黄冈中学名师课堂视频(高中数学必修五)
发布时间: 15:16:00
责任编辑:Ada徐人教版英语必修五Unit3测试题(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
人教版英语必修五Unit3测试题(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
人教版英语必修五Unit3测试题(带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 14-15学年新课标高二上学期5册Unit3测试(江西)&Class:&&&&&&& Name:&&&&&&& Marks:&&&&&&& 满分(120)第一部分 英语知识运用 (共两节,满分45分)第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)1. As     result of     lack of money, they didn’t put the program into practice.& &A. the&B. 不填&C. 不填; a&D. 不填; 不填2. ― I can’t stop worrying about my exam tomorrow.&―     I’m sure you’ll do well.&A. Most likely.&B. Go ahead.&C. Pardon?&D. Just relax.3. Whatever the difficulty, we should be     and always keep a positive attitude towards life.&A. optimistic&B. available&C. efficient&D. nervous 4.     by the old man, we went through the forest and reached our destination smoothly.&A. Guiding &B. Guided &C. To be guided &D. Having guided 5. Since there is nothing planned in the timetable today, why not     out for a picnic? &A. going&B. to go&C. to have gone&D. go6. ― Suppose that he     absent, what shall we do?&― Ask someone to replace him.&A. is &B. was&C. has been&D. will be 7. ― When did he leave the classroom?&― He left     you turned back to write on the blackboard.&A. while&B. constantly&C. the instant &D. until8. I can’t     your bad manners any longer. I won’t forgive you unless you apologize to me.&A. overcome&B. tolerate&C. fasten&&&&& &D. press9. A year consists of twelve months,     into four seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter.&A. is divided&B. dividing&&& &C. divided&&& &D. is dividing10. ― Look, I can carry things now.&― Whoa, be careful! But hey, it looks like you’re back     your feet again!&A. on&B. of&C. at&D. by11.     this, I immediately regretted―I could have kicked myself.&A. Having said&&B. Said&&C. To have said&&D. To say12. After studying in a medical school for five years, she     a job as a doctor in her hometown.&& &A. sped up&&& &B. swept up &C. took up&&& &D. turned up13. The more attention you pay to your behavior and speech, the better     you will leave on others. &A. aspect&B. opportunity&C. impression &D. motivation 14. ― How do you like the new book?& &― To be honest, it is a little difficult    . &A. understood &&B. being understood&&C. understanding &D. to understand15. I’ll never forget the moment     I first met you. It always makes me happy.&A. which&B. that&C. where&D. when第二节 完形填空( 共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)I had been coming to work with hard-boiled eggs in the morning for myself every day this past week. My co-worker at the desk next to me&&& 16&&& and kindly asked if I could bring&&& 17&&& for her one day. Naturally, I&&& 18&& .A couple of days went by and I&&& 19&&& to bring her an egg. It was the&&& 20&&& egg. I had no more in the house and seldom went out to&&& 21&&& eggs to be honest. And I love hard-boiled eggs more than anything, especially since that is all I eat for&&& 22&& .I started to tell my intern (实习生)&&& 23&&& I forgot to bring my co-worker an egg and was going to have to eat my egg in&&& 24&&& upstairs so that she did not know. My intern jokingly replied, “Or you could just give it to her.” It&&& 25&&& me right then and there. Why didn’t I think to give it to her instead of being&&& 26&& ? I really wanted that egg and debated in my&&& 27&&& for a few minutes on what to do before my co-worker’s&&& 28&& . I finally made my&&& 29&& .She was typing up a report when I&&& 30&&& her with the egg. Her face lit up, with a huge smile that I cannot even put in words. She was&&& 31&&& and excited at the same time, thanking me over and over.I learned at that moment that the feeling I received from&&& 32&&& was 10 times better than that I would have received from eating the hard-boiled egg myself. It’s the&&& 33&&& things like this that make you remember and make a difference to your&&& 34&& . I will never forget the look on her face, and the satisfaction I got from that one simple&&& 35&& . That’s what life is about.16.&A. replied&B. heard&C. noticed&D. finished17.&A. that&B. which&C. it&D. one18.&A. agreed&B. admitted&C. promised&D. worked19.&A. pretended&B. forgot&C. learned&D. refused20.&A. last&B. fresh&C. small&D. bad21.&A. check&B. carry&C. buy&D. boil22.&A. business&B. challenge&C. lunch&D. breakfast23.&A. where&B. when&C. how&D. whether24.&A. clean&B. quiet&C. safe&D. secret25.&A. defeated&B. hit&C. pushed&D. lifted26.&A. selfish&B. curious&C. careless&D. weak27.&A. memory&B. head&C. house&D. group 28.&A. blame&B. plan&C. action&D. arrival29.&A. attempt&B. explanation&C. decision&D. excuse30.&A. rewarded&B. covered&C. handled&D. presented31.&A. satisfied&B. surprised&C. relaxed&D. puzzled32.&A. giving&B. learning&C. reading&D. driving33.&A. strange&B. little&C. extra&D. natural34.&A. education&B. position&C. life&D. illness35.