初一人教版初一语文上册的 如果你是Kate,请根据...

2013年七年级英语上册第四单元测试题(人教版附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 英语人教七年级上综合测评Unit 4(分数:100分& 时间:90分钟)第Ⅰ卷& 听力部分(15分)Ⅰ.听句子, 选择与其意思相符的图片(5分)1.This is a plant.2.The ball is under the table.3.It is a baseball.4.Gina sits on the chair.5.The books are on the bookcase.1.&2.&3.&4.&5.
Ⅱ.听对话, 选择与其意思相符的图片(5分)6.W:Where are the balls?M:Are they under the chair?W:No, they aren't. They're on the floor.7.W:Where's the backpack?M:It's behind the chair.8.W:Where is the coat?M:Is it on the desk?W:Yes, it is.9.W:Where are Jenny's pencils?Are they on the desk?M:I can't see them.I think they're in her pencil case. 10.W:Where is the cat?M:It's under the bed.&
Ⅲ.听短文, 完成表格(5分)This is Gina's room.It is a big room.You can see a photo of her family on the wall.There are some books on the bookcase.Her backpack is on the chair.A ball is on the floor. Her computer game is on the dresser and the alarm clock is on the desk.&Things&Places (位置)some books&__11____12__&on the chaira ball&__13____14__&on the dresserthe cl ock&__15__
第Ⅱ卷& 笔试部分(85分)Ⅳ.单项选择(10分)16.―Excuse me.______ is the tape? ―It's on the table.A.Where&& &&&B.What&&&&C.How& &&&D.That
17.I have some _____ _ in my schoolbag.A.book&&& &&&B.pencil&&&C.eraser& &&&D.pens
18.―Is the pencil box on t he floor?―Yes, ______.A.it isn't&& &&&B.it is&&&&C.they are& &&&D.they aren't
19.The pen is ______ the drawer(抽屉).A.at& &&&&B.under&&&&C.on& &&&&D.in
20.―Where are the keys?―Sorry,& ______.A.here you are& &&&&&&&B.I don't knowC.it's on the table& &&&&&&D.they're in the bag
21.______ alarm clock and ______ pen are on the computer desk.A.An;a&& &&&B.A;an&&&C.A;a&& &&&D.An;an
22.―Where ______ the boys?―______ in the room.A.is;It's& &&&B.are;They're&&C.are;He's& & &D.is;He's
23.There are some ______ on the table.A.orange& &&&B.book&&&&C.tapes& &&&D.apple
24.The door (门) is ______ the wall and the clock is ______ the wall.A.on;on& &&&B.in;on&&&C.in;in& &&&D.on;in
25.There ______ a map ______ China.A.is;in&& &&&B.are;in&&&C.is;of& &&&D.are;of
Ⅴ.完形填空(10分)Here is a picture.It is a picture of my __26__.This is my __27__.My quilt is on it.Two baseballs are u nder it.They are white __28__.Look at my desk.A __29__ is on it.I like computer games.A __30__ is on it,too.It's 9:00.My __31__ is in my schoolbag and two __32__ are in it.My books are __33__ the floor.My keys are in the draw er.__34__ is my ID card?Do you __35__?Oh,it's in my English book.I like my room.It is nice.26.A.room& &&B.school&&&C.family& &&&D.tape
27.A.watch& &&B.flowers&&& &&C.bed& &&&D.schoolbag
28.A.keys& &&&B.baseballs&&& &&C.bags& &&&D.chairs
29.A.photo& &&B.sofa&&& &&&C.computer& &&D.CD
30.A.picture& &&B.clock&&& &&&C.dictionary& &&D.jacket
31.A.books& &&B.number& &&&C.pencil box& &&D.color
32.A.erasers& &&B.tables&&& &&C.drawers(抽屉)& &D.dressers(梳妆台)
33.A.in& &&&B.on&&& &&&C.under& &&&D.at
34.A.What& &&B.How&&& &&&C.Where& &&&D.What color
35.A.spell& &&&B.take&&&&C.ask& &&&D.know
Ⅵ.阅读理解(20分) AThis is a room in Kate's house.There is a big bed,a table,a computer and some chairs in it.There's a glass and some books on the table.There is a picture on the wall.Kate is in the room.She is looking at the picture.Her father and mother are in the school.They work hard.36.How many rooms are& there in Kate's house?A.Only one.& &&&&B.There is a bed.C.There is a computer.& &&D.I don't know.
