I`mnot gonna get usfuck some...

Fuck yourself 这首歌的歌词翻译_百度知道
Fuck yourself 这首歌的歌词翻译
下面是歌词:Fuck yourself with a rubber hoseStick it in your mouth and down your throatUp your nose and in your heinie holeI don't care where it goesAnd it don't matter if you're straight or gayYou should fuck yourself anywayNow, you don't have to listen to a word I sayBut I know you, you'll be humpin' awayFuck yourself with your neighbor's noseIf you can't use that, use a 10-foot poleStick it up your ass and go for a strollEveryone will know you've been to this showIf you can't take, eat my stoolMasturbate with some crazy glueI don't care what you doFock yourself with a garden toolFuck yourself with politicsAhh they're full of fuckin' fuckin' shitI mean you know we've been lied to ever since we were bornIt's amazing that we've been getting fucked that longFuck yourself with the world wide webMan you could ride that sucker right from your bedYou may even meet a Tom, Dick, Jane or BillyThen grab onto your modem and fuck yourself sillyFuck yourself with your heart and soulGive it everything you got, hey I'm talkin' to youIf you can't even fuck yourself,How ya gonna fuck somebody else?Fuck yourself with my microphoneI'll give it to you later when we're all aloneWe can turn it up loudAnd see if you come, butDon't get your jizz on my microphoneFuck yourself with organized religionNow that is some seriously sinnin' businessIf the Lord sees their pathetic crimesHe'll be fuckin' them 'til the end of timeAnd can someone explain to me this racist crapI know it isn't white, but it isn't blackAnd to all you people who only see things your wayWell, you can suck my dick and take all dayFuck your nose with a pound of blowWatch your money get up and gobut when you burnt your brain and you sayI don't know!I hate to tell you but I told you soFuck yourself with this grunge rock noiseI mean, stuff those albums in your groinThey come down on me because I know how to playHey... fuck you!Fuck yourself with a copy of Rolling StoneOr are they too holy for your holiest of holesNow those people think they're holier than MosesBut aren't they just a bunch of fuckin' posersFuck yourself with your mother's jewelryI won't tell, I ain't a stoolyIf you pounce hard enough you'll cough up a rubyYour blood will be rich and so will your doodieFuck yourself with the latest fashionWith your spikes and your hair and those cute little buttonsAnd if you happen to have some leather and laceFuck yourself 'til you're blue in the faceFuck yourself with your income taxThey're fucking you and that's a factBefore you know it your money's all spentAnd you've just been fucked by the governmentFuck yourself with your lawyer friendYou're the only one that's getting fucked in the endI have been so fucked by legal billsthat my asshole is the size of Beverly HillsFuck yourself with your full-length sweater
With your minks and your diamonds and your Irish SetterWith your cash and your trash and your sinks and your drinksJust fuck yourself 'til you can't even thinkThose of you who enjoy this songthank you thank you, I love youLet's get it onBut for those of you who are totally outragedFuck yourself with your face还有一点,麻烦了
提问者采纳
