扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
反身代词什么时候用到?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1. 用以加强语气,表示亲自.If one wants knowledge of a skill,one must take part in it oneself.He went there himself the day before yesterday.2.与典型介词搭配,构成固定短语,表达特定含义.1) (all) by oneself 单独地When I was young,I had to make a living all by myself.Would you go there by yourself?2) to oneself 独自享用When he eats in a restaurant,he likes a table to himself.3) for oneself 为自己;独自One shouldn’t live for himself alone.You must find it out for yourself.4) of oneself自动地The door opened of itself.5) between ourselves私下里Just between ourselves,I don’t think much of him.6) in oneself本身The materials in themselves were not poisonous.7) beside oneself喜怒时发狂She was beside herself with joy.8) by itself自然地The machine will start by itself in a few seconds.3.与典型动词搭配,构成固定短语.1) be not oneself身体不好I’m not quite myself today.(I’m unwell.)2) enjoy oneself玩得很痛快3) help oneself to sth.随便吃Please help yourself to some fish.4) teach oneself sth.自学When he was young,he taught himself advanced mathematics.5) accustom oneself to 习惯于He quickly accustomed himself to this new way of life.6) devote oneself to致力于I am determined to devote myself to the cause of education.7) adapt oneself to适应She quickly adapted herself to the new climate.8) adjust oneself to调整;适应The body quickly adjusts itself to changes in temperature.9) behave oneself举止得体Please behave yourselves.10) dress oneself穿衣服He is too young to dress himself.11) seat oneself就坐He seated himself in the chair and began to read the novel.12) make oneself heard / understood / seen / known / believed让自己被(别人)听见/听懂/看见/认识/相信He raised his voice to make himself heard by all.13) find oneself无意识中发现自己At last,we found ourselves in a pleasant park with trees providing shade and sat down to eat our picnic lunch.14) express oneself清楚表达自己的意思He is still unable to express himself in English.15) talk to oneself自言自语16) come to oneself 苏醒
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
当表示自己要做某个动作的时候可以用反身代词比如:I play computer by myself.
我自己玩电脑。不加by,也可以这么用:You know yourself better than I do .
你应该比我要更了解你自己。另外还...
当你想强调某人自己的时候,用到。
简单说吧,主语与宾语是同一个人的时候宾语用反身代词,当然还有别的情况
扫描下载二维码德语反身代词的常用用法及注意点_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
德语反身代词的常用用法及注意点
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢常见的反身代词列表_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
常见的反身代词列表
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请问什么情况下用反身代词?他是如何翻译的?最好能有句子解释!
Superman丿嵱E2
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.用于动作及于说话者或写作者本人时.如I cut myself with a knife.我用刀把自己割伤了.2.用于强调说话者或写作者本人.如I myself will present the prizes.我自己来发奖.3.by oneself=alone 独自.4.enjoy oneself=have a good time.玩得痛快.
为您推荐:
1.翻身代词做宾语:eg. he teaches himself english .他自学英语(他自己做教的宾语)2.翻身代词做同位语:eg. he went there himself.他亲自去哪儿(他自己做他的同位语,其强调作用)
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 you的反身代词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信