When can yougotta have yous...

When do you have the English s_______ test?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Will you s___ be here when I get back?还有一个I will wait for you at p____.I have bought p____.
Will you still be here when I get back?I will wait for you at p____.这个填小场所的名字,像park之类的I have bought p____.这个填以p开头的可交易的东西,如pen,pants
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
stillpartypen
stillpresent
可以有N多中答案
扫描下载二维码Can you click a mouse and
type a few sentences ?
I'll show you how to make a website with just those skills
What you need to get started
How to make a website you can manage yourself
Why you won't need any technical skills
What software you need to make your website
Get started now!
Choose a domain name
Get website hosting
Build your website
Impressing your friends, sharing ideas, and reaching people all over the world
starts with a great website. Setting up your own website doesn't have to be complicated
or expensive.
In this step-by-step guide you will learn how to setup a fully functional, great looking
website. You don't have to be a computer whiz, or have any special software or fancy
equipment to learn how to make a website.
In fact all you need to know how to do is click a mouse and type a few sentences.
I'm going to show you how that is possible in this guide.
You will need the following before making a website:
This guide
Follow the three steps
Around 20-45
Technical skills
None required
Credit card
To pay for
your website
It will cost you
around $60 for
your website
To create your website you need the follow three things:
A domain name
is what you call your website.
My domain is
www.make-a-
Website hosting
puts your website on the internet.
You can’t have a website without this service.
Website building software
installs your website in a few clicks.
No technical skills required.
The first step in making a website is to choose your domain name. A domain name is what you are going to call your website. To get a domain you have to register that name each year for a fee. www.make-a- is my domain name. Getting a domain is only the 1st of three things required to make a website, you also need web hosting and a website builder. In
I will show you where to find these.
Make it simple
Register a .com domain name where possible
Keep it short
Your domain is important. I recommend either it be a cool catchy name or a description of what your website is about. For example, < is cool and catchy but isn&#8217;t just about sharing pictures and updates or what you&#8217;re up to with your friends. On the other hand < explains exactly what the website is about.
How much does a
domain name cost?
A domain needs to be registered yearly and costs $11 per year.
Where do I get
a domain name ?
You register a domain name when you purchase website hosting. In the next step you will learn about website hosting, what it is, why you need it and where to get it.
Our Recommendation For Website Hosting
Your website needs to be connected to the internet so people can see it, website hosting does that. Website hosting packages can cost between $100 and $200 per year. We recommend a company web hosting hub because they charge $48.
is my recommended website hosting supplier for building great websites without
spending thousands. They are great because:
Get your website online for $48
Easy to use platform
Your account includes their one-click website installer
Design your website with over 500 templates
24/7 technical support for any problems you encounter
90 day money back guarantee
Your website will cost around $60. This is made up of $11 for your domain name and $48 for your website hosting. The actual software that you build your website with that is supplied by your website hosting company is complimentary and doesn&#8217;t cost anything.
Watch the video below to see the process of choosing a domain name, getting the right hosting package, signing up for Webhostinghub and then finally installing and setting up a website.
Written by Pete Zaborszky
and wants to get detailed information to the readers. He is dedicated to being the best and providing the highest quality at anything he does. You can also find him on
Copyright 2012 |
| All rights reserved.when do you get up on s___ days?这个空填什么,谢谢!_百度知道
when do you get up on s___ days?这个空填什么,谢谢!
我有更好的答案
When do you get up on Sundays?星期候起床
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 if you have time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。