&A. gesture&B. operation&C. word&D. request第二部分 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)AANCHORAGE, Alaska ― A giant snowman named Snowzilla has mysteriously appeared again this year ― despite the city’s ban.Someone again built the giant snowman in Billy Powers’ front yard in Anchorage. Snowzilla reappeared before dawn Tuesday, two days before 2011 Christmas.For the last three years, Snowzilla ― to the delight of some and the disagreement of others ― has been a very popular attraction in Powers’ yard. In 2008, Snowzilla rose 16 feet. He had a corncob pipe (玉米穗轴烟斗) and a carrot nose and two eyes made out of beer bottles. This year, Snowzilla is about 25 feet tall. He’s wearing a black stovepipe hat (礼帽) and a scarf.Snowzilla has been rising outside Powers’ home. His children ― he is the father of seven ― collected snow from neighbors’ yards to make the snowman big enough. Each year, Snowzilla got a bit bigger.Not everybody in the neighborhood liked all the cars and visitors who came to see him. City officials thought Snowzilla to be a public nuisance (滋扰行为) and potential danger. The city put up a public notice on Powers’ door. City officials said Snowzilla increased traffic to the point of endangerment and that the snowman itself was unsafe.The mayor’s office on Tuesday issued a statement defending its move against Snowzilla.“He has repeatedly ignored city efforts to find ways to cater for his desire to build a giant snowman without taking the quiet life quality of the neighborhood into consideration,” said an official from Mayor Mark Begich’s office. “This is a neighborhood of small homes on small streets. It can’t support so heavy traffic and visitors that are interested in Snowzilla.”The city said it did not expect to take any further action until after Christmas.36. Who most probably built the giant snowman in Billy Powers’ front yard this year?&A. Powers’ friends.&B. Some officials.&C. Powers’ neighbors.&D. Powers and his children.37. When did Snowzilla begin to attract tourists?&A. In 2008.&B. In 2009.&C. In 2010.&D. In 2011.38. What’s the purpose of the city’s ban?&A. To prevent cars entering the city. &B. To prevent road accidents happening. &C. To ensure the ease of local people’s life.&D. To ensure the safety of Powers’ children.39. Which of the following is NOT caused by Snowzilla?& &A. The heavy traffic.&B. Powers’ desire for giant snowmen.&C. The neighbors’ complaining. &D. The public notice on Powers’ door.40. What can be expected to happen?&A. Snowzilla will disappear after Christmas.&B. Powers will move away from his neighborhood.&C. Powers will be sent to prison after Christmas.&D. Tourists will be charged higher after Christmas.BThe Necklace is a short story by Guy de Maupassant. It tells the story of Madame Mathilde Loisel and her husband Charles. Mathilde always imagines herself in a high social position with wonderful jewels. However, she has nothing and marries a low-paid clerk who tries his best to make her happy.Through lots of begging at work, Charles is able to get two invitations to the Ministry of Public Instruction Party. Mathilde refuses to go, for she has nothing to wear. Her husband is upset to see her sadness. Using money that he saved to buy a rifle, he gives Mathilde 400 francs and asks his wife to buy a dress that suits her. Mathilde goes out and buys a dress. However, even with the clothes, Mathilde is still not happy as she has no jewels to wear with it. The couple does not have much money left, so her husband suggests Mathilde borrow something from her friend, Madame Jeanne Forestier. Mathilde picks out the fanciest diamond necklace that she can find. After attending the Ministry of Public Instruction Party, Mathilde discovers that she has lost the necklace.Mathilde and her husband forage everywhere, but the necklace is not to be found. So they have to take out loans from generous friends to buy a diamond necklace that looks just like the one that was lost. It takes them ten years of hard labor to pay the loans back. Towards the end, Mathilde takes a walk, recalling her past and the night when the necklace was lost. Suddenly, she comes across Madame Jeanne Forestier. Mathilde confesses (坦白) about that night and how she worked so hard to return her necklace. Madame Jeanne Forestier, deeply moved, tells Mathilde that the one she borrowed was not made of real diamonds, and that it was worth at most 500 francs.41. What can we learn about Madame Mathilde Loisel from the passage?&& &A. She has no job and lives a poor life.&B. She used to be in a high social position. && &C. She used to have a lot of wonderful jewels.&& &D. She marries a man who doesn’t have much money.42. Why doesn’t Madame Mathilde Loisel want to go to the party at first?&& &A. Because she doesn’t have anything nice to wear.&& &B. Because she doesn’t want to use up her husband’s money.&& &C. Because she doesn’t want to borrow jewels from her friend.