Who is the woman hurt inin...

当前位置:
>>>—Do you know _____ the woman in red is? —Oh, she is a docto..
—Do you know _____ the woman in red is?
—Oh, she is a doctor.
A. what&&&&&&&&
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:江苏期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—Do you know _____ the woman in red is? —Oh, she is a docto..”主要考查你对&&宾语从句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
宾语从句:在句子中起宾语作用的从句叫做宾语从句。宾语从句分为三类:动词的宾语从句,介词的宾语从句和形容词的宾语从句。宾语从句连接代词主要有:who, whom ,whose ,what ,whoever ,whomever ,whosever, whatever, whichever 等。 宾语从句的特点:1.宾语从句可以作及物动词、介词及形容词的宾语。2.宾语从句的语序一律用陈述句语序。3.连接词that引导宾语从句在句中无词义,不充当句子成份,多数情况下可以省略。4.whether 和 if 都可引导宾语从句,但 whether后可紧跟or not;whether从句可作介词的宾语。5.如果从句太长,可以用形式宾语it.
宾语从句的时态:1.主句是一般现在时,从句根据实际情况使用任何时态。例句:The headmaster hopes everything goes well.2.主句是过去时态,从句须用过去时态的某种形式。例句:She was sorry that she hadn’t finished her work on time.3.当宾语从句表示的是一个客观真理或者事实时,即使主句是过去时,从句也用一般现在时态。例句:The teacher told his class that light travels faster than sound.4.&如果从句的动作发生在主句之前,则从句要用过去完成时态。&宾语从句的语序:A. 宾语从句必须用陈述语序。    False: He is wondering when can he finish this difficult job.    Right: He is wondering when he can finish this difficult job. B. 有时候可以用it 作形式宾语,而把真正的宾语从句放在后面。     Bad: I thought that he could finish this job in just two hours impossible.    Good: I thought it impossible that he could finish this job in just two&hours. &C. 带有宾语从句的复合句的否定形式一般是否定主句。 Bad: I think he doesn’t like the English teacher.    Good: I don’t think he likes the English teacher.&D.&&主句一般过去时态,从句也要用过去时态。 False: He wanted to know why he is crying in the corner.    Right: He wanted to know why he was crying in the corner
宾语从句的否定转移: 主句的谓语动词是think,believe,imagine,suppose,consider,espect,fancy,guess等。并且主句的主语是第一人称而且为一般现在时,从句的否定词一般要转移到主句上来,其反义疑问句一般与宾语从句一致。I don’t think he will come to my party.而不能说成I think he won’t come to my party. 我认为他不会来我的舞会. I don’t believe that man is killed by Jim,is he? 我认为那个人不是Jim所杀的,是不是? 如果宾语从句中有某个含有否定意义的形容词或副词,其反义疑问句要用肯定形式。We find that he never listens to the teacher carefully,does he? 我们发现他从来不仔细听老师讲课,是不是? 宾语从句中引导词的用法比较在复合句中作主句的宾语,引导词有:连词:that (that 常可省略),whether, if代词:who, whose, what ,which副词:when ,where, how, why 等。(一)that引导的宾语从句(在非正式场合that可以省略)1.可跟that从句做宾语的动词有:say, think, insist, wish, hope, demand, imagine, wonder, know, suppose, see, believe, agree, admit, deny, expect, explain, order, command, feel, dream, suggest, hear, mean, notice, prefer, request, require, propose, declare, report等。例句:The boy believes that he will travel through space to other planets.注意事项:当主句谓语动词是 think, believe, suppose, expect 等词,而宾语从句的意思是否定时,常把否定转移至主句表示。例句:I don’t think it is right for him to treat you like that.2.在以下情况中that不能省略a.当句中的动词后接多于两个由that引导的宾语从句时,第一个that可省,但后面的that不可省。例句:He said (that) you were too young to understand the matter and that he was asked not to tell you.b.当主句的谓语动词与that宾语从句之间有插入语时,that一般不可省。例句:Just then I noticed, for the first time, that our master was wearing his fine green coat and his black silk cap.c.当that从句是双宾语中的直接宾语时,that不可省。例句:I can’t tell him that his mother died.d.注:许多带复合宾语的句子,that引导的宾语从句经常移到句子后部,而用it作形式宾语。例句:I find it necessary that we should do the homework on time.(二)由whether,if 引导的宾语从句1.由whether(if)引导的宾语从句,实际上是一般疑问句演变而来的。意思是“是否”。宾语从句要用陈述句语序。一般说来,在宾语从句中whether与if可以互换使用,但在特殊情况下if与whether是不能互换的。例句:I wonder whether(if) they will come to our party.2.只能用whether,不能用if引导的宾语从句a.在带to的不定式前例句:We decided whether to walk there.b.在介词的后面例句:I’m thinking of whether we should go to see the film.c.在动词后面的宾语从句时例句:We discussed whether we had a sports meeting next weekd.直接与or not连用时例句:I can’t say whether or not thet can come on time.3.只能用if不能用whether引导的宾语从句a.if引导条件状语从句,意为“如果”例句:The students will go on a picnic if it is sunny.b.if引导否定概念的宾语从句时例句:He asked if I didn’t come to school yesterday.c.引导状语从句even if(即使)和as if(好象)时例句:He talks as if he has known all about it.
