您未登录,
或,即可保存询价历史
给商家留言
我对您在丁香通发布的“a,b-Methyleneadenosine5'(10MG)” 非常感兴趣。请联系我并提供报价。
让更多商家联系我
你可能感兴趣的产品
丁香通采购热线:400-
Copyright (C)
DXY All Rights Reserved.怀孕43天'B超见胎囊12*13'说是正常大小''血液孕酮也都正常'就是下身有褐色分泌物'怎么办? 目前继续保胎中'有没懂的说说怎么回事?已经打针吃药静卧中了'但偶尔入完厕擦拭仍有浅褐色'
怀孕43天'B超见胎囊12*13'说是正常大小''血液孕酮也都正常'就是下身有褐色分泌物'怎么办? 目前继续保胎中'有没懂的说说怎么回事?已经打针吃药静卧中了'但偶尔入完厕擦拭仍有浅褐色'不知道胎到底好不好?
56034标签:
全部答案(共4个回答)
一般情况下怀孕八周就可以听的出来胎心的,要按时孕检就行的了。不要太紧张
一班怀孕四十几天就可以看到孕囊了
希望是有的实际是TC的
039/039A型有九艘:320(远征20号)321(远征21号)322(远征22号)323(远征23号)324(远征24号)325(远征25号)326(远征2...
病情分析:你好,根据你的孕囊大小20*22*28推算怀孕约48天左右范围。符合你的怀孕时间范围。因为胚胎的发育,与遗传、种族、营养、环境、心情等等有关,存在较大...
孕酮(progesterone,P)是21C类固醇激素,由胆固醇经孕烯醇酮通过异构酶转化而成。在非妊娠妇女,卵巢中的卵泡膜细胞产生P,妊娠期间,P则主要由胎盘合...
孕酮(progesterone,P)是21C类固醇激素,由胆固醇经孕烯醇酮通过异构酶转化而成。在非妊娠妇女,卵巢中的卵泡膜细胞产生P,妊娠期间,P则主要由胎盘合...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415Wow i'm impressed by the way the bucs coach hv given players a chance if we can get 1 or 2 quality strikers & I BELVE Grobbler or khenyeza can do the job ther as 4 mayambela i'm dissappntd the way he's givng possetion away its coasting us more to leave shuld b : mhlongo,malokase,shendzelani,mdluli,makonese,mongalo (loan),msowoya,mabena(loan),kamwendo,thers more we only need the best & pls mr Cloete pull up yo socks cse i'm not happy with yo per4manc wel done twala i nd more of u lastly we will dominate the zebras as we all know tht VV is short of quality and by the way we know tht he hasnt got any players tht he requestd 4 the upcoming seasn all the new signings are BOBSTEK'S signings who's the coach here? & by the way nengomasha is tired now the guy is alws hiding behind yeye.And lastly the zebras hv becme a disgrace to SA soccer Hw can a team of Zebras calibre depends on selling their best playrs in order to sign plyres ? its pathetic & disgustng the truth hurts i knw!! but its the reality 1st of all Nahayo(quaalty) was sold then purchsd tefu(cheap quantity) punch was sold majoro was bought next is musona then u cn expect new signings (quantity )lolmao!! | www.soccerladuma.co.za
Express Yourself
Pirates will continue while the enemy shy down (zebras) Watch the space!!
Wow i'm impressed by the way the bucs coach hv given players a chance if we can get 1 or 2 quality strikers & I BELVE Grobbler or khenyeza can do the job ther as 4 mayambela i'm dissappntd the way he's givng possetion away its coasting us more to leave shuld b : mhlongo,malokase,shendzelani,mdluli,makonese,mongalo (loan),msowoya,mabena(loan),kamwendo,thers more we only need the best & pls mr Cloete pull up yo socks cse i'm not happy with yo per4manc wel done twala i nd more of u lastly we will dominate the zebras as we all know tht VV is short of quality and by the way we know tht he hasnt got any players tht he requestd 4 the upcoming seasn all the new signings are BOBSTEK'S signings who's the coach here? & by the way nengomasha is tired now the guy is alws hiding behind yeye.And lastly the zebras hv becme a disgrace to SA soccer Hw can a team of Zebras calibre depends on selling their best playrs in order to sign plyres ? its pathetic & disgustng the truth hurts i knw!! but its the reality 1st of all Nahayo(quaalty) was sold then purchsd tefu(cheap quantity) punch was sold majoro was bought next is musona then u cn expect new signings (quantity )lolmao!!
Wow i'm impressed by the way the bucs coach hv given players a chance if we can get 1 or 2 quality strikers & I BELVE Grobbler or khenyeza can do the job ther as 4 mayambela i'm dissappntd the way he's givng possetion away its coasting us more to leave shuld b : mhlongo,malokase,shendzelani,mdluli,makonese,mongalo (loan),msowoya,mabena(loan),kamwendo,thers more we only need the best & pls mr Cloete pull up yo socks cse i'm not happy with yo per4manc wel done twala i nd more of u lastly we will dominate the zebras as we all know tht VV is short of quality and by the way we know tht he hasnt got any players tht he requestd 4 the upcoming seasn all the new signings are BOBSTEK'S signings who's the coach here? & by the way nengomasha is tired now the guy is alws hiding behind yeye.And lastly the zebras hv becme a disgrace to SA soccer Hw can a team of Zebras calibre depends on selling their best playrs in order to sign plyres ? its pathetic & disgustng the truth hurts i knw!! but its the reality 1st of all Nahayo(quaalty) was sold then purchsd tefu(cheap quantity) punch was sold majoro was bought next is musona then u cn expect new signings (quantity )lolmao!!
Express Yourself
Your chance to say what you need to.}

我要回帖

更多关于 发表说说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信