fjiatingjiaoss 英语翻译:我后悔吃了那些...

英语翻译一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西.”然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去.他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸,他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河.” 他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西.他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了.不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处.
寓意:1.比起充满变数的未来,更应该把握现在.
2.应该依赖自己而不是别人.Sense: 1.Catch what you have now and don’t too rely on the unknown future.
2.You should depend on yourself at first instead of other people.故事英文翻译:
Catch Your Apples FirstlyA man was walking towards a rich man’s house, he found a box of good apples on the way, he said, I won’t take these apples because the rich man will give me more delicious food. then he threw the apples into soil and went away.When he arrived in front of a river, he stopped because it’s swelling. He waited a while and said, I can’t arrive at the rich man’s house today because I can’t go through this river.Then he came back, he felt hungry as he had not eaten anything in this day. He tried to look for something to eat. Finally he found the apples in soil and ate them happily.Don’t throw away the good things because you may find it useful in some time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译关于英语中请假的几种翻译表达不很清楚,特请赐教.呵呵1 【我想请个假 】 我说:May I aks for a leave 或是 May I have a day off 是否可以?如果有其他更加准确,常用的 口语,说法 请写出来.2 我想请一天假?这么说:May I ask for one day's leave May I have a day off 是否仍然可以?one day ,a day 两者有什么却别没有?3 请三天假期 ask for 3 days' leave have 3 days off 4 请一个小时假 / 请一周假期 / 请 3天病假 用合适的 英语来翻译下.5 【 这个月你还剩下几天假期没有休呢?】 翻译.请按顺序 回答.
① 我想请个假 ? >> May I ask for a leave?
这句话不太用到.我目前在单位里实习,还没有见过谁用过这个词.
这里的单位,有谁请假都会用一个缩写词 PTO / personal time off.
例如,I'm taking a PTO tomorrow / taking a PTO today. 然后这里
请短假不用批准,所以一般我们只收到一个 Email,里面那样写着. >> May I have a day off?
这句话比较地道一点,但我建议改为 May I take the day off?
May I take the day off to attend my child's wedding? 类似的. ② 我想请一天假? 和 请三天假期、>> May I take one day's leave? / May I take the day off? / May I have a day off?>> May I take three day's leave? / May I take three days off? / May I have three days off?
以上三种说法都是正确的.
one day 和 a day 没有什么区别. ③ 请一个小时假
请一周假期
请 3天病假 >> Can I take one hour off work / Can I have one hour off work? >> Can I take one week's leave? / Can I take one week off work / Can I have one week off work? >> Can I take three days of sick leave? Can I take three sicks days off? Can I have three days off? ④ 这个月你还剩下几天假期没有休呢? >> How many days of vacation do you have left this month? >. How many days of paid leave do you have left this month?
Can I take three sicks days off?
是不是不用加复数呢?呵呵
不加,sick 是不可数,在这里 sick 好比是个形容词,是修 days 的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. 都可以,有些差异。也可以说:Can I take (annual/sick/personal) leave? 年假,病假,事假, or I wonder if I could take leave.2. 强调一天,用one更好。Can/May I ask for/take one day off? 这几个可以互换的。3. Can/May I ask for/take th...
1.两个句子都能表示请假的意思,但有细微的不同。第一个句子意思是“请个假”,leave是抽象名词,第二个句子意思是明确的请“一天”假。 其他说法:Could you kindly excuse my absence on Monday and Tuesday? Thanks。
I should very much like to have a le...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请帮我把下段简历中的自我介绍翻译成英语 本人性格热情开朗,待人友好,为人诚实谦虚.工作勤奋,认真负责,能吃苦耐劳,尽职尽责,有耐心.具有亲和力,平易近人,善于与人沟通勇于迎接新挑战.忠实诚信,讲原则,说到做到,决不推卸责任;有自制力,做事情始终坚持有始有终,从不半途而废;肯学习,有问题不逃避,愿意虚心向他人学习;自信但不自负,不以自我为中心;愿意以谦虚态度赞扬接纳优越者,权威者;会用100%的热情和精力投入到工作中积极参加课外文体活动,各种社会实践活动和兼职工作以加自己的阅历,提高自己的能力.