好搞笑,译完我学了很多搞笑的词。Fuck yourself with a rubber hose用橡胶水管操你自己Stick it in your mouth and down your throat把它塞到嘴里直到喉咙Up your nose and in your heinie hole伸到鼻子伸到你的屁眼I don't care where it goes我才不在乎它会伸到哪And it don't matter if you're straight or gay不管你是直的还是弯的(是否基佬)都没关系You should fuck yourself anyway不管如何你都该操你自己Now, you don't have to listen to a word I say现在你不必理会我说的每一句话But I know you, you'll be humpin' away但我知道你将会被折弯Fuck yourself with your neighbor's nose用你邻居的鼻子操你自己If you can't use that, use a 10-foot pole如果你用不了,那就用一根十尺的竹竿吧Stick it up your ass and go for a stroll塞进你的屁眼让它走个来回Everyone will know you've been to this show人人都会知道你来过这个秀If you can't take, eat my stool如果你搞不定,吃我的大便吧Masturbate with some crazy glue用些润滑剂手淫吧I don't care what you do我才不在乎你干什么Fock yourself with a garden tool用花园里的工具操你自己Fuck yourself with politics用政治操你自己Ahh they're full of fuckin' fuckin' shit啊,他们都是大便I mean you know we've been lied to ever since we were born我是说你知道自打我们出生我们就被骗了It's amazing that we've been getting fucked that long真是奇迹啊我们被操了那么久Fuck yourself with the world wide web用万维网操你自己Man you could ride that sucker right from your bed你可以骑在你床上的那个混蛋You may even meet a Tom, Dick, Jane or Billy你可能遇到的是Tom,汤姆 Dick,迪克 Jane健 or 或Billy比利Then grab onto your modem and fuck yourself silly然后抓住(电脑)引擎傻傻地操你自己Fuck yourself with your heart and soul用你的心和灵魂操你自己Give it everything you got, hey I'm talkin' to you交出你的所有,嗨,我正来拿If you can't even fuck yourself,如果你不能操你自己How ya gonna fuck somebody else?你又如何可以操别人Fuck yourself with my microphone用我的麦克风操你自己I'll give it to you later when we're all alone等待会儿我们独处的时候我会给你的We can turn it up loud我们可以把它调得很大声And see if you come, but如果你要来,但是Don't get your jizz on my microphone别把你的精液沾到我的麦克风上Fuck yourself with organized religion用宗教组织操你自己Now that is some seriously sinnin' business现在那是严重的罪恶If the Lord sees their pathetic crimes如果主人们看到他们的可怜的罪恶He'll be fuckin' them 'til the end of time他就会操他们到死And can someone explain to me this racist crap有谁能向我解释这样的等级歧视I know it isn't white, but it isn't black我知道这不是白也不是黑And to all you people who only see things your way你们所有人都只会用自己的方式Well, you can suck my dick and take all day好吧,你可以含着我的小弟(阴茎)说上一整天Fuck your nose with a pound of blow用一磅自负操你自己Watch your money get up and go看好你的钱起身走人but when you burnt your brain and you say但当你烧坏脑袋时你说I don't know!我不知道I hate to tell you but I told you so我讨厌告诉你但我还是说了Fuck yourself with this grunge rock noise用这怨恨的摇滚杂音操你自己I mean, stuff those albums in your groin我说,把那些唱片塞到你的袋袋里(睾丸)They come down on me because I know how to play他们掉下来因为我知道怎么玩Hey... fuck you!嗨,操你Fuck yourself with a copy of Rolling Stone用翻版滚石唱片操你自己Or are they too holy for your holiest of holes或者他们对于你的圣洁的洞都过于圣洁吗Now those people think they're holier than Moses现在他们认为他们比摩西更圣洁But aren't they just a bunch of fuckin' posers可是他们不就是一群装模作样的人吗Fuck yourself with your mother's jewelry用你母亲的珠宝操你自己I won't tell, I ain't a stooly我不会说的,我不是大便If you pounce hard enough you'll cough up a ruby如果你扑得够勇你会抓住一颗红宝石Your blood will be rich and so will your doodie你的血会很充足就像你的大便一样Fuck yourself with the latest fashion用最新的潮流操你自己With your spikes and your hair and those cute little buttons用你的高跟鞋跟和你的发型和那些可爱的小纽扣And if you happen to have some leather and lace如果你刚好有一些皮草和花边Fuck yourself 'til you're blue in the face操你自己直到你的脸变成蓝色Fuck yourself with your income tax用你的收入税单操你自己They're fucking you and that's a fact他们本来就操你了,这是事实Before you know it your money's all spent你知道之前,你的钱就被用光了And you've just been fucked by the government你就是被政府操了Fuck yourself with your lawyer friend用你的律师朋友操你自己You're the only one that's getting fucked in the end你是唯一一个到最后被操的I have been so fucked by legal bills我就是这样被合法的账单操了的that my asshole is the size of Beverly Hills我的屁眼刚好是贝弗莉账单的大小Fuck yourself with your full-length sweater用你的长汗衫操你自己
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I’m A Fucking Dolphin !!!
Check Out My Swimming Ass
Ahhhhh the Florida Coast.
I always love returning here. Such a hot-spot of activity. Warm waters, good visibility and plenty shit to fuck with. I got here two nights ago after a long fucking swim from the Baja. It’s that time of year when the water there starts tasting of tequila piss,
I’m out!!
Needless to say, I was fuck-all tired by the time I arrived, but I’m no fucking puss. I came here for excitement and I needed my batteries recharged,
so I raped a manatee.
It’s fun, easy and they just fuckin float there so what the fuck?!!
