Does Sandy spend onan...

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
One night I was sitting in my room half-listening as my 15-year-old brother Tommy fought with my 12-year-old brother Kevin. I didn’t pay attention when Kevin rushed up the stairs with the hurt on his face.About 20 minutes later, as I was walking upstairs I heard Kevin crying inside the bathroom. I knocked on the door and asked, “Hey Kevin, do you want to talk?”No answer.I tried again, “Why don’t you come out of there?”Again, no answer.So, joking around, I grabbed a stack of (一摞)cards and a pencil and wrote, “If you don’t want to talk, we can write notes to each other.”An hour later I was still sitting on the floor outside the bathroom with two stacks of cards in front of me. One was blank and one was cards from Kevin on which he had translated all his yucky feelings into words for me. As I read one of Kevin’s notes, tears came to my eyes. It said, “Nobody in this family cares about me. I’m not the youngest, and I’m not the oldest. Tommy thinks I’m silly and Dad wishes he had the other Kevin as a kid because he’s better at basketball. And you’re never around to even notice me.”Tears came to my eyes as I wrote back to him. “You know Kevin, I really do love you and I’m sorry I don’t always show it. I am here for you and you are loved in this family.”There was no answer for a while, but then I heard a tearing sound coming from inside the bathroom. Kevin, who had run out of cards wrote on a torn paper cup. “Thanks.”I wrote back “For what?” it returned to me with “Loving me” on it.Since then, I try my best to never only half-notice my family members any more. Kevin and I have a closer relationship now. And sometimes when one of us notices that the other is upset, we’ll smile and say “Write it on a paper cup.”【小题1】The underlined word “yucky” most probably means ____.A.upsetB.excitingC.terribleD.amazing【小题2】What could be the reason that Kevin’s Dad doesn’t like him?A.Kevin is not as clever as his brother.B.He is neither the youngest nor the oldest.C.Kevin doesn’t like to make friends with others.D.Kevin is not good at playing basketball.【小题3】What do we know about the writer?A.She has two children in her family.B.She didn’t pay enough attention to Kevin before.C.She used to show her love to Kevin.D.She has a closer relationship with Tommy after that.【小题4】What does the writer want to tell us?A.Everyone should show how they love their family members.B.It’s hard to get on well with family members.C.It’s important to keep peace in the family.D.We should try our best to stop our children from fighting.
来源:学年辽宁省建平县八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Hello! I’m Sandy .I’m a Grade 8 students.I study at a secondy school .Now let me tell you about my school life. I get up at 6:15 a.m.Then I have my breakfast at six thirty. I go to school by bus .My home is about five kilometers away.from school.This often takes me 20 minutes.The first school begins at eight every morning.I usually have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.Each class lasts 45 minutes .I have lunch at school .I often eat rice ,meat and many vegetables.Then I can sleep about half an hour.After class, I play volleyball or football with my classmates.School is over and I go home.I spend an hour on my homework .I watch TV for half an hour .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】What time does Sandy get up every day ?A.6:15 a.mB.6:15 p. mC.6:30 a. m D.7 a.m【小题2】How does Sandy go to school every morning?A.On footB.on a bikeC.By carD.By bus【小题3】How far is her home from school?A.5 meter.B.5 kilometers. C.15miles.D.15kilometers【小题4】.How long does it take her to take a bus every morning?A.20minutes. B.20seconds.C.20hours.D.20days.【小题5】How many classes does she have in a day?A.2B.4C.6D.8
来源:2013届安徽毫州风华中学九年级下期期末考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
— It only takes me 20 minutes to get here by bike. Why don’t you ride a bike as I do?—     . I’m afraid I’ll have to ride a bike.A.I agreeB.I’d like toC.I don’t think so D.It’s not so easy
来源:学年辽宁省建平县八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Hello! I’m Sandy .I’m a Grade 8 students.I study at a
secondy school .Now let me tell you about my school life. I get up at 6:15
a.m.Then I have my breakfast at six thirty. I go to school by bus .My home is
about five kilometers away.from school.This often takes me 20 minutes.The first
school begins at eight every morning.I usually have four classes in the morning
and two in the afternoon.Each class lasts 45 minutes .I have lunch at school .I
often eat rice ,meat and many vegetables.Then I can sleep about half an hour.After
class, I play volleyball or football with my classmates.School is over and I go
home.I spend an hour on my homework .I watch TV for half an hour
.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1.What time does Sandy get up every day ?
