求学习数学史简介的感受,英文的!谢谢

用英文写一篇“学习英语的经验”,约300字左右,谢谢大家了!跪求!
s画扇盟瓷4
楼主,虽然水平不高,但这可是我一个字母一个字母敲出来的,版权所有,翻版必究,如有雷同,绝不可能.所以选我了吧.English is very important nowadays and everyone just craws to school or training agency to learn it. I’m no exception and thus I have gotten some experience to share with you, which might be helpful to your English study.Firstly, vocabulary is important. Usually, we start to learn English by studying words, then we come to sentences, paragraphs, and, lastly, articles. Vocabulary is the basis of our English studying. Without enough vocabulary, we will encounter great difficulties in English reading, writing, listening etc. So my first step in learning English is to enlarge my vocabulary. Secondly, recitation is of great help. I think the major part of the English learning is recitation: recitation of words, phrases, good sentences and so on. It is often the case that we forget what we have try to memorize, which is also the reason why we hate to recite. However, by repeating this procedure, it helps us to form a good habit of organizing English sentences while, at the same time, provides a variety of resources for writing.Thirdly, perseverance plays a key role in English studying. To be frank, for most people, studying English is by no mean an attractive job. It deals with words, sentences, meanings and other things which appear boring. So it requires patience and perseverance. Perseverance is the bridge that connects you and the boring job. So, stick to it and you can make it.To sum up, enough vocabulary, sufficient recitation and perseverance are very important in English studying. Getting enough vocabulary lays a sound foundation and recitation is a good way to learn English while perseverance decides where you can achieve. There are also other things when studying E I just share some with you. Let’s work hard to learn English well.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码感悟学习 憧憬未来_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
感悟学习 憧憬未来
||暂无简介
总评分3.3|
浏览量2911
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求助关于终身学习(Life long learning)的一篇英语作文!120词左右题目为终身学习!120词,谢谢!
坑洼ilQK16CI77
中文:终身学习,讲的是人一生都要学习.从幼年、少年、青年、中年直至老年,学习将伴随人的整个生活历程并影响人一生的发展.这是不断发展变化的客观世界对人们提出的要求.学习的作用又不仅仅局限于对某些知识和技能的掌握,学习还使人聪慧文明,使人高尚完美,使人全面发展.正是基于这样的认识,人们始终把学习当作一个永恒的主题,反复强调学习的重要意义,不断探索学习的科学方法.人们要适应不断发展变化的客观世界,就必须把学习从单纯的求知变为生活的方式,努力做到活到老、学到老,终身学习.英文:Lifelong learning, speaking is a person's life must learn. From an early age, teenager, youth, middle-aged and elderly, learning will be accompanied by a person's entire life history and the influence of the development of human life. The development and change of the objective world to people 's request. Learning effect and not limited to certain knowledge and skills, learning also witty civilization, the noble perfect, make the all-round development of people. It is based on this understanding, people always regard studying as a eternal theme, repeatedly stressed the importance of learning, and constantly explore the scientific method of learning. People adapt to changing the objective world, we must learn from pure knowledge into a way of life, and strive to live, learn, lifelong learning. 这是我自己想的,你可以稍作修改.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码感谢老师的英文句子 谢谢您所做的一切_经典短信
& 感谢老师的英文句子 谢谢您所做的一切
感谢老师的英文句子 谢谢您所做的一切
1、you have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. thank you for all that you have done. 您不仅是一位合格的教师,更是一位好朋友,谢谢您所做的一切。
2、you are not only a good teacher but our close friend. thank you for helping us make something of our lives. 您不仅是一位好老师,也是我们亲密的朋友,谢谢您帮助我们奋发有为。
3、you are like a third parent. we all love you and respect you. 您就象我们的家长,我们都敬爱您。
4、we wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. happy teacher’s day! 我们送您一件小礼物,以表我们对您的感激之情。教师节愉快!
