八年级上小学英语句型转换换

八年级英语上册同步句型转换专项训练题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册同步句型转换专项训练题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册同步句型转换专项训练题(含答案)
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
人教版八年级英语上册专项训练(五)句型转换1. He is going to be an actor when he grows up. (划线提问)&&&&&&&& is he going to&&&&&&& when he grows up?2. They plant some trees in the park every year. (用next year 改写)& They&&&&&&&&&&&&& some trees in the park&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3. There will be an English film this evening. (否定句)& There&&&&&&&&&&&&&& an English film this evening.4. She will finish her homework in twenty minutes. (划线提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& she finish her homework?5. You can see flowers everywhere in the future. (同义句)& You can see flowers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the future.6. We have to wear a uniform to school. (否定句)& We&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to wear a uniform to school.7. They will go to Beijing for holidays. (一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go to Beijing for holidays?8. People will live to be 200 years. (否定句)& People&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to be 200 years.9. Will there be more pollution? (作否定回答)&&&&&& ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。10. I think they will climb the mountain tomorrow. (否定句)& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&& they&&&&&&& climb the mountain tomorrow.11. I believe he is right. (否定句)& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& he&&&&&&& right.12. He asked when we should leave. (同义句)& He asked us&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .13. Do you know where I shall have the meeting? (改简单句)& Do you know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the meeting.14. I’m upset at the news, too.& (否定句)& I’m&&&&&& upset at the news,&&&&&& .15. If you don’t get up early, you’ll be late for class. (同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& early,&&&&&& you’ll be late for class.16. He may know the way to the cinema. (同义句)&&&&&&&&& he&&&&&&&& the way to the cinema.17. He paid twenty yuan for the CD. (同义句)& He&&&&&&& twenty yuan&&&&&&& the CD.18. The weather here isn’t the same as that in Shanghai. (同义句)& The weather here is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& that in Shanghai.19. It seems that he is good at swimming.& (同义句)& He&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& good at swimming.20. He won’t go to the meeting. I’ll go stead. (合并为一句) & I’ll go to the meeting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .21. Maybe he knows the answer. (同义句)& He&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the answer.22. My brother has to study for a test.& (划线提问)&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& your brother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?23. I like singing, Tina likes singing, too. (同义句)&&&&&&&&& Tina&&&&&&& I like singing.24. Peter is funny, Paul is funny, too. (合并为一句)& Peter is&&&&&&& funny&&&&&&& Paul.25. I have more than 100 books. (同义句)& I have&&&&&&&& 100 books.26. Jack is 168cm, I’m 164cm. (同义句)& I’m not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jack.27. He read English book last night,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? (反义疑问句)28. The boys are playing soccer now. (用last Sunday改写)&& The boys&&&&&&&& soccer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .29. My father bought me an MP4 last week.(同义句)&& My father&&&&&&& an MP4&&&&&&&& me last week.30. He wrote a letter last night. (否定句)&& He&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a letter last night.31. What else did he do yesterday? (同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& did he do yesterday?32. It was very warm the day before yesterday. (划线提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the day before yesterday?33. Our school trip was really great. (划线提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& your school trip?34. What do you think of the book Harry Potter? (同义句)&&&&&&&&& do you&&&&&&& the book Harry Potter?35. It took him two years to write the book. (同义句)&& He&&&&&&&& two years&&&&&&&& the book.36. The girl is very young, she can’t go to school. (合并为一句)& The girl is&&&&&&& young&&&&&&& go to school.& The girl is&&&&&&&& young&&&&&&&& she can’t go to school.37. He studied English for five years. (划线提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& he&&&&&&&& English?38. I started riding a bike when I was ten years old. (同义句)&& I started riding a bike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ten.39. Write the words on the blackboard. (否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the words on the blackboard. 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?★初二英语句型转换专项练习及参考答案--免费英语网★
免费英语网,完全开源免费的英语学习网站!请记住本站网址:
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
栏目更新推荐
点击排行榜
??????????
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初二英语句型转换专项练习及参考答案
更新时间:& 特别提示:本站新增在线翻译功能,双击英语单词可以显示汉语意思,马上试试?!
41.Bruce will have to go back to Beijing next week.Bruce will have to ______ ______ ______ next week.
