Tom said to me,&quot是什么意思;i w...

英语句型转换1.Which sweater should I choose?I don’t know..(合并一句)I don’t’ know which sweater.2.Tom said to me,”Should I bring a present?”Tom ___ me ___ ___should bring a present.3.What should I do if I lose my way?(同义句)___ ___ ilose没有way?4.If he comes here,I will talk with him (改为虚拟条件句)If he ___ here,I ___ ___ with him.
1.I don't know which sweater I should choose.2.Tom asked me whether he should bring a present.3.4.If he came here,I would talk with him.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
asked whether IWhat ifcame would talk
扫描下载二维码直接引语变间接引语口诀详解(附练习)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
直接引语变间接引语口诀详解(附练习)
上传于||文档简介
&&直​接​引​语​ ​口​诀​ ​易​记
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢改为间接引语,我只有10分了,1.He said,“ I can do well in English.”2.Tom said to me ,“I will call you tomorrow”3.The teacher said,“ The moon goes around the earth.”4.He said,“Are you a student?”5.He asked me,“Is your father a doctor?”6.The police asked the man ,“Where are you going?”7.He said to Kate."How is your sister ”8.Mother said to Tom,“Get up earlier!”9.The teacher said to us,“ Don`t talk in class!”
鬼鬼CJD9aES2
1.He said that he could do well in English.2.Tom told to me that he would call me the next day.3.The teacher said that The moon goes around the earth.4.He asked whether I was a student.5.He asked me wheher my father was a doctor.6.The police asked the man where I was going.7.He asked Kate how my sister was.8.Mother asked Tom to Get up earlier .9.The teacher told us not to talk in class.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.他说:我能学好英语。2,汤姆对我说:明天我会打电话给你。3.老师说:月亮是绕着地球转。4、他说:你是一个学生嘛?5、他问我:你爸爸是一个医生吗?6.那个警察问那位男子:你要去哪里?7.他对卡特说:你姐姐怎么样了?8、汤姆的妈妈对汤姆说:起早点!9.老师对我们说:上课不要讲话!祝你英语越来越好!!加油不是翻译,谢谢!我写了半天!!!!不好意思!!!!我觉得你本人也该好好学习了,其实上面...
我写了半天!!!!不好意思!!!!我觉得你本人也该好好学习了,其实上面这些问题不是很难!!!!努力哦
扫描下载二维码变不来,变为间接引语:Tom said,“ I am late for class.” Amy said,“ I am going to have a party3.Jack said,“My father is a doctor.”4.The girl said to me,“I can speak English.” 5.My mother said to me,“I will buy you a new coat tomorrow.”6.Tom said,“What are you doing with your sister now?”7.She said,“Do you love animals ”8.The teacher said,“Don’t touch this instrument without my permission.”9.He said ,“ let’s go shopping.”10.Gina said,“This is Mike’s pen.”11.Linda says ,“I am upset at my report card.”12.Tanya said ,“The earth is bigger than the moon.”
3 Jack said that his father was a doctor.4 The girl told me that she could / was able to speak English.5 My mother told me that she would buy me a new coat the next day.6 Tom asked me what I was doing with my sister then.7 She asked me if / whether I loved anmals.8 The teacher told his students not to touch that instrument without his permission.9 He suggested our going shopping./ He suggested that we go shopping.10Gina said that that was Mike's pen.11 Linda said that she was upset at her report card.12 Tanya said that the earth is bigger than the moon1 Tom said that he was late for class.2 Amy said that she was going to have a party.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不需要加逗号了,疑问句变成陈述句语序表示时间的词要改,now改成at time timetomorrow改成the next day1.Tom said, “ I am late for class.” Tom said (that) he was late for class.” 2.Amy said, “ I am going to have ...
1.Tom said, “ I am late for class.” Tom said, he was late for class.” 2.Amy said, “ I am going to have a party Amy said, she was going to have a party 3.Jack said, “My father is a ...
1、Tom said, “ I am late for class.” 间接引语:Tom said thant he was late for class.2 Amy said, “ I am going to have a party 间接引语:Amy said that she was going to have a party .3 Jack said...
Jack said his
father is a doctorThe girl said to me she can speak English
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信