上传于||文档简介
&&整​个​单​元​的​导​学​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢It is so 什么.please open the window to let the wind in.A.cold B.cool C.hot D.wind选什么 为什么?
C只有热才需要开窗让风吹进来.A和B都是冷的意思,D是风的意思都不对
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选c,让风近来,肯定是太热
扫描下载二维码答案:1.B;2.D;3.C;4.C;5.A;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2011年吉林省长春市初中毕业生学业考试英语试题
阅读理解。
  One day a strong cowboy was traveling on his horse when he saw a bar.He decided to stop for a few drinks, so he tied(拴)his horse outside the bar, walked into the bar and ordered two bottles of beer.This cowboy was new in town.He looked around and noticed some people making faces to him.He guessed that they might play some tricks(把戏)on him, but he said nothing and continued to drink.After drinking, he walked out of the bar and found his horse lost.
  However, he kept calm, came back into the bar, and said slowly, " I don't know what you fools did to my horse out there… but I'm leaving in five minutes, and by then if my horse isn't back where it's supposed to be, well…I have to do here what I did in Texas!" The cowboy added, "And I don't want to do what I did in Texas!" After hearing these words, the other customers seemed a little bit frightened.
  The cowboy went back to his seat and ordered another two bottles of beer.After five minutes, he walked out and found his horse tied where it was supposed to be.
  Just as he was leaving, the boss of the bar came up and asked curiously(好奇地), "What was the thing that you did in Texas but you didn't want to do here?"
  The cowboy turned to the boss and replied in a low voice, "I had to walk home!"
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
That day the cowboy tied his horse outside ________ before he wanted to drink.
the restaurant
After a few drinks, the cowboy found his horse ________.
The cowboy drank ________ of beer at the bar in all.
five bottles
four bottles
three bottles
two bottles
In Texas, the cowboy had to ________ when he couldn't find his horse.
argue with others
call the police
ask the boss for help
From the passage, we can know ________.
the cowboy's look frightened the customers
the cowboy kept calm because he was strong
the cowboy also played a trick on the customers at the bar
The cowboy would fight with others if he couldn't find his horse
来源:2011年吉林省长春市初中毕业生学业考试英语试题
阅读理解。
  Dolphins are our friends.They can use tools to solve problems although they don't have hands.For example, scientists have ever found that a dolphin can make a shy eel(鳗鱼)come out of its hole with a dead fish.
  Dolphins use different sounds to exchange information with each other.Scientists in Hawaii have developed a sign language to give instructions to dolphins, and the results are amazing.They find that dolphins not only understand the meaning of individual(个别的)words, but also understand the importance of word order in a sentence.
  Most animals enjoy playing-but dolphins seem to like making their games as challenging as possible.On a beautiful day in 1997, scientists at a beach watched a little dog going into the sea and swimming towards the dolphins.To their surprise, the dolphins came up to the dog and then started throwing it into the air.The dog seemed to enjoy the "game" and continued playing with the dolphins for more than an hour.
  Dolphins live in a very different world from ours, but they are very good at our "IQ tests”.For example, they will jump out of the water when they hear a whistle(口哨)noise.They do this because they will get a fish as a prize.
  There is still much to learn about these cute problem-solvers, but it is certain that watching a dolphin show is fun.
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
What can a dolphin use to make an eel come out of its hole?
Its mouth.
Its head.
A dead fish.
A little dog.
How do dolphins exchange information with each other?
By using tails.
By using tools.
By using words.
By using sounds.
Where did the dolphins throw the dog when playing?
Onto its back.
Into the air.
Onto the beach.
Into the water.
Why do the dolphins jump out of the water when they hear a whistle noise?
Because they want to get a fish as a prize.
Because they enjoy playing on the water.
Because they want to play with other dolphins.
Because the dolphin keepers want them to come out.
Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
Dolphins understand many languages.
Dolphins are a kind of clever animals.
Scientists have known dolphins well enough.
Dolphins seem to make their games relaxing.
