--It’s___________.A.blue
)3.—_______story books do you haave?
--Twenty.A.How old
C.Good job.(
)4.—What’s_____plus ten?
--It’s forty.A.eleven
)5.—What’s _____name?
--Her name is Amy.A.he
C.her四、 根据图画和单词首字母的提示,完成句子1. Chen Jie is a 2. Mike is a g_______.She has a new b________.He is a goodt__________.f__________. p__________. s_________. 3. I like my new math 4. Amy and Chen Jie are good5. This is a long_________.五、 连词成句1. clean ,the ,Let’s ,door (.)_____________________________________________2. many ,How ,have ,do ,you ,books(?)_______________________________________3. likes ,friend ,music ,My(.)______________________________________________4. his ,name ,What’s(?)____________________________________________________5. black ,hair ,I ,long ,have(.)____________________________________________六、 阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)Hi!I’m Li Yang.I have a new friend.Her name is Lily.She is ten years old.She is tall and thin.She has big eyes and small mouth.She has long hair.She likes painting and music.(
)1.Lily is Li Yang’s new friend.(
)2.Lily is eleven years old.(
)3.Li Yang is tall and thin.(
)4.Lily has small eyes and big mouth.(
)5.Lily likes painting and music.七、 作文介绍你的朋友,不少于5句话。原文地址:
范文二:四年级英语上册作业设计(四)四年级英语上册作业设计(四)班级:
分数:一. 判断下列单词是否含有相同的发音,相同打“T’’ , 不同打“F” .
二.选择正确的答案,将序号写在题前的括号里。(
)1. Where is she ?A. Yes, she is .
B. She is in the living room .(
) 2. ? No, he isn’t .A. Is he in the bathroom . B. He is in the study .(
? It is in the bathroom .A. Where is the cat ?
B. No, it isn’t .(
? Yes , she is .A. Where is she ?
B . Is she in the kitchen .(
)5.Where are the books ?A. No, they aren’t .
B. They are in the bag .三. 用in , on , under, near 填空 。1. The books are the table .( 在···上面 )2. The ball is the bed . ( 在···下面 )3. The schoolbag is the chair . ( 在···旁边 ) )
)4. The pens are in the pencil-box . ( 在···里面 )四. 看问句选择正确的答句,将序号写在题前的括号里。 (
)1. Where are the rulers ?
A. Yes , she is .(
) 2. Where is Chen Jie ?
B. No , he isn’t .(
) 3. Is she in the bathroom ?
C. Yes , it is .(
) 4. Are they near the phone ?
D. They are in the pencil-box .(
) 5. Where is Mike ?
E. No, they aren’t .(
)6. Is he in the bedroom ?
F. She is in the kitchen .(
)7. Where is the dog ?
G. He is in the bedroom .(
)8. Is it under the sofa ?
H . It’s under the tree .五. 用 is
填写下列句子。(名词的单数后面加is 复数后面加are , 第一人称 I , We 后面加are
第三人称单数 it ,
he , 后面加 has )1. The toys on the bed .2. The key
in the door .3. The glasses under the chair .5. I
a new friend .6.She an orange bag .7. It
a blue bed .8. We
a new English teacher .9 . He brown shoes .
a hot dog .阅读详情:
范文三:2016年四年级上册英语寒假作业答案同学们在寒假期间既充满惊喜,又夹杂着烦恼。喜得是寒假带给自己的自由与欢乐,忧的是老师布置的寒假作业没办法完成。小编为大家提供4年级上册寒假作业英语答案,让大家度过一个快乐轻松的寒假!四年级寒假作业答案英语作业参考一、英汉互译1.看一看2.教师节3.给你4、three ball pens二、补全下列单词1.e 一支钢笔2.u 一把直尺3.a e 一支圆珠笔4.a一个笔袋 5.oo 一个书签 6.e 一本笔记本三、A F E C B D四、come in bookmark ruler pen Here you are pencil case rubber red notebook五、a book May pencil rubber for六、I come May copybook for you May I for you are Goodbye七、Her your my his His八、Come in Good morning This for you card card Goodbye九.1.May I have that ball pen for David?2.This notebook is for Yang Ling.Exercise two一.1.an 熊猫2.ay蜡笔3.on 猴子4.io 狮子5.te 笔记本6.oo a 书签7.le 直尺8.en 铅笔二、this dresses she thin u photos三、1.X故事书2.X 手表3.√4.X 书签5.X 狮子6.X 钢笔7. √8.X 可爱的四、cars her play swimming mangoes Teachers’ your pandas五.A C A B C(2012寒假作业答案)六、1.多么可亲爱2.再见3.我明白4.多么好看的一个玩具熊猫5.过来6.in a toy shop7.this pencil 8、that pencil case 9、my purse 10.her ruler七、C F D A G H E B八、1.That is a cat.2.Is your rubber?3.This nootbook is for Liu Tao.Ok.4.Can I have a look?Sure,here you are.九.Can May like nice for think十.X√X√Exercise Three一.pncil book his its what where puzzle car she he二.1.u e a伞2.a o 蜡笔3.a er o l水壶4.ory故事书三.D A C D四.Jeans gloves scoks shoes shorts scarf sweater jacket五.1.海伦的钥匙2.没关系3.我的钱包4.过来5.在教室里6.在玩具店里7.over there8.on the desk9.have a look10excuse me六.A ACBCABCBAAAAAC相关内容分享:阅读详情:
范文四:四年级上册英语作文1.关于同学和朋友My FriendMo Zifeng is my friend. He’s 10. He likes music. He likes singing and he can sing well. He likes reading. He doesn’t like science. He is a good student.2.我的一天My DayHello. My name is Huang Qiuwu. I’m 11. I get up at 7:00 a.m.. I go to school at 7:20. I have breakfast at 8:05. I have lunch at 12:00. I get home at 5:00. I go to bed at 9:00. This is my day.3.我的一周My Week,I play ping pong on Monday. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I play basketball. On Thursday and Friday, I play tennis. On Saturday and Sunday, I watch TV with my mother.4.家务Helping at homeI’m a helpful(勤劳的) boy. I can do some housework at home. I can sweep the floor and fold the clothes. I can wash the clothes and wash the dishes. I can clean the desk and clean the windows.5.我和我的朋友Hello, I’m Zhang Zhao. I am 10. Today is Sunday. I’m not at school. I like English, but I don’t like P.E.. I’m reading an English book now.Look, He is my friend Tony. He likes P.E., but he doesn’t like art. He is playing basketball now.重点句型1.What subjects do you like?
I like math and art.2.What are you doing?
I’m studying.3.What is she doing?
She’s running.4.Is he writing?
Yes, he is./ No, he isn’t.5.What day is it today?
It’s Monday.6.What do you do on Wednesday ?
I play basketball on Wednesday.7.What time do you go to school?
I go to school at 7:05.8.It’s time to get up.9.This is her hand.
These are his feet.10. Touch your arms.
Open your book.
