at one's worst极恶王1是什么意思

at one,s worst
在一个年代
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
In 2005 an explosion killed at least 50 workers, making it one of Zambia's worst accidents.
2005年,一场爆炸造成至少50名矿工遇难,成为赞比亚最严重的生产事故之一。
Even if you can be the world's best at one thing, you'll be the world's worst at something else.
即便你在某件事情上面能成为世界上最好,可是在别的方面也许是世界上最差的。
"If one looks at the rank order list of the worst nutrition cereals, it's stunning how the worst cereals are marketed so aggressively to children, " said Kelly Brownell from Yale's Rudd Center.
如果大家看看最不营养食品排行榜,就会对最不营养食品如此过分的售卖给孩子们目瞪口呆”耶鲁大学路德研究中心凯利说。
Vladimir Gusinsky, a media tycoon on bail in Spain and under heavy fire from the Kremlin, has given money to improve conditions at one of Moscow's worst prisons, where he spent a few uncomfortable nights last summer.
The attack, at a midnight screening of Batman film The Dark Knight Rises, was one of America's worst mass shootings.
Those sentiments were echoed by Neville's manager, David Moyes, who was particularly pleased with the manner in which his team bounced back from last weekend's 2-0 defeat at Bolton, a performance he described as one of the worst of his nine-year Goodison Park tenure.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!This was one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to stay at. Do not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget highway motor-inn, nothing more. Many rooms look over Australia's Highway 1, and the single-glazed window does little to dull the constant, all-day and night din from the ro 的翻译是:This was one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to stay at. Do not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget highway motor-inn, nothing more. Many rooms look over Australia's Highway 1, and the single-glazed window does little to dull the constant, all-day and n 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
This was one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to stay at. Do not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget highway motor-inn, nothing more. Many rooms look over Australia's Highway 1, and the single-glazed window does little to dull the constant, all-day and night din from the ro
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
This was one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to stay at. Do not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget highway motor-inn, nothing more. Many rooms look over Australia's Highway 1, and the single-glazed window does little to dull the constant, all-day and n
This was one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to stay at. Do not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget highway motor-inn, nothing more. Many rooms look over Australia's Highway 1, and the single-glazed window does little to dull the constant, all-day and n
This I was one of the worst hotels have had the misfortune to stay at Do . not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget, nothing more highway Motor Inn - rooms look over Australia Many . Highway ' s 1, and the single-glazed window does little to dull the constant Din, all
This was one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to stay at. Do not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget highway motor-inn, nothing more. Many rooms look over Australia's%
相关内容&aimprove data quality 改进数据质量 & a原来如此。。我太笨了,您见笑了,上班了吗? So that's how it is.。I too have been stupid, you have been laughed at, has gone to work? & a我们老板让我联系你 Our boss lets me contact with you & aThe annual turnover is around USD7 million The annual turnover is around USD7 million & a积极利用学校提供的条件,了解就业指导中心提供的用人公司资料信息、强化求职技巧、进行模拟面试等训练,尽可能地在做出较为充分准备的情况下进行施展演练。 Positively uses the condition which the school provides, understood the career guidance center provides the choosing a person for a job company material information, the strengthening seeks employment the skill, carries on the simulation to interview and so on the trainings, as far as possible in ma & aHerman Herman & asome unfinished work today 今天一些未完成的工作 & aShould be allowed to cultivate can taste the good habit of a lifetime 应该允许耕种罐头品尝终身的好习性 & a薇薇安 正在翻译,请等待... & aI only think of the lifetime with you. 正在翻译,请等待... & a太难了 Too difficult & a它帮助人们了解外界事物的发展 It helps the people to understand the outside thing the development & a吃得很好 Eats well very much & a今天早上你摔门而去 说实话我没有很生气 我只是难过 你说我不关心你 我又做错了什么 叫你睡觉了也是错 只是不想看你那么疲惫 你出去仂 我只是傻傻的在家等你回来 所有人都说我爱的太卑微这样这个男人是不会珍惜的 可是我还是卑微的去爱你 因为是你仅限于你 也只有对你 可能我会什么都去包容什么都去接受 可是 你根本不了解我 我并不清高 但也绝对不是哪个男人都可以接近的女生 你不知道的是只从我喜欢你那一刻 我就拒绝暧昧 拒绝任何男生的追求 你不知道的是我是绝对不为金钱利或虚荣益出卖自己 的女生 你不知道的是一般人我根本无心理睬 如果在你面前卑微的我让你觉得那么轻浮 我会做回我自己 找回丢失的自己 正在翻译,请等待... & aNumerous theoretical models address the effects of competition on banking outcomes. The structure–conduct–performance (SCP) model predicts that more market power or concentration will negatively affect credit supply and cost (e.g. [Bain, 1951] and [Hannan, 1991] , for a banking application). Cetorelli (1999), however,