&& &D. Because she doesn’t want to embarrass her husband in public.43. What does the underlined word “forage” in Paragraph 3 mean?&& &A. Worry.&& &B. Decorate.&C. Search.&D. Appear.44. What does the couple decide to do after failing to find the necklace?&& &A. Pay its owner a big sum of money.&& &B. Have it replaced without telling its owner.&& &C. Borrow another necklace from a rich friend.&& &D. Tell its owner the truth and ask for a solution.45. We can infer from the passage that    .&& &A. Mathilde is very proud of her hard labor&& &B. the couple regrets returning the necklace&& &C. Mathilde buys a fake necklace for her friend&& &D. the couple didn’t know they lost a fake necklace CThe skier’s part of this story is set on an autumn morning in 1989, when she was in kindergarten. Julia Mancuso would someday be on two Olympic teams or probably more. On Wednesday she will race in the Olympic downhill in the mountain village of San Sicario outside Turin. She is fit and tough and she has a very real chance to win a medal. But on that day, 17 years ago, she was just a little girl in bed when her mom, Andrea, woke her up and said, “You don’t have to go to school today. We’re going to go out to breakfast and then come back later, OK?”Julia saw her beautiful house surrounded by police cars. “I didn’t know then what was going on,” Julia recalls. “I just said, ’OK, Mom.’” That was the day the police took her father away and put him in jail for smuggling (走私). The father’s part of this story is set in the village square of the Alpine resort of Sestriere, Italy. Ciro Mancuso, 57, with a full head of gray hair, has come to Italy to watch his daughter ski in the Olympic Games. “This is about Julia, right?” he asks. Yes, it is about Julia. She has seen her father go to jail twice, one for 17 months when she was a child and the other for four years while she was a teenager. Julia has lived with her mother whom she lovingly calls “a great mom who did a great job with us”. (Ciro and Andrea Mancuso had three daughters ― Julia is in the middle between April, 25, and Sarah, 16 ― and divorced in 1992; Andrea will also be in Italy to watch her daughter ski.) As a young adult, Julia has welcomed her father back. Ciro Mancuso says, “Everything that happened to Ju you see it in the way she competes.”46. The underlined phrase “in jail” in the third paragraph probably means    .&A. on business &B. on holiday&C. in person& &D. in prison47. What can we learn about Julia’s mother according to the passage?& &A. She once was a teacher in a kindergarten.& &B. She strongly disagreed with Julia’s skiing at first.& &C. She took great care of her children when her husband was in jail.& &D. She asked for a divorce immediately after her husband was put in jail. 48. Ciro Mancuso came to Italy because he wanted to    .&A. win a medal in the Olympics&B. travel for pleasure&C. watch his daughter ski&D. look for a good job49. According to the passage, which of the following statements is TRUE?&A. Julia is older than Sarah.&B. Julia is seventeen years old now.&C. Julia hates her father very much. &D. Julia won a medal at the last Olympics.50. From Julia’s success we can infer that    .&A. every successful person has a strong-minded mom&B. the divorce of her parents is acceptable&C. a difficult childhood helped Julia make herself tougher&D. the crime of her father resulted in Julia’s successDWill there be a time in our lives when cars don’t crash? When we can just sit back and relax and our cars will drive themselves. Auto technology experts say “yes”. And they say that some of those advances may happen quicker than you might think.They will require the users to input the name of the destination or the complete address of the location that they want to go and the cars’ artificial intelligence takes them there automatically without a driver. They will run on solar power in the daytime and ethanol fuel (乙醇燃料) at night. Toyota, BMW and Honda will completely control the trade of driverless car business together and will have the cheapest driverless cars. Fossil fuels (矿物燃料) will be completely incompatible (不相配的) with these cars. Driverless cars will not require a driver’s license of any grade to operate. Anyone with basic literacy and computer skills who are at least 16 years of age will be legally allowed to operate the vehicle with absolutely no restrictions. This would give the young users permission to operate the driverless cars on major highways as well as secondary roads without needing a separate classification. In addition to all this, drunken people will be able to use their own automobiles to return home because they are not “driving” the vehicle. What’s more, car insurance will become obsolete because there will be no more automobile accidents after the year 2025. This is because the driverless car will have all safety methods in place by the car’s artificial intelligence to prevent automobile accidents. Global positioning systems will become mandatory (强制的) in all newly-manufactured cars after 2010, and will be the most important part in the driverless car. 51. We can infer from the second paragraph that driverless cars    .