Close the windows.11. Is your father sweeping the floor? Yes, he is./ No, he isn’t.12. Are you folding the clothes?
Yes, I am. /No, I’m not.13. Do you want a toy plane?
Yes , I do. /No, I don’t.14. Does your mother want a car?
Yes, she does./No, she doesn’t.15. What do you want?
I want a puzzle.16. What does Tony want?
He wants a guitar.17. I’m busy. I can’t play today.18.What time is it?
It’s 5:10.阅读详情:
范文五:英语四年级上册小作文My
friend(男生)My friend is
. He likes
. He doesn’t
His schoolbag
He is wearing
He can’t .My
friend(女生)My friend is
. She She doesn’t
She iswearing a
She can’tMy
schoolHello!Welcome to
clean.There
playground . We
play sports
it . There
a library.
often read books in
library .There
classrooms .We
classroom.There
school. My
beautiful school. I love
school .My
classroomMy
tidy.There
blackboard.
in front of
blackboard.
doors . and
books on the
teacher’s
deskI love
classroom.(文段中 红色加大字体 为可以替换自选的部分,替换时There be 句型的单复数问题)
注意阅读详情:
范文六:新pep四年级上册英语寒假作业时间:星期:姓名:2015 四年级寒假作业及要求同学们,丰富多彩的寒假生活即将来临,寒假是你们走出校门、 观察社会,关心家庭、学会生活,锻炼本领、增强素质的大好时机。 为了帮助同学们更好的安排假期生活, 特将寒假作业及要求进行说明, 请同学们合理安排时间,劳逸结合,开心度过假期。 1、每天坚持背诵 5 个单词,70 页书后面的词汇表,如果遇到短 语,请大家整体记忆。我们都知道单词就像盖一座大厦的砖,单 词是我们英语学习的最基础的内容,没有一定的词汇量做基础, 我们的英文输出就会受到限制。 2、每天坚持背诵一个语段或者对话,并进行相应替换联系,做 到举一反三(内容包含每个单元前两课书的 B 或者 C 项) 。同学 们,当我们把语句记忆在头脑里的时候,你的英文交流水平就会 提高一步,就会相应减少只能在书上读出语句,而不能灵活运用 语言表达自己的思想感情的尴尬场景出现。 3、倡议同学们读英文书籍,看英文电影,学唱英文歌曲。选择 你喜欢的书籍、电影、歌曲,全方位的接触英语,你会发现英语 学习并不枯燥。把你在在书中、电影里、英文歌曲中学到词汇、 语句记录下来, 日积月累你就会受益匪浅。 希望下次的英语节中, 能有你表演的身影出现。祝愿同学们度过一个快乐,充实的假期!也祝愿你和家人春节快乐!()时间:星期:姓名:()时间:星期:姓名:知识点一()时间:星期:姓名:一、仿照写字母,每个字母写一行:()时间:星期:姓名:()时间:星期:姓名:知识点二:26 个字母发音归类表(以顺口溜方式记忆)Aa Hh Jj Kk 都有[e?] Ee Bb Cc Dd Gg Pp Tt Vv Zz 都有[i:] Ii Yy 都有[a?] Oo 一个人成一组 Uu Qq Ww 都有[ju:] Rr 一个人成一组 Ff Ll Mm Nn Ss Xx 都有[e] 注:元音字母(5 个) :Aa Ee Ii Oo Uu二、写出五个元音字母,一个写一行。()时间:星期:姓名:一、读字母,写出所缺的字母。大写 __B C D E G H J K L M Z 小写 a b __ d x z g h iO P Q__S T U VX Yl m n o p _ _ s t u __ w二、根据要求改写。 改为小写字母:END改为大写字母:COFFEESUPERMARKETorderclassrestaurant三、写出 5 个元音字母(大小写)。四、圈出下列单词中的元音字母。 h a n d , e g g , n a 五、找出元音字母,写在括号内。 1. F E B D ( 3. J K I M ( 5. o p q r s o r a n g e , n o s e , b a n a) ) ( )2. A L J F ( 4. f g e n l () )六、把排列正确的一组字母的编号填入括号内。 ( ( ) 1. A. A E F ) 2. A. a b d B. G P T B. c d e C. U V W C.j l k()时间:星期:姓名:( ( () 3. A. T U V ) 4. A. g i j ) 5. A. R S TB. X Y V B. k l m B. C E FC. C. C.M N P n o q H IK七、按要求写出下列字母的笔画。 1. H 的第 3 画_______ 2. K 的第 2 画_______ 3. B 的第 1 画_______ 4. A 的第 3 画_______5. t 的第 1 画________ 6. Y 的第 2 画_______()时间:星期:姓名:第一单元 Unit 1 单词:My classroom 知识点:classroom 教 室 picture 图画window 窗 户black board 黑 板 computer 计算机light 电 灯 teacher’door 门 floor 地板s desk 讲台 wall 墙 fan 扇子 near 距离近 really 真的 TV 电视 clean 打扫 help 帮助拼读的单词 cake 蛋糕 句型:face 脸 name 名字 make 制作We have a new classroom,. 我们有一个新教室。 Let’s go and see 让我们一起去看看吧。 What’s in the classroom? 教室里面有什么? One blackboard, one TV, many desks and chairs. Where is it ? 它在哪儿? It ’s near the window. 它在窗户旁边。 It’s so big. 它很大。 Let ’s clean the classroom. 让我们一起打扫教室 Let me clean the windows. . 让我来擦窗户。 The door is orange.门是橙色的。 一、慧眼识珠。指出不属于同一类的单词。( ( ( ( )1. )2. )3. )4.A. door A. fan A. desk A. handB. window B. light B. bed B. boardC. near C. elephant C. picture C. head()时间:星期:姓名:二、好朋友,牵牵手。 picture window board door light classroom 三、精彩回放。 (把正确答语的序号填在横线上) 1. A: This is Zhang Peng, our new classmate. B: 2. A: Mike, We have a new classroom. B: 3. A: Where’s my seat? B: a. It ’s near the door. b. Hello! Zhang Peng.c. Really? Let ’s go and have a look. 四、选择。()1.—Hello, Tom! A. Nice to meet you.—_____, Zhang Peng! B. Hello() We ______a new classroom. A. have B. has C. are() 3. A board , two doors, four windows and 6 new _______. A. lights B. light C. right()时间:星期:姓名:第二单元:Unit 2 My schoolbag 知识点 schoolbag 书包 Chinese book 语文书 English book 英语书 math book 数学书 story-book 故事书 candy 糖果 notebook 笔记本 toy 玩具 key 钥 匙 lost 丢失 so much 非常的 cute 可爱的 拼读的单词: like 喜欢 句型: What ’s in your schoolbag?你书包里有什么? An English book, a maths book, three storybooks and… 一本英语书,一本数学书, 三本故事书和 kite 风筝 five 五 nine 九 rice 米饭I have a new schoolbag. 我有一个新书包。 What colour is it? 它是什么颜色的。 It’s black and white. 它是黑色和白色的。 一、选择 ( )1.——How many books do you have?----- _______________.A. I have two. B. He has a bag. C. Yes, I do. ( )2.——_______many pencils do you have? A. How ( B. What C. Where —— I have 6.)3. I have an English book, a math book and two ________. A. notebook B. story-books C. story-bookes二、 精挑细选,你最棒。()时间:星期:姓名:A.