英语作文〈〈TALKING about me作文...

大学英语作文范文大全精选20篇[3]
无忧考网为您整理了“大学英语作文范文大全精选20篇[3]”,更多英语资源相关信息请访问无忧考网。
y university dormitory which looked no better than a garbage bin when my roommates felt normal of it.When talking about our dormitory life, and probably all the dormitory life, we should never leave out one thing. This was what we called "bed talks". Though it was considered "illegal,"there was nothing to stop us from deliberately starting a heated discussion right after lights were out. It was our favorite and the only way of ending our day, and we were as punctual for it as our parents are for work. What was the most common topic?Girls, of course! What other topics were there for three energetic adolescent males lying comfortably in bed? We judged them,ranked them, argued over them night after night without feeling the slightest sense of boredom for three whole years. Were wemaniacs? Who is not a maniac at eighteen?评寝室生活,相信每一位有过亲身体会的人一生都难以忘怀。作者用幽默诙谐的笔调,略带伤感的情绪,追忆了高中三年那段人生道路上极富意 3.
大学英语的学习-Learning English at CollegeLearning English at college is different from learning English at middle school. In middle school, we learn English mainly for the entrance examination for college, while the purpose of learning English at college is quite different. We study foreign languages now to improve our ability to work in the future and especially to communicate with foreiguers.How can we learn English well at college? Firstly, you should try your best to enlarge your vocabulary. Only in this way can you read more smoothly and understand others well. Secondly, you should pay more attention to the listening and speaking ability in learning English. While talking with foreigners, if you can't understand them, and do not know how to express yourself, the talking will be very difficult. And the last point is that you should improve your English whenever and wherever you can.Obviously, there is still a long way for us to go to learn English well. As a proverb says,Never too old to learn.' There are so many methods to learn English. So lo英语作文:talking about Englishlearning
Learning english can be a very difficult task for most people, this is because we dont live in a environment where we are forced to speak or write english. so i think the best way to learn english is ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢发表日期:
After the opening ceremony of Rio Olympic Games, the world remembered a name Gisele, who is a super model from Brazil. In the opening ceremony, she just made her catwalk for no more than one minute, but her wonderful body shape and confident manner surprised the world....
发表日期:
Thailand&s ads always impress me, they are not only creative, but also meaningful. Many years ago, the ad of the shampoo telling about a disabled girl who was bullied at school and she never gave up playing piano, at last, she succeed....
发表日期:
When the trend is followed by the public, then it becomes the fashion. Most girls will follow the dressing style and promotes the trend. We are the ordinary people and easy to be attracted by the fashion, so the one who creates the fashion is like the hero, changing the world....
发表日期:
As the saying that it is never too late to learn, people are advocated to learn all their lives. Today the world is changing fast, if we get satisfied and stop to improve ourselves, then we will be kicked out soon, so self-improvement are in need of. ...
发表日期:
This weekend, there was an art festival in our school, it had been hold for five years and the school insisted to make it become the feature. I was so excited, this was the first time for me to join....
发表日期:
Recently, I saw a video, it was about how the foreigners thought about Chinese tourists. As Chinese economy develops fast, the life standard has improved greatly, a lot of people have money to travel abroad. ...
发表日期:
When I went to middle school, it was hard for me to adjust the new environment at first, because there were so many subjects to learn, I fell behind other students. ...
发表日期:
Iphone is very popular in China, especially for the young people, they chase the fashion and are very proud to have a iphone at hand. So when the newest product comes out, ...
发表日期:
Every girl loves fashion, when they see the models walking on the stage, they will be attracted and want to follow their styles. Most girls start to notice the fashion as they become the teenagers, ...
发表日期:
Nowadays, some students believe that entering a top university is not that necessary, because some of the successful businessmen like the Alibaba&s founder Ma Yun and QQ&s founder Ma Huateng have nothing to do with the top university. ...
发表日期:
The high school life is never easy for me. On one hand, I have to learn so many subjects, for the purpose of entering a good university. On the other hand, I am so afraid of lagging behind other students. I always feel like I am in the competition and sometimes I want to get away from this situation...
发表日期:
Shanghai Disneyland finally opens to the tourists after so many years& building. It is the only one in mainland, before its open, people will go to HongKong to take a visit of Disneyland. ...
发表日期:
Many years ago, a tragedy happened in the village, a girl committed suicide and her friends told the journalist that it was the rumor that killed their friend....
发表日期:
Many teenagers believe that chasing the fashion and act in the different way can make them the attractive person. They have the wrong understanding of charm, ...
1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历