1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
Revelation
Joshua 1:9
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of .
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong a be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition &| &
Share This Verse:
Other Translations of Joshua 1:9
Haue not I commanded thee? be strong, and of a good courage, bee not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee, whither soeuer thou goest.- King James Version (1611) - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."- New American Standard Version (1995)Have not I commanded thee? Be strong be not affrighted, neither be thou dismayed: for Jehovah thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.- American Standard Version (1901)Have I not given you your orders? Take have no fear an for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go,- Basic English BibleHave I not commanded thee: Be strong and courageous? Be not
afraid, for Jehovah thy God is with thee
whithersoever thou goest.- Darby BibleHave not I commanded thee? Be strong a be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. - Webster's BibleHaven't I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid, neither be dismayed: for Yahweh your God is with you wherever you go."- World English Bible`Have not I commanded thee? be s be not
terrified nor affrighted, for with thee [is] Jehovah thy God in
every [place] whither thou goest.'- Youngs Literal Bible Have not I commanded thee? Be strong be not affrighted, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.'- Jewish Publication Society Bible
Wesley's Notes for Joshua 1:9
1:9 I commanded thee - I whom thou art obliged to obey: I who can carry thee through every thing I put thee upon: I of whose faithfulness and almighty power thou hast had large experience?
Comments for Joshua 1:9Cheryl Dawn's comment on
I love this verse, as. It encourages us to trust in God no matter where we are. That to me means not just location on the map, but circumstances .
& JERRY MAKGAE's comment on
joshua is trying to make us strong not to be scared or afraid of the devil but be aware of him.
& Alvin Young's comment on
In sense it is simply encouraging you to be strong and have faith in the Lord do not be afraid in doing things that are possible because your Lord thou God is with thee.
& Gail's comment on
this is a inspiring veres, one thing we should know is that the lord never leave us we leave him,we can always stand asure of the lord strength so long as we stay connented to him.
& MockingBird's comment on
To be dismayed is to have seen or been through a thing that has so disheartened you that you do not want to go near that again or even have to go through that thing again if your confronted with it again. The Lord says to be strong and courageous for He is with you withersoever you go. He is there to help you along. Believe and Trust Him to get you through.We do not have to fear.That does not mean that if your facing a sin and you yield to it that will ok it.
& Jana E.'s comment on
these words are very precious for my new life with all its weaknesses meaning because Jesus Christ was crucified shed His Blood for me and my old life has risen and lives
& Mickael Osei-Tutu's comment on
We should be strong and courageous, for the Lord God cares and watches everything that concerns us.
& RICHARD Lee's comment on
I THANK GOD FOR USING HIS FOLLOWERS TO SPREAD OR SHOULD I SAY FEED HIS SHEEPS YAHWEH SPIRITUAL FOOD
& Shinelunato.pineda's comment on
I want to share the word of God from King James Bible on my Facebook account. Thanks.
What Do You Think of Joshua 1:9?
Share your own thoughts or commentary here...
Email (Will remain hidden & anonymous)上传时间:
热搜风云榜
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩Have not I commanded thee? Be strong a be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong a be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
中文意思:9我岂没有吩咐你吗。你当刚强壮胆。不要惧怕,也不偠惊惶。因为你无论往哪里去,耶和华你的神必与你同在。
以下为相關句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
悦楚和尚来不及将碗中酒喝干,乘宵禁时间未到,对施元德把手一拱,从船尾上岸,避开“癩皮狗”,径向近村熟识的施主家借宿去了。
(没有什么能够阻挡,对洎由的向往.)
不必同他说话,如果你害羞。
若是你害羞就不必和他说話,你迎接他的时候只须站在门边。
如饮超过一杯,交替饮用含酒精與不含酒精的饮品。
9我岂没有吩咐你吗。你当刚强壮胆。不要惧怕,吔不要惊惶。因为你无论往哪里去,耶和华你的神必与你同在。
诗108:11神阿、你不是丢弃了我们麽.神阿、你不和我们的军兵同去麽。
没做完戓做错的寿司,只要在同一方向点另一种寿司木牌,即可切换为制作叧一种寿司。
他的臣仆到你这里来,不是为详察窥探,要倾覆这地么?
7当远离虚假的事。不可杀无辜和有义的人,因我必不以恶人为义。
7呮是要弃绝那世俗的言语,和老妇荒渺的话,在敬虔上操练自己。
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
甴团队研发FIND A BIBLE VERSE
----------------------
Deuteronomy
1 Chronicles
2 Chronicles
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon
Lamentations
----------------------
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
Revelation
Joshua 1:8
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of .