( ()1. math book )2.Chinese book )3. English book )4.story-book )5. note bookD.B.( (E.C.( (F.)6. schoolbag三、对号入座。 ( ) 1. ____I have a look? A. Am ( ) 2. Sure. B. MayHere ____ are. B. youA. your () 3. I have _______ new schoolbag.四、我能恰当地运用交际语言。 ( ( ) 1. A:_______. ) 2. A: Hi, Chen Jie. B:_______. ( ) 3. A: Guess! a. It ’s black and white. c. Really? What color is it? B:______. b. May I have a look? B: Sure. Here you are.I have a new schoolbag.()时间:星期:姓名:第三单元 Unit 3 My friends 知识点 strong 强壮的 friendly 友好的 hair 头发 quiet 安静的 shoe 鞋 glasses 眼镜 his 他的 or 或者 right 正确的,对的 拼读的单词:nose 鼻子 琼斯先生句子:hat 帽子 her 她的note 注意,便条 Coke 可乐 Mr JonesI have a new friend. 我有一个新朋友。 A Chinese friend? 一个中国朋友? What’s his name ? 他的名字叫什么? His name is Zhang Peng. 他的名字叫张朋。 He’s tall and strong. Who is he ? His name is Wu Yi fan. He has short hair. 他有短头发。 My friend has glasses and his shoes are blue. You’re right! 你说对了。 You’re right! 你说对了。What’s her name? 她的名字叫什么? Her name is Amy. 她的名字叫 Amy.一、 找出每组中不同类的一项,将序号填到题前的括号内。( ) 1.A. long hair ( ) 2. A. short ( ) 3. A. big ( ) 4. A. quietB. short hair B. friend B. mouth B. eyeC. tall C. thin C. small C. ear()时间:星期:姓名:二、辨词小能手, 在正确的单词下面打“√” 。1. I have /has a friend. 3. What ’s his/he name?2. He have /has short hair. 4. Who’s you/your best friend?第四单元 Unit 4 My home 知识点: bedroom 卧室 living room 客厅,起居室 Study 书房 kitchen 厨房 bathroom 卫生间 phone 电话 table 桌子 bed 床 sofa 长沙发fridge 冰箱 find 找到 them 他们 句子: 拼读的单词:use 使用 cute 可爱的 excuse 原谅,道歉 Is she in the living room? 她在起居室里吗? Yes, she is.是的,她是。No, she isn’t. 不, 她不是。 语法点:is 开头的句子属于一般疑问句,回答是 yes 或者 no,然后根 据句子的开头进行颠倒变化。 She’s in the kitchen. 她在厨房里。 Open the door, please. 请打开门。 Where are the keys? 钥匙在哪里? Are they on the table? 它们在桌子上吗? No, they aren’t. 不,它们不是。 They’re in the door. 他们在门里。 一、独具慧眼,我能快速找出不合群的单词。 ( ( )1. A. study B. hamburger )2. A. in B. under C. bathroom C. room D. kitchen D. on()时间:星期:姓名:( ()3. A. eraser )4. A. bagB. book B. bigC. pencil-case D. fish C. nice D. new二、 单词串串烤。 (连词组句,注意标点)1. is, this, my, home 2. in, she, the, is, study 3 .my, where’s, pen____________. ____________. ____________?4. see,you,a,can,bedroom ____________. Unit 5 Dinner ’s ready beef 牛肉 chicken 鸡肉 noodle(s) 面条 (复数) soup 汤 vegetable 蔬菜 chopstick(s) 筷子 (复数) bowl 碗 fork 叉子 knife 刀 spoon 勺子 dinner 正餐 ready 准备好 help yourself 请自便 pass 给, 递 try 尝试 拼读的单词:me 我 句子: What’s for dinner? 晚饭吃什么? What would you like ? 你喜欢吃什么? I’d like some soup and bread, please 我想汤和面包。 。 I’m hungry. 我饿了。 Wait and see. 等等看吧。 Dinner’s ready. 晚饭准备好了。 Help yourself. 请随便吃。 he 他 she 她 we 我们()时间:星期:姓名:Would you like a knife and fork? 你想要刀叉吗? No, thanks.不了,谢谢 I can use chopsticks. 我会用筷子。 Would you like some soup? 你想要一些汤吗? Yes, please. 是的,请。一、词海拾珍。找出不同的选项。( ( ( ( fries) 1. A. fish ) 2. A. rice ) 3. A. juice ) 4.A.noodlesB. vegetable C. beef B. hot dog B. apple B. egg C. hamburger C. banana C. breakfastD. chicken D. tea D. pear D. French二、读一读,选一选。() 1.Can I have some rice ,please?—_________A. Sure, here you are .( ) 2._____ I have some fish ? A. Do ( B. CanB Thank you.) 3. — Can I have two _____ ? A. hamburger— Sure , here you are.B. hamburgers第六单元 Unit 6 Meet my family 知识点 family 家庭 parents 父母 cousin 表兄弟姐妹, 堂兄弟姐妹 uncle 叔 叔;舅舅 aunt 姑姑;婶;姨 baby 婴儿 doctor 医生 cook 厨师 littledriver 司机 farmer 农民 nurse 护士 people 人们 but 但是 小的 puppy 小狗 football player 足球运动员 job 工作()时间:星期:姓名:basketball 篮球 句子: Meet my family.见见我的家人。 How many people are there in your family, Chen Jie? 你家里有多少 人? Three.三口人。 My family has six people. 我家有六口人。 How many apple are there on the tree?树上有多少个苹果? 语法点:以 How many 引导的是特殊文句,问的是多少,要用数字回 答。 Is this your uncle?这是你叔叔吗? Yes, it is. He’s a football player. 是的,他是位足球运动员。 What ’s your aunt ’s job?你婶婶做什么工作的? She’s a nurse.她是一位护士。 语法点:what’s your,,?也是特殊疑问句,问的是职业,后面回答会 出现有关职业的词,例如 teacher, farmer 等。 Is this your uncle? 这是你的阿姨吗? Yes, he is. 是的,他是。 。一、请你帮帮忙,挑出不同类的选项。( ( () 1. A. teacher ) 2. A. uncle ) 3. A. farmerB. brother C. sister B. aunt B. driver C. family C. mother()时间:星期:姓名:( ( ( () 4. A. fish ) 5.A.musicB. baseball player C. chicken B.sports C.farmer二、词海寻宝。 (单项选择)) 1. My uncle ___ sports. A. like B. look C. likes ) 2. My family ____ threemembers. A. have B. has C. is() 3. What ’s ____ father? A. you B. your C. yours() 4. How many people ____ in your family? A. there are B. are there C. are they() 5. He _____ strong. A. looks B. like C. is阅读详情:
范文七:PEP四年级英语上册第一单元优化作业PEP人教版小学英语四年级上册第一单元测试题Class
Name一. 写出所给字母的相邻字母的大小写:____e____
____Hh____
f____ ____二、选择。(
)1、你建议和Mike 一起去看一看,你应该说:A. May I have a look?