42.Skating is quite different from skiing.There are ______ ______ ______ ______ between skating and skiing,43.He lent me a ruler last week.I ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ last week.44.He was too tired to walk.He was ______ tired ______ he ______ ______.45.Please tell me where to show our tickets.Please tell me ______ ______ ______ ______ our tickets.46.We will have two weeks' holiday.We will have a ______ holiday..47.I don't know how to call it in English.I don't know ______ Englishmen ______ it.48.“Are you a teacher?” he said.He asked me ______ ______ ______ ______ ______.49.Listen! Someone is knocking at the door loudly.Listen! ______ ______ a ______ ______ ______ the door.50. Mary doesn't know much about China.Mary ______ ______ about China.51.Don't forget my words.Remember ______ ______ ______.52.His father took a plane to the USA three days ago.Three days ago his father ______ ______ the USA.53.He is a scientist, too.He is ______ a scientist.54.Every one of us had a nice time last night._____ of us ______ ______ last night.55.It's possible that she may catch a cold.It's ______ ______ ______ to catch a cold 56.Not all balls are round in the USA.______ ______ are round, but ______ ______ in the USA.57.To learn a foreign language is not easy.______ ______ ______ ______ learn a foreign language.58.What do you think of the TV play?______ ______ ______ ______ the TV play?59.Why weren't you in the relay race?Why ______ you ______ ______ ______ the relay race? 61.She hurried to school.She ______ ______ school ______ ______ ______.62.“Don't play with the cat any more, Jim.” Mum asked.Mum told Jim ______ ______ ______ ______ the cat any more. 63.The boy was very clever. He could make a model plane alone.The boy was clever ______ to make a model plane ______ ______.64. She found him a very good pupil.She found him ______ ______ a very good pupil.She found he ______ ______ ______ ______ ______.65. People usually call Catherine Kate for short.Kate ______ ______ ______ Catherine.66. Paul is the best basketball player on the city team.______ ______ basketball ______ ______ Paul on the city team.67. It's best for you to come to China in spring.______ ______ ______ to China in spring.68.How is the weather in Nanjing?______ the weather ______ in Nanjing?69.The snow was very heavy last night.It ______ very ______ last night.70.In much of China, spring lasts from March to May.In ______ ______ of China, spring ______ ______ March and ______ ______ ______ May. 71.Mother doesn't let me go out alone at night.Mother ______ me ______ ______ out alone at night. 72.Shanghai's temperature will be 2 to 8 and there will be cloud.Shanghai will be ______ and ______ temperature will ______ 2 to 8.Shanghai will ______ a ______ day ______ temperature ______ 2 to 8.
73. I'm sorry to trouble you.I'm sorry ______ ______ you.74. The man went playing tennis in the morning and he did it every day.The man went playing tennis in the morning and it ______ every day.75. They were drinking happily. Just at that time, a policeman came in.They were drinking happily______ ______ ______ ______ ______.76. I don't think you have to use them today.I don't think you ______ ______ ______ them today.77. We are tired of his long speech.We ______ ______ ______ ______ his long speech.78. When she was in the park, she could hear the birds. The birds were singing beautifully.When she was in the park, she could hear ______ ______ ______ ______.79. You may have the traffic accident if you don't drive carefully.Don't drive ______, ______it may _______ the traffic accident.80. Read English as often as possible.Read English as often as ______ ______.
改写句子参考答案41.works as an assistant 42.return to Beijing 43.quite a few differences 44.borrowed a ruler from him 45.so, that, couldn’t walk 46.where we should show 47.two-week 48.how, call 49.if I was a teacher 50.There is, loud knock at/on 51.knows little 52.what I said 53.flew to 54.also 55.Each, enjoyed ourselves 56.possible for her 57.Some balls, some aren’t 58.It isn’t easy to 59.How do you like 60.didn’t, take part in 61.went to, in a hurry 62.not to play with 63.enough, by himself 64.to be, was a very good pupil 65.is short for 66.Nobody plays, better than/ The best, player is 67.You’d better come 68.What’s, like 69.snowed, heavily 70.most parts, starts in, goes on to 71.stops, from going 72. cloudy, its/the, be, have, cloudy, with, from 73.to disturb 74.happened 75.when a policeman came in 76.need to use 77.are fed up with 78.the birds singing beautifully 79.carelessly, or, cause 80.you can
上一篇初中英语: 下一篇初中英语:
本站最新英语作文资源下载:
免费英语网&版权所有 地址:西安市友谊西路127号 邮箱:用户等级:分站管理员
注册时间:
在线时长:12144 小时
元宝:3463
金币:387146
<em id="authorposton14-4-3 18:40
查看: 3275
八年级英语句型转换练习题下载
(395.5 KB, 下载次数: 101, 售价: 3 金币)
18:39 上传