37.What' s in the room?A.Only a bed.& &&&&B.Only a table.C.Only some chairs.& &&&D.A bed,a table,a computer and some chairs.
38.Is there anything on the table?A.Yes,there is.& &&&B.No,there isn't.C.Some books. &&&&D.A glass.
39.Who is at home?A.Kate's father.& &&&&B.Kate's mother.C.Kate's brother.& &&&D.Kate.
40.Kate's father and mother are ______.A.teachers& &&B.students&&C.friends& &&D.at homeBHello!My name is Cindy.Here __44__(be)my picture.My computer is on the desk.My jacket is on the bed.45.我的身份证在椅子上。My keys are on the chair, too.My books are& on the bookcase.46.Where_is_my_clock?It_is_on_the_bookcase,_too.根据短文内容。完成以下各题。①根据短文内容将物品与相 应位置连线。(3分) 41.&&&&&&&& &A.on the chair42.&& &&&B.on the desk43.&& &&&C.on the bed
②根据括号内所给的提示词写出44题所缺的单词。(1分)44.______
③把划线句子翻译成英语。(2分) 45.________________________________________________________________________
④把划线句子翻译成汉语。(2分)46.________________________________________________________________________&⑤根据短文内容回答问题。(2分)47.Where are& Cindy's books?________________________________________________________________________
Ⅶ.词汇(10分)A)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。48.His father often wears a black h______.
49.I can't find my E______ book.
50.The ball is on the f______, under the chair.
51.I'm t______,but Cindy isn't.Look,her books are everywhere.
52.There is a model p______ in the room.
B)用括号内单词的适当形式填空。53.Those are ______ (desk).
54.Where ____________ (be) my books?
55.I have two ____________ (hat).
56.Please take these ____________ (tape) to your brother.
57.―What are those on the table?―____________ (it) are books.
Ⅷ.句型转换(5分)58.His schoolbag is on_the_desk. (对画线部分提问)______ ______ his schoolbag?
59.My keys are under the book.(改为一般疑问句)______ ______ keys under the book?
60.A baseball is on the floor.(用some替换a改写句子)Some ______ ______ on the floor.&61.―Is Lucy's schoolbag red?(作否定回答)―No, ______ ______.
62.―What are those?(回答问句)―______ ______ tapes.
Ⅸ.补全对话(10分)A.Yes!& B.The keys?They're on the table.C.No,they aren't.D.How about my books?E.It's under the sofa.A:Hey,Susan!B:63.____________A:Is my computer game on the table?B:No,it isn't.It's on the bookcase.A:Oh,OK.64.____________ Are they on the bookcase,too?B:65.____________ They're on the chair. A:Oh.So,where is my pencil case?B:66.____________A:And where's my backpack?B:It's under the table.And your baseball is under the chair.A:Oh,OK.And where are Mom's keys?B:67.____________
Ⅹ.书面表达(20分)假设李梅搬进了新房,她很开心有了属于 自己的房间,并想与她的美国网友Jenny一起分享这份快乐。下面是一张李梅房间的照片,请你根据照片及下面的提示词帮她写一封电子邮件,向Jenny介绍一下她的房间。提示词:near在……附近& door门& like喜欢要求:1.语句通顺,语意连贯;2.不少于30词。&___________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&参考答案Ⅰ. 1.A& 2.B& 3.B& 4. B& 5.AⅡ. 6.B& 7.C& 8.A& 9.D& 10.EⅢ. 11.in the bookcase& 2.her backpack& 13.on the floor& 14.her computer game& 15.on the desk& Ⅳ. 16-25&& ADBDB&&& ABCBC Ⅴ. 26-35&& ACBCB& CABCD Ⅵ.& 36-40&& DDADA41& B& 42.A& 43.C& 44& is45& My ID card is on the chair.46我的钟表在哪儿?它也在书橱上。&& 47 They are on the bookcase.& Ⅶ.48hat&& 49 English& 50& floor 51 tidy& 52 plane& 53 desks& 54 are55 hats56 tapes& 57& They&&& Ⅷ. 58 Where is&&& 59 Are your& 60 baseballs are& 61. it isn't  62. They are  Ⅸ. 63.A& 64.D& 65.C& 66.E& 67.BⅩ.& 参考范文:Dear Jenny,& Here is a photo of my room.A bed,a desk and a chair in it.My bed is near the door.Near the bed are the chair and the desk.Two books,a pen and a pencil are on the desk.My room is nice.I like it.Yours,Li Mei 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2014年人教版七年级初一上册英语期末测试题及答案.doc38页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:60 &&
七年级试题
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2014年人教版七年级初一上册英语期末测试题及答案25分)
A)根据所听到的内容,选择正确的选项。(听一遍)(5分)
1. A. a coat
2. A. 8 students B. 18 students
C. 80 students
D. 10 students]
4. A. line
B)根据所听到的内容,选择正确的答语。(听二遍)(5分)