& ait is important to acknowledge that most students have difficulty in acquiring the language skills required in college study 承认是重要的多数学生有困难在获取在学院研究中要求的语言技能 & a我现在想要吃冰淇淋的英语翻译 I want to eat the ice cream now English translation & aMixed Omelette 混杂的煎蛋卷 & aCarrie so cute, so nice Carrie很逗人喜爱,很好 & aYou can always be a worse version of "him",or better version of urself You can always be a worse version of “him”, or better version of urself & a空气滤清器堵塞,清洁或更换滤芯 The air cleaner jamming, clean or replaces the filter element & aSweet Kacey - Fucking Machine 甜Kacey -与性交的机器 & ayes ,so well 是,那么很好 & aI think i can keep . B 我认为我可以保持。 B & a他们精神上颓废悲观 In their spirit dispirited pessimistic & a在集团董事长李东生的带领下,经过20多年的稳步发展,TCL集团现己形成了家电、通讯、信息、电工四大产品系列 正在翻译,请等待... & a我认为作为一个大学生,应该按时上下课 I thought an achievement university student, should on finish class on time & a你的房间欠费,为保证顺畅入住,请你尽快到总台办理续房手续。 Your room money owed, enters smoothly for the guarantee, asks you to arrive the main station to handle as soon as possible continues the room procedure. & a我觉得有的校规很不好,束缚学生的自由 I thought has the school regulation is not very good, fetters student's freedom & abulina 小点 & a人人都再感受幸福 Everybody all again feel happiness & aWe're off for an adventure in africa 我们是为一次冒险在非洲 & a高端的品牌都是在卖一种“令父母向往的lifestyle” Gao Duan the brand all is selling one kind “lifestyle which yearned for the parents” & aAll softkey command types in the application SHALL be placed correctly on all the screens 所有softkey命令类型在应用在所有屏幕将正确地被安置 & a工频干闪络电压 The power frequency does the arc-over voltage & a> Liaisons pontuelles & Pontuelles connections & a我们会永远记住30年前的今天 We can forever remember 30 year ago today & a趣事 Amusing thing & acom.xendex.BCOneAndroid com.xendex.BCOneAndroid & astructure diagram 结构图 & adon’t want not to go! 不要想要不去! & a眼睛是心灵的窗户,它准确地反映我们内心世界 The eye is the mind window, it reflects our inner world accurately & a质检组长 Quality testing group leader & aweedding weedding & aHe iscute. He is tall. He has tow small eyes and a big mouth. He is hair is short 他iscute。 他是高的。 他有拖曳小眼睛和一张大嘴。 他是头发是短的 & a我们想在中国煤矿行业推广您公司的产品。 We want to promote your company in the Chinese coal mine profession the product. & aWhat is the Flow rate? 什么是流速? & a贴好保护文物的标语 Pastes the protection cultural relic the slogan & aTessa van Charldorp
& a我们英语老师只在早上喝牛奶 Our English teacher only drinks the milk in the early morning & a谢谢你们的帮助。 Thanks your help. & a我会改变自己,改变未来! I can change oneself, change future! & awhat are the reasons for your view ? 什么是您的意图的原因? & a音乐视听会 Music seeing and hearing meeting & aDonnot let yesterday use up too much of today Donnot让昨天用尽太多今天 & aStop vehicle radiator and heater core leaks. 停止车幅射器和加热器核心泄漏。 & aThis was one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to stay at. Do not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget highway motor-inn, nothing more. Many rooms look over Australia's Highway 1, and the single-glazed window does little to dull the constant, all-day and night din from the ro This was one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to stay at. Do not be taken in by the attractive photos, it is a budget, budget, budget highway motor-inn, nothing more. Many rooms look over Australia's% &Video: One of 2013′s worst gadgets gets the year’s worst ad - 推酷
Video: One of 2013′s worst gadgets gets the year’s worst ad
Samsung’s marketing team is rightly renowned for its creative ads that can make even the most boring products seem exciting — the fact that the company was able to
speaks volumes about its talent. But there’s one gadget that is so bad that it’s thrown even the top creative minds at Samsung’s marketing department for a loop:
Earlier this month
dancing around to Carly Rae Jespen’s “Call Me Maybe” while showing off the watch’s ability to make phone calls. But that bad ad was only a warmup to the hellish nightmare of
latest Gear ad centered around a pushy slimeball who uses the Galaxy Gear to improbably pick up women.