来源:活学巧练八年级英语下
阅读理解。
  One day the Mullah, an important man in the village found his donkey(驴) was gone when he wanted to go to visit a friend. He was very angry and ran around to look for his donkey.
  The Mullah ran about looking until he was too tired. He sat down to rest at his gate, A few friends came to join him.
  “That no-good lazy donkey!” said he,“If I ever see her again. I'll sell her for a dollar!” Selling a donkey for a dollar was just a joke.
  Just then the Mullah heard the sound of his donkey' s feet, He looked around. There was his donkey, on her back rode a boy.
  “Where did you find her?” asked the Mullah, “We couldn't find her anywhere.”
  “I know where I would go if I were a donkey,” said the boy,“I found her eating grass with the sheep and goats(山羊).”
  Suddenly, the Mullah looked to one side and saw one of his friends holding up a dollar. On the other side he saw another with a dollar.
  “I' 11 buy your donkey.” said the two.
  “I was joking!” said the Mullah.
  “You didn't sound as if you were joking,” said the two.
1.Mullah looked for his donkey________.
A.hereB.there
C.whereD.here and there
2.Mullah ________ his donkey anywhere.
A.looked forB.didn't look for
C.foundD.didn't find
3.________helped the Mullah to find his donkey.
A.A boyB.A girl
C.A friendD.A farmer
4.The donkey ________ with the sheep and goats.
A.was sleepingB.was playing
C.was eating grassD.was going home
5.The Mullah's friends wanted ________ his donkey with a dollar.
A.buyingB.buy
C.boughtD.to buy
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。  What is blood? Blood is a thick, red fluid which carries oxygen, water and food to all parts of the body. It keeps the body at the right temperature (温度) andprotects it from disease.  If you lose a lot of blood, you need new blood. You can receive new bloodfrom other people. This is called a blood transfusion (输送).  People can donate (捐献) blood at a Red Cross Blood Bank. People who give blood are called blood donors (捐献者). Some people sell their blood butmany others donate it.  Donating blood doesn’t hurt you and it doesn’t take long. First a nurse take adrop of blood from your finger and tests it. She does this to make sure that your blood is healthy. Then you lie down on a bed and another nurse checks your blood pressure (血压). After that the nurse puts a needle into a vein in your arm.The needle is attached to a tube. The blood flows through the tube into a plastic bag. After about 10 minutes, when the bag is full, the nurse takes the needle out ofyour arm. You stay on the bed and rest for a few minutes. Finally you go into another room and have something to eat.  For a healthy person, donating blood is not harmful or painful. But the blood he or she donates may save someone's life.1. Where can people go to donate blood?________________________________2. Why does the nurse first take a drop of blood from the finger?________________________________3. What do you do after the nurse takes the needle out of your arm?________________________________4. Do you think you need something to drink after donating blood?________________________________5. Is donating blood harmful for healthy people according to the passage?________________________________
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。  Nowadays you can buy a different kind of shoes specially designed for yoursport. If you are running on grass,it will be a good idea to have the right shoes forthe job-a pair of shoes which has studs(鞋钉) so that you don't slip(滑倒).  You do need to wear a mouth guard(保护器) for all ball sports where you and the ball or another person could touch your face, You can buy a mouth guardin a sports store,or your dentist will make one for you to exactly fit(适合) your mouth. This will cost more but will be a good fit.  If you are traveling on skates you will need a well-fitting helmet to protect the most important part of you && your head.  Knee and elbow guards are helpful too.  All of these gears(用具) cost money,but it will help to protect you from harm. You may be able to get second-hand gear from older members of your sport. It isn't safe for you to be playing sports or riding your skateboard or bikewithout wearing the right gear to protect yourself.1. What kind of shoes should you wear when running on grass?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. Which mouth guard is cheaper,the one bought in a store or the one made by a dentist?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. How many kinds of gear does the writer mention?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. What should we do when we do sports according to the writer?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!改错:It is wind.It is cold._百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 dust in the wind 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信