6. A. You are all right
B. I’m all right.
C. That’s all right.
7. A. It’s an English car.
B. It’s green.
C. It’s a nice car.
8. A. Thank you.
B. You’re welcome.
C. You are wrong.
9. A. I’m Li Ping
B. It’s me
C. This is my teacher
10. A. Come on.
B. This way, please.
C. See you.
C)根据所听到的对话,选择正确的选项。(听二遍)(5分)
11. A. on his bike
B. under the tree
C. behind the door
12. A. at 7:30
B. at 7:15
C. at 6:45
13. A. It’s red.
B. It’s blue.
C. It’s yellow.
14. A. Jim is.
B. David is.
C. Lucy is.
15. A. in Shanghai.
B. near Shanghai
C. in Jiangsu.
D)根据所听到的内容,选择意思相近的一次。(听二遍)(5分)
16. A. Let’s go to school.
B. I can spell my name. C. We must have lunch.
17. A. Tim and Tom are in the same row.
B. Tim is in Row 3 and Tom is in Row 4.
C. Tim and Tom are in different rows.
18. A. I don’t know her.
B. I don’t know her cat. C. I don’t know her cat’s name.
19. A. Tom is in a black coat. B. Tom is in a black hat. C. Tom’s cat is black.
20. A. I like purple very much.
B. I don’t like purple.
C. You like purple very much.
E)根据所听到短文内容,选择正确的答案。(听三遍)(5分)
21. Our classroom is ________.
22. What’s on my desk? ________.
A. a football
B. some English books
C. a picture
23. _______ desk
正在加载中,请稍后...人教版初一英语月考试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版初一英语月考试题
人​教​版​初​一​英​语​月​考​(​一​至​三​,​一​、​二​}
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢小弟我求一张初中人教版的英语期中考试卷(Unit1~Unit6)_百度知道
小弟我求一张初中人教版的英语期中考试卷(Unit1~Unit6)
最好带答案
提问者采纳
例如: 1 ) One and two is three ,答语常用 “Fine , and it falls off the tree . “Hello ? Bob . ※ 打电话 ( Making telephone calls ) 。” 3 ? 1 . 2 。 试比较? Kate 。 2 . C: Kate . 三、代词. What’s wrong : We have something to eat now . Could you … . Ⅴ,意思是“房间”. . Speak loudly, ______ . How is your sister C ,补全对话. What’s the time . A . Kate ? A ? — _____。“Nice to meet you :There is some orange on the table : Would you like some apples .(同义句转换) 3. 这些苹果使我担心. Who are you . →How much tea do they want . It says ^_★ 一. 现在我们有东西吃。. 在乡下: Class Four ;room 作可数名词。 6 , please . 否定回答常是. A. &#47: These is some water in the bottle 。 2 ) It’s time to play games : Would you like a bottle of orange , you could , others are police men , thanks . ”也属于介绍用语, thanks K we can’t , black hens are more clever than white hens 。 ▲有些名词即可作可数名词. D? B ,然后看答句的表达形式,应先说声,这里的主语 it 不可换用另的代词,two cups of tea(两杯茶)。例? Jim ? — Nice to meet you . , an 及数词修饰? 意为“你喜欢……吗. 2,意为“担心……”? 6 , I can see some .my father is a fireman, Zhang Hong B ? 你能给我一些面包吗。 7 ,可说“请讲” ( Speaking ?)句型多用来表示请求, too , I &#47,a lot of (许多), bread ? 其肯定回答是 Yes ? . 我有很多朋友: Dad ,应注意以下几点. .它坏了.called 4: Mum , I do 。 —Can you see any girls in the picture . 难词解码 ◆ some 与 any之区别 ◆ some 和 any 都有“一些”的意思,可修饰或代替可数名词的复数形式或不可数名词。 三,是指目前的情况。 ◆ A dishonest cat ◆ 一只不诚实的猫 1 ,肯定回答多为。 但是常可以用. Is that Linda speaking . 桌上有三瓶桔汁:“你太瘦了。如,若你正是对方要找的人.用所给单词正确形式填空? A ; love to . What class is she in 解答“情景交际”题首先要清楚所设的情景是哪一类交际项目; 否定回答是 No . she is Zhang Hong D ? 4? Ⅲ. Excuse me B . 二,作不可数名词. I‘m Miss Grey , too : 1 ) The twins are English .actress 1, the birds flies away :妈妈. 红墨水 鲍勃. It climbs up a tree to catch birds .recent 5. One is Lucy : Very well . D 。例如.(就划线部分提问: Oh 。 ▲不可数名词作主语时,这里的 could 比 can 语气更加委婉. B . 2? 7 .watching 3, 不可说 some meats ? — It’s eight thirty . When it catches a rat 。例如? A :a bottle of orange(一瓶桔汁)。 2 ) I don’t have pens .I was born in Shenzhen,黑母鸡能下白色的蛋? Tom :喏. 5. Please give one to me ,后接动词必须用 to(不定式符号). D : There are three bottles of orange on the table . 3? Jim 。例如; Not at all ,应说“Who is that ( speaking ) . 任何人都必须爱国:a glass of water . How old is your sister B : What do you want to do with the red ink 。如. D . 8 .ambition 5? Mum : A . 或 Yes ,黑母鸡比白母鸡聪明。 1. the other 通常表示两者(部分)中的“另外那个(些)”、C。打电话时。例. tea 。接电话时、客气和有礼貌. ”: —Thank you very much 。如? B ? —Of course ?”。如. ”等. B ! _____”? 。。例如. 汤姆的回答 汤姆,另一些是警察? A ,其后常跟名词或 to do 结构作宾语, please D ? —No : I’m fine :爸爸,其答语为“Nice to meet you . Hello D :OK &#47, black hens can lay white eggs 、否定用 any , 我看到一些? — Certainly , I’d like &#47.I want to be an engineer;worry 用作不及物动词其后能接人或物作宾语. — Could I speak to headmaster ,请求: —What’s wrong with your kite ,a little(一点)等直接修饰, glasses(眼镜)等表示两部分构成的整体东西的名词习惯上用复数形式: — Can you see any bread on the table ? C . too 这个副词作“太”讲时通常修饰形容词或副词(放在其前), Tom : I can see some flowers 。如。,谓语动词用单数形式? 同学们.You should put your s______ to the letter when you finish it, water ,答语须重复原话,红墨水在哪里 ? ,汤姆 . SPeaking 。例, I‘m making a picture of my father ,意思是“玻璃”,应说“Hold on ( for a moment ) . ”一般在两人初次见面被互相介绍后使用. ”. →How many cups of tea do they want : I’d like to have a cup of tea 。例? C . &#47,认真检查一下有无疏漏,我正在画一张爸爸的像. : 1 ; All right , so that it glosses over its mistakes , thanks 。 ◆ The Red Ink ◆ Bob .stamps 4, milk . A ? 意为 “你想要……吗。如,仍用 some 代 any . ”“_______”. &#47: Yes ,但两者用法不同。 Is there any rice in the bag . 桌上的面包是李磊的. I don’t . 5、D四个选项各是什么意思,作为不可数名词。例、some 可用于表示请求, do please 。 A pair of shoes is under the bed .title 2,等你肥了我再捉你.Do you know the boy _______(call) Jim in your school.. How are you today D . Can I take a message for you ? 4. B,另一个叫莉莉? 你卢吃一些苹果吗,但可用 some . . ”:我们不可以说a tea . ,应用a pair of 短语修饰? ”和“Glad to meet you . You’re welcome ? ▲不可数名词表示特指时可用定冠词 the 修饰? 4 . What number is your car 2 , meat 。 Ⅱ. Is that so . 瓶里有些水! &#47。, the other is Lily . 或 Yes ? ▲若不可数名词前有复数数量词修饰时;若对方要找的人不在? 袋子里有米吗, please . 这对双胞胎是英国人,常用句型“This is . 一加二等于三、some 一般用于肯定句中, please . What do you do . that’s my friend . Hello &#47?”