This book of the law shall not dep but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition &| &
Share This Verse:
Other Translations of Joshua 1:8
This booke of the Law shal not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest obserue to doe according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt haue good successe.- King James Version (1611) - "This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all t for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.- New American Standard Version (1995)This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate thereon day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.- American Standard Version (1901)Let this book of the law be ever on your lips and in your thoughts day and night, so that you may keep with c then a blessing will be on all your way, and you will do well.- Basic English BibleThis book of the law shall not d and
thou shalt meditate upon it day and night, that thou mayest
take heed to do according to all tha for
then shalt thou have good success in thy ways, and then shalt
thou prosper.- Darby BibleThis book of the law shall not dep but thou shalt meditate in it day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. - Webster's BibleThis book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success.- World English Biblethe book of this law doth not depart out of thy mouth, and
thou hast meditated in it by day and by night, so that thou
dost observe to do according to all that is written in it, for
then thou dost cause thy way to prosper, and then thou dost act
wisely.- Youngs Literal Bible This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all tha for then thou shalt make thy ways prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.- Jewish Publication Society Bible
Wesley's Notes for Joshua 1:8
1:8 Out of thy mouth - That is, thou shalt constantly read it, and upon occasion discourse of it, and the sentence which shall come out of thy mouth, shall in all things be given according to this rule. Day and night - That is, diligently study, and upon all occasions consider what is God's will and thy duty.
The greatness of thy place and employments shall not hinder thee from this work, because this is the only rule of all thy private actions, and publick administrations.
Comments for Joshua 1:8Ishola Oludare Immaculate's comment on
THE BIBLE SAYS 'THY WORD HAVE I HIDE IN MY HEART SO AS NOT TO SIN AGAINST YOU ' WE AS A CHRISTIAN, WE SHOULD MEDITATE IN HIS WORD SO AS TO MAKE OUR WAY LAWFUL UNTO HIM. SHALOM!!!
& Blessed's comment on
THE WORD OF GOD CAME TO US in living form Jesus CHRIST EMMANUEL GOD with us The children of Isreal we re given the commandments to keep The children of Isreal had an obedience problem GODS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER whenever the children of Is real went astray GOD S mercy abound and the word of GOD would lift up a standard
& MockingBird's comment on
We are thinking about something every day and it might as well be the Word of God That is where my way will be prosperous and I will have good success When I get the word in my heart it reaches my mind and it manifests through my body Adeponle Benard s comment is good one I like Jesus being my DR Amen
& Nedum's comment on
Meditation is think. The word of God should most especially be in our thoughts then they'll be in our mouth.
& Mandlenkosi's comment on
He was living Godly life and my heavenly father was very pleased with him
& Ekaete Nonju's comment on
the word of God is the yardstick used to measure our prosperity and success.
& David Turnquist's comment on
not depart from your mouth refers to speaking out loud.
meditate also refers to speaking quietly out loud over and over.
as a cow chews its cud and gets more nourishment so do we by speaking out loud scriptures.
& Pastor Justin Kabayi's comment on
abiding in the word of God is what makes us real disciples of Christ & true children of God who by truth are set free. Therefore let us practise God's word by both
speech,thoughts & deeds.
& Wandile's comment on
Keeping his word makes us stronger and brings us closer to God, we constantly get renewed as we meditate on it, his promised forever stand....in V9 we r further commanded to stay strong and be not afraid cause his word is our shield and our guide. Glory to God
& Muddy's comment on
Reverence to Gods word should always be on our lips. Our thoughts, actions and words should always be mindful of Gods
word of instruction and his promises. His word needs to be a living part of our everyday life. Our first love.
& Sithembile Mamba's comment on
Oh Lord help me to meditate on your word and forget about myself and learn to appreciate u more oh help me lord.
& Jan's comment on
The Word of the Lord is a lamp on your feet and a light unto your path.When the Word of the Lord is in your mouth(speak) you procliam light over darkness, your mind is constanly renew and your tribulations are common. Your ways becomes a revelation and walk in the full understanding of who God is for you.
& Adeponle Benard's comment on
The book of law, which is the word of God is a medicine prescribed by Doctor Jesus, with a full dosage (day and night) for all His patients so that they can be healed (prosperous and enjoy good success).
What Do You Think of Joshua 1:8?
Share your own thoughts or commentary here...
Email (Will remain hidden & anonymous)}

我要回帖

更多关于 thou thee 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信