A.6:15 a.m&&&&&&&&& B.6:15 p. m&&&&&&&&& C.6:30 a. m &&&&&&&& D.7 a.m
2.How does Sandy go to school every morning?
A.On foot&&&&&&&&&& B.on a bike&&&&&&&&& C.By car&&&&&&&&&&& D.By bus
3.How far is her home from school?
A.5 meter.&&&&&&&&& B.5 kilometers.
&&&&& C.15miles.&&&&&&&&& D.15kilometers
4..How long does it take her to take a bus every morning?
A.20minutes. &&&&&& B.20seconds.&&&&&&& C.20hours.&&&&&&&&& D.20days.
5.How many classes does she have in a day?
A.2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.6&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.8
来源:学年江西省中考模拟考试英语试卷
One night I was sitting in my
room half-listening as my 15-year-old brother Tommy fought with my 12-year-old
brother Kevin. I didn’t pay attention when Kevin rushed
up the stairs with the hurt on his face.
About 20 minutes later, as I was
walking upstairs I heard Kevin crying inside the bathroom. I knocked on the
door and asked, “Hey Kevin, do you want to talk?”
No answer.
I tried again, “Why don’t you come out of there?”
Again, no answer.
So, joking around, I grabbed a
stack of (一摞)cards
and a pencil and wrote, “If you don’t want to talk, we can write notes to each other.”
An hour later I was still sitting
on the floor outside the bathroom with two stacks of cards in front of me. One
was blank and one was cards from Kevin on which he had translated all his yucky
feelings into words for me. As I read one of Kevin’s
notes, tears came to my eyes. It said, “Nobody
in this family cares about me. I’m not the youngest, and I’m not the oldest. Tommy thinks I’m
silly and Dad wishes he had the other Kevin as a kid because he’s better at basketball. And you’re
never around to even notice me.”
Tears came to my eyes as I wrote
back to him. “You know Kevin, I really do love
you and I’m sorry I don’t
always show it. I am here for you and you are loved in this family.”
There was no answer for a while,
but then I heard a tearing sound coming from inside the bathroom. Kevin, who
had run out of cards wrote on a torn paper cup. “Thanks.”
I wrote back “For what?” it returned to me with “Loving me” on it.
Since then, I try my best to
never only half-notice my family members any more. Kevin and I have a closer
relationship now. And sometimes when one of us notices that the other is upset,
we’ll smile and say “Write
it on a paper cup.”
1.The underlined word “yucky” most probably means ____.
&&&& A. upset&&&&
B. exciting&&&& C. terrible&&&& D.
amazing
2.What could be the reason that Kevin’s Dad doesn’t like him?
A.Kevin
is not as clever as his brother.
B.He
is neither the youngest nor the oldest.
C.Kevin
doesn’t like to make friends with others.
D.Kevin
is not good at playing basketball.
3.What do we know about the writer?
A.She
has two children in her family.
B.She
didn’t pay enough attention to Kevin before.
C.She
used to show her love to Kevin.
D.She
has a closer relationship with Tommy after that.
4.What does the writer want to tell us?
A.Everyone
should show how they love their family members.
B.It’s hard to get on well with family members.
C.It’s important to keep peace in the family.
