根据古汉语句子成分完成句子

根据汉语提示完成句子
1. 请用英语回答我的问题.
Please answer my question ______ ______.2. 多谢你给我看你的全家福照片.
______ ______ your family photo.3. 你明天能带一些东西来学校吗?
Can you ______ some things ______ school tomorrow?4. 迈克只是通过看电视来看足球比赛.
Mike only watches soccer game ______ ______.5. 打扰--下,这是您的课本吗?
______ ______. Is this your book?
1. in English
2. Thanks for
3. bring, to
5. Excuse me
根据汉语提示完成句子。1. 你能辅导我做作业吗?
Can you ________ me ________ my homework?2. 我们的数学老师对我们要求很严格。
Our math teacher is very ________ ________us.3. 他喜欢什么类型的电影?
What ________ of movies ________he like?4. 那段音乐听上去很有趣。
The music ________ _________.5. 请告诉我关于你的周末。
Please ________ me _______ your weekend.
根据汉语提示完成句子。
1. 在过去的半年里我在听力方面取得了很大的进步。I_____ made much ______ ______ listening in the past six months. 2. 我今年暑假打算去南京而不是北京。 I"m going to Nanjing ______ ______ ______Beijing.3. 我原以为你不会来,外面雨这么大!I thought you______ ______,It Was raining heavily outside!4. 一班的学生数量比二班的多。The number of students in Class One______ ______than in Class Two. 5. 这个问题的答案必须在别处找。The answer to the question must______ ______ ______.
根据汉语提示完成句子。1. 不要在乎别人怎么说,而是继续你的工作。
Don"t _____ _____ what _____ say about you, just go on with your work.
2. 请不要炫耀自己了,我们都知道你买了一辆新车。
Please stop_____
_____ .We all know you"ve got a new car.3. 我选择了和你一样的帽子。
I chose_____
_____ hat_____
_____ .4. 你爸爸会说别的语言吗?例如法语或德语?
Can your father speak any other languages? _____ _____ , French or German?5. 老师敲了敲教桌以引起我们的注意。
The teacher knocked on the teacher"s desk _____ _____ _____ _____ .
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司> 【答案带解析】完成句子 根据所给汉语,用英文完成下列句子 1. 李老师以前经常坐地铁上班。 M...
完成句子 根据所给汉语,用英文完成下列句子1. 李老师以前经常坐地铁上班。Mr. Li _________________________________________________________.2.政府已经制定法律来阻止人们砍伐树木。The government has made laws ______________________________________.3. 不管怎样,能看到小镇这些令人惊叹的变化, 还是不错的。Anyway, ________________________________________________in the town.4. 因为突如其来的大雪,许多人不得不尽可能小心地开车。Many people had to ______________________________ the sudden heavy snow.5. 为什么汽车出故障的时候你一点也不紧张?Why weren’t you _______________when the car________________________? 
1.used to go to work by underground
2.to stop/prevent people (from) cutting down trees
3.It’s good to see the amazing changes
4.drive as carefully as possible/as carefully as they could becau...
考点分析:
考点1:汉译英
基本句型 :&
主谓结构 & &主系表结构 & &主谓宾结构 & & 主谓+双宾语结构 & 主谓+复合宾语结构 &there be 结构 &&
& & &英语高考并无汉译英试题,我们为什麽还要练?
& & &中国人学英语不是为了实现中英文的互相转换吗?培养学生在讲英语的国家的生存能力难道是中国基础教育的任务吗?&
& & &汉译英能力的提高,定会促进英语书面表达能力的提高。因为,当我们做翻译练习时,始终会对中英文的差别保持警觉,而这正是学习外语的最佳心理状态。要知道,鹦鹉学舌,事倍功半。而当今的外语教学完全排斥母语和翻译的做法是不对的。我们可不要做 throw out the baby with the bath water 的傻事了。
相关试题推荐
用所给动词的适当形式填空1.Han Hong tried her best __________ (help) the girl in need in Chinese Dream.2.I’m sorry to hear that she __________ ( fall) off her bike carelessly yesterday.3.—___________ you___________ (see) this film , Millie?—Not yet. I plan to go to the cinema this weekend.4.Jim kept ___________ (cough) last night and we had to take him to the hospital this morning.5.Since I haven’t finished reading this book, I _________ (return) it to the library in a few days.6.Suzy and Kitty were building a snowman while Peter ________ (hide) behind a tree at this time yesterday. 
根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。1.It is clear that most of the ___________ (tourist) bags are full of souvenirs.2.After a night’s work without sleep, he looked very ___________ ( sleep).3.More and more people have realized the ___________ (important) of wetlands.4.The old man looked __________ (sad) at his grandson with tears in his eyes. 
根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。1.This year’s Spring Festival is on the _________ (十九) of February.2.I got a big surprise at Christmas and it was really hard to __________(描述)my joy in words.3.Mike, if you eat too many sweets, you may get a __________ (牙疼).4.Don’t worry about your son. His temperature __________ (下降) back to37℃ just now. 
Very few people enjoy exams. I don’t, either. And although I tell myself not to worry about them, I always do! So I am not surprised that my students worry about them, too, even though they usually don’t need to. Because they are afraid of failing. However, since it is hard not to worry at all, we all must try not to worry too much. Why? Because worrying makes exams worse! How to do this?Ask the teacher about how to revise and about exam skills---- how to work when you are in the exam.Good students don’t wait until the week before an exam. They study all through the year. It is not possible to learn everything at the last minute. So don’t leave it till then!If you start planning and working for each exam early and you make sure that you understand what you are studying , then, when it is over, you’ll be able to say, “What a good exam that was!”Take a short rest during your time of work and revision(复习). If your mind is tired, it will not remember well. Work at the time when you know you will work at your best.If you are studying in the evening, don’t go straight to bed afterwards. Your mind will still be “going round and round”----thinking that will relax you, and make you think of other things.If you feel bad, talk to someone about your worries. But