if,whether在宾语从句中的区别 a.if和whether在作“是否”解时,引导宾语从句常放在动词know,ask,care,wonder,find out等之后,介词后一般不用if b.少数动词,如:leave,put,discuss,doubt后的宾语从句常用whether.&c. whether后可以加or not,但是if不可以. d.在不定式前只能用whether. (如:I can’t decide whether to stay. 我不能决定是否留下。) e.避免歧异时,我们常用whether而不用if.(三)连接代词和连接副词引导的宾语从句这样的宾语从句实际上是由特殊疑问句变化而来的,宾语从句要用陈述句语序。用于这种结构的动词常常是:see, say, tell, ask, answer, know, decide, show, find out, imagine, suggest, doubt, wonder, discover, understand, inform, advise等。1.英语中的连接代词有:who,whom,whose,which,what,在句中担任主语、宾语、定语或者表语。例句:Can you tell me whom you are waiting for?2.英语中的连接副词有:when,where,why,how,在句中担任状语的成分。例句:None of us knows where these new parts can be bought.简化宾语从句常用六法:方法一:当主句谓语动词是hope, decide, wish, choose, agree, promise等,且宾语从句的主语与主句主语一致时,宾语从句可简化为不定式结构。例如:Li Ming hopes he will be back very soon.→Li Ming hopes to be back very soon.We decided that we would help him. →We decided to help him.方法二:当主句谓语动词是know, learn, remember, forget, tell等动词,且主句主语与从句主语一致时,宾语从句可简化为“疑问词+不定式”结构。例如:She has forgotten how she can open the window.→She has forgotten how to open the window.注:当主句谓语动词是tell, ask, show, teach等动词,且后带双宾语,从句主语和间接宾语一致时,宾语从句可简化为“疑问词+不定式”结构。例如:Could you tell me how I can get to the station? →Could you tell me how to get to the station?方法三:当主句的谓语动词是order(命令),require(需要)等时,如果主句和从句的主语不一致,宾语从句可简化为“名词(代词)+不定式”结构。例如:The headmaster ordered that we should start at once. → The headmaster ordered us to start at once.方法四:某些动词后的宾语从句,可以用介词加动名词(短语)等其他形式简化。例如:He insisted that he should go with us.→He insisted on going with us.The poor boy doesn’t know when and where he was born.→The poor boy doesn’t know the time and the place of his birth.方法五:某些动词后面的宾语从句可转化为“宾语+V-ing形式(作宾语补足语)”结构。例如:Liu Ping found that there was a wallet lying on the ground.→ Liu Ping found a wallet lying on the ground.方法六:动词seem后的宾语从句,也可以用不定式(短语)来简化,但句型需要进行适当的变化。例如:It seemed that the boys were going to win. →The boys seemed to win.除上述方法外,还有一些特殊句式的转化。例如:I found that it was difficult to learn English well. →I found it difficult to learn English well.Soon we found that the ground was covered with thick snow. →Soon we found the ground covered with thick snow.They found that the box was very heavy. →They found the box very heavy&
发现相似题
与“—Do you know _____ the woman in red is? —Oh, she is a docto..”考查相似的试题有:
6289714191856088292413309537296874下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1、These are yellow bananas 改为一般疑问,并作否定回答 2、the woman in Red is my mother划线提问划线的是my mother3、id like a new school bag对划线部分提问 划线部分是 a new school bag4、the woman is a teacher划线部分提问,划线部分是a teacher5、the Apple are fifteen Yuan对划线部分提问,划线部分提问是fifteen Yuan
一笑泪光寒139
1.Are these yellow bananas?No,These aren't.2 Who is the woman in Red 3 What would you like?4.What's the woman?5 How much are the apples?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Are these yellow bananas? No, they are not. Who is the woman in red?What would you like?What does the woman do?How much are the apples?
