初一选词填空空。A.at;B.Who;C.W...

选词填空( )1————a sunny morning,l went to the park with my dog.A ln B on C at( ) 2 Nancy_______for a walk in the park evere saturday.A go B went C goes( ) 3 Su Yang is not as______as Su Hai.A tall B taller C tarrer then( ) 4_______older,Nancy or Helen?A who B whoes C who's( ) 5 Whoes hair is longer,______?A your or mine B yours or mine C you or me( ) 6 These apples are_______than thoes ones.A longer B heavy C smaller
ballance1◇碫
如下1.B2.C3.A4.C5.B6.C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B C A C B C。
1具体一天用ON。2每个星期六是经常性的要用三单。3AS之间用原级。4A是谁。B是谁的。C是who is的简写。5他问谁的头发更长,选项只有你和我。而题目问的是头发。所以用your hair或者是my hair,选项里面没有。但是yours=your+名词。mine=my+名词。所以选B。6A是说长。不符合题意,而B没有用比较级,所以用smaller。意思是小。...
扫描下载二维码选择填空1.Who is your music teacher?——_______.A.Miss Huang B.baby C.Miss Liu D.Yes,I like.2.The man ______a book in his hand is my uncle.A.and B.of C.with D.for3.We usually stay____ home _____ Saturday afternoon.A.in B.on C.at D.on翻译下列句子1.明天是米莉的生日,我想买一些贴纸给她._____is Millie's _____-.I want _____ ______her some _____.2.李阿姨有许多发夹.Aunt Li ____ a ____ of ____clips.3.我们每周上一节艺术课.We have ______ _____ lesson every week.4.你的裤子是什么颜色?是黑色的.——______ ______ are your ______?——They're ______.5.桌子上有两本书和一个橡皮,它们是我的.There _______ tow books and a rubber _____ the desk.They're ______.6.我有一位美国朋友,他13岁.I have ____ ______ friend.He's ______.句子转换1.It's a new box.(改为复数形式)________ _______ new ________.2.Millie does her homework every evening.(改为否定句)Millie ____ _____ her homework every evening.
销魂哥1NB10117
1.A C 都对2.C3,B1.Tomorrow is Millie's birthday.I want to buy her some stickers2.Aunt Li has a lot of hair clips.3.We have an art lesson every week.4.What colour are your pants?They're black.5.There are two books and a rubber on the desk.They're mine.6.I have an American friend.He's thirteen.1.They are new boxes.2.Millie doesn't do her homework every evening.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.A2.C3.A1.Tstickers2.hair3.an art4.Wblack5.mine6.an Athirteen1.T boxes2.doesn't do
1.C或A2.Cwith作伴随状语来修饰man.3.B翻译句子:1.Tomorrow is Millie's birthday.I want to buy her some paster.
2.Aunt Li has a lot of hair clips.
3.We have a...
扫描下载二维码he stands the room 选择填空a.at b.an c.in the middle of d.understands 后面、
鹏█重量█i4
Cstand 站在
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码选词填空Have you been to the big park
Chongming Island?
D.to请说明理由
尧少160456
【参考答案】A【分析】at一般用于比较具体的地方,不过只使用于土地.in一般是指:在什么里面(内部),这里岛是不可能在岛的泥土里的.to更不靠谱,是指“去”的意思.只有on island“在岛上”才是正确的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码______watch do you want,this one or that one?A.how B.who C.where D.whichthe computers are____sale______$500!A.on;for B.in;at C.of;to D.at;onwe have sweaters_____all colors_____¥50 each.A.in;at B.at;in C.in;in D.at;atthe store _____school things_____the students.A.sell;to B.buy;from C.sells;to D.buys;from
d which 哪一个a
in colors在颜色上c
sell sth to sb 这些都是课本上的句子,你可以看看书的.希望对你有帮助
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一选词填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信