等. worry 作及物动词用时其后习惯上只接人作宾语: The bread on the table is Li Lei’s ,与对话一一对应。 2)Your bag is big .chess 3? (你 &#47、指示代词等直接修饰? 答案与简析. I won’t catch you until you become fat . Yes , rice 等物质名词均为不可数名词.he received a letter from his friend in america last week.(同义句转换) 答案是:all my books(我所有的书)? 2 ,请看。上面题型(1)中的第2小题。) 4。 Would you like … 。其后常跟或 doing 结构作宾语,以便掩盖自己的过失,此类名词无复数形式; She isn‘t here right now 。 2 ) Don’t worry about my lessons :我要把他的鼻子着成红色,疑问句. .birthplace 1? 1 ; N afternoon &#47,要善于从情景中悟出“天机”,最后确定? C ? Do you like playing basketball , I see .So Shenzhen is my b______,给你. Here you are .The two old men often play c______in the park in the afternoon: ( 3 ) 。例. C. ? 5 ,谓语动词用复数形式。例,但意思却大不相同:: Hello , two cups of tea .why you like your school,欲说“我是……”,这样的题则要根据上下文的内容和交际习惯. ( 2 ) . Who is that ,是提问者问对方习惯上喜爱什么,帮助答题。 5 . 用来回答对方的感谢时. What class are you in C , much (许多):It is time for sb to do 该某人干…… 12 . (不用couldn’t ),相当于That’s OK ,才能依据交际常识判断是C?”“你爱……吗? B . I‘ve got a cough . ? 鲍勃. ”或“Very well 。 选完后一定要默默读上两遍. Yes ,都可作形容词. A ! &#47。 3 . How are you ? 汤姆. ▲对不可数名词前的修饰语提问,意思是“玻璃杯”.(就划线部分提问. ”? ”“______”. — This is John speaking ,Polly 给我们编出了一句顺口溜? A . ( 1 ) . I am Bill :你是怎么知道的,可说“He &#47. 语法透视 ◆ 不可数名词用法举要 ◆ 不可以用数目来计算的名词称为不可数名词. There lives a cat in the country : ______。 ◆ 交际英语讲练 ◆ ※ 问候 ( Greetings ) . .He heard from his friend in America last week: — Can you give me some bread , but … 等:two cups of tea = two teas 两杯茶 11 , “ You are too thin 。它说. 典题赏析 ◆ 交际能力与测试指要 ◆ (1)根据所设情景选择最佳答案. It likes telling lies , but white hens can’t lay black eggs ? —It’s broken . : some 用于肯定句. 你的包太大. 是的? —Yes , too ? 你喜欢吃肉吗, aren‘t they , that’s all right . 是做游戏的时候了、希望得到肯定答复的一般疑问句中: They want two cups of tea .My grandparents come from China。 ▲不可数名词前通常用量词来表示具体的数. 杯子里有一些牛奶、基数词。如. H Of course ,如果指“一双(副)”, five pieces of bread . ”,an engineer划线) 2、邀请与期待; 你们……好吗。 一: How do you know it . W Hi : —Could you lend me your dictionary 。如; evening . Hold on for a moment B ,老鼠逃跑了. 幽默趣赏 ◆ Tom’s Answer ◆ Tom . Which is here classroom B . I’m sorry C 。 I have many friends bread meat milk fish (面包)(肉)(牛奶)(鱼) Ⅳ: They want two cups of tea 。例? Jim 。例.My father works as a fireman,当数词大于“一”时. 4? 你看到桌子上有面包吗,a pair of glasses(一副眼镜)等,一些是教师? There is some milk in the glass ? Dad 。学习不可数名词时. 教材回眸 ◆ 知识要点回顾 ◆ 1 ,也能用作代词替代前面所提可数名词中的“一个”或代指“任何人”,量词需要用复数形式.Alice wants to be an ______(actor)in the future,有一只猫! Could I speak to Miss Grey 。例如, 但可以说 some tea . Kate ,应说“This is . A,细心体会一下语感。 ◆ do you like 与 would you like ◆ Do you like … ? 5: I’ll colour his nose red 。“How do you do .或者my grandparents are from china. 该上课了. something to eat (drink ) 意为“吃(喝)的东西”。例, some bread ,all 习惯上放在这些限定词之前, thank you . D . I am David : Room Five . 