1. Are these yellow bananas? No, they aren't.2.Who is the woman in red?3.What would you like?4.What does the woman do?5.How much are the apples?
把be动词提问就是疑问句
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
()is the woman in red?A.who B.whom C.whose D.what 填什么?为什么?
宁宁不哭7Y0
答案:【Who】is the woman in red?翻译:穿红色衣服的那个女人是谁?解析:从 the woman 可以知道要用who【谁】来引导.【你的10分满意,我们团队的无限动】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A who 这个句子是问那个穿红衣服的女人是谁 用who引导的问句
答案是A,who。因为这个句子里在be动词前面的是主语的人称,问的是,穿红衣的女人是谁?who is the woman in red?
A . 穿红衣服的妇女是谁?
特殊疑问句缺主语
表示人的主语用who. 表物的主语和宾语都用what, whom 是表示人的宾语, whose作定语, 故答案用who.
A 翻译为穿着红色的那个女人是谁
who&is&the&woman&(in&red)&who&are&you?&the&same&
Who意思是:穿红衣服的那个女子是谁?
whowhowhowhowho
填who.解析:who和whom,whose的区别相当于:主语,宾语和名词所有格。在这里,很明显主语是the woman,即问句的主语。因此用who. what用于提问以物为主语的问句。
扫描下载二维码Who is the woman in the blue skirt?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Who is the woman in the blue skirt? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
按括号中要求转换各句子。1. The woman in the blue skirt is my mother. (就划线部分提问) &&& _________________________________________ 2. I can see a map on the wall. (改成一般疑问句)&&&&_________________________________________ 3. What colour are your trousers? (写出回答) &&& _________________________________________ 4. What's this? It's a box. (改成复数) &&& _________________________________________ 5. The trees are on the hill. (就划线部分提问) &&& _________________________________________ 6. Who's your English teacher? (按实际情况回答)&&&& _________________________________________ 7. I can find my bike. (改成否定句) &&& _________________________________________ 8. What are those? They are buses. (改成单数) &&& _________________________ ________________
阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。
  Jim:What's that over there?
  Li lei:It's a picture of my family.
  Jim:Oh, how nice!Look at the two cars on the hill.What colour are they?
  Li Lei:One is red and the other is blue.
  Jim:Is that a white big bird in the sky?
  Li Lei:Yes, you're right.And look at the green tree, it's very tall.
  Jim:Yes!Who are under the tree?
  Li Lei:Can't you guess?They're my family!
  Jim:Which man is your father?
  Li Lei:The one in a yellow shirt.
  Jim:Which woman is your mother?
  Li Lei:The one in an orange blouse, near my father.
  Jim:Oh, the boy in black trousers is you, I think.
  Li Lei:Yes, you're right.
  Jim:By the way(顺便问一下),who is the girl in a red skirt?Is she your sister?
  Li Lei:No she is my uncle's daughter, Xiaohua.
The nice picture is about Jim's family.
There is a red car and a blue car in the picture.
The green tree is big, but it's not very tall.
Li Lei's father is in a white shirt.
The woman in an orange blouse is Li Lei's mother.
Li Lei and Xiao Hua are brother and sister.
听力(本题有15小题,第一节每小题1分,第二、三节每小题2分,共计25分)
第一节:听对话,选择图片。
1.What does the man want?
2.How was the weather last Sunday?
3.Why can’t Bruce go hiking this afternoon?
4.Which subject does the boy like best?
5.What is Sarah probably doing?
第二节:听对话,回答问题。
6.Who will go to the zoo with Nick?
A.His father.
B.His mother.
C.His sister.
7.What color is the girl’s new skirt?
C.Green.
8.Where are the two speakers talking?
A.In a classroom.
B.In a library.
C.In a park.