Even though advertisements are never good reflections of reality, there are several moments in this ad that defy belief so much that we ought to see them as aggressive and threatening insults to our intelligence. Among them:
The notion that any sentient person would almost instantly be overcome with desire for someone else simply because of a gadget they were using, let alone a gadget as
That any sentient person would be turned on by someone they just met obsessively taking pictures of them, especially when that someone is wearing a creepy facial expression that’s an equal mix of Disco Stu and Hannibal Lecter.
The idea that the best reason to own a Gear is because you’ll spend less time dropping your smartphone on the floor. Samsung must think very poorly of its Galaxy S4 owners because it portrays anyone who only owns a smartphone as an irredeemable klutz who can’t even remove their phones from their pockets without fumbling them.
For what it’s worth, this new Gear ad is getting panned so far, with just over 2,000 YouTube “likes” compared to a whopping 10,500+ “dislikes.”
The full video follows below.
已发表评论数()
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见
正文不准确
标题不准确
排版有问题
主题不准确
没有分页内容
图片无法显示
视频无法显示
与原文不一致当前位置: &
worst中文是什么意思
音标:[ wə:st ]&&发音:&&
中文翻译adj.〔bad, ill 的最高级〕 (opp. best) 最坏的,最恶劣的;最厉害的,最猛烈的。n.最坏的事情[人、东西],最坏的情形。 The worst has happened. 最坏的情形发生了。 be prepared for the worst 准备万一〔最坏的可能出现〕。 at (the) worst1.无论怎样坏。2.= at one's worst. at one's worst 在…情况最坏的时候。短语和例子do one's worst 拼命瞎干,蛮干 (Do your worst. 〔挑战语〕你尽管瞎干好啦)。 get [have] the worst of it 大败。 If [When] the worst comes to the worst 万一发生最坏的情况。 make the worst of it 1. 极端夸大地说。 2. 作最坏的想法[考虑]。 put (sb.) to the worst 打败[击败]某人。 The worst of it is that ... 最坏的是,最糟的是。adv.〔badly, ill 的最高级〕最坏,极坏;〔俗〕极度。vt.击败,打败;赶过,驾凌。 be [get] worsted 〔古语〕被打败,被击败。&&&&在最坏的情况下&&&&无论怎样坏; 在最坏的情况下, 在最不利的情况下, 考虑到最不利的方面&&&&在最坏的情况下; 最坏情况&&&&如果最坏的事情发生, 如果别无良策&&&&大不了再从头开始&&&&如果最坏的事情发生, 如果别无良策&&&&作最坏的打算&&&&adj. 别无(更佳)选择下的那种选择的,没有(更好)办法的办法的,差中最优的。 &&&&对...作最坏打算; 作最坏打算&&&&作最坏的准备&&&&最糟糕的动物&&&&最差的电影&&&&重罚&&&&质量最差&&&&最差的学生&&&&糟糕透顶的事&&&&十分, 非常, 强烈地&&&&最坏的天气&&&&五个堕落的男女&&&&偶遇极恶少年&&&&情况分布; 最差情况; 最坏情况, 最坏条件; 最坏条件&&&&最恶劣信道&&&&最坏条件&&&&最大误差&&&&可能更糟&&&&沃斯诺普山
例句与用法Cheer up. the worst hasn't happened yet .别灰心,最坏的事还未发生。You're the worst criminal i ever saw .我从来没有见过你这样的孽障。 "that's the worst of it," returned dick ."倒霉的就在这里,"狄克答道。The worst thing was the pain in his belly .最糟糕的是他肚子痛。When the worst comes to the worst , …万一发生最坏的情况,…。Let people speak the worst of me .让人们尽量把我往坏处说吧。If the worst comes to the worst , …万一发生最坏的情况,…。Oh, don't let's assume the worst .哦,咱们可别往最坏处想。That was the worst luck any man could have .这对任何男人来说都已经够瞧的了。He was england's worst chancellor of the exchequer .他是英国最糟糕的财政大臣。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释to the highest degree of in "She suffered worst of all"; "schools were the worst hit by government spending cuts"; "the worst dressed person present"to the highest degree of in "She suffered worst of all"; "schools were the worst hit by government spending cuts"; "the worst dressed person present"(superlative of `bad'') most wanting in quality o "the worst player on the team"; "the worst weather of the year" "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"同义词:, , , , the weakest effort or poorest achieveme "it was the worst he had ever done on a test"the greatest damage or wickedness of
"the invaders did their worst"; "so pure of heart that his worst is another man''s best"the lea "the worst that could happen"
相邻词汇热门词汇
worst的中文翻译,worst是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译worst,worst的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 worst极恶王1 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信