5、we are more thankful than we can express. 对您的谢意,我们无法用语言来表达。
6、we all pitched to buy this gift. we are all grateful to you. without your unselfish dedication could we achieve no success today. 这是我们买给您的礼物,谢谢您,老师。没有您无私的奉献,就不会有我们今天的成功。
7、we all like having you as our teacher. you have our respect and gratefulness. 我们喜欢您做我们的老师,我们尊敬您、感激您。
8、this small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness. we all want to thank you. 这件小小的礼物略表我们的感激之情。我们大家都很感谢您。
9、the whole secret of the teacher’s force lies in the conviction that men are convertible. 教师力量的全部秘密,就在于深信人是可以改变的。
10、the man who can make hard things easy is the educator. 能使艰难之事变得容易的人是教育者。
11、thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy. 感谢您使我们把枯燥的学习变成了巨大的乐趣。
12、send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day. 在这特别的日子谨向您致以我们永恒的感激之情。
13、our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. the love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey. 亲爱的老师,您就象那春天的细雨,滋润着我们的心田。您给予我们的爱和关怀将鼓舞着我们走过艰难困苦。
14、no one deserves a bigger thank you than you. one day is hardly enough to show our gratitude. 没有人比您更值得如此深厚的谢意。仅这一天远不足以表达我们对您的感激之情。
15、my heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. on the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. what you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. on this day i honour you sincerely. 亲爱的老师,向您表达我最衷心的感谢。在人生旅途上,您为我点燃了希望之光,您所做的一切润泽了我的心灵,开阔了我的视野。今天我向您致以崇高的敬意。
16、it is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks. 现在是向您表达感激之情最为恰当的时刻。
17、education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. 教育不是灌满一桶水,而是点燃一团生命的火焰。
18、dear teacher, thank you for illuminating my voyage of life with your own light of life. my grateful sentiments come from the bottom of my heart. 老师,感谢您用自己的生命之光,照亮了我人生的旅途,对您我满怀感谢之情。
19、a teac he can never tell where his influence stops. 一个教师对人的影响是永恒的。
感谢老师的英文句子 谢谢您所做的一切 相关内容:
1、祝福是风思念是帆,快乐是水健康是船,祝福的风吹着思念的帆,快乐的水载着健康的船飘向幸福的你,道一声辛苦了,愿你健康! 2、只是轻轻地一声问候,不是千言万语,却胜过千言万语,因为我将真心融入这里;只有小小的一个心愿,没有豪...
1、中秋月圆圆,月饼甜又甜。平安的馅,幸福的皮,人民币的盒子,铂金的绳。交给祝福当快递,附个名片是团圆。2、中秋月儿圆,全国人民大团圆。中秋心儿圆,阖家欢乐人团圆。中秋梦儿圆,愿愿随心心愿圆。
1、把最真的祝福化作风,吹送到你的身边,把最诚的问候变成雨,飘散到你的窗前,把我的感谢化作万语千言,为你祈祷幸福永远。 2、感谢快乐让你如此快乐,感谢健康让你如此健康,感谢幸福让你如此幸福,感谢如意让你如此如意,感谢人民币让...
1、准备好了没?今晚就行动,地点:办公室,目标:本周工作计划,行为:撕掉前五页,接头暗号:黎明前的黑暗,现在对时:星期四,别怪我,这年头,工作不努力,嗨,就得受点洋罪。
老大,多谢你给我这样的合作机会,这个小组因为有你所以空前的团结,你的坚定和鼓舞给了我们莫大的支持.谢谢你! 您好!给您写这封短信,是为了表达我内心由衷的感谢,谢谢您一直以来对我的支持和信任!
1、祝你在新的一年里:事业正当年,身体壮如虎,金钱不胜数,干活不辛苦,悠闲像老鼠,浪漫似乐谱,快乐莫你属!2、祝你马年一帆风顺,二龙腾飞,三羊开泰,四季平安,五福临门,六六大顺,七星高照,八方来财,九九同心,十全十美!
1、山谷里传来你的声音,我往下眺望,在山的拐角发现你,是你!真的是你!你和一老翁在一起,我激动的跑过去说:大爷,借驴用用。2、如果是春节,我应该祝你过年好;如果是劳动节,我要说劳动者是最美;如果是愚人节,我要说你真的很酷;...
2011年的第一滴眼泪,第一次的微笑,第一次的感动,第一次的成功,第一次的离家,第一次的不舍,第一次的恋爱,第一次的想你了,宝贝,我想你了,所以我们分手吧,祝福我吧。 宝贝,让我最后一次这样叫你。
查看更多>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 数学史简介 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信