9.When will the girl leave for Shanghai?
A.Next Monday.
B.Next Friday.
C.This Friday.
10.What does the conversation tell us?
A.The woman may have the wrong phone number.
B.The man doesn’t want to talk with the woman.
C.The two speakers know each other.
第三节:听独白,从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。
11.A.Red Cross
B.Red River
C.Cross River
12.A.July 13
B.July 30
C.June 13
13.A.Pop music
B.Rock music
C.Country music
14.A.¥40
15.A.ride a bike
B.drive a car
C.take a bus
听力测试(25分)
A)听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一小题。听完每段对话后,你都有10分钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。(每小题1分)
1.Where are they talking?
A.At home.
B.In a fruit shop.
C.In a restaurant.
2.How is the weather?
A.Windy.
B.Rainy.
C.Snowy.
3.What does Bob like to do in his free time?
A.Collect cards.
B.Play football.
C.Collect stamps.
4.What is the relationship(关系)between the two speakers?
A.Father and son.
B.Headmaster and teacher
C.Teacher and student
5.How will the woman probably go to Xinhua Bookstore?
A.By bus.
B.On foot.
C.By taxi.
6.Why can't Lucy go to the concert?
A.Because she has to work.
B.Because she is ill.
C.Because she's visiting a friend in the hospital.
7.How long will it take to go to Beijing on the next train?
A.Less than two hours.
B.More than two hours.
C.Two and a half hours.
8.What does the man mean?
A.He's known Peter for a long time.
B.He's just got to know Peter
C.Peter has gone home.
9.What are the two persons talking about?
B.A plane trip.
C.The man's job.
10.What can we learn from the conversation?
A.The man and the woman are classmates.
B.The man and the woman are from different countries.
C.School is over earlier in the woman's country.
B)听下面三段对话,听完第一段对话后回答第11~13小题;听完第二段对话后回答第14~16小题;听完第三段对话后回答第17~20小题。听每段对话前你都有40分钟的时间阅读各小题。每段对话读两遍。(每小题1分)
Dialogue 1
11.What are the two speakers going to do this evening?
A.Have dinner in s restaurant.
B.Go to see friends.
C.make Sichuan food.
12.Why doesn't the man feel like having Sichuan food today?
A.Because it's too expensive.
B.Because it's too hot.
C.Because the restaurant is too far.
13.What kind of food do they both like?
A.Chinese food.
B.Fast food.
C.Italian food.
Dialogue 2
14.What are they talking about?
A.Their favorite sports.
B.A sports meeting.
C.Long jump.
15.What is Amy interested in?
A.Jumping.
B.Running.
C.Swimming.
16.How did Steven do in the sports meeting last year?
A.He got the first place in running.
B.He did best in the high jump.
C.He did best in the long jump.
17.Who is the man?
A.Sally's teacher.
B.A policeman.
C.Sally's friend.
18.Why does the woman call the man?
A.She can't find her daughter.
B.Her daughter didn't go to school.
C.She wants to ask for a leave for her daughter.
19.How tall is Sally?
A.About 1.4 meters tall.
B.About 1.5 meters tall.
C.About 4 feet tall.
20.What color is Sally's skirt?
A.Brown.
B.Black.
C)听下面一段短文,然后根据短文内容回答第21~25小题,听短文前你有50秒钟的时间阅读各小题。短文读两遍。(每小题1分)
21.What did Sue want to know in her letter?
A.Something about Amy's town.
B.Something about food in Amy's town.
C.Something about interesting places in Amy's town.
22.How many places did Amy talk about in her letter?
23.How far is it from the park to Amy's house?
A.Quite far.
B.Very near.
C.An hour's walk.
24.Where does Amy usually do her homework?
A.At home.
B.At the school.
C.At the library.
25.How is the food in Top Food Center?
A.Cheap and nice.
B.Expensive but delicious.
C.Cheap but not so delicious.
一、第一节 听下面十段对话,每段对话后有一个问题,在各题所给的三个选项中,选出一个最佳选项。每段对话只听一遍。(本题共10分,每小题1分)
听第一段对话回答第1题。
1.What’s the season?
A.Spring.
B.Summer.
C.Winter.
听第二段对话回答第2题。
2.What time would the man like to see the woman?
A.Earlier than 6∶00.
B.At 6∶00.
