把and come a mango have小学二年级连词成句句

连词成句,英汉短语互译1.pants,good,a,at,we,very,have,price .2.are,the,fifteen,green,yuan,shoets .3.and,see,for,come,at,Lily's Store,yourself .4.need,you,for,sports,shoes,do 5they,three,have,socks,only,dollars,for,great.1.十九条裙子.2._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句,英汉短语互译1.pants,good,a,at,we,very,have,price .2.are,the,fifteen,green,yuan,shoets .3.and,see,for,come,at,Lily's Store,yourself .4.need,you,for,sports,shoes,do 5they,three,have,socks,only,dollars,for,great.1.十九条裙子.2.
连词成句,英汉短语互译1.pants,good,a,at,we,very,have,price .2.are,the,fifteen,green,yuan,shoets .3.and,see,for,come,at,Lily's Store,yourself .4.need,you,for,sports,shoes,do 5they,three,have,socks,only,dollars,for,great.1.十九条裙子.2.服装店.3.看一看4.(折价)出售5.at a very good price6.for yourself7.bags for sports8.sell...to...I do not know what to ask,I know you also need to ask?
1.Pants we have at a very good price.2.The green shoets are fifteen yuan.3.Come and see at Lily's Store for yourself.4.Do you need for sports shoes?5.They have three great socks for only dollars.1.nineteen skirts2.dress /clothes -shop3.have a look4.on sale 5.以一个好价钱(卖)6.自己7.运动包8.卖.给...
这些应该是七年级上册第七单元的内容。要是作业的话,不妨你把答案传上来,我们大家帮你改改,这样你好学习到更多的内容。你看好不好?
太多了,加分
do it by yourself. it's your duty to learn english. don't be lazy!those,socks,are,much,blue,black,and,how连词成句buy,and,your,clothes,come,at,great,sale,Huaxing's连词成句want,do,you,to,a,to,go,movie连词成句dinner,when,have,people,do,usually连词成句write,tell,piease,me,your,about,Saturday,trip,and连_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
those,socks,are,much,blue,black,and,how连词成句buy,and,your,clothes,come,at,great,sale,Huaxing's连词成句want,do,you,to,a,to,go,movie连词成句dinner,when,have,people,do,usually连词成句write,tell,piease,me,your,about,Saturday,trip,and连
those,socks,are,much,blue,black,and,how连词成句buy,and,your,clothes,come,at,great,sale,Huaxing's连词成句want,do,you,to,a,to,go,movie连词成句dinner,when,have,people,do,usually连词成句write,tell,piease,me,your,about,Saturday,trip,and连词成句exciting,is,to,very,it,a,Chinese,friend,have,very 连词成句usually,goes,he,school,to,seven,at,haif,past,连词成句does,jim,what,before,has,he,do,breakfast连刺成句do,have,a,school,at,you,School,Day,your连词成句Saturday,Baijing,see,to,Opera,every,goes,he连词成句
How much are those blue and black socks?第二句不知道.Do you want to go to movie?When do people usually have dinner?Please write and tell me about your Saturday trip.It's very exciting to have a Chinese friend.He usually goes to school at half past seven.What does Jim do before he has breakfast?Do you have a School Day at your school?He goes to see Beijing Opera every Saturday.译林版小学英语六年级下6Bunit3知识点与练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
译林版小学英语六年级下6Bunit3知识点与练习
六​年​级​下​英​语​u​n​i​t ​a​ ​h​e​a​l​t​h​y​ ​d​i​e​t​知​识​点​与​基​础​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢连词成句 1、trip a go let's on field (.) 2、have the come ants at and look a (.)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句 1、trip a go let's on field (.) 2、have the come ants at and look a (.)
连词成句 1、trip a go let's on field (.) 2、have the come ants at and look a (.)
1.Let's go on a field trip.2.Come and have a look at the ants.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语连词成句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信