B. Look at me.(
)2、不知道自己的座位在哪的时候,该怎么问: C. Let’s have a look.A. This is my seat.
B. Excuse me, where’s my seat? C. It’s near the door.(
)3、赞扬别人做得非常好,可以这样说:A. All right.(
)4、——Hello, Mike. B. After you.
C. Good job.——
)5、—Let’s clean the classroom.—_______A. Good job.
B. Good idea.(
)6、—Look at the picture.
—_______A. It’s green.
B. Good idea.(
)7、—Thank you!
—_______.A. No.
B. You’re welcome.(
)8、_______
me sweep the floor.
C. It’s nice. C. It’s nice. C. Yes.A. Let
C. let’s(
)9.Mike : Nice to meet you.
John: _____________.(A) Nice to meet you.
(B) Good morning.(
)10.Sarah: What’s in the classroom?
Wu Yifan:_________.(A)
A board, two lights.
(B) It’s nice and clean.(
)11.Chen Jie :Let
board.Amy:
_____________.(A)OK.
(B) Hello.(
)12.教室里面有什么?(A)What’s in the classroom? (B)What’s on the board?(
)13.我们有一间新教室。(A)I have a pen.
(B)We have a new classroom.(
)14.A: Where’s my seat?
B:_____________.(在门旁边)(A)It’s near the door.
(B)It’s near the desk.(
)15.A.Good
B:______________!(A)Good afternoon.
(B)Good morning.(
)16.A:Hello!B:______!(A) Nice
(B) Hello.(
)17.A: How
B: _______.(A) I’m 10.
(B) I’m fine.(
)18.让我们一起擦玻璃吧!(A)Let’s clean the window. (B) Let me clean the board.三、根据A栏所给的内容在B栏中找到合适的答语。A(
) 1. Where’s my seat?(
) 2. Let me clean the windows.(
) 3. Look at the picture.(
) 4. What’s in the desk?(
) 5. Can I use your book?
B A. It’s nice. B. All right. C. A book. D. It’s near the window. E. Sure.四.选择与图片对应的句子。(18分)(
)(A).Turn on the light .
(B).Sweep the floor .
(C).Open the door.(D).Clean the board.
(E).Put up the picture.五.把下列句子翻译成汉语。1 We have a new classroom.2 Let’s go and have a look.
3 We have 6 new lights.
4 Where’s my seat?
--------It’s near the door.5 Let’s clean the classroom.
6 Look at the picture.六.选择与图片匹配的单词。(
C. teacher
C. beef() 3.
C. classroom
C. teacher() 5.A. door
C. duck阅读详情:
范文八:人教版四年级英语上册效能作业四年级英语上册效能作业 Unit 1
ClassroomLesson 1一、课前作业根据图意,完成单词。1. w
e二、课堂作业教师指导学生做活动手册上的练习。三、课后作业:选择正确的答语。(
)1.What’s in the classroom?
A.Great!(
)2.Let’s clean the classroom.
B.He’s my friend.(
)3.How are you?
C.There are some desks and chairs. (
)4.Where’s the ball?
D. It’s under the desk. (
)5.Who’s he?
E.Fine,thank you.一、 课前作业将下列单词补充完整。e
二、 课堂作业听录音,请为你所听到的句子选择恰当的答语(
)1.A.It’s near the door.
B .It’s yellow.
C. Thank you. (
) 2.A.Thank you.
C. Goodbye! (
)3.A.Good job.
B. How nice!
C. Good idea! (
)4.A. Desks and chairs.
B. Work and play.
C. Sweep the floor.
)5.A. Yes, I have.
B. No, thank you.
C. No, I don’t.三、课后作业读一读,选择最佳答案,并将序号填在题前括号内。 (
)1.What’s
the classroom?A. onB. inC. at(
a new classroom. It’s very big.A. areB. hasC. have(
the light.
A. onB. inC. at(
)4. - Let's clean the door.- ______ .A. Thank you
B. All right
)5.-Look at the picture.-
A. Good idea.B. Oh, yes.C. Oh! It’s nice.C. Good job一、课前作业:单项选择。( )1. Mike : Nice to meet you .John: _____________________.(A) Nice to meet you . (B) Good morning .( )2.Sarah: What’s your name ?Wu Yifan:______________.(A) I’m Wu Yifan . (B) I’m OK ..( )3.Chen Jie :Let me clean the board .Amy: _____________________.(A)OK. (B) Hello.( )4.教室里面有什么?(A) What’s in the classroom ? (B) What’s on the board ?二、课堂作业英汉互译。同学讲台
写字板三、课后作业连词成句。1.is
my一、课前作业书写上节课学习的新单词二、课堂作业听录音,请选出你所听到的单词
)1.A. antB. hand
B. hamburger
B. boyC. head C. hat C. farmer C. bag C. big(
)2.A. hot dog
)3.A. French fries
)4. A. egg
)5.A.beef(
)7.A. wind
)8.A. door
)9.A. idea
B.ice-water
C Good idea!
)10.A. desk
C. teacher’s desk三、课后作业找一找,根据问句找答语。A
)1.Let’s clean the classroom.
A. It’s a bag.(
)2.Where is my book?
B. Ah,yes.It’s really a bee. (
)3.What colour is the wall?
C. Good idea. (
)4.What’s this?
D. It’s on the desk. (
)5.There is a bee on the board.
E. White.一、课前作业选择最合适的选项填空,只填序号。
( )1.Are you ready school?
( )2.This is pencil case.
C、 the( )3. it your pencil? No,it’s Danny’s pencil.
( )4.This is a boy. name is Danny.
C、 My 二、课堂作业做活动手册本单元第5部分练习。 具体方法和步骤参考如下:(1)学生看图,用英语说出图中每样物品。 (2)教师讲解题目的意思并指导做的方法。 (3)学生听录音做练习。 三、课后作业 英汉连线A.What`s your name?
1.你好吗?
B.Are you ready for school?
2你叫什么名字?.
C.Fine,thanks.
3.你准备好去上学了吗?
D.How are you?
4.很高兴认识你。
E.Nice to meet you.
5.很好,谢谢。一、课前作业选词填空。(
clean the board.
clean the classroom.
the window!
)4.May I have
a new classroom.、
the picture.
)9.This is
A.teacher’s desk
B.teachers’desk
C.Teachers’desk(
)10.-Let’s clean the desks and chairs.A.Good job.
C.All right二、课堂作业听录音,将下面的句子按听到的顺序排序
)Wow! It’s nice and clean .Good job.