I am a warm and cheerful, friendly, honest and modest. Work hard, serious and responsible, can hard-working, conscientious, have patience. Affinity, approachable, good at communicating with people the courage to meet new challenges. Integrity, principles, said to do, never
have self-control, do things always follow through, willing to learn, have a problem not evade, willing to learn
confident but not arrogant, not self- willing to accept praise modest attitude of superiority, will use 100% of the enthusiasm and energy into work actively participate in extracurricular activities, various social activities and part-time work to increase their experience, improve their ability.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译:不好意思打扰了尽量把这句话说的地道些.但不要太复杂的语法.最好能提供正式的和口语的.(如果有的话).我没把问题提好。文盲学英语
18:29:46我忘几说了。我想表达的是事后打扰:不好意思打扰了/sorry to disturb you是不是表达事后的?czcy1188
18:42:11要用sorry to have disturbed you.事前用 sorry to disturb you 我网上调查了下,好象三位都对,只是用法不一样,是我没问好。
小小小忆342
sorry to disturb you英美人习惯用法
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am sorry to disturb
口语就很简单了,excuse me就包含那个意思了!正式就I am sorry to disturb
扫描下载二维码英语翻译I know what you’re thinking:pizza(比萨饼)?For breakfast?But the truth is that you can have last night’s leftovers in the a.m.if you want to.I know lots of women who skip breakfast (不吃早饭),and they have a ton of different excuses for doing it.Some say they don’t have time,others think they’re “saying” calores (卡路里),still others just don’t like breakfast food .But the bottom line is that eating in the morning is very important when you’re trying to lose weight .“Eating just about anything from 300 to 400 calories would be better than nothing at all,” says Katherine Brooking,R.D.,who developed the super-easy eating plan for this year’s “SELF CHALLENGE”.And even pizza can be healthy if it’s loaded with vegetables,and you stick to one small piece.Breakfast is one meal I never miss,and the same goes for most weight loss success stories.Research shows that eating breakfast keeps you from overeating later in the day.Researchers at the University of Southern California found that breakfast skippers have a bigger chance of gaining weight than those who regularly have a morning meal.So eat something in the morning,anything.I know plenty of friends who end up having no breakfast altogether,and have just coffee or orange juice.I say,try heating up last night’s leftovers – it may sound crazy,but if it works for you,do it!I find if I tell myself,“You can always eat it tomorrow.” I put away the leftovers instead of eating more that night.Try it … you may save yourself some pre-bedtime calories.And watch your body gain the fat-burning effects.
I know what you’re thinking: pizza(比萨饼)?For breakfast? But the truth is that you can have last night’s leftovers in the a.m. if you want to.
我知道你在想什么——想着吃比萨?还是念着早餐用啥玩意儿填饱肚子呐?.但实际上,你只能将就昨晚的残羹冷炙,如果你愿意.
I know lots of women who skip breakfast (不吃早饭), and they have a ton of different excuses for doing it. Some say they don’t have time, others think they’re “saying” calores (卡路里),still others just don’t like breakfast food .
我知道,有许多女性是不吃早餐的,她们不吃早餐的理由五花八门一大箩筐:有的推脱没有时间,有的担心早餐热量问题,还有的干脆讨厌要嚼那些早餐食物.
But the bottom line is that eating in the morning is very important when you’re trying to lose weight . “Eating just about anything from 300 to 400 calories would be better than nothing at all,” says Katherine Brooking, R.D. , who developed the super-easy eating plan for this year’s “SELF CHALLENGE”. And even pizza can be healthy if it’s loaded with vegetables, and you stick to one small piece.
但底线在于:即使想减肥,吃早餐也是必不可少的.“吃含有300—400卡路里热量的食品比不吃更好,”今年发起非常简单午餐计划“挑战自我”的注册营养师Katherine Brooking如此说道.只要披萨夹着蔬菜一块吃也是有益健康的,要坚持哪怕吃一小块.
Breakfast is one meal I never miss, and the same goes for most weight loss success stories. Research shows that eating breakfast keeps you from overeating later in the day. Researchers at the University of Southern California found that breakfast skippers have a bigger chance of gaining weight than those who regularly have a morning meal.
我从来都不错过早餐,许多成功的减肥者也是这样.研究表明,每天吃早餐可以让你在一天中接下来的时间内不大可能暴饮暴食.南加里福利亚大学的研究者发现,不吃早餐的人比那些经常吃早餐的更有可能变胖.
So eat something in the morning, anything. I know plenty of friends who end up having no breakfast altogether, and have just coffee or orange juice. I say, try heating up last night’s leftovers – it may sound crazy, but if it works for you, do it! I find if I tell myself, “You can always eat it tomorrow.” I put away the leftovers instead of eating more that night. Try it … you may save yourself some pre-bedtime calories. And watch your body gain the fat-burning effects.
所以,(无论如何)早上还是(随便)吃点东西吧.我认识许多不再不吃早餐的朋友,他们也仅仅是喝喝咖啡或者橙汁.我的意思是,将前晚的剩饭热一下,虽然这听起来有点荒唐,但是如果这样对你有好处,那就去做!我经常告诉自己,“你可以留到明天再吃”,我就将剩下的晚餐放下从而避免了那晚吃得太饱.试着做做,这样你可以减少很多睡前的热量.你会发现身体里有了脂肪燃烧的效果.
说明:本文是应T-superking要求,在其译文基础上修改的,欢迎批评指正.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 jiaosa1943 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信