It’s hard to even call it rape since the fucking cows don’t even put up a fight.
So whatever,
first load shot and I was feeling fucking good!!
Time to get on with it!!
Now you may ask – “what’s so special about the florida coast”?
Answer? – Fuck you!!
Nothing!!! The water is parts-per-million, to used sun tan lotion, enough to make me look like one of Fabio’s shits after he drank a whole bottle of “I can’t believe it’s not Fucking butter”!! There’s a visual, cock-choke on it!!!
But when I’m not surprise bottle-nose-Fucking some cunt who just lost her bikini bottom, I’m keen into the fact that this is Refugee Country!!! Yes sir!
Those fucking dream weavers are such fun to fuck with! With their Gilligan’s Island rafts.
But every once and a while those fucktools get entrepenueral.
Bring a few kilos of the dust money with em and I say,
Game On!! ! So yes, I found one floating about and dove bombed that fucking thing like a rabid sting-ray aiming to heart-stab some fuck!!
BAAAAM!!!! Smashed that bamboo and used dental floss raft to shit.
Stuffed as many bricks as I could in my mouth and swam off for land.
I always get a few looks when I get up on land, But now a Dolphin with three bricks in his mouth is sure to turn a few heads and I knew it.
By the time I found a suitable Dolphin pad for the evening, I had a riff-raff crew in tow.
Dudes are good for the liquor run. They are allowed to stay for a half hour and then
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!
Leaving me with all the coke and land tuna I needed. The bitches in Florida aren’t bad. They’re taken care of and don’t mind letting loose.
Unlike other places in the world, like in Hawaii, those bitches taste like spam and if I’m spreading an island bitch, I want grade A Ahi Land Tuna!
Or Indo-fucking-nesia, pussy there tastes like mud.
Brrrrahhhagggha!!
I’m in high gear, not giving a FUCK!
Snorting elephant lines till I feel like I could take on a great white……course after a few minutes entertaining that grandiose idea, I realize I got the Great White right in front of me so why not continue to take on that?
Line, fuck, snort, spew, repeat…….
Well, I woke up that next day all dry and shit cause I never made it to the tub.
Two whores left. I was told one other ran off after I tried to Dorsal Fin-Fuck Her.
I got in there pretty far before her pain receptors kicked in I guess. hahaha.
Gotta to get the fuck outta here. I ain’t paying for this fucking fuck of a mess.
Time to return to the sea. Gonna go rape a Sea Turtle.
Swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim…..uh…..pfpfpfllllllfffffppppppllllpfpfppf…..took a shit…..swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim
I gotta say here, that just because I’m a Dolphin, doesn’t mean that I don’t relish in a comfortable slumber.
So I keep a nice Dolphin pad where I can sleep in peace without the fucking “Whale Moans”!!!
God those fuckers are obnoxious!!
But FUCKING HELL ALL, when I found that the cat pissed on my Fucking Dolphin Bed !!!
Maybe I should Back Up just a bit here……
I occasionally get sick and fucking tired of swimming around out there in the deep blue.
Even when I can crash Sea-fuckin-World, I churn after the sixth helping of Sardines for my
”Oh So Special Flips through the Air” !!
Fuck’em !!!
I need more !!
So…… I don’t give a fuck,
I get myself up on fucking land and
search out my Want-Ons!!
So after a nice evening of tossing back shots of Jack and Karaoke, I decided that I needed a fucking blow-job!!
Since I’m a Dolphin, I don’t give a shit about looks. Just give me a mouth. So me and my land-dwelling whore got back to my place……
The fucking cat had Made a Piss Puddle on my Dolphin Bed!!!!!!
Not cool Pussy!!!!!
Now that didn’t stop me from blowing my spout all over my new companion, but the last thing I wanted to do then was fucking laundry!!!
Guess I sleep with the whales tonight..
Go Fuck Yourself !!!
I’m a swimmin, talkin, fuckin Dolphin!!
Really though,… Here’s the deal.
I just swim around all day with nothing to do but
feed and fuck with sonar.
That’s it ! !
That’s what I do ! !
Except of course for spewing all this on you via my Porpoise-Hole.
Splash Splash Bitches and Bitch-ettes!
I AM THE DOLPHIN !!!!
Categories
November 2014
24252627282930}

我要回帖

更多关于 not gonna get us 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信