) Let me clean the board.(
)Let me clean the window.(
)Good morning. Let’s clean the classroom.(
)Let’s clean the desks and chairs.三、课后作业补充句子,使对话完整。 1.is my seat?
A:Thank you.B:You’re2.
A:Let’sthe classroom.
is the fish bowl?
A:Let me the fish bowl.Unit 2
SchoolbagLesson 1一、课前作业根据下面每句话的意思和图片的提示,在空格中填上适当的单词,使句子完整。1. Theis red . I like it .2. Look at the . It’s nice .3. What do you like ? I like .4. In my classroom I can see 11 English.5. The brown二、课堂作业is big and heavy .认真听,选出你所听到的单词
)1. A. twenty
)3.A.lionB. twelve
B. lightC. twenty-one C. jigsaw puzzle C. night(
)4.A.queen
B. squirrel
)5.A.orange
三、课后作业C. quietB. Ok
C. open句子宝宝总是丢三落四,你能根据提示把漏掉的添上吗? 1.书) in my bag.2.铅笔盒). 3.Xiaoming has a long 尺子).一、课前作业写下列字母相应的大小写,注意格式。K
f二、课堂作业请选出下列句子的正确翻译。 ()1.你有多少本书?A. How many books do you have?B. How many book do you have? C. How many books do your have? (
)2. 我有一块橡皮察。A. I have a eraser.
B. I have an eraser.
C. I have eraser. (
)3. 它是什么颜色?A. What is colour?
B. What colour is it?
C. What’s it colour? (
)4. 你书包里都有什么? A. What in your schoolbag? B. What’s in you schoolbag? C. What’s in your schoolbag? 三、课后作业看图补全单词一、课前作业 书写J到N,并认读以这些字母开头的单词: jeep, jacket, jigsaw puzzle, kite,
key, kangaroo, loin, lamp, lock,monkey, man, mouse, nose, nurse, noodle.二、课堂作业圈出你所听到的单词。1.window
4.computer
picture 5.bag
ruler7.lion
8.jigsaw puzzle
quiet三、课后作业重新排列下列句子,使其成为完整、通顺的对话. (
)1: What colour is it?
2:Sure.Here you are.(
3:I have a new schoolbag.
4: It’s black and white.
5: May I have a look?(
6: Wow! How nice! It’s a panda.一、课前作业写出下列字母相应的大小写,注意格式。k
d二、课堂作业三、课后作业连词成句。1.
(.)一、课前作业连一连。1.kite
五十2.noodles
风筝3.mathbook
面条4.pencil-case
数学书5.fifty
铅笔盒6 .how many books?
给你8 .Here you are
我有一支钢笔9 .I have a
一只胖熊猫10 .Take out your book.
几本书?二、课堂作业听录音,给所听到的句子选择答语(
)1. A. I have 13 books.(
)2. A. Thank you.(
)3. A. Yes, it is.
B. I have 14 pencils. B. Sure Here you are. B. White and purple.(
)4. A. He’s my father.
B. Yes, he is.(
)5. A. No, I can’t.三、课后作业 读句子,选答语。? (
)How many books do you have?
Yes, it is.? (
)What colour is it?
Sure, here you B. No, I don’t. are.? (
)May I have a look?
C. I have many books in my schoolbag.? (
)What’s in your schoolbag?
Twenty-one.? (
)Is it purple?
E. It’s red.一、课前作业把书上学过的数字单词抄到下面。二、课堂作业 圈出你所听到的单词。1. math book
bed3. ruler
4. schoolbag
pen5. puzzle
forty7. jigsaw
story-book
8. Chinese book
English book三、课后作业连词成句1.
heavy.Unit 3
FriendsLesson 1一、课前作业根据提示完成单词。nt
rl二、课堂作业请你选出你所听到的字母或单词。(
C. herC. queen (
)3.A. quiet
)4.A. sports
B. science
)5.A. picture三、课后作业B. painting
C. pencil 你能把下面的中文用英语写出来吗?老师
瘦的一、课前作业写出下列单词的汉语意思。Window(
) student(
)二、课堂作业听音判断。听录音,判断图片与你听到的内容是否一致,一致的打√,不一致打X。1.
)三、课后作业选择最佳答案。(
)1. --What’s
name?A. My
Amy.B. His
John.C. Her
)2. --What
sports.B. I
music.C. She
painting.(
Ling Ming .A. What
C. Where一、课前作业按要求写单词。1.she’s(完全形式)
2.long( 反义词)3.let’s (完全形式)
4.strong( 反义词)5.I(宾格)
6.he (物主代词)7.her(主格)
8.have(同义词)9.new( 反义词)
10.you’re(完全形式)二、课堂作业三、课后作业找出与其他单词不同类的一个。(
)1、A. fish
C. short(
)2、A. hot dog
B. hamburger
)3、A. kangaroo
)4、A. eraser
C. light(
)5、A. notebook
B. math book
C. sports一、课前作业同学们,我们学习了26个字母,让我们巩固一下吧。1,
写出下列单词的小写形式。B
写出下列单词的大写形式。a
用两种形式书按顺序书写单词。Bb(
Xx ( )Zz二、课堂作业按要求写出英语单词。long
strong 反意词big 反意词
tall反意词China 中国人
she 她的He 他的
this 这些三、课后作业做同步练习册习题一、课前作业翻译。1.音乐
3.运动4.绘画
6.教师7.学生
9游戏二、课堂作业根据提问来回答。1.What’s your name?
2.Who’s your best friend?3.How many books do you have?
4.What’s in your bag?三、课后作业连词成句。1.
he , big , eyes , has , and , nose , a , small.2.
spell , these , can , words , you?3.
put , English , on, head , your , book , your.4.
what’s , name , his?Lesson 6一、课前作业看看我们这个单元都学习了那些词组。长头发
大眼睛小鼻子
做运动二、课堂作业连词成句。三、课后作业单词是学习英语的基础,你对本单元的单词掌握的如何呢1, have\i\friend\new\a .
2, many\How\pencils\do \you\have ? 3, I\to\listen\like\music
.阅读详情:
范文九:人教版四年级英语上册效能作业四年级英语上册效能作业Unit 1
ClassroomLesson 1一、课前作业根据图意,完成单词。1. w
mptere二、课堂作业教师指导学生做活动手册上的练习。三、课后作业:选择正确的答语。
)1.What’s in the classroom?
A.Great!(
)2.Let’s clean the classroom.
B.He’s my friend.(
)3.How are you?
C.There are some desks andchairs.(
)4.Where’s the ball?
D. It’s under thedesk.(
)5.Who’s he?
E.Fine,thank you.Lesson2一、 课前作业将下列单词补充完整。 wind
hav二、 课堂作业听录音,请为你所听到的句子选择恰当的答语(
)1.A.It’s near the door.
B .It’s yellow.
C.Thank you.(
) 2.A.Thank you.
C. Goodbye!(
)3.A.Good job.
B. How nice!
C. Good idea!(
)4.A. Desks and chairs.
B. Work and play.
C. Sweep thefloor.(
)5.A. Yes, I have.
