用英语写一篇日记英语短文 以“ A Short ...

根据以下信息写一篇英语短文_百度知道
根据以下信息写一篇英语短文
Sunshine Secondary SchoolDate, Let&#39,00a,s help out,a Beijing Opera performance ,selling books ,Place,a fashion show ,Name of the show,m,etc,1st MayTime,Purpose,a short play ,9,00a,Raise money to help poor students in Sunshine Secondary SchoolPrice,,m,15 yuanProgramme,~11,
提问者采纳
We will go to see a show from 9 a,m, to 11 a, I hope all the students can come,m,s help out, on May 1st in Sunshine Secondary School,etc,The ticket is 15 yuan,a short play ,The name of the show is Let&#39,,a fashion show and selling books ,We want to raise money to help poor students in Sunshine Secondary School, There will be a Beijing Opera performance ,
提问者评价
Thank you! 文章不错吧. 如果能用一些更好的词语稍做修饰,文章一定不错哦!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
a short play ,everyone,There will be some
performances,etc ,a fashion show ,would hold in Sunshine Secondary School,00a,
In order to raise money to help poor students in Sunshine Secondary School ,Attention
Hello,00a,Let&#39,s help out&quot,m to 11,The show will from 9,,
Thank you,m on 1st May ,The ticket of the show is 15 yuan,selling books ,such as a Beijing Opera performance ,a show named &quot,
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
How to Write a Short Essay-如何写短文
How to Write a Short Essay&&&&&& In almost every kind of test of English, short essay writing is an indispensable component as it is the only subjecttest item, the aim of which is to evaluate both the testee's linguistic competence and performance.&&&&& An essay writing, be it in CET 4/6, or in NETEM, or in TOEFL or in IE. LTS, or in PETS, usually involves the following five steps:&&&&& The first step is analyzing the task. That is to say that you should analyze the topic, the purpose and the requirements. Only by doing so can you center around the general theme of the essay.&&&&& The second step is preparing a plan. At this stage, an outline should be made, including the introduction, the body and the conclusion.&&&&& The third step is collecting relevant information.& It includes the information from the topic and the,knowledge you have already acquired.&&&&& The fourth step is writing up. This is the central part of your task, which is based on what information you have collected.&&&& The last step is checking your writing. At this stage,should check your whole essay and correct errors that yoga have handwriting. Although this Is the final step, you should not neglect it.&&&& If you follow the well-organized writing steps, your essay will be a successful one.
《》出自:链接地址:/zuowen/HTML/zuowen_32_38188.html
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
→→查看更多范文
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
 争做中国最好的范文论文站  本站大部分内容转载自互联网,如有侵权,敬请告知。Copyright & 2006-  All Rights Reserve鄂ICP备号帮偶写一篇关于Amazing things的英语小短文_百度知道
帮偶写一篇关于Amazing things的英语小短文
帮帮忙,急需!100字左右就可以了
提问者采纳
Amazing Things You will do Amazing Things With the choice each new day brings And with every step you take Bless the progress that you make The reason you live Is found in every gift you give Love your life – love your dreams You will do Amazing Things Amazing…Amazing… you will do Amazing Things Amazing…Amazing…you will do Amazing Things Oh the places you will go And the people you will know Don’t worry when or where or how You don’t have to know right now You’re on the right track No need to look ahead or back Just enjoy what this day brings You will do Amazing Things Amazing…Amazing…You will do Amazing Things You don’t have to work it out Just stay in the here and now Let your mind rest for a little while Sometimes deepest answers come When you’re out there having fun So close your eyes and take a breath and smile Amazing…Amazing… you will do Amazing things You’re here to do Amazing Things 不可思议的事情 你会做伟大的事情 选择新的一天 和你的每一步 祝福你所取得的进步 你住的原因 在每一种恩赐给你吗 你要爱你的生活,爱你的梦想 你会做伟大的事情 你会……令人令人不可思议的事情 你会……令人令人不可思议的事情 哦,你会去的 和你会知道的 别担心在何时何地和方式 你不需要知道 你在正确的轨道 不需要看前面或后面 尽情享受这一天 你会做伟大的事情 你会……令人令人不可思议的事情 你不必去解决这个问题 只是呆在这里了 让你的头脑休息一会儿 有时最深的答案来 当你在外面玩得愉快吗 闭上你的眼睛,深呼吸,微笑 你会……令人令人不可思议的事情 你来这里是要做伟大的事情
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
The world is full of amazing things. Today, I'm going to talk about something amazing.
We have lots of things to do every day, so many of us will be tired after a busy day. They all choose sleeping to have a rest. But it's surprising to know that sleeping can consume many calories. The energy consumed is even more than watching TV. If you want to have a good health, I think you can't sleep too much.
Do you like animals? There are a lot of surprising things they can do. Goldfish are lovely kind of fish. Most goldfish have quite a short life——only 6 to 7 years. Once, the goldfish called Freb had a very long life. It lived up to 41 years. It was the oldest goldfish in the world. Now, people take good care of the goldfish, and they can live more than 10 years.
Animals are our friends, we should know more about them and give them a good home.
. (整理收集:英语作文网)Do you have any interesting stories about amazing things? If so, tell us. Let's share them together.
Amazing Things You Might Not Know About Television The world's first colour television transmission occurred in John Logie Bairds English studio back in 1928. This transmission showed some blue and red scarves and a UK policeman's headgear. Also viewed was a mixed bunch of flowers, a gent poking his tongue out and the glowing end of a cigarette. The 1st TV commercial in history lasted twenty seconds and was for a product mass produced by a corporation called Bulova. This company also manufactured the 1st watch that went into space. The advert was seen in July 1941 and went out during a game being played by the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Philadelphia Phillies. The first toy ever advertised on tv was the &Mr potato head& product. He was brought to the focus of millions of American TV viewers and even now can be viewed in the ever popular &Toy story& animated adventures. Way back in 1950 only 10 percent of American households had a television in their possession. By 1960 this had changed to an unbeleivable 90 percent whilst in todays world it is ninety nine percent with 54 percent of American kids having one in their bedroom. Now more of us own tv's than we do a phone. The highest known annual earnings for a TV actor were given to U.S. comedy star Jerry Seinfeld. He was paid an unbelievable $1000000 for each episode. The series lasted 8 years and although this fee came into play in about 1997 this still makes Jerry the highest paid TV actor so far. The highest ever fee paid to play a television add was $2,000,000 per 30 seconds of time. This was given by advertisers to show their adds during the very last U.S screening of the hit comedy show friends. The show was aired by American TV corporation NBC on May 6 2004 and lasted for a whole hour.
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以“My family”为题写一篇不少于十句的英语短文。(一定要正确,全靠你了)_百度知道
请以“My family”为题写一篇不少于十句的英语短文。(一定要正确,全靠你了)
They are my father, My father is tall and thin, I am a student, He has big eyes, But I study in a junior high school, too, He is a handsome man, My mother works in an office, I like my family because each family member helps me a lot, too,My Family(我的家庭) My family lives in Hsi-hu, He likes to watch TV and movies and read books, my mother,, my sister and I, much, I like to play dodge ball and listen to music very much, She is short and thin, His hair is straight, She cooks very well, She likes to read books, I go to school every weekend, My sister is a student, She is an independent girl, She is very graceful, There are four people in my family,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各省高考作文例文荟萃和英语作文题目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
33页¥5.008页免费37页免费37页免费12页免费 24页1下载券16页2下载券13页1下载券3页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢43页2下载券5页1下载券5页免费5页免费16页免费
各省高考作文例文荟萃和英语作文题目|英​语​佳​作