1.Your brotherhood need...

用所给单词的适当形式填空。
1. —Where ________ (be) the notebooks? —They are in the backpack.2. Look! The ________ (key) are under the desk.3. Jim, please ________ (take) these things to your brother. 4. Can you ________ (bring) some video tapes to David? 5. They need ________ (answer) these questions in English. 6. Here ________ (be) my room. My books ________ (be) on the desk.
1. are &2. keys &3. take&& 4. bring&& 5. to answer& 6. is, are&
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码—Is the boy by the window your brother?—It ______ him.&&&&
A. maybe&&&&&&&&&&&& B. may be&&&&&&&&&&C. would be&&&&&&&&&&D. need be
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码问几个英语题(最好有解析的)1.Chinese is different_____English A.to B.wish C.from2.You'd better_____in the class.A.to talk B.talk C.not to talk D.not talk3.Is your brother good at ___?A.sing B.to sing C.sings D.singing4.My home is about two hundred meters _________our school.A.away from B.far from C.away D.to5.The boxes are very hravy.Do you need______?A.some help B.any help C.some helps D.any helps6.You_______your clothes now.A.had better to washB.had better wash C.had better washing D.would better wash
1 C [..与..不同:be differnt from ]2 D [had better (not)+动词原形.根据题意:显然是最好不要上课讲话.因此是had better not do sth]3 D [be good at doing sth .这里at是介词,介词后面要加名词或动名词(ing结构)]4 A [它给出了具体的距离,所以只能是A.]5 A [这里是希望肯定回答,故用some...help 是不可数名词,不加s.6 B [had better 后加动词原形,意为你最好干某事]
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1C2C3D4A5B6A
c be different from2,d had better do/notdo3,D de good at sth/doing sth4,A be away from..5 A 有前一句知比较肯定语气,用some 比any 好6,B 同2题
1C be different from 与...不同 固定短语2D had better(not)do sth 最好做(不做)某事3D be good at,at是介词,后面应接名字或名词性质的词语4A be far from表示离...很远,be ..away from表示离..有多远(具体的)5A help当”帮助”的意思时为不可数名词,表示建议性的疑...
1.C (be different from sth.)2.D (had better not do sth.)3.D (be good at doing sth.)4.B5.D 6.B (had better do sth.)
1 C from(be differnt from 固定搭配)2 D had better (not) do sth3 D be good at doing sth4 A 距离+away from someplace5 A help 是不可数名词6 B had better do sth
扫描下载二维码1.Your father wants his mobile phone.Please( )is to his A:take B:bring C:need2.Is your father in his room?A:Yes,it is B:Yes,he is(这个是选A吗?我记得书上有个对话是 Is this your brother?Yes is is.)3.用bring和take填空:Please( )these things to your brother Please( )your ID card here.Can you( )my hat to me?Please( )the books there.Can you( )Dave to school tomorrow.4.是个阅读题(就是把短文补全 Lucy,look( 1 )the picture.It's a ( 2 )of our class room.( 3 )the picture,you can see some desks( 4 )chairs.On the blackboard,you can see two black and white cats.A map is behind the door.( 5 )a map of Chongqing.Under the teacher's( 6 )is a ball,but you can't see it.(1) A:on B:to C:at D:in (2) A:room B:picture C:door D:map (3) A:On B:Of C:For D:In (4)A:or B:bur C:and D:of (5)A:This B:This is C:It's D:Its (6) A:table B:computer C:bed D:desk
A、B、take、bring、bring、take、takeC、B、D、C、C、D
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1, 感觉后半句有问题吧,应该是 Please take this to him2, 选B,主语是人,不是物3,take bring bring take bring/take(如果说话者在学校选bring,如果说话者在家选take)
take 从说话者离远,bring 从远处带近到说话者4,C B D C C D
3take bring bring take take 4 (1)at (2)picture (3)on (4)and (5)it's (6)desk
1 B2 B3 take
应该没什么问题
1.A 2.B 3.take bring bring take take 4.C B B C C D
扫描下载二维码1.Why ____ your brother want ____ the lions.—Because they are very fun.2.Let's see the giraffes ____.3.Why do you want to see the lions?—Because they are ____.4.Where are ____ from?—They are from Australia.5.Let's play volleyball,____?6.The panda likes ____ with her friends.7.I like dogs because they are ____ friendly.
★顶★0076
1.Why __does__ your brother want __to see__ the lions.—Because they are very fun.2.Let's see the giraffes _first___.3.Why do you want to see the lions?—Because they are __cute__.4.Where are __they__ from?—They are from Australia.5.Let's play volleyball,__shall we__?6.The panda likes __playing__ with her friends.7.I like dogs because they are __really/very__ friendly.
你能帮我写一篇文章么!我给你20分!
题目是这样的:
根据下面的提示写出关于熊猫娇娇的信息,写一篇小文章!
名字:娇娇
家乡:中国四川
颜色:黑色和白色
喜欢的食物:竹子
性格:对人友好,但有点害羞
现居住地:北京动物园
Jiaojiao is a panda. She is 5 years old. She comes from Sichuan,China, and now she lives in the Beijing Zoo. She's black and white. She likes eating bamboo. She's friendly to people, but she is a little shy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 brother in law 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信