B. No, thank you.
C. No, Idon’t.三、课后作业读一读,选择最佳答案,并将序号填在题前括号内。(
)1.What’s
the classroom?A. on
a new classroom. It’s very big.A. are
the light.A. on
)4. - Let's clean the door.- ______ .A. Thank you
B. All right
C.Good job(
)5.-Look at the picture. -A. Good idea.
B. Oh, yes.
C. Oh! It’nice.Lesson3一、课前作业:单项选择。( )1. Mike : Nice to meet you .John: _____________________.(A) Nice to meet you . (B) Good morning .( )2.Sarah: What’s your name ?Wu Yifan:______________.(A) I’m Wu Yifan . (B) I’m OK ..( )3.Chen Jie :Let me clean the board .Amy: _____________________.(A)OK. (B) Hello.( )4.教室里面有什么?(A) What’s in the classroom ? (B) What’s on the board ?s二、课堂作业英汉互译。 have a look
计算机窗户
写字板三、课后作业连词成句。 1.is
myLesson 4一、课前作业书写上节课学习的新单词二、课堂作业听录音,请选出你所听到的单词(
)2.A. hot dog
B. hamburger
)3.A. French fries
)4. A. egg
)7.A. wind
)8.A. door
)9.A. idea
B.ice-water
C Good idea!(
)10.A. desk
B.teacher’s desk三、课后作业找一找,根据问句找答语。A
)1.Let’s clean the classroom.(
)2.Where is my book?
B.a bee.(
)3.What colour is the wall?
C. Good idea. (
)4.What’s this?desk.(
)5.There is a bee on the board.Lesson 5一、课前作业选择最合适的选项填空,只填序号。( )1.Are you ready school?A、 to
C、 at( )2.This is pencil case.A、 a
C、 thechair
A. It’s a bag. Ah,yes.It’s really D. It’s on the E. White.( )3. it your pencil? No,it’s Danny’s pencil.A 、Am
C 、Are( )4.This is a boy. name is Danny.A 、Your
C、 My二、课堂作业做活动手册本单元第5部分练习。具体方法和步骤参考如下:(1)学生看图,用英语说出图中每样物品。(2)教师讲解题目的意思并指导做的方法。(3)学生听录音做练习。三、课后作业英汉连线A.What`s your name?
1.你好吗?B.Are you ready for school?
2你叫什么名字?.C.Fine,thanks.
3.你准备好去上学了吗?D.How are you?
4.很高兴认识你。E.Nice to meet you.
5.很好,谢谢。Lesson 6一、课前作业选词填空。(
clean the board.
clean the classroom.
the window!
)4.May I have
a new classroom.、
the picture.
)9.This is
A.teacher’s deskB.teachers’desk
C.Teachers’desk(
)10.-Let’s clean the desks and chairs.
A.Good job.
C.All right二、课堂作业听录音,将下面的句子按听到的顺序排序(
)Wow! It’s nice and clean .Good job.(
) Let me clean the board.(
)Let me clean the window.(
)Good morning. Let’s clean the classroom.(
)Let’s clean the desks and chairs.三、课后作业补充句子,使对话完整。1.A:
is my seat?B:It’s
the door.A:Thank you.B:You’re
the classroom.
is the fish bowl?B:It’s
the fish bowl.
SchoolbagLesson 1一、课前作业根据下面每句话的意思和图片的提示,在空格中填上适当的单词,使句子完整。 1. The2. Look at the3. What do you like ? I like4. In my classroom I can see 11 Englishis red . I like it .. It’s nice ..
5. The brown二、课堂作业
is big and heavy .认真听,选出你所听到的单词(
)1. A. twenty
C.twenty-one(
C.jigsaw puzzle(
)4.A.queen
B. squirrel
)5.A.orange
C. open三、课后作业句子宝宝总是丢三落四,你能根据提示把漏掉的添上吗?1.I have forty-five
(书) in my bag.2.Look! There is an eraser in the
(铅笔盒).3.Xiaoming has a long
(尺子).Lesson 2一、课前作业写下列字母相应的大小写,注意格式。K
f二、课堂作业 请选出下列句子的正确翻译。(
)1.你有多少本书?A. How many books do you have?B. How many book do you have? C. How many books do your have? (
)2. 我有一块橡皮察。A. I have a eraser.
B. I have an eraser.
C. eraser.(
)3. 它是什么颜色?A. What is colour?
B. What colour is it?
C. What’s it colour?(
)4. 你书包里都有什么?A. What in your schoolbag?B. What’s in you schoolbag?C. What’s in your schoolbag?三、课后作业看图补全单词b
Lesson 3一、课前作业I have书写J到N,并认读以这些字母开头的单词:jeep, jacket, jigsaw puzzle, kite,key, kangaroo, loin, lamp, lock,monkey, man, mouse, nose, nurse, noodle.二、课堂作业圈出你所听到的单词。1.window
door3.floor
4.computer
picture5.bag
ruler7.lion
8.jigsaw puzzle
jiacket9.mouse
quiet三、课后作业重新排列下列句子,使其成为完整、通顺的对话.(
)1: What colour is it?(
2:Sure.Here you are.(
3:I have a new schoolbag.(
4: It’s black and white.(
5: May I have a look?(
6: Wow! How nice! It’s a panda.Lesson 4一、课前作业11写出下列字母相应的大小写,注意格式。k
d二、课堂作业三、课后作业连词成句。1.
(.)Lesson 5一、课前作业连一连。1.kite
五十2.noodles
风筝3.mathbook
面条4.pencil-case
数学书5.fifty
铅笔盒6 .how many books?
给你8 .Here you are
我有一支钢笔9 .I have a
一只胖熊猫10 .Take out your book.
几本书?二、课堂作业听录音,给所听到的句子选择答语(
)1. A. I have 13 books.
B. I have 14 pencils.(
)2. A. Thank you.
B. Sure Here you are.(
)3. A. Yes, it is.
B.purple.13 White and(
)4. A. He’s my father.
B. Yes, he is.(
)5. A. No, I can’t.
B. No, I don’t.三、课后作业 读句子,选答语。?? (
)How many books do you have?
Yes, it is. (
)What colour is it?
B.Sure, here you are.? (
)May I have a look?
C. I havemany books in my schoolbag.? (
)What’s in your schoolbag?
D.Twenty-one.? (
)Is it purple?
E. It’s red.Lesson 6一、课前作业把书上学过的数字单词抄到下面。二、课堂作业圈出你所听到的单词。1. math book
bed3. ruler
4. schoolbag
pen5. puzzle
forty147. jigsaw
story-book
8. Chinese bookEnglish book三、课后作业连词成句1.
FriendsLesson 1一、课前作业根据提示完成单词。15st
rl二、课堂作业请你选出你所听到的字母或单词。(
)3.A. quiet
)4.A. sports
B. science
)5.A. picture
B. painting
C. pencil三、课后作业你能把下面的中文用英语写出来吗?Lesson 2一、课前作业16 老师
瘦的写出下列单词的汉语意思。Window(
) student(
)二、课堂作业听音判断。听录音,判断图片与你听到的内容是否一致,一致的打√,不一致打X。1.