D.We
should try our best to stop our children from fighting.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:文档分类:
该文档为压缩包格式,解压后包含2个文件,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于泰州市年学度七年级下英语期中试卷含答案的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:12015年春学期七年级英语期中试题本试卷分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分。总分150分,考试时间120分钟。第Ⅰ卷选择题部分(共80分)一、听力(共20小题;每小题1分,共20分)A.听对话和问题,选择正确答案,每小题听两遍。()1.Howdoesthegirlgotoschooleveryday?()2.Whatdoesherfatherdo?()3.What’sthetimenow?()4.Whereisthewomangoingonholiday?()5.Whatdoesthemanmostprobablydo?A.Adriver.B.Ashopkeeper.C.Adoctor.()6.WhichcolourdoesthewomanthinkSimonshoulduse?A.Yellow.B.Orange.C.Red.()7.Wheredidtheyhavetheirdinner?A.Attheman’shome.B.Atthewoman’shome.C.Atarestaurant.()8.Howdoesthemancontact(联系)hisfriendsinAmerica?A.Bye-mail.B.Overthephone.C.Throughletters.()9.Whereistheman?A.Inashop.B.Inahospital.C.Inanoffice.()10.Whenwilltheboyleaveforthenightschool?A.5:45.B:5:55.C.5:35.B.听下面几段对话,选择正确答案。听两遍。2听下面一段材料,回答第11-12题。()11.Whatcoloristhekite?A.It’sblack.B.It’sNick’s.C.It’syellow.()12.WhatdoesNickoftendoattheweekend?A.Hedoeshishomework.B.Hefliesakite.C.Hecleansthewall.听一篇短文,回答第13-15小题。请根据内容从A.B.C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。听两遍。MissWuJob13WaytogohomeShegoeshome14HobbyShelikes15()13.A.AteacherB.ApolicemanC.Adoctor()14.A.inhercarB.bybusC.onfoot()15.A.dancingB.cookingC.singingC.听第二篇短文,回答第16--20小题.()16.HowdoesSandyspendherpocketmoney?A.Buyinghairclips.B.BuyingCDs.C.Buyingsnacks.()17.WhatdoesMikeoftenbuy?A.CDs.B.Schoolthings.C.Snacks.()18.DoesMikebuyCDs?A.Yes,sometimes.B.No,never.C.Yes,always.()19.Whoalwayscan'tfindtheschoolthings?A.Joan.B.Amy.C.Mike.()20.WhatdoesJoandowithherpocketmoney?A.Sometimesshebuysstorybooks.B.Shebuyssomesnacks.C.ShebuysalotofCDs.二、单项选择(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)()21.Anna’smotherworksin____middleschool.Sheis____wonderfulteacher.A.a;theB.a;/C.aD.a;a()22.WhichofthefollowingisNOTacapital?A.LondonB.TokyoC.TorontoD.Beijing()23.—What’sAnnlike?--_______.A.SheisverykindB.Sheisanurse.C.ShelikesplayingtennisD.She’slikeherfather()24.There____anEnglishpartynextweekend.A.willhaveB.isgoingtohaveC.willbeD.ishaving()25.–Hello,MayIspeaktoMary?--_____.A.Yes,I’mMary.B.Waitaminute,I’llcallback.C.Sorry,wrongnumberD.ThisisMaryspeaking.()26.Whichfloordoyoulive_____andwhichflatdoyoulive___?A.on,onB.in,inC.on,inD.in,on()27.--Couldyoufinishtheworkbeforedinner?--______.Ihavesomethingelsetodothesedays.A.Yes,IthinksoB.I’mafraidnotC.I’mafraidsoD.Ihopeso()28.Theplanforit_______great.A.listensB.listenstoC.hearsD.sounds()29.—Mum,I’mhungry.CanIhavesomebread?3--Sorry,thereis____inthefridge.A.nothingB.nooneC.noneD.not()30.--____isitfromyourhometotheschool?--It’sfiveminutes’walk.A.HowoftenB.HowlongC.HowfarD.Howmuch()31.--AretheseCDs_____?--No,theyaren’tmine.Theybelongto___.A.your,herB.yours,herC.you,hersD.yours,she()32.Canyouhearsomeone____inthenextroomnow?A.cryB.cryingC.tocryD.cries()33.Mymotherisill.I______lookafterherathome.A.mustB.mayC.canD.haveto()34.Thereisapath______thebuildings.A.amongB.betweenC.inD.over()35.--WearegoingtoWestLakenextweekend.--______.A.AllrightB.That’sOK.C.CongratulationD.Haveanicetrip.()36.Jimturnedback,buthecan’tsee_______.A.somethingunusualB.unusualsomethingC.anythingunusualD.unusualanything()37.Thereisalittlecati1播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015年春学期七年级英语期中试卷听力材料及参考答案(1).doc [43.50 KB]2015年春学期七年级英语期中考试试卷.doc [280.50 KB]
文档介绍:
12015年春学期七年级英语期中试题本试卷分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分。总分150分,考试时间120分钟。第Ⅰ卷选择题部分(共80分)一、听力(共20小题;每小题1分,共20分)A.听对话和问题,选择正确答案,每小题听两遍。()1.Howdoesthegirlgotoschooleveryday?()2.Whatdoesherfatherdo?()3.What’sthetimenow?()4.Whereisthewomangoingonholiday?()5.Whatdoesthemanmostprobablydo?A.Adriver.B.Ashopkeeper.C.Adoctor.()6.WhichcolourdoesthewomanthinkSimonshoulduse?A.Yellow.B.Orange.C.Red.()7.Wheredidtheyhavetheirdinner?A.Attheman’shome.B.Atthewoman’shome.C.Atarestaurant.()8.Howdoesthemancontact(联系)hisfriendsinAmerica?A.Bye-mail.B.Overthephone.C.Throughletters.()9.Whereistheman?A.Inashop.B.Inahospital.C.Inanoffice.()10.Whenwilltheboyleaveforthenightschool?A.5:45.B:5:55.C.5:35.B.听下面几段对话,选择正确答案。听两遍。2听下面一段材料,回答第11-12题。()11.Whatcoloristhekite?A.It’sblack.B.It’sNick’s.C.It’syellow.()12.WhatdoesNickoftendoattheweekend?A.Hedoeshishomework.B.Hefliesakite.C.Hecleansthewall.听一篇短文,回答第13-15小题。请根据...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.请在这里输入关键词:
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。Children are amazing! They pick up languages so naturally and easily. Have you ever wondered why? It’s not because they have great natural language abilities. In fact, studies s&【小题1】&&that an adult’s potential(潜能) to learn language is just as good as a child’s .So why do children still s&【小题2】&&to acquire(学到) language more quickly than the rest of us? It’s because of the way they learn. Children learn by simply d 【小题3】 what comes naturally—they listen, copy and communicate. Let’s take a c&【小题4】&&look at how children acquire language. Perhaps we can discover a better, more “natural” way to learn English.Children don’t practice grammar drills, but u&【小题5】&&language to talk about things that interest them. This helps them learn to express themselves. They don’t w&【小题6】&&about inadequate(不足的) vocabulary or poor grammar. They find w 【小题7】&to express themselves, and they do it successfully.Students of English should also pay more attention to genuine(真实的) communication. Look for chances to talk with people in English. If you can’t find a foreigner to talk to, talk with other English students i&【小题8】. Start an English discussion group and chat about music, movies or whatever interests you.Don’t worry about m 【小题9】&&mistakes. The aim is to learn how to communicate easily and comfortably. Remember that you can communicate successfully even with a small vocabulary.Trust your own natural a&【小题10】&&to learn English. You’ve got more potential than you probably realize!
One day, my English teacher asked me to help her save back-up(备份) copies of her work in the computer. I then realized I was able to know the grades of all of her students. I &&1&&her how to copy files(文件) from one disk to another and she thanked me. A few days later, she asked me to help her again, because she &&2&&how to do it. When I showed it to her, some students in my class &&3&&and began to talk among themselves &&4&&.Later that day, at lunch time, several of them came up to me.“Hey, could you help us change our grades? We’ll &&5&&for it.” I could not believe what I heard. I could get paid for something very &&6&. “All right. I’ll do it.” The next day, my English teacher &&7&&me to help him out again. When he was not paying &&8&&, I changed their grades from Fs to As. I soon became very &&9&&among my friends. They began to treat me like God who could do &&10&. Word spread quickly and I became very rich. Everything was going fine &&11&&I was called into the headmaster’s office. When I got there, both of my teacher and the headmaster were very angry. “ I don’t want to &&12&&what your teacher said, but I have to. She has too much evidence(证据),’’ the headmaster said. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?”“No,” I said finally. I didn’t realize how &&13&&my behavior had been. I had disappointed my teacher and the headmaster. And there was no way &&14&. I had to leave my school. That was a good &&15&&for me.【小题1】A.saidB.urgedC.knewD.showed【小题2】A.lostB.rememberedC.remindedD.forgot【小题3】A.listenedB.noticedC.playedD.checked【小题4】A.quietlyB.luckilyC.sincerelyD.angrily【小题5】A.payB.praiseC.followD.explain【小题6】A.familiarB.easyC.interestingD.pleasant【小题7】A.challengedB.allowedC.taughtD.asked【小题8】A.moneyB.workC.attentionD.interest【小题9】A.commonB.popularC.modestD.dishonest【小题10】A.somethingB.anythingC.nothingD.some things【小题11】A.untilB.sinceC.becauseD.after【小题12】A.believeB.replyC.hateD.influence【小题13】A.hardB.interestingC.seriousD.important【小题14】A.upB.inC.backD.down【小题15】A.skillB.lessonC.storyD.example
来源:学年辽宁省建平县八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Hello! I’m Sandy .I’m a Grade 8 students.I study at a secondy school .Now let me tell you about my school life. I get up at 6:15 a.m.Then I have my breakfast at six thirty. I go to school by bus .My home is about five kilometers away.from school.This often takes me 20 minutes.The first school begins at eight every morning.I usually have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.Each class lasts 45 minutes .I have lunch at school .I often eat rice ,meat and many vegetables.Then I can sleep about half an hour.After class, I play volleyball or football with my classmates.School is over and I go home.I spend an hour on my homework .I watch TV for half an hour .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】What time does Sandy get up every day ?A.6:15 a.mB.6:15 p. mC.6:30 a. m D.7 a.m【小题2】How does Sandy go to school every morning?A.On footB.on a bikeC.By carD.By bus【小题3】How far is her home from school?A.5 meter.B.5 kilometers. C.15miles.D.15kilometers【小题4】.How long does it take her to take a bus every morning?A.20minutes. B.20seconds.C.20hours.D.20days.【小题5】How many classes does she have in a day?A.2B.4C.6D.8