C.At 8∶00.
听第三段对话回答第3题。
3.What does Tom want Mary to do?
A.To keep his new phone number.
B.To tell Andrew his new phone number.
C.To tell Andrew to call him at his new number.
听第四段对话回答第4题。
4.What colour is the skirt?
A.Black.
B.Yellow.
C.Light blue.
听第五段对话回答第5题。
5.What did the man thank for?
A.The last bus.
B.The wonderful lunch.
C.The delicious supper.
听第六段对话回答第6题。
6.Whose successful news is it?
A.Tina’s.
B.Amy’s.
C.Mr.Jones’.
听第七段对话回答第7题。
7.What does the man invite Judy to do?
A.To join in a birthday party.
B.To join in a dance.
C.To join in a dinner.
听第八段对话回答第8题。
8.Which floor is Mr.Johnson’s office on?
A.The ninth floor.
B.The nineteenth floor.
C.The twelfth floor.
听第九段对话回答第9题。
9.What does the woman mean?
A.Having sports is good for health.
B.Drinking lots of water is bad for health.
C.Drinking icy water after sports is bad for health.
听第十段对话回答第10题。
10.How does Jimmy feel?
A.Unhappy. B.A little tired. C.Very well.
第二节 听下面三段对话,每段对话后有3到4个问题。在各题所给的三个选项中,选出一个最佳选项。每段对话听两遍。(本题共10分,每小题1分)
听第一段对话回答11-13题。
11.What is the report about?
A.Mrs.Green’s trouble.
B.Mr.Green’s anger.
C.The city buses.
12.Why does Mrs.Green complain about the city buses?
A.Because the buses don’t wait for her.
B.Because the buses don’t arrive on time.
C.Because there is no timetable for the buses.
13.How long did Mr.Green wait for the bus once?
A.15 minutes.
B.50 minutes.
C.The city buses.
听第二段对话回答14-16题。
14.Why does the woman like to watch the football game on TV?
A.Because she doesn’t like to go to the stadium.
B.Because she thinks it expensive to watch it in the stadium.
C.Because she can watch the football game more clearly on TV.
15.How does the man like watching the football game in the stadium?
A.No fun.
B.Very exciting.
C.Very noisy.
16.What will they do tonight?
A.They will watch the game at home.
B.They will watch the game in the stadium.
C.They will watch the game separately(分别地)
听第三段对话回答17-20题。
17.What is the relationship between Mr.Smith and Helen?
A.Classmates.
B.Teacher and student.
C.Father and daughter.
18.Where was Helen’s family two years ago?
A.In England.
B.In America.
C.In France.
19.What company is Helen’s father working for?
A.An American company.
B.A French company.
C.A British company.
20.What is Helen’s mother?
A.A worker.
B.A world traveller.
C.A housewife.
第三节 听短文,根据短文内容在各题所给的三个选项中,选出一个最佳选项。短文听两遍。(本题共5分,每小题1分)
21.When did David see the accident?
A.In the morning.
B.In the afternoon.
C.In the evening.
22.What was the man doing while he was driving?
A.Eating a hot dog.
B.Drinking a bottle of milk.
C.Talking on his mobile phone.
23.What happened then?
A.The sports car crashed into the truck.
B.The truck crashed into the sports car.
C.The sports car and the truck crashed into each other.
24.How was the woman at first?
A.Too angry to move.
B.Too frightened to move.
C.Too badly hurt to move.
25.Who was hurt badly?
A.The woman.
B.The man.
C.No one.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!> 【答案带解析】Who is the most powerful woman in the wo...