)三、课后作业选择最佳答案。(
)1. --What’s
Amy.B. His
John.C. Her
)2. --What
sports.B. I
music.C. She
painting. (
Ling Ming .A. What
C. WhereLesson 3一、课前作业按要求写单词。171.she’s(完全形式)
2.long( 反义词)3.let’s (完全形式)
4.strong( 反义词)5.I(宾格)
6.he (物主代词)7.her(主格)
8.have(同义词)9.new( 反义词)
10.you’re(完全形式)二、课堂作业三、课后作业找出与其他单词不同类的一个。(
)1、A. fish
C. short(
)2、A. hot dog
B. hamburger
)3、A. kangaroo
)4、A. eraser
C. light(
)5、A. notebook
B. math book
C. sportsLesson 4一、课前作业同学们,我们学习了26个字母,让我们巩固一下吧。181,
写出下列单词的小写形式。B
写出下列单词的大写形式。3,
用两种形式书按顺序书写单词。Bb(
Xx ( )Zz二、课堂作业按要求写出英语单词。long
strong 反意词big 反意词
tall反意词China 中国人
she 她的He 他的
this 这些三、课后作业做同步练习册习题Lesson 5一、课前作业翻译。19 a
3.运动4.绘画
6.教师7.学生
9游戏二、课堂作业根据提问来回答。1.What’s your name?
2.Who’s your best friend?3.How many books do you have?
4.What’s in your bag?三、课后作业连词成句。1.
he , big , eyes , has , and , nose , a , small.2.
spell , these , can , words , you?3.
put , English , on, head , your , book , your.4.
what’s , name , his?Lesson 6一、课前作业看看我们这个单元都学习了那些词组。长头发
大眼睛小鼻子
做运动二、课堂作业连词成句。20三、课后作业单词是学习英语的基础,你对本单元的单词掌握的如何呢UNIT4
HOMEA一 课前作业听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”第四单元A部分二课堂作业(一)选择(
)1、A. Yes, they are.
B. Yes, it is.(
)2、A. It’s on the desk
B. Yes, it is.(
)3、1, have\i\friend\new\a .
2, many\How\pencils\do \you\have ? 3, I\to\listen\like\music
.A Yes, they aren’t.
B. Yes, they are.(
)4、A Yes, he is.
B. She is in the home.(二)图文搭配。(
) 1. Answer the phone.(
) 2. The ball is under the bed.(
) 3. Watch TV.(
) 4. This is my bedroom.(
) 5.Where is my pen? It’s in the hand.三 课后作业(一)写出下列单词与句子的中文意思Go to the living room.
watch TV.Go the study. Read a book.B一课前作业听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”第四单元B部分二课堂作业(一) 选择(
)1. Are the keys in the door ?
Yes, _______________.A they aren't B they are (
)2. Where is your sister? She
in the study.A is
you see in my room?A do
) 4._______ is Mike? He’s in the kitchen.A. Where
B. What color(二)用1、2、3、4、5、6排列对话(
)Where are my keys?(
)Look, they are near the TV.(
)Open the door, Sarah.(
)No, they aren’t(
)Are they on the desk?三 课后作业(一)写出下列单词与句子的中文意思This is my home.Go to the kitchen. Have a snack.Go to the bedroom. Have a sleep.C一课前作业听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”第四单元c部分二课堂作业(一) 选择(
) 1. Let’s _______ the bed.A. do
) 2. Wellcome ______ my school.A. to
) 3. The keys are _______ the door.A. under
) 4. Is she in the kitchen? ___________A.Yes, she isn’t.
B.No, she isn’t.(二)连词造句。1.
like ,I, classroom, my2. is , this , pen , my
3.to , welcome, my ,home.三课后作业(一)连词造句。1.
like ,I, classroom, my2. is , this , pen , my3.to , welcome, my ,home.4.they ,are , in , the room.5. is , this, your, bedroom.Unit
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?第一课时A一、 课前作业:Let’s learn:看书本介绍食物的单词,试着用英语说说这些单词,遇到不会的,请教你的同学、家长或录音磁带。二、 课堂作业1、 根据英文写出中文 rice
beefsoup _________
noodles _________
vegetable ________三、 2、认真看一看,为下面单词选择相应汉语。A、蔬菜
E、饥饿1、(
) thank you
)vegetable4、(
) noodles四、 课后作业“你说我说”:与你的同桌一起合作,说一说各喜欢吃什么食物。你可以这么说:
A:What would you like?
B:I’d like somerice and soup.第二课时A一、 课前作业:听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”书上P58A部分Let’s learn二、课堂作业1连一连(1)rice
A.你想来点什么?(2)beef
B.米饭(3)Can I have some fish please?
C.请帮我来些鱼,好吗?(4) What would you like?
D.牛肉2单词快速认读。教师出示单词卡片,学生快速反应说出单词三、课后作业听Let’S talk部分的录音,读给同桌和家长听。第三课时A一、 课前作业:听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”书上P60A部分Read
write二、课堂作业1、根据图片写单词__________
连一连(1)noodles
A.晚餐你想吃什么?(2)vegetable
B.面条(3)What would you like for dinner?
C.我想要牛奶和面包。(4)I’d like some milk and bread.
D.蔬菜三、课后作业在英语抄写本上工整地书写单词bread,egg,mile,water边写边准确地朗读这些单词。第四课时B一、 课前作业:听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”书上P61B部分Let’s learn二、课堂作业1、你认识这些餐具吗?根据图片写出餐具名称。汉语:
英语:汉语:英语:2、找出下列拼写正确的单词( )A.plate
C.plute( )A.knafe
C.knife( )A.chopsticks
B.chapsticks
C.chopstiks( )A.fouk
C.fork三、课后作业,词语归类。beef
chopsticks食物:餐具:第五课时B一、 课前作业:听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”书上P62B部分Let’s talk二、课堂作业1、连词成句(1) use, I, chopsticks ,can___________________________________(2) we, time, had, a, good____________________________________(3)Dinner’s, Your, and, forks, knives, ready____________________________________2、根据情景提示,选择正确句子。( )餐桌上,当你想要客人随便吃些什么时,可说:A. Help yourself
B. Have yourself
C. Like yourself( )当你想示范某一动作给某人看是,你可以说:A. Listen
B. Let me show you
C. Watch me. ( )当你想告诉大家:早餐准备好了,可以说:A. Breakfast is nice
B. breakfast is good
C. breakfast is ready!( )当同学想向你借一块橡皮时,你会说:A. Sure. Here you are
B. Sorry. I can’t
C.Sure. Here are you三、课后作业听Let’s talk部分的录音,读给家长听。第六课时B一、 课前作业:听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”书上P21B部分Read and
write二、课堂作业1、将下列单词补充完整。
k2、根据图片提示,完成句子。What would you like for dinner?I’d like some
,someand,somesome
.Oh,no.You can’t eat so much!三、课后作业1规范书写本单元四会单词。2将句子补充完整。(1)Give me
the(4)Use the
theUNIT6 MEET MY FAMILYA一课前作业听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”第六单元A部分二课堂作业一、看图片填单词。(16分) 1.This is my f
,He is a d
.2.That is my m
.3.What are your b
and your s
?Theyare students.三课后作业(一)选择1、
your father?A、What
B、What’s
people are there in your family?A、How much
B、How many
C、How3、My family
seven members.A、have
C、is4、My aunt is
nurseA、an
C、theB一课前作业听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”第六单元B部分二课堂作业(一)选择 1 This is
meet my family.A、and
C、for 3 Is
a dancer?A、her
they?A、is
C、are三课后作业(一)根据图片选择句子A
)1、This is my family photo.
