你收到我写给你的信了吗?翻译_百度知道
你收到我写给你的信了吗?翻译
1 尽快 给孩封信吧2 收几封信
我收 两封信3 给我
电 / 短信 / 邮件 呢 4
收我写给信5
我收写两封信
英语翻译谢谢
1. Please reply the girl's letter as soos as possible.2.How many letters have you received from her? I have two.3.Why do not you reply my telephone/short message/email?4.Have you received my letter?5.I have received two letters from you.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1、You give the girl a letter back as soon as possible.2、Did you get her a few letter? I received her letter.3、Why don't you call me back/return to SMS/email back?4、Have you received the letter I wrote to you?5、I received two letters you wrote
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译!!!你不知道当我收到你的礼物是我有多惊讶。我没想到美国人竟如此热情,我只给你写过一封信你不知道当我收到你的礼物时我有多惊讶!我没想到美国人竟如此热情。我只_百度作业帮
求英语翻译!!!你不知道当我收到你的礼物是我有多惊讶。我没想到美国人竟如此热情,我只给你写过一封信你不知道当我收到你的礼物时我有多惊讶!我没想到美国人竟如此热情。我只给你写过一封信但你却记住了我,并给我带了礼物。噢,我的心情很激动,跟买了贾斯丁比伯的专辑一样!我也给你准备了一件礼物,希望你能喜欢。
You don't know when I received your gift I have more surprise! I didn't think americans are so enthusiastic. I just wrote you a letter but you remember me, and bring me a gift. Oh, my mood is very excited, just like bought a Justin bieber album! I also prepared a gift for you, hope you can like it.
you may not be able to imagine how surprise i was when your gifts arrived and the great hospitality of yours is beyond my expectation. i really didn't expect that you would reply my letter with a pres...
You cann't imagine how surprised I was when I got your gift. I never expected those Americans so passionate. I just wrote only one letter to you, but you remembered me and broght me a gift. Wow, I felt so excited as I had bought a Justin Bieber's album.I also prepare a gift for you and hope you would like it.
You would never know how surprised I was when I received your gift! I have never thought about that you American are so enthusiastic that not only did you remember me but also you brought me gift thou...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译: 我认为这些信息在乙肝项目临床试验结束之前都不会改变,如有改变第一时间通知你们._百度作业帮
英语翻译: 我认为这些信息在乙肝项目临床试验结束之前都不会改变,如有改变第一时间通知你们.
I think the changes are not before the end of hepatitis B clinical trials with theseinformation,if you change the first time notice.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你昨天收到我的信了吗?英语翻译_百度知道
你昨天收到我的信了吗?英语翻译
我有更好的答案
did you receive my letter yesterday? 用般式 现完满意 望采纳
Have you received my letter writtern yesterday?
Have you received my letter yesterday?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁提问回答都赚钱
> 问题详情
假如你是某英语报社“烦恼和我说”栏目的编辑Linda,收到中学生David 的来信。请你阅读这封信后,给他回信。词数:
悬赏:0&&答案豆&&&&提问人:匿名网友&&&&提问收益:0.00答案豆&&&&&&
假如你是某英语报社“烦恼和我说”栏目的编辑Linda,收到中学生David 的来信。请你阅读这封信后,给他回信。词数:120左右。Dear Ms Linda, Though living in a wealthy family, I don’t feel as happy as other boys because I’m forbidden to do what I want to ,such as surfing the Internet, playing with my friends, buying what I want , and so on. My parents ask me to study all day. I feel they are too hard on me . I often feel upset as I have no freedom. What shall I do ? I will greatly appreciate it if you could give me some advice. Yours,David回信应包括以下两个要点: 1。简述自己的类似的经历; 2.提出至少两条建议。
发布时间:&&截止时间:
网友回答&(共0条)
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&2.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&2.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&91.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益