Who is the most powerful woman in the world? According
to the US media, it's Janet Yellen, or at least she's about to be.On Oct 9, 2013,US President Barack Obama nominated (提名)Yellen to serve as the next US Federal Reserve (the Fed,
美联储)chair. If confirmed by the Senate, Yellen will become
the first woman to serve in the top spot.Aged 67, silver-haired and tiny, Yellen is said to be the most qualified nominee ever. She chaired President BillClinton's Council of Economic Advisers, taught at Harvard and Berkeley, and was president of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. She is currently the Fed's vice chair.Many think Yellen is the right choice to deal with the challenges the Fed now faces:First, to bring interest rates back to more normal levels without triggering a new recession(衰退).Second, to reduce the US unemployment rate, which remains at historically high levels.A CNN opinion piece says Yellen is unusual for an economist of her caliber(才干)."She has kept her eyes on what's critical-the people. Her research has centered on unemployment, on the best way to modulate(调整)government policies to benefit the people."Past records also show that Yellen is exceptionally good at predicting where the economy is headed. An article in The Washington Post points out that she was one of the few voices at the Fed inDecember 2009 warning about the subprime crisis(次贷危机)and the following recession.The reason why Yellen will be the most powerful woman in the world has to do with the unique position of the Federal Reserve, explains an article on Quartz, a US news outlet for business people in the new global economy,First of all, the Fed is independent. Unlike US Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright and Hilary Clinton, the decisions made by the organization Yellen will lead next year are not subject to approval by anyone in the government.Within the Fed, the chair alone sets the agenda. The Fed chairperson has huge influence on monetary policy(货币政策)and financial regulation. And don't forget how powerful the Fed itself is. It controls the money supply in the world's largest economy. The Fed's interest rate decisions don't just set the course for the US economy, its decisions set the course for the world economy, too.Because of globalization, Yellen's decisions will affect everyone around the world, says an article in The Atlantic, making her even more powerful than some great women rulers in history,
including Elizabeth I of England and China's Wu Zetian. For example, the article continues: "If Yellen even just talks about slowing down the Fed's bond-buying, Europe's troubled economies are likely to see their interest rates rise, and emerging markets, some of which, like India and Indonesia, used foreign capital to fund their current account deficits(赤字),are likely to see their currencies collapse."1.According to the passage, which of the following is NOT the reason for Yellen's nomination?A.Yellen's professional experiences.B.Yellen's ability to deal with the challenges the Fed faces.C.Yellen's educational background.D.Yellen's remarkable competence as an economist.2.Janet Yelien will be the most powerful woman in the world because_·A.the Fed is the most powerful organization in the USB.Yellen gets full support from ObamaC. Yellen holds a unique position in the governmentD. the Fed possesses great power and influence3.What is the author's attitude towards Yellen's being nominated?A. Optimistic. B. Negative. C. Understanding. D. Doubtful.4.What is the author's purpose of writing this passage?A.To introduce the US Federal Reserve.B.To report on the next Fed chair.C. To introduce the current world economy.D. To report on a few powerful women. 
试题分析:文章介绍Yellen被提名为美联储的下一任的主席,具体介绍她之所以被提名的原因,和将会给世界经济带来的影响。
考点:考查新闻报道类短文
考点分析:
考点1:政治经济文化类阅读
相关试题推荐
There are few places in the world with people as friendly and scenery as beautiful as the Philippines. Of the 7,107 islands that make up the archipelago nation(群岛国家),Boracay is one that has some of the best beaches the country-or even Asia-has to offer.Boracay is a great choice for a beach holiday, especially if you're trying to escape the coldclaws of winter. A lot is packed on the island, which is not much bigger than 10 square kilometers. It has many charms and attractions for the most active traveler, as well as the biggest beach bum(冲浪爱好者).It also caters to a variety of budgets. With everything from low-key guesthouses to five-star resorts, local fare to gourmet meals(餐要大餐),travelers will be able to spend as -much or as little as they want. And like many destinations in Asia, bargaining will help you get better prices on accommodation, leisure activities, shopping and dining. The majority of accommodations can be found along the western side of the island, along White Sand Beach and Bulabog Beach. The southern part of the beach, called Station Three, caters more to backpacker crowds, and prices tend to increase the farther you go up the beach. Station Two, 5 to 10 minutes on foot from Station Three, is the center of the island's pulsing nightlife. Another 10 minutes up from Station Two is Station One, where you'll find the resort hotels and a more relaxed, comforting atmosphere. The island's lookout point is arguably the best place for panoramic(全景的)views of Boracay and its neighboring islands. Just a few moments of breathtaking scenery and fresh sea air will rejuvenate(使精神焕发)you and make you feel you never want to leave.There are organized trips to nearby islands, one of the most popular being Ariel's Point. The Boracay Beach Club resort, which owns the island, plans outings to Ariel's for a minimum of 14 people each trip.Visitors can have a day of cliff-jumping, snorkeling and barbecues. An alternative-and a sure way to see and do what you want-is to hire a boat. Ride around Boracay, stop at a restaurant frequented by locals, visit the neighboring islands, find a good snorkeling spot or fthd a beach where you can appreciate Boracay's unspoiled beauty. Countless boat operators offer their services along the shore. Rental is typically 500 pesos($12) an hour. Another must-do is a sailboat ride at sunset. White Sand and Bulabog Beaches are lined with sailboats, and there's nothing quite like watching the sun descend against the backdrop of a blue sea and sky. There's very little that will top this bonding moment with nature. To round up the day, head out for a tasty meal.Because of Boracay's countless international visitors, almost every major food type is available. There's New York-style pizzas, burgers galore, Mexican treats, Thai favorites, as well as Japanese udon noodles.There's plenty more to love and appreciate about Boracay. With its small, cozy atmosphere and welcoming people, it's one destination not to pass up for that romantic getaway, family trip or holiday with friends.1. If you want to find inexpensive accommodation, you should go_along White Sand Beach and Bulabog Beach.A. northward