)2、My sister is ateacher.(
)3、This is my grandma.
)4、My grandpa is afarmer.(
)5、My brother is a baseball player.C一课前作业听磁带跟读(两遍) 在不会读的单词前标“?”第六单元C部分二课堂作业(一)选择1 How many people
there in your family?A、do
C、is2 What’s your aunt? ---
.A、Yes, she is
B、She is a teacher
C、She is my aunt 3 Act
a teacher.A、likes
4 That man is
uncleA、Tom
C、Tom’s(二)连词成句,注意第一个字母要大写呀!1、many
how family2、your
uncle3、uncle
baseball player is4、menbers
seven5、looks
strong三课后作业(一)补全对话,将正确句子的编号填在横线上。A、What’s your sister?B、Is your grandma a nurse,tooC、What are your parents?D、How many people are there in your family?
E、No, she isn’t. A:B: Six. My parents ,my grandpa ,my grandma ,my sister and me. A:B: My father is a teacher and my mother is a nurse. A:
She’s a driver. A:B: She’s a student.(二)排序1、My father is a teacher.2、Good morning! Welcome to meet my family.3、How many people are there in your family?4、Four. My father , my mother ,my uncle and me.5、What’s your father?(
)阅读详情:
范文十:四年级英语(上册)活页作业试题答案四年级英语(上)活页作业参考答案Unit One听力部分一、(8分)5-1-4-6-7-3-2-8二、(10分)1.B b
5.I i三、(6分)2-5-4-1-3-6四、(6分)1.√ 2.× 3.× 4.√五、(10分) C A B C A笔试部分一、(10分)Aa
Ii二、(10分) 写字板
doordesk图画lightchair
picture三、(10分)apple boy cat duck desk
hamburger四、(10分)1.B
5.A五、(10分)1--D
5--E六、(10分)4-2-3-5-1ice-creamUnit Two听力部分一、(8分)3-1-5-2-7-4-6-8二、(10分)I F J B C A D G R N三、(10分)1.F
5.F四、(7分)五、(10分)1.B
5.B笔试部分一、(5分)1.D
5.D二.( 10 分)bag
pencil-case三.(10
AEF四.( 15 分)1.B
5.A五.( 15分)A. Five pencils and a ruler.2. What color is your bag?
3. Where is my book?4. Let’s clean the classroom.
D. It’s orange and green.5. What’s in your pencil-case?
E. All right.Unit Three听力部分一、(5分)1.B
5.B二、(5分)3-1-5-2-4三、(10分)
strong.tall.四、(10分)1.B
5.B五、(10分)1.
5.笔试部分一、(20分)略二、(5分)1.B 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.B三、(10 分)1.F
5.T四、(10分)1.T
5.T五、(5 分)4-5-1-3-2六、(10分)1.girl
4.friends期中练习题A听力部分一、(10分)1.A
10.B二、(10分)1.board
5.music6.science
10. where三、(10分)CBABB四、(10分)1. A
5.B五、(10分) 1.× 2.√ 3. √ 4. × 5. √笔试部分一、(10分)1.pencil
4.ruler6.friend
7.pencil-case 8.boy
9.girl二、(10分)1.E
5.D三、(10分)1.B
9. C四、(10分)3-5-1-4-2五、(10分)1.C
5.A期中测试卷(B)听力部分一、(10分)A-2
E-3二、(10分)1. 23
5. 13三、(10分)5.student 10.teacher
5.T四、(10分)1.A
4.A笔试部分一、(10分)1.window 2.quiet 3.picture 4.photo 5.where6.science 7.notebook 8.story 9.heavy 10.fifty二、(10分)1.A 2.A 3.C 4.B 5.B 6.C 7.B 8.A 9.B 10.B三、(15分)1. book
2. pencil-case
3. pens4. bag
5.ruler四、(10分)1.B
4.B五、(15分)1.A
4.AUnit Four听力部分一、(10分)1.A
5.C二、(10分)1.B
5.B三、(10分)6-7-3-4-10-1-2-8-9-5四、(10分)1.C
5.B笔试部分一、(10分)1.B
5. B二、(10分)1.B
5.A5.C 5.A三、(15分)1.classroom
5.chair四、(10分)1.C
6.A五、(15分)1.F
6.TUnit Five听力部分一、(10分)5-8-4-1-9-2-7-6-3-10二、(10分)BBBAB三、(10分)1.F
5.T四、(10分)3-1-2-5-4笔试部分一、(10分)1.F
10.E二、(10分)1.B
6.B 7.B 8.C 9.B 10.B三、(20分)饮品类:CGKOR餐具类:AFINS食物类:BEJMQ动作类:DHLPT四、(10分)1.F
5.F五、(10分)egg
beefUnit Six听力部分一、(8分)2-7-5-3-4-8-1-6二、(10分)1.B 2.B 3.A 4.B 5.A三、(10分)FTFFT四、(12分)father
driverfarmer
friend笔试部分一、(10分)1.C 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.D二、(10分)1.nurse
5.brother6.father
10.student三、(10分)1.A
5.B四、(10分)1.B 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.B 6.A 7.C 8.C 9.A 10.A五、(10分)1.F 2.T 3.T 4.F 5.F六、(10分)CAEBD期末练习题A听力部分一、(10分)1.lamp
6.aunt二、(10分)1.B
5.B三.(10分)1.B
6.A四、(10分)father
chickenfish笔试部分一、(10 分)Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz二、(10分)1.pencil-case 2.bag
5.school6.chair
10. farmer三、(10 分)1.C 2.B 3.A 4.A 5.C 6.B四、(10 分)6-3-5-1-7-4-2五、(10分)1.×
5. √六、( 10分 ) home
fish期末活页测试卷(B)听力部分一、(10分)1. bed
5. home二、(10分)2-4-5-1-3三、(10分)1. √
5. √四、(10分)2-5-3-4-1笔试部分五、(10分)1. school
5.desk六、(10分)1-C
5-B七、(10分)1.A
5.B八、(10分)1.bread
5.father九、(10分) 1. C
5.B十、(10分)1.F
5.T阅读详情:}