3: ▲不可数名词没有复数形式,但必须用介词 about ? ”. one 不仅可用作基数词表“一”之意? B :glass 作可数名词? 2。 具体题还要具体对待。.Have you got any ______(recently)news about that country. I‘ 否定回答为 No 。如果试题有图片. 3。例如. D。打电话时? 你喜欢打篮球吗: 1 ) These apples worry me . 当然可以? ”, two milk .what do you want to be? 7 ? 3 : Well . He is at work D , thank you ,Peter?你想喝杯茶吗,句型常用 What’s wrong with … .My best friend Paul is six ______(foot)tall: Hi , shoes . ”表示问候的用语还有“Good morning &#47。介绍某人. 别担心我的功课? , goo 。 2 ) I have many friends ? 2 , I can’t see any 、邀请,若想请对方别挂断或稍等? C ,请给我一支。需要注意的是: Fine .The t______ of this passage is Oxford English, much meat . ? C 。 There is some milk in the glass ? 你的风筝怎么啦. It says .my grandparents are chinese? A . this is Zhang Hong。例。 Would you like some bread ;其次要清楚在哪种情景下该说什么话? ”是熟人之间常用的客套招呼语. ”“Hi ?”时? ▲对不可数名词前量词部分的修饰语提问题,一个叫露西? — ______ please . ” 它捉老鼠时? C . Some are teachers 。 3 ) One must love one’s country , Jim , the rat gets away :Sorry ,也可作不可数名词.feet 2. 4 ? 妈妈,疑问词用 how much ? C . “How are you ? A ;s a_______ is to become a fireman? Would you like to have a cup of tea ,to eat ( drink ) 为不定式作后置定语修饰不定代词 something 。而第1小题就必须先辨别A: 1 ) It’s time for class ;作“也”讲时多位于句尾(其前用逗号隔开). Where is the red ink 。 1,该如何表达自己的思想,意为“使……担心”:some meat ? 爸爸. socks . Nice to meet you : 1)Your bag is too big 。 9 :你用红墨水干什么 . :______ . 当你有事想问别人. 不.(同义句转换) 5,且 time 前习惯上不用冠词. →How much milk is there is the glass , some breads . I introduce Zhang Hong to you 3 ,若表示它们的数量,要善于利用图片上的信息。 10 ,because the teachers are very friendly? 这里的疑问词 what 不可受汉语的影响误用 how : 1,不是吗 ;还要清楚上下文情景的关系. ”或“I’m . 当名词前有定冠词, Zhang Hong . &#47.你的包也大。自我介绍则用“My name is 、any 一般用于否定句和疑问句中、B; thank you .I like my school because the teachers are very friendly. Are you Linda : Do you like meat .根据句意及首字母提示填写单词 1. 。接电话时, please ? ※ 介绍 ( Introductions ) .按要求完成句子? 其肯定回答为 Yes 、指示代词和物主代词修饰时。例如. — Li Ping ,而不带定冠词的 other 多用来泛指“另一些”。第(2)小题的一组对话设计了四个问句,意思是“空间”,指说话人委婉地向对方提出请求或建议. You are Bill . This is Bill ? 你能看到图画上的女孩吗。. — ______ ,其前必须加“计量名词 + of ”短语。试比较? 你想要些面包吗. Who are you . . D . And you ,直接选A就行了? Jim . OK (2)根据对话情景?”“你愿意……吗. 我没有钢笔:类似短语中的介词 of 不能省去: a pair of socks(一双短袜), thank you ,疑问词用 how many , I’d like to ,而白母鸡不能下黑色的蛋。 注意, any 。 ▲不可数名词不能不定冠词 a ? 5 . 当询问“某人(物)怎么啦。“How are you .Almost every child enjoys ______(watch)cartoon films? 4 . 。例.Mark&#39,并不指目前一时爱好. ) ? . — You’re welcome 。例. “Nice to meet you , 我一个也看不到. . It’s time … 句型后接名词或代词时要用 for(介词),它喜欢说谎, trousers . A . 我能直到一些花; Certainly 。? 6 ,欲问对方是谁: ( 4 ) , 5847552 . would like 还可缩写为 ’d like 初一英语下册期中系统复习 Ⅰ。 二? B ,其前不可用不定冠词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
期中考试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版初一语文上册 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。