来源:2015届江苏无锡华仕中学初二上学期第一次阶段性检测英语卷(解析版)
I think the Buddy Club is great. I really enjoy
talking with the older students about school life and growing up. They can tell
me a lot. One student told me how he relaxed (放松)
before exams. Another student told me about great websites about learning History
and English.
The Buddy Club is also a good place to just forget
about school altogether! One of the older students taught us origami (日本折纸). We made paper planes, birds and hats together.
The table tennis tournament(锦标赛) was a great idea. I didn’t do very well, but I learnt a lot from watching the
doubles tournament won by a fourteen-year-old girl and a seventeen-year-old
boy.
Last year, we had the annual (每年的) Buddy Club Picnic. Everyone enjoyed the games we played.
After I learnt how to fish, I caught two fish in the lake. I think it might be
a good idea to change the Buddy Club Picnic to a weekend camping trip. We could
learn how to put up (架起) tents (帐篷) and
how to find our way through a forest. Many of the older students know how to do
this already, and I think they would like to teach the younger students.
I want to say again how much I enjoy the club. When
I’m older, I will make friends with younger students. Then, I can tell them all
about school life and growing up.
1.What
does the writer enjoy doing at the club?
A. Learning
Japanese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Talking to older students.
C. Losing at table
tennis.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Surfing the Internet.
2.What
websites did the writer learn about?
A. Paper planes.&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
Origami.
C. History and
English.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Relaxing.
&3.Did the writer win the table tennis
tournament?
A. No, and he was very
unhappy.&&&&&&& B. No, but came second.
C. Yes, he won the
doubles.&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. No, but he enjoyed watching it.
4.How
does the writer want to change the picnic?
A. He wants more fish to be caught.
B. He wants to make it shorter.
C. he wants to have it in a tent.
D. He wants to change it to a camping trip.
5.What
does the writer want to learn?
A. How to put up a tent and make a fire.
B. How to put up a tent and find his way through a
forest.
C. How to make clean water and find his way through a
forest.
D. How to find his way through a forest and climb a
mountain.
来源:2014届江苏省无锡市初一下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
How do you usually have your art lessons?
What do you think it will be like if your art teacher brings a real boa
constrictor (蟒蛇) to
your class for you to draw &&&l&&&&a
model?
These days, Zou Huazhang, a teacher from
No. 59 Middle School in Wuhan, Hubei is becoming a &&2&&person
on the Internet. Usually, most art teachers will &&3&&the
students some bottles, cups, fruits &&4 _ vegetables in art
classes. And they ask students &&5&and draw. Mr. Zou
gives an art lesson with a boa constrictor. All the students feel &&6&&when
they see the animal.
&I like Mr. Zou's class,& a girl says.
&When I see the boa constrictor &&7&&in his hands,
on his arms or on his body, I see its different shapes and actions. Then I can
draw it well more 8&&. &&& 9&does Mr.
Zou get the animal? &I know a man who keeps many animals. And I also know
the boa constrictor. It is very tame (温顺). And it has no &&10&. So it will not bite (咬) students. I'm happy the
students like this class and learn a lot.&
C.friendly
A.to listen
B.to watch
C.to look
D.to hear
A.interesting
D.interested
C.walking
D.drawing
A.happily
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:}

我要回帖

更多关于 spend on 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信