Newton's manuscript.I bought an ice-cream and sat in front of the apple tree.i tired to find some inspiration just like Newton there.we went home at 17o'clock.
   Monday
  Today we went to the shopping center near our school.there were a lot of things in the shopping center,but most of them were clothes,dresses,shoes or all kinds of trousers.after spending an hour looking around the shop.i finally founding i like :food!
  It costed me $2 to buy a large bottle of jelly beans.i deal to take it back to china.our teacher had told us about telly beans in easter,but we never really saw them.so i want to bring them some.i also bought a pair of grey trousers for myself.it went with me.
   Tuesday
  Today we went to the science museum.it was really interesting.i saw something interesting there about 18th centre's things.i liked them because although they looked old and heavy.when they were working to produce something they would make you surprised by its accuracy.it was unbelievable that we could make machines do this and that even hundreds years ago.and then i saw the material's exhibition.i was also attractive looking at all kinds of materials.at last,i saw clock -and-watch exhibition on the first fllor.the colcks looked beautiful and tiny.and the watch all looked expensive.
   Wednesday
  Today we went to drink afternoon tea.we first walked for a long time to see the royal airport during the second world war which was now deserted.i climbed the mountain and that really made me tired.i saw a plane took off in the airport of course the plane wasn't a real one.and them i went to a lady's house.the house was clean with a tiny garden in it.we sat on the grass and started to drink some cold water.i had a lovely afternoon there.the dessert was tasty!the tea was good but it was too hot(it's summer now!)in a word,i like drinking afternoon tea.
   Thursday
  British museum is one of the most famous museum in england,and was almost to be considered as a sign of London.first,we went to the exhibition of ancient Australia.we saw some murals which were said to be painted thousand years ago.they looked interesting but cryptic,that means i couldn't understand even a word when i saw them.then we went to see something about ancient Egypt.Grace and Rome.a big coffin in the corner of room attracted me a lot.it was about mummies.i found a skeleton of ancient Egyptian was also in the room,it looked a little bit scary.and after that we saw some idols about Greek myth.they were awesome and extremely life-like.to tell you the truth,the most amazing things was about ancient Rome-the life-size-statues.they were really beautiful.they were miracle in the human history.i just couldn't believe that people who lived in so many years ago could make it,only by their hand,not machines like today.the glass-made bottles and bowls with colorful sheen sat in the middle of the room.they were simply breath to cling.
  After being surprised by Rome things,we went to ancient Europe exhibition.i saw a silver cross and a rock-made chess there.then i went to see Chinese things on the ground floor.i even found a jade which was made in shang dynasty.Chinese potterys were truly amazing.they were made by the best material at that time(in Chires)made by the best master in palace,and they were only for the emperor that time.
   Friday
  Today we went Greenwiah to see the famous meridian and something about astronomy.but first we went to a submontane museum which was about maritime affairs.it was quite interesting to see the compass that was used a lot of years ago(actually it was just a item like compass,maybe it was another kind of thing to know where the ship was)and after that we climbed a hill to go to greenwich .i saw many telescopes there indifferent area on the earth.i found Beijing on the model and Beijing was almost 11:00pm at that time.it was funny because (in London)the sun was still shining here.
   Saturday
  Today we went to the seaside!the scenery was excellent.although it rained a lot during our journey.but the sea seemed to be more beautiful when you saw it through the small rain.seagulls fly over the sky and landed on the sand.wind post through the street with smells of the sea.i couldn't wait,i ran to the beach and started to look for seashells as soon as i reached there.water was a little bit cold there but i really had a great fun.i even found some feathers of seagull which were left on the seashore.they were grey and white but they were grey and white but they were simply beautiful.i like them very much.
  It would be my last full-day trip in england.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英国男孩 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信