&A. will need fewer fossil fuels &B. will be environmentally friendly &C. will run on solar power only&&D. will not need a human’s instructions 52. Who will not be able to use driverless cars?&&A. People with basic literacy and computer skills. &&B. People who are drunk. &&&C. People without computer skills.&&&&&D. People without a driver’s license. 53. What will prevent the driverless car from crashing?&& &A. Artificial intelligence. &B. Global positioning systems.&C. The people inside. &D. Car insurance.54. What is the text mainly about?&& &A. Car safety. &&B. Driverless cars. &&&C. The future cars. &D. New technology in cars.55. The underlined word “obsolete” in the last paragraph probably means “   ”.&& &A. difficult to get&B. quite important &&&C. dangerous &&D. out of business 第三部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节 阅读表达(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)& 阅读下面的短文,并根据短文后的要求答题(请注意问题后的词数要求)。[1] 11-year-old Brenden in Washington had leukemia (白血病), and he had just a few weeks more to live. On the way home from a clinic appointment, he saw a group of homeless people. Thinking that they must be hungry, he decided to help them. [2] He didn’t have the strength to go to feed them himself, but to help them became his dying wish. His love inspired others. Soon volunteers had handed out 200 homemade sandwiches to the homeless in Seattle on his behalf.[3] Just a few days later, people all over the country and beyond had heard about Brenden’s wish, and many carried it out wherever they were. In his name they organized food drives, gathered truckloads of food, and raised tens of thousands of dollars for food for the hungry from Florida to Ohio to California. Shortly before he died in his mother’s arms on Friday, November 22, 2008, Brenden expressed his amazement that one young boy could make such a difference.[4] If you ever have a hard time thinking of something to be thankful for, why not try remembering Brenden? When asked what he felt the best things about life are, he responded, “Just having one.” And he’d been struggling with leukemia for 3 years!&&&& [5] “He made my dream come true. In my lifetime, I wanted to change the world and my son did that,” said his mother Wendy. “The world is such a beautiful place and that became obvious the last 72 hours, and Brenden did that.”[6] Brenden’s message and attitude sowed enthusiasm far and wide. Daniel, also battling leukemia, explained how it had affected him. “He really inspired me because he’s not afraid, and he wants to help people, and he’s not selfish,” 12-year-old Daniel said. He wants to take up the torch and help the homeless, too.56. What is the main idea of the passage? (no more than 10 words)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 57. Why did volunteers do good things in Brenden’s name? (no more than 8 words) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 58. What was Brenden amazed at before he died? (no more than 8 words) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 59. How old was Brenden when he fell ill? (no more than 5 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 60. How has Daniel been affected by Brenden? (no more than 8 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第二节 书面表达 (满分25分)在明天的英语口语课上,你班要进行题为Schools in the future的5分钟演讲活动,请你根据下列要点提示,写一篇120词左右的发言稿。1. 未来学校的教室里将用电子屏幕代替黑板,将不再使用粉笔;2. 未来的师生将可以在家里通过视频连线上课,每周到校两天即可;3. 未来的校园将变得和公园一样美丽可爱,很多课将在露天讲授。
参考答案:1-15 BDABD&ACBCA&&&& ACCDD&16-35 CDABA&& &CDCDB& &ABDCD&&& &BABCA36-55 DACBA& &DACBD&&&& DCCAC&&&& BCABD56. How an 11-year-old boy made a difference to others.57. Because they were inspired by his love.58. That he could make such a difference.59. 8 years old.60. He wants to help the homeless, too.书面表达 One possible version:Hello, everyone! Talking about schools in the future, I really have something to say. Firstly, I suppose the classrooms in the future will be equipped with electronic display screens instead of blackboards. So chalks will be driven out of classrooms, which makes the studying area cleaner than ever. Secondly, children in the future don’t need to go to school every day because teachers will give lessons at home and students will be able to learn at home via the Internet. They’ll only need to go to school two days a week to attend meetings or parties. Finally, the school yards will be as beautiful as parks and many courses will be taught in the open air, allowing students more time to get close to nature. Isn’t it cool? That’s all. Thank you! 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 三新手机 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信