求一篇英语演讲稿范文,容易背会的

400 Bad Request
400 Bad Request
nginx/1.6.2(共1个回答)
As we all know, now the H1N1 flu is quite serious and spreading rapidly. However
Cars are influencing our lives. They were bought to nearly every family. So, how
多看、多写、多听、多读、多练是平时应该做的;考试时要先在草稿上用中文写出你需要写的内容,这就可以把写作文化为翻译,然后用英语把作文翻译到试卷上。我平时就是用这种
&根据王善平书记在9月7日渠县教师表彰大会上的讲话和教育局相关会议精神。报恩乡第二中心学校在9月13日召开政治学校会议。详细、认真、深刻的学习王书记的
The summer holiday is coming.My parents and I will take me to the Southernmost P
大家还关注
(C) 列表网&京ICP证100421号&京ICP备号-1&琼公网安备08为明天专业英语期末演讲准备的演讲稿(背诵),求超越_全球使命吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:82,138贴子:
为明天专业英语期末演讲准备的演讲稿(背诵),求超越
when we talk about the marriage problem in China, we are actually discussing the potential problem which the entire Chinese society might be facing in a few decades time. as everyone knows, China has progressed tremendously over the years. unlike the old China, today's China is much more developed in terms of economy, technology and many other aspects. however, speaking of the marriage, we have to see that there is still a large space for Chinese to improve. why saying so?
well i can tell you there are mainly three reasons or rather i should say 'challenges'
which weighs the most in this marriage
crisis of contemporary China.firstly, due to many Chinese still hold the traditional mindsets over the sex(i mean gender), there will be a high possibility that the male
and female
chinese population will
not be balanced in the future. as a result, more male Chinese will not be marrying, and the consequences may vary accordingly however most likely it
won't be something what we want to see.secondly, due the influences caused by the foreign cultures, the traditional chinese cultures and values such as loyalty over the marriage might be overwhelmed or may even be erased. the results to it can already be seen in many parts of China like a general increasing divorcing rate in many provinces and more criminal cases happens as results of the family issues.lastly,
the elders may still interfere the marriage of their children meaning make decisions of who their children are going to marry without getting the approval or their children. and like previous point, many crimes could be committed due these unharmonious unions.from these three points, we can actually concluded that in order to maintain the present stability of our society, the marriage problem has to be solved. Thank you for your consideration,wish you all have a fruitful afternoon.现在才背求超越
随后会放制作过程
解读热点,就来百闻不如...
幼儿园老师的日常!
楼主向来是用实力说话天...
说起林更新,大家会想起...
美国总统选举初步结果揭...
据说关注【绝味美食吧】...
爆照吧2016年年度吧花吧...
男生吧吧务组是由一群...
没错,本贴就是来说说明...
电影一旦开始在院线上映...
如果说2015年是中国电影...
战争射击网游《坦克世界》2016年最好的战争游戏之一,引擎全线升级,空中支援全民加入,体验空地联动宏大战争场面,战争射击网游,注册就送888礼包+10万元抽奖,你就是主宰!
连个挽尊的都木有
都是爱国的
现在我们这一代的家长还是不能接受同性婚姻的
我大学那会 直接背的 林肯的 演讲
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴怎么快速背英语演讲稿
众神影歌400
首先理清你演讲的思路.在脑海里有个大概印象.然后用自己熟悉的案例和句子来描述你演讲的内容.其次就是多读,多熟悉.多搜集与演讲话题相关的内容.这样如果你在演讲上忘了的话,这些准备的内容也够你随机应变的.最后.希望你能在演讲比赛中取得好的成绩.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
就当成自己顺口想出来的话。只要那片稿子顺溜,不会很难的。我们呗日记,一页啊。我背的超级顺,就和自己写的一样。哈哈哈
扫描下载二维码求一篇原创英语演讲稿 the pains of growing up要求:时长一分钟,不是生长痛而是内心的烦恼或痛苦.(最好有两篇,)我会提高悬赏分的
10分还是高悬赏啊.As people growing up, they begin to realize they are losing some vital feelings inside,like friendship.Due to everyone changes over time,you may lose some friends by simple mistakes.Moreover,you may also find out the world is not perfect.Crimes can been seen anywhere at all time.You begin to wonder how to live alone or,how to survive.差不多一分钟了?不够自己再加点.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿范文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信