don’t be too relaxed! Some stress over exams makes you work hard for them.1.Why are the students afraid of exams according to the passage?A. Because they are afraid of failing.B. Because they want to get full marks.C. Because exams are usually hard.D. Because their teachers will be angry if they fail exams.2.Which is NOT mentioned in the passage?A. Good students don’t wait until the week before an exam.B. Start planning and working for each exam earlyC. If you don’t know how to work for an exam, ask the teacher about it.D. You shouldn’t sleep well before the exam.3. According to the passage, if you feel bad, you’d better _______.A. take a short restB. tell someone about your worriesC. walk or get exerciseD. keep busy working and forget your worries4.The writer of the passage may be a ______.A. student
B. teacher
C. reporter
D. Doctor 
If there is an “Olympics for Eating”, the days from Halloween in October to Super Bowl Sunday in January are it. Kids always get at least 7 pounds heavier over these holidays.Well, what do we have in the “Olympic for eating”? The first activity is the Halloween Candy. You can try any way to collect candies.Next is the Thanksgiving food. You have dinner around a turkey with family and friends on Thanksgiving Day. Eat the delicious food as much as you can. About one month later there is Christmas and then the New Year’s celebration. Go on eating delicious porridge(粥) and peas. You are so lucky to have so many holidays and get so close to each other. At last, the game ends with Super Bowl Sunday. On this day, you don’t have dinner. You have mountains of snacks!Who wins the game? Those who don’t get heavier! Start practising now! You must be more careful about what you can eat!1.“Olympics for Eating” is ______.A. a festivalB. not the real Olympic GamesC. from Thanksgiving to Super Bowl SundayD. a game for kids exercising2.What’s the special food for Thanksgiving Day?A. Candies.
B. Snacks.C. Turkeys.
D. Porridge.3.Which of the following is TRUE?A. If the kid eats the most food, he wins the game.B. If the kid gets the heaviest, he wins the game.C. If the kid is heavier after the eating game, he can’t win.D. If the kid doesn’t eat the food during the game, he wins. 
题型:翻译
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.答案:along
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
  根据汉语完成句子
&  Kate 不得不呆在家里吗?
  ________ Kate ________ ________ stay at home?
  根据汉语完成句子
&&& 请给我看看那张画.
  Please ________ the picture ________ me.
根据汉语完成句子
&&& 昨天人人过得愉快吗?
  _______ everyone ________ ________ ________ ________ yesterday?
  根据汉语完成句子
&&& 蒂娜晚上不敢出去.
  Tina is ________ ________ ________ ________.
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,根据所给语境,按要求完成下列各题。 &&& In 1996, 39 American children started a very interesting project (计划)-the Green Tree Project. Thestudents began the project by gathering walnuts (核桃) in autumn. The nuts were buried in cages in the school garden in mid-November. (1)In this way, the seeds (种子) could be kept cool and moist (潮湿) for several months before they started growing. &&& In February, the seeds were dug up, so they could begin to sprout (发芽). Sprouted seeds were kept in fridges, so they could be stopped from growing until the time to plant. (2)This helped keep the trees about the same size at planting time. In March, sprouted seeds were planted in paper soft drink cups. Each student was asked to plant 12 trees. (3)Then the trees were carefully watered and watched. The first walnut trees began to appear in about a week… &&& On April 29th, the trees were transplanted (移植) to the lake. (4)It took the children only 90 minutesto plant all the trees. It was so interesting to see a treeless area turn into a forest right before their eyes. 1、将1、2处的英文翻译成汉语。&&&&& (1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&                                       &&&& (2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&          &                               2、将3处的句子改写成主动语态形式。&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&                                       3、将4处的句子用同义句改写。&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&                                
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!根据汉语提示完成句子
【小题1】孩子们已经回家了吗?还没有。
— & & & the children & & & &home?
—Not & & & .
【小题2】这些鞋子看起来很可爱,可是它们有点紧。
These shoes & & & & & & &,but they feel & & & & & & & & & & .
【小题3】他们何时从飞机场回来的?
& & & & & & they & & & & & & & from the airport?
【小题4】你最好把我介绍给你的朋友。
You’d better & & & & & & & & & & &your friend.
【小题5】我们打算去车站接我来自伦敦的朋友萨利。
We are going to the station & & & & & & & my friend Sally & & & &London.
【小题6】我非常高兴收到你的来信。
I’m very & & & & & & & & & & & & & & you.
【小题7】这男孩迫不及待地想见到他的笔友。
The boy & & & & & & & & & & & & & & his pen-friend.
【小题8】感谢你告诉我关于你们学校的情况。
Thanks & & & & & & & me & & & &your school.
【小题9】中国人民以长城而自豪。
The Chinese people & & & & & & & & & & &the Great Wall.
【小题10】萨利对来中国感到非常兴奋。
Sally is very & & & & & & & & & & &to China.
【小题1】Hyet
【小题2】a little tight
【小题3】Wcome back
【小题4】introduce me to
【小题5】from
【小题6】glad to hear from
【小题7】couldn’t wait to meet
【小题8】about
【小题9】are proud of
【小题10】excited about coming}

我要回帖

更多关于 古汉语句子成分 的文章