B.southward
C. eastward
D. westward2.What does the underlined word "top" in Paragraph 8 mean?A .Be better than.
B.Be suitable for.
C. Be away from.
D. Be equal to.3.Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?A. Hotel expenses.
B. Public transport.C. Outdoor recreations.
D. International food 
Most interviewees are probably aware that interviewers are not supposed to ask them certain questions. There are some areas of special   in selection interviewing. Our goal here is to point out these
   areas of questions and to suggest strategic ways to
them as an interviewee.Courts have
   that it's none of the company's business how many children an applicant
or whether he or she is married,    or divorced. In this area, if you are asked an illegal question, you can give a general   
; saying elegantly: "I would prefer to stick to job-related questions:" Or you can be more   
: "Are children a requirement for this position?" 
, many instances of illegal interview questions occur in' the course -of  getting-to-know-you small talk during an interview and aren't    by the interviewer as an invasion(侵犯)of your privacy. But innocent or not, illegal interview questions can   
a company in court when a job seeker    discrimination in the interview process.To    age discrimination in hiring, courts have disallowed these sorts of questions: "How old are you?" "When did you graduate from high school?" and so on. Managers get in trouble here when they talk about the average age of their workforce in    to -the candidate: "Our typical employee is probably 8 to 10 years older than you. Do you expect problems managing people older than yourself?" You can imagine the later court   
. Manager: "But, Your Honor, I never asked her age!”Candidate: "My age seemed to be one of his key    about my ability to manage." And, of course, you can avoid all these disputes(争执)by simply answering your employer: "Age has    been a consideration for me in my work life."In another area of sex, an employer cannot ask questions about the person's gender(性别)   the job specifications strictly require either a male or a female. The burden of proof is on the   to demonstrate(论证)that only a man or a woman can do the job. Employers should be cautious: Courts and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission have interpreted very    the concept that only one gender can perform a particular job.1.A. stability
B.sensitivity
C. possibility
D. responsibility2.A. illegal
B. complex
D. realistic3.A. prepare
B. challenge
D. handle4.A. ruled
B. proposed
D. explained5.A. separate
D. individual6.A. consideration
B.introduction
C. summary
D. response7.A. vague
B. pointed
D. aggressive8.A.In particular
B.In detail
C. In addition
D. In truth9.A. ordinary
C. serious
D. important10.A. settled
B. illustrated
C. intended
D. charged11.A. land
D. find12.A. requires
B. permits
D. claims13.A: support
B. evaluate
C. prevent
D. discover14.A. reaction
B.relation
C. comparison
D. contrast15.A. atmosphere
D. decision16.A. qualities
B. elements
C. concerns
D. problems17.A. always
D. often18.A. until
D. before19.A. employee B. committee
D. employer20.A. narrowly
B. broadly
C. wrongly
D. correctly 
-Maria, the summer vacation is approaching. How shall I do my travel?-It's your money, your time-spend it how you want.___A. So what?  
B. Count me out.  C. Who cares?  D. It all depends. 
Had he not come an hour earlier, he___the secret that his mother was always there.A. must never find  B.must never have foundC. would never find  D. would never have found 
From the moment babies are born, parents are helping them to be released into the world, not to__them or to control their lives for the rest of life.A. hold on to ’B. put up with  C. give